[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

I tried my best by listening to his voice... xD the letter on vcr is a bit blurry to read TT

(cant read the first two words... Wait for senpai @pinklalaland for this XD)

10years of my career is like a fierce running, i feel happy and sometimes lonely in this road.

I made many unforgetable series and memories by meeting with senior, junior and acting friends.
I received a lot of love from fans, and also my friends whom always coming whenever i call them.

I always wondering if i am deserve to receive this much love. It is all thanks to everyone im able to stand here, keep going and not giving up.
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Im thinking of what will i miss the most when i am in the army, Everyone who i wont be able to see even when i miss you. And my mother who always taking care of me eventho she always nagging me from drinking too much alcohol, and my mother's cooking. I will really miss a lot of things.

I will do my duty bravely and come back healthy. I will do my best to become a person that everyone will be proud of.
Let's meet again at May 2019 with smile.
Until that time.. stay happily and healthy, i love you all that much.
2017 Jul 21st. 

my heart just melted again. awwwww

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

I tried my best by listening to his voice... xD the letter on vcr is a bit blurry to read TT

10years of my career is like a fierce running, i feel happy and sometimes lonely in this road.

I made many unforgetable series and memories by meeting with senior, junior and acting friends.
I received a lot of love from fans, and also my friends whom always coming whenever i call them.

I always wondering if i am deserve to receive this much love. It is all thanks to everyone im able to stand here, keep going and not giving up.

Im thinking of what will i miss the most when i am in the army, Everyone who i wont be able to see even when i miss you. And my mother who always taking care of me eventho she always nagging me from drinking too much alcohol, and my mother's cooking. I will really miss a lot of things.

I will do my duty bravely and come back healthy. I will do my best to become a person that everyone will be proud of.
2017 Jul 21st. 

I am crying of his letter :bawling: sweet boii towards his mom..his  mom probably would feel the  most lonely since he stay with his mom for years..i can see his sadness towards everything..he's work hard for years without rest.project after project..finally able tke a long break from entertainment business

• Like 14

I could really see NJH as that special girl who would really take her time out to spend time with his mom. 

She has that down to earth caring and ordinarily beautiful nature that would do something like that (for a friend or for a boyfriend) whatever he may be for her at this stage.

I hope she does.

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

That apparently my delulu self latched onto and thought "um, this could actually be a possibility" I mean stranger things have happened like the necklace? totally did not see that one coming 

This girl is fearless & I never thought shippers gonna to have so many hints from her after the drama end.But we did have alots directly/indirectly hints.Seem like nothing is impossible with NJH .We can count on her for the next 2 years for more hints :lol:

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, riririru said:

gomawo riririru

calendar marked....when is Hyunnie done with her studies? May 2019?

• Like 13

17 hours ago, riririru said:

2017 Jul 21st. 

OMG felling so  emotional!!!!  oppa andwaeeeee :bawling:

oh lord 21 months what will i do without u wookie

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

gomawo riririru

calendar marked....when is Hyunnie done with her studies? May 2019?

She is starting her 3rd year this sept, so if Korean schools work around 4 year school calendars 2017-2018 yup 4th year is 2018-19 does it start sept and ends in May? if yes then she finishes uni May 2019 LOL!!!

• Like 21

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

She is starting her 3rd year this sept, so if Korean schools work around 4 year school calendars 2017-2018 yup 4th year is 2018-19 does it start sept and ends in May? if yes then she finishes uni May 2019 LOL!!!

hahahah!!! If this is indeed so then I believe beyond reasonable doubt that it was intentional and agreed upon by both parties involved 

2 minutes ago, holdontight said:

Hyunnie has four semesters (two years) more to finish her study.

I'm getting excited here!!!!!!!!

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, riririru said:

2017 Jul 21st. 

Thank you for the translation. Much appreciated. :wub: His words says so much about him. His momma raised him well. Wookie is a good egg, I hope he stays healthy emotionally and mentally throughout his military service as physically he looks to be apt to the task. 

• Like 19

39 minutes ago, riririru said:

2017 Jul 22nd. Changwook who love everyone.

Oooh. Makes me wanna cry.....:bawling::bawling:

• Like 8

21 hours ago, pauliza said:

hahaha...I don't have a strong heart to watch his other dramas yet .Luckily I had watched SKL before this .SKL is a good drama & NJH/SIG had good on screen chemistry.Thats it .I don't have a strong feeling that "I have to ship this couple " like what happened to Jiji couple & me now :D

Me either Chingyah! .   I have seen Empress Ki,  Healer and K2 and he did well as an actor but haven't seen anything unusual to ship him with his co-star.  

What makes the difference is how he treated his co-star behind the camera.   Professionally he treated them well but with NJH it is more on a personal basis that it reflected beautifully on screen. 

With NJH previous co-star,  SIG probably have been seeing her as a child actress venturing to adult roles but still a teenager.   PHS admitted he has no feelings for her but doesn't feel good when she was with KJ.  Perhaps due to their character in the drama that PHS has gotten used to it and unconsciously got jealoused.  I watched it from happy together I guess. 

Obviously NJH is pretty even back then that our Wookie couldn't get his eyes off of her. She's just offered roles different than other teenagers wherein they are dolled up.  But JCW is different,  he noticed her from eight years ago and unknowingly/unconsciously waited to meet her.  It is not just their chemistry that we decided to ship them but for what is obvious.  What we've noticed that are going on between them.  

• Like 15

What a heart warming letter.. Really speaks well of Wookie's character. Mama ji brought him up really well. You gotta love a guy like that!  Hehe. 

Anyway, I take back my words chingu-ya! I didn't use earpiece to hear him talk. But when I used my ear piece, it was very clear that he actually did sing the words "yeppo". Gah. That's why the fans suddenly scream too. Heh. Wookie can't help himself I guess. Keke. 

• Like 15

149548398211e9d7.gif

Silence hints from everybody around them..no any IG update hair stylist, soop_boss....

Hyunii>>u just sit like "Cinderella"back stage waiting for a prince's "Glass Shoes" and dancing under chandelier along tonight.Ohhhh..my mind:D

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

What a heart warming letter.. Really speaks well of Wookie's character. Mama ji brought him up really well. You gotta love a guy like that!  Hehe. 

Anyway, I take back my words chingu-ya! I didn't use earpiece to hear him talk. But when I used my ear piece, it was very clear that he actually did sing the words "yeppo". Gah. That's why the fans suddenly scream too. Heh. Wookie can't help himself I guess. Keke. 

I agree with you. I was actually doubting it when I first heard it through my phone's speaker even when I already shoved it on my ear and played it serveral times but when I used my head phones I finally heard it. MY HEARTUUUU!!! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, riririru said:

Oh thanks for the translation my dear!   

He has a long but meaningful journey!   But I think each of those arduous but meaningful journey shapes who he will becoming.   I am hoping that in the adventure of each day,  now and when he is the army,  it will bring out the best in him. 

He will be surely missed but we wished him the best to come back strong and a better person. 

We hope he finds inspiration with JH to be better and be someone that she can be proud of too. 

• Like 14

GUYS I HAD 20 PAGES TO READ OMG, YOU ARE SOOO FAST!!! 

Anyway :tongue: Good morning chingus :blush: and Happy 300 pages, 400 coming soon -->

10 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Not sure if you noticed it lately, But in the GD, I saw something really but it might not be significant. NJH has this habit of clapping her hand when she's laughing right, like a baby does. I am not so sure if but I think I saw JCW do the same too. Out of curiousity, does he also clap his hands when he's laughing or extremely happy? 

Its just that usually couples unconsciously mirror each other moves over a period of time. LOL! Are they starting to mirror each other now? *smirks* Bah, forgive but I am but a delulu shipper after all :tongue:. I was fascinated with this behaviour of NJH that's why I kinda noticed JCW seems to be doing it now too, unaware probably. ROFLMAO! This sometimes happen when you spend so much time with a person. *eyes JiJi couple* So, you two, how much time have you been spending together to start mirroring each other? 

Hehehehe yes i noticed Chingu!!! I don't remember where but i guess i saw him clapping his hands while laughing....and

tumblr_otaqadPjMV1v9dlz9o3_250.gif

:rolleyes::wink:

10 hours ago, sharreb said:

Today is JI CHANG WOOK day

We got double show of his Jisconcert. Thk fans attending would probably show snipbits on their ig

Then theres the guerilla date.

Heres an allkpop article

GENERAL

Ji Chang Wook reveals ideal type + plans before his impending military enlistment

By yckim124    3 hours ago  

Ji Chang Wook went on a guerilla date with KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly'.

Recently, it was confirmed that Ji Chang Wook will be enlisting in the military on August 14. During the date, Ji Chang Wook shared a comment and said, "My last official schedule is on the 22nd. I plan to have personal time from then on."

He continued, "I love home-cooked meals. I think it's most comfortable and warm. Yesterday, my mom went grocery shopping and prepared breakfast for me but I couldn't eat it because I slept in. I want to spend a lot of time with my mom before I enlist." 

Ji Chang Wook added a message for his fans and said, "Please wait for me until I come back. I'll return with a good production."

The actor was also asked about his ideal type. He explained, "I like women with a sense of humor who I can easily talk to."

Aw just like his thai vacation. Thk hes bringing his mummy somwhere aft he wraps up today.

Trying hard not to cry :bawling: i miss him already....

6 hours ago, waveoflove said:

and he starts the vlive wearing a BLUE shirt

BLUE COUPLE!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, casseygallego said:

Hello everyone! Hello fellow Pinays!

I've been following this thread ever since it started but it's only now that I've decided to actually post here. Stating the obvious, but this thread is on fire! I can barely keep up.

This is the very first time that I'm going gaga over an on-screen couple. I've been watching kdramas for years and I've never been this invested. I usually just move on after has ended.

The JiBong couple is different though. I got so invested not just on the drama but on the BTS! I mean, watching those BTS felt like watching another love story unfold. It doesn't hurt that both JCW and NHJ are both lovable individuals. No one can fault their individual talents and both of them are really good-looking. Together, they will make a power couple.

I'm really wondering why they don't have an interview together. In my country, it's almost always expected for on-screen couples to appear together on an interview before and after the show.

I'd really love to see them together in at least one interview before Wookie-oppa goes to military. Is that too much to ask? :bawling:

Wecome Chingu!! Yes this thread is really on fire, come and spazz with us too hehe.

I really wanted them to make an interview together ( AND A PHOTOSHOOT :rolleyes: ), but now he is going to rest before military so i don't rhink it will happen :bawling:

----

Btw i don't know if i forgot to quote all new chingus in the thread ( i just saw 20 pages....have mercy on me :D ) but welcome everyone who comes and join us to spazz about Jibong!!

4 hours ago, sharreb said:

Ah so on her vlive. She said she just came off an interview and then in one of the subs of the vlive she said its her last for SP. They really have a lot of interviews to attend to. Il be looking forward to a new article on her interview.

And jcw appearing on section tv.

His sketchbook episode will broadcast next week. Looks like they r making sure we get sth of them at least till the end of this month.

Isnt JH too funny.. Shes shy for the cast n crew to find out her playlist. Then she admits to the whole world to listening it quietly alone. I dont know what to do with u hyunnie. Ur words can drive a monk to drink.

Aigoo. Singing ost 10

And the screen behind showing Bonghee n SP

I'M NOT SCREAMING...CAN THEY PLEASE STOP TEASING US :wub: AND GIVE US HINTS :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, masthu said:

Woaaaah this is super cuteeeee :heart:

Good night chingu :wub:

Heheheh ^-^

Thank u chingu as always :heart:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, riririru said:

awwww. thanks for translating this @riririru. JCW is such a sweetheart :wub: we'll definitely wait for you along with your girl (being delusional here >.< ). come back safely with good news!! ^^

• Like 11