[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hi Chingu, I can't back read fast enough but I'm so curious with this one which I highlighted in red, can you keep me in the loop? What's the story behind this yeppo? Pretty please!!!!

watch this using your headphones 'cause it won't work on speakers. listen on the "yeppo" part. Wookie (I am assuming) unintentionally sang it. Like it came naturally to him to sing that "yeppo" (when referring to Hyunnie) :wub:

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT WHy are they showing the Ji Changwook Nam Jihyun kiss scene a.k.a bts instead of No Jiwook Eun Bonghee kiss scene? loooool

Did they also do this when he sang his OST from other dramas too? Showing bts clip instead of the scene from drama?

Lets research that shall we

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hi Chingu, I can't back read fast enough but I'm so curious with this one which I highlighted in red, can you keep me in the loop? What's the story behind this yeppo? Pretty please!!!!

I will keep you up to date here hahaha In the concert there was video showing clips from SP with the OST playing at the background.  JCW kinda talks a bit bout the clips but suddenly he sings along on just the yeppo part, while watching the clips! OMO!! the crowd went wild when they realized it I think. The scenes was just showing him and her, so you figure that it cant be him telling himself yeppo right? Maybe he got lost in thought or something I don't know, we all got shookt when I realized it.  @songsongdiehard

• Like 20

That BTS i just died and went to heaven :heart: 

they just dropped a nuclear bomb and my heart is having ripple effects 

17 hours ago, jijibong said:

Heheh that happens to me that's why i have to memorize or write the number of the page i stop reading so the next morning i can start there :D

Yes *HUGSSSS* 

good idea chingu.

will try it hehe

• Like 13

OMG I'm getting dizzy bcs the overflowing feels all day long. Originally i didn't expect too much that this concert will brings so much JiJi shippers feel alive but i'm wrong ㅠㅠ

That bts scene.......i'm getting sure the director of his concert equals to us guys lol and yeah fans reaction to JiJi just overwhelming *diamondtears*

Wait, we need to ask audiences there are they still ok? Shall we import some O2? :flushed: lol i'm getting worried

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, riririru said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT WHy are they showing the Ji Changwook Nam Jihyun kiss scene a.k.a bts instead of No Jiwook Eun Bonghee kiss scene? loooool

Did they also do this when he sang his OST from other dramas too? Showing bts clip instead of the scene from drama?

aniya!!! Its just them, oh and btw, did any of you notice in the concert where they were showing  SP clips and then there was someone who shout andeeee! <-- listen very carefully chingus, JCW reacted by kinda a snort or a small laugh. *screams* bah just listen!

• Like 17

I've been struggling to back read and silently liking everything because of all the feels when I came across one post that took last remaining ounce of my sanity and catapulted it into space..

Why do I see the BTS on screen?? 

WHY THE F*** DO I SEE BTS ON THE SCREEN?

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Love your gif... exactly say out my condition now....:D

Heheh really :DI founf this gif and i thought YES THAT'S ME RIGHT NOW but nope THAT GIF IS ALL OF US RIGHT NOW :lol:

• Like 13

17 hours ago, miss0115 said:

OMG I'm getting dizzy bcs the overflowing feels all day long. Originally i didn't expect too much that this concert will brings so much JiJi shippers feel alive but i'm wrong ㅠㅠ

That bts scene.......i'm getting sure the director of his concert equals to us guys lol and yeah fans reaction to JiJi just overwhelming *diamondtears*

Wait, we need to ask audiences there are they still ok? Shall we import some O2? :flushed: lol i'm getting worried

If by chance hyunnie comes on stage we'll have to provide O2 to all our chingus

• Like 9

I was wondering why you all were suddenly going gaga I didn't even realized the video was the BTS of their kissing scene. I've been multi-tasking trying to find juicy stuff for us to spazz therefore I missed the most important part of my post:lol:

Thank you @gracebkk for pointing out the revelation. As far as the videos I've seen @riririru no they used the drama clips version but maybe I could be wrong too.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

That BTS i just died and went to heaven :heart: 

they just dropped a nuclear bomb and my heart is having ripple effects 

good idea chingu.

will try it hehe

You're welcome :D glad that i helped ^^

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

im going INSANE right now!!!!! and hyperventilating atm OMG!!!!

THAT BTS chingu!!!!! :bawling:

IKR, too much for a day, let's cry together....

u8xKFUu.gif

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

aniya!!! Its just them, oh and btw, did any of you notice in the concert where they were showing  SP clips and then there was someone who shout andeeee! <-- listen very carefully chingus, JCW reacted by kinda a snort or a small laugh. *screams* bah just listen!

very veRY SUSPICIOUS

Who is the stage director/ vcr editor of this concert i want to give the a full bow aaaaaaa im sure changwook checked and knew beforehand of the vcrs that will be showing rightttt? or maybe it was him who gave the idea of using the bts clip to the vcr editor-nim???? Aigooo my shipper heartttt

• Like 20

17 hours ago, gracebkk said:

oooooo... i like this theory!! don't worry chingu. right now we're all delusional. let's just enjoy the ride while we can. hahahhahaha :D unless they confirm their relationship, where we'll probably become even more hyped up, or get into a relationship with other people, which would sink our ship right then, let's enjoy all the hints they're giving us..!! :D 

haha lol...! that okay chingu im ready to sink with this ship and to hell with the consequences!!!!

exactly lets live in the moment just like these two and have a fun ride :D

• Like 12