[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, nephos said:

Totally feel you dear

I can't even have time to watch other dramas

This is wholly occupy my times and my sleep not that i regret or complain 

I feel you chingus! JiJi has completely taken over my life. lol. I'm actually trying to watch Ruler since last week and up until now I'm still in ep 9/40. And even while watching it, I remember scenes from SP so I immediately jump to that until I finish the whole ep so I completely forgot to finish Ruler's ep. Still hang-up on SP. 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, stucked said:

Aaaand I'm late. Again. Haha.

Backread a few pages and saw what I think I saw... DID I SEE IT CORRECTLY? I'm not being delusional here right? 

ME:

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF W T F

Oh no dear.. that's me too..!

*can't catch my breath yet*

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Aren't you all saying that their management might be one of their shippers too???? :D

Otherwise they might not have come up to this idea.  But it is a good thing if their bosses supports them.  Perhaps when he returns from ms they can easily confirm their relationship since their management isn't against it.  For now they just need to protect what's important for them both. 

I have learned to appreciate JCW'so voice due to this drama too.  Honestly I am more of SIG type of voice since I love R&B but I love his diction since he is a musical actor. I respect people on this craft though. 

hahaha they must be discussed and came to agreement using the BTS video for SP. Why he (or his management) choose the BTS scene while we have ep 1 - ep 40 scenes.Its so suspicious and I can't contain my happinessssss *ohmydelulumodeon*

(other song using scene from drama itself.I saw one clip of Emp Ki.correct me if i'm wrong kekeke)

• Like 16

1 minute ago, leeeeeecx said:

I feel you chingus! JiJi has completely taken over my life. lol. I'm actually trying to watch Ruler since last week and up until now I'm still in ep 9/40. And even while watching it, I remember scenes from SP so I immediately jump to that until I finish the whole ep so I completely forgot to finish Ruler's ep. Still hang-up on SP. 

you and me chingu. you and me. many times i wanted to start on a new drama or rewatch JH's or CW's old dramas but by the time I finish backreading the forum it's time for bed already. no time to move on. either that or I decide it's time to rewatch SP's BTS videos or episodes. gahhhh :crazy: i'm even checking the forum or IG/twitter about these two during class time, on the road or when i'm eating... gahhh :crazy: wat to do?!?! and to think this never happened to me before SP came along.. :crazy:

• Like 14

Wow, wish I was there at the concert too. His voice is just so... wow... And of course the "yeppo" and the BTS kiss scene during 101 Reasons. I screamed myself hoarse in my heart!:lol:Hehe, couldn't risk having my husband and son think the internet is a scary place to hang out on a Saturday night, could I? :tongue:

My delulu mind thinks that maybe JH is waiting for him backstage during the 2nd concert so that both of them can make their escape to Jeju over the weekend after it ends, and JCW's mum and friends will then join them later for a "getaway with family and close friends". 

Didn't a chingu post an analysis about Cancer and Virgo? Look how expressive and bold our Cancer boy has become after awakening the passion of our Virgo gal! Both of you are just so good for each other! 

• Like 18

Assuming that  he showed this BTS with the sole intention of sending a message to his special someone, then he's really serious about her! i mean like REAL SERIOUS chingus . :wub:

Like who the hell will show a BTS kiss just for fun!!! why not the drama kiss scene?? :crazy:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

I agree with you. I was actually doubting it when I first heard it through my phone's speaker even when I already shoved it on my ear and played it serveral times but when I used my head phones I finally heard it. MY HEARTUUUU!!! 

I know right! The moment I heard it, it went on repeat and repeat and repeat mode. And then I'm like that's it man! Confirm guarantee plus chop! For some reason, he sang that. Exactly when he saw BH lying on JW's lap. OMG. Was that scene so memorable? I remember in the bts, he was slapping his thighs. Buahahahahah! And Hyunni teasing him by saying he ruined it all. Hahahahahahs. What's happening? These 2 days, it's seriously delulu mode on maximum level man! Heeeeelllllllooooooo! Halp! :lol:

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hi Chingu, I can't back read fast enough but I'm so curious with this one which I highlighted in red, can you keep me in the loop? What's the story behind this yeppo? Pretty please!!!!

Chingu! So sorry I didn't reply you in time! Thankfully the other chingus helped me out with it already! Thank you @leeeeeecx and @gglex6275 for helping me out! Teeheehee! 

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

aniya!!! Its just them, oh and btw, did any of you notice in the concert where they were showing  SP clips and then there was someone who shout andeeee! <-- listen very carefully chingus, JCW reacted by kinda a snort or a small laugh. *screams* bah just listen!

Me, me, me! I heard it too and I was wondering what was that about. It's either what he was talking earlier about the kissing scene? Shy maybe? Heheh. I don't think he would be able to hear the Andwae!!! Hahahs. Or maybe he's shy from the screaming fans. Hahahahs. 

And that BTS! OMFG! What is happening? Why did they use the BTS of their first kiss? Like seriously? The drama did a fantastic job with the editing and all. So pretty to use it as a backdrop and you chose to use the BTS Wookie? Like Chincha? Gosh. How I wish I can pry into your pretty head to see what you are thinking when u agreed with this. Gahhhh! 

You know guys.. I was skeptical initially just watching the ig video. Hahahas. I was afraid my memory would fail me. So, I played that ig video and the bts video side by side. Sighhssssssss. It was definitely the BTS video. Hehe. It was playing the same thing in the exact same second. 

*died and gone to jiji heaven* 

• Like 18

18 hours ago, pauliza said:

I think for the last time ,indirectly he wants to give hints to his fans .Of course he can't say "Yes I am dating NJH right now " .But he shown it through this video .If we looked at properly at this clip,there were combinations of on & off screen video .Most of the people can't differentiate what is REAL or REEL unless somebody who has watched that bts kiss scene for thousands times like us :lol::tongue:

You have a point chinguyah! 

I remember some asked a while ago if he ever did that in his previous drama,  I mean showing bts i/o the drama scene.  Very suspicious right. 

BUT let me share one secret.   Cancerians like me are very mischievous and tricky. ...  very good at sending message across without other people knowing it.  That is if they have a secret to cover.  

If this is his plan for doing such, then I can say he failed because he makes it even more obvious.  But if he intends to assure their fans that their hope and trust for them as shippers is in good hands and very well taken care of then, I salute them.  They have our supports and prayers. :blush:

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

My delulu mind thinks that maybe JH is waiting for him backstage during the 2nd concert so that both of them can make their escape to Jeju over the weekend after it ends, and JCW's mum and friends will then join them later for a "getaway with family and close friends".

Waaahhhh!!! the delulu force is strong with this one and I LOVE IT :D *hops on the delulu train witchya*

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys...full fancam of Wookie sing 101 Reasons.... faster go and watch it...

Here is the link...

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:362eb5c6b56e35a5f5c0ed536cc96a0b

omg.. its been awhile since my last post, after just liking most of the posts, now I decided to unlurk hahahaha. I guarantee you guys, I've been everything with all of you from all the spazzing and everything :D  

@Loyal_ss520 omg thank you for sharing this :heart: I wanted to download it so bad, please let me know if you know how download the vid. kamsa :blush:

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

you and me chingu. you and me. many times i wanted to start on a new drama or rewatch JH's or CW's old dramas but by the time I finish backreading the forum it's time for bed already. no time to move on. either that or I decide it's time to rewatch SP's BTS videos or episodes. gahhhh :crazy: i'm even checking the forum or IG/twitter about these two during class time, on the road or when i'm eating... gahhh :crazy: wat to do?!?! and to think this never happened to me before SP came along.. :crazy:

I don't know what to tell you chingu because you just described my living pattern since I discovered this forum. We're both screwed. I've been camping here everyday.

giphy.gif

• Like 19

I still cant wrap my head around it. Sorry im so hung up over the backgrd video as he sang the ost

The song is short only 3:11. But they use the bts clip of the hug followed by the kiss from 0:24 until 1:47. Nearly 1and a half minute or equivalent to half of the song. 1:48 has no more scenes just showing him singing live. Im not saying hes in charge of choosing what goes on the big screen. But its kind of a big deal to use a bts, a bts that has 2million views on YT and might send the "wrong message". So i dont thk the stage manager can take such "liberties" without first running by JCW. He must have okayed it to be used 

This is an ig video vy clear n gd audio, its from aftnoon show

Ahh just for the info i saw on ig. Jcw is watching the screen as it it shows clips from healer too. So hes doing fav scenes from his past work i thk.

• Like 23