[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, applebee708 said:

Yes I heard that yeppo and I thought it was just me thanks god! Btw, I had replayed the SP and other 2 previous drama for I don't even know how many times .... and I notice that Jcw didn't talk as much as the others and seems like he was more into watching the videos himself. And was I hearing right that our ship got the most cheering noise? Except few of those understandable NO?! I am giving up my life today and just screw the dinner! 

you made my day chinguuuu. your words made my day. 

the cake was yeppo but this was the icing. :wub:

• Like 11

11 hours ago, nikih said:

omg that scared me too...i am deathly scared of snakes...like  literally. LOLOLOL. 

Hahahahahahhah!!!

8 hours ago, valleryrose said:

Okay I just thought I'll back read and get back to sleep.. 

But.. someone just made sure i can never do that..

I mean is this guy crazy.. what is he doing..?

OMFG! 

I'm so sorry, I do hope you managed to get some sleep

9 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Not sure if you noticed it lately, But in the GD, I saw something really but it might not be significant. NJH has this habit of clapping her hand when she's laughing right, like a baby does. I am not so sure if but I think I saw JCW do the same too. Out of curiousity, does he also clap his hands when he's laughing or extremely happy? 

Its just that usually couples unconsciously mirror each other moves over a period of time. LOL! Are they starting to mirror each other now? *smirks* Bah, forgive but I am but a delulu shipper after all :tongue:. I was fascinated with this behaviour of NJH that's why I kinda noticed JCW seems to be doing it now too, unaware probably. ROFLMAO! This sometimes happen when you spend so much time with a person. *eyes JiJi couple* So, you two, how much time have you been spending together to start mirroring each other? 

OMG!!! I swear to you i was thinking the exact same thing the other day when I watched the BTS of them rehearsing the "dirty but pretty smelling her hair hug scene", NJH laughed clapping her hands like she normally does but then JCW did the exact same. I was like, is he known for doing that??? for having such reactions when laughing??? These two are becoming one chincha

7 hours ago, stucked said:

YES!!!! We should have a disclaimer that says: SPAZZ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Hahaha! I know several IG users lurk here and it's funny when I see the translations and some delulu discussions outside this thread. HAHAHA. The only thing that wasn't taken out of here was the context from the byeontae/gutter group. :D I do wonder when that'll happen. HAHAHA.

:phew: Intimidated they may be 

7 hours ago, mangoicy said:

Honestly, NJH is drop dead gorgeous, I mean she's always been pretty, but there's this newfound persona thanks to SP that the entire nation is now all aware of. Like all of a sudden, everyone's eyes are opened to the discovery that NJH is no longer a girl, but a legit female actress with indisputable acting experience, natural talent, bright mind, magnetic personality and alluring sex appeal. Seriously you get the feeling that once you strike a conversation with her, you can't turn your eyes away. All the media that cover her interviews, TV and prints, all highlighted this, and I'm sure people who are close to her are even more aware of the fact.

What I'm trying to say while blabbering away is, both JCW and NJH are undeniably attracted to each other, the whole world can see, so I don't think it makes sense for him not to make some kind of commitment or agreement before he goes away, knowing that this woman oozes out charisma wherever she goes and definitely draws attention left and right from potential dates. And let's not forget this is the same guy who believes in fate and destiny, so I don't think he takes those coincidences between them lightly. I believe they did (or soon will) have a conversation about their feelings and what to make of it. Whatever "it" is, I'm sure it's something positive. Their personalities call for it, after all they are both "live for the moment" kind of person. 

This is me being a rational, 30something, married woman with kids, who also had unsuccessful relationships in the past. 

Mangojuicyicyspicy I just love this

1 hour ago, stucked said:

WHAT IS HAPPENING????

PLEASE FILL ME IN GUYS!!! :(

I'm at the hospital right now, waiting for my dad to finish his angiography.. and I need some spazztic good news.. jebalyoooo!!! 

I hope your dad is okay

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Life Before SP:

Sleep - Work - Eat - Play - Rest

Life After SP:

Try to sleep - Check, read and post on forum - Try to Work - Check, read and post on forum - Eat - Eat while checking, reading and posting on forum - Play - Check, read and post on forum is considered my play - Rest - Rest while checking, reading and posting on forum

OMG what has SP done to me or what have i become after watching SP LOL

This be a FIRST for me. Even SongSong couple didnt do this to me hahaha.

I told you we were SCREWEEEEDDDDDD!!!!

• Like 12

When it's 2am and I just woke up. First thing I do is reach for my phone.. super tired eyes are glued to screen and swiping to catch on all back reads ... why chingus why... I barely fell asleep at 11pm. Oh em geee... This thread has taken over my life ...

snl-wiig.gif

2017-05-13_17_17_48.gif?w=261&h=146&crop

But if I don't have my phone to check this thread it would be like ....

635910964847997905367527798_200.gif

I-shouldnt-have-let-them-convince-me-get

But they and you all are worth it all Jiji shippers! 

Suspicious-Partner-ji-chang-wook-4046144

tumblr_ooo9mukNev1uq4zv4o8_r1_400.gif

Meanwhile ...... Happy 300 plus pages chingus!!!

giphy.gif

Happy Jiji shipping fighting delulu minds! We will be in 400 in no time!!! LOL! 

tumblr_ooo9mukNev1uq4zv4o3_400.gif

• Like 18

17 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Yup, the video showing the clips of SP, and playing the OST, he sang over the lyric 'yeppo' , and we can see that it was NJH's face he was looking at, unless he was calling himself yeppo!  ROFLMAO!

Hahaha ROLF!!!! definitely not calling himself yeppo!!! We aren't delutional chingus he did say yeppo!!!

WORD OF THE: YEPPO  :heart:

my poor heartu!!!  :bawling:

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Yup, the video showing the clips of SP, and playing the OST, he sang over the lyric 'yeppo' , and we can see that it was NJH's face he was looking at, unless he was calling himself yeppo!  ROFLMAO!

I HEARD THAT!!! IS SO LOUD AND CLEAR!!! my heart :heart::astonished: just now saw twitter one of jcw fans tweet that she feel so sad that why wookie turn back and did commentary for jibong scene *me > :D*

• Like 16

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

I hope its not deja vu about that anaconda lurking in the fields somewhere :ph34r::tongue:

heee. Good AM, its 2AM now i need to sleep i work early at 6am but im still here. 

LOOOL!!! Oh please don't remind me @MoonlightSerenade scared the lights outta everyone of us. Its a memory i have no intention of keeping 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

I HEARD THAT!!! IS SO LOUD AND CLEAR!!! my heart :heart::astonished: just now saw twitter one of jcw fans tweet that she feel so sad that why wookie turn back and did commentary for jibong scene *me > :D*

But.... If I'm not wrong he also did commentary for his other dramas right? Gah. Jiji is just driving us crazy. It's Saturday today and I'm on my phone all day just talking to you guys. Help me. My life is over. 

I'm just so busy spazzing.. I forgot to say happy 300 pages guys! Hahahahs. We are awesome! 

• Like 13

I know I can't be wrong. I rewatched this Part for so many times and u can see there r silent moments where jcw was so into looking at the screen himself. Seems like a flash back w all the good memories. I never questioned if these 2 could overcome the military service, cause I believe if the love for both of them was strong enough ... love will conquer all! 

• Like 19

17 hours ago, applebee708 said:

Yes I heard that yeppo and I thought it was just me thanks god! Btw, I had replayed the SP and other 2 previous drama for I don't even know how many times .... and I notice that Jcw didn't talk as much as the others and seems like he was more into watching the videos himself. And was I hearing right that our ship got the most cheering noise? Except few of those understandable NO?! I am giving up my life today and just screw the dinner! 

Yesssss our ship got the most cheering!!! we arent the only ones shipping them!! glad that the koreans are shipping them as well :wub:

haha lol chingu join the bandwagon who have  given up their life for the ship :tongue:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Can you share that link chingu?

Here is this link 

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

But.... If I'm not wrong he also did commentary for his other dramas right? Gah. Jiji is just driving us crazy. It's Saturday today and I'm on my phone all day just talking to you guys. Help me. My life is over. 

I'm just so busy spazzing.. I forgot to say happy 300 pages guys! Hahahahs. We are awesome! 

Oh really, maybe that fans is anti...that why he reacted like that.... count me in...my life is totally doomed.... :astonished:

OKAY, let celebrate 300 pages with my little FMV... finally DONE it... hope you guys like it...as this is my first time doing it... HWAITING Jiji CP and shippers!!! :wub:

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Who knows if she gonna to attend with her new nailsart :wub: This thread must be reached 400 pages by today if something like that happened!!Hahaha

Don't give me any ideas pauliza Oh boy but the possibility that she might actually be getting herself all done for the 7pm concert???? *calm down calm down i'm delurational calm down*

• Like 13

5 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I want that book ... ummm yeeess!!! 

Oh gosh, i want that book too though i'm too shy to look at wooki's hot body in K2 (covering my eyes) 

Still have't watched K2, watched Healer for how many times I cannot remember 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

A clear one where he said "Yeppo" looking at NJH. I think, I'm not sure which thread I was responding to chingu LOL!!! Still waking up ... aigggoo the Jiji ship struggle be real LOL!!

Dearie.. I think what's being discussed is the clip of him watching SP and commenting on it. His OST was playing when SP clips was being played then there's a lyric in the OST which said "yeppo" and when it was playing the "yeppo" sounded like he unconsciously sang it together while watching BH/Hyunni. 

But guys.. Honestly when I went to re-watch it.. I didn't think he sang out. It still sounded from the OST background except that part happened to be a pause and start to a higher bass tune to the next part of the song so it sound as though he suddenly sang the word instead. Sorry needed to bring some other POV here! 

• Like 16

Doesnt he look like a big kid

Like his simple outfits for the concert. It looks like him being casual and just enjoying some tym with fans.

His second show will start very soon. Stil havent found a clearer video of him watcing SP on screen.

I thk i have selective hearing :lol: I didnt heard the Andwaee (No). I only heard cheers for JiJi couple haha

• Like 17