[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, nephos said:

Oh gosh, i want that book too though i'm too shy to look at wooki's hot body in K2 (covering my eyes) 

Still have't watched K2, watched Healer for how many times I cannot remember 

Oh I watched K2 when it was done. But chingu, you gotta watch it for his bad a*% action moves and beautifully gifted body. :tongue:. I will leave it at that. LOL!!! :ph34r:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, nephos said:

Oh gosh, i want that book too though i'm too shy to look at wooki's hot body in K2 (covering my eyes) 

Spoiler

I'm gonna start on healer today. Hahahs. I realised in order to be on jiji ship, I need to md rational and watch Wookie other dramas too. Need to get started on SKL too! 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, nephos said:

His body gonna be much more better after the army next 2 years hahaha more muscle :flushed:

• Like 12

Watched the clip with headphones on and he sang over the word "Yeppo" with the same lyrics. 

110% sure of it.

It's a cute thing coz it means he was into the clips but really it's nothing new to us, I mean we already know this boy is smitten and SP is special to him. 

What made me happy was the people reactions, overall they all cheered showing support. It seems there are more people who loves JiJi than haters, so that's good news.

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Don't give me any ideas pauliza Oh boy but the possibility that she might actually be getting herself all done for the 7pm concert???? *calm down calm down i'm delurational calm down*

hahaha..the possibility is there right ?Maybe just 1% possibility but still we can delulu .:D

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Don't give me any ideas pauliza Oh boy but the possibility that she might actually be getting herself all done for the 7pm concert???? *calm down calm down i'm delurational calm down*

I have a feeling that she might go to the concert but she will be hiding in the back stage just to cheer her man up instead of being in the crowd just to play safe. Therefore, we won't know the truth! 

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hide contents

I'm gonna start on healer today. Hahahs. I realised in order to be on jiji ship, I need to md rational and watch Wookie other dramas too. Need to get started on SKL too! 

You should watch smile donghae also haha his daily drama about 100+ episodes...he was young there,still cute baby face, his 1st lead drama..I am forever have soft heart towards donghae,his character hehe

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, applebee708 said:

I have a feeling that she might go to the concert but she will be hiding in the back stage just to cheer her man up instead of being in the crowd just to play safe. Therefore, we won't know the truth! 

I agree, I also think she'll be there but it will be impossible to see her :/  well as long as she's there I'd be happy.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, applebee708 said:

I have the same feeling because this girl love to give HINTS!!And we got to know truth next a few days (After shippers did some investigations like what happened at the wrap up party ) :lol:

• Like 17

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

Hide contents

Actually I agree. To be responsible and rational shippers I think we should watch all of our Jiji couple's past film & interviews and whatever. Then rewatch SP & SP bts, plus interviews and etc again. Then we can come in here and spazz safely in our Jiji ship haven. LOL! I mean, we only have two years to do it while Wookie is in service and babygirl is in school. Plenty of time to catch up in details to continue our ship sailing. :D

#fightingdeluluminds:ph34r:

tumblr_opssscCuYK1u7w0u9o2_250.gif

• Like 16

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

I have the same feeling because this girl love to give HINTS!!And we got to know truth next a few days (After shippers did some investigations like what happened at the wrap up party ) :lol:

Actually she's so fearless, I have no doubt that if she was going or had gone, there would be some cryptic post or hint. But then I realized she posted her nail art, was she at the Aluu salon? LMAO!!! What if they are going as a group, and she is disguised like one of the employees there? Too farfetched? *side eyes everybody and runs away* :tongue:

• Like 14

17 hours ago, nephos said:

what book chingu?? i think i missed something 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Actually I agree. To be responsible and rational shippers I think we should watch all of our Jiji couple's past film & interviews and whatever. Then rewatch SP & SP bts, plus interviews and etc again. Then we can come in here and spazz safely in our Jiji ship haven. LOL! I mean, we only have two years to do it while Wookie is in service and babygirl is in school. Plenty of time to catch up in details to continue our ship sailing. :D

hahaha...I don't have a strong heart to watch his other dramas yet .Luckily I had watched SKL before this .SKL is a good drama & NJH/SIG had good on screen chemistry.Thats it .I don't have a strong feeling that "I have to ship this couple " like what happened to Jiji couple & me now :D

• Like 16