[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

Actually she's so fearless, I have no doubt that if she was going or had gone, there would be some cryptic post or hint. But then I realized she posted her nail art, was she at the Aluu salon? LMAO!!! What if they are going as a group, and she is disguised like one of the employees there? Too farfetched? *side eyes everybody and runs away* :tongue:

Or she boldly walks on stage while he's singing 101 reasons why i like you.....IMMA FAINT if that happens

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Actually she's so fearless, I have no doubt that if she was going or had gone, there would be some cryptic post or hint. But then I realized she posted her nail art, was she at the Aluu salon? LMAO!!! What if they are going as a group, and she is disguised like one of the employees there? Too farfetched? *side eyes everybody and runs away* :tongue:

She was not at Aluu but Hairstylist and the team are already at the concert so she can perfectly go bts to watch the show with them.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

hahaha...I don't have a strong heart to watch his other dramas yet .Luckily I had watched SKL before this .SKL is a good drama & NJH/SIG had good on screen chemistry.Thats it .I don't have a strong feeling that "I have to ship this couple " like what happened to Jiji couple & me now :D

There is nothing to be intimidated about trust me. I watched both Healer, which i quite enjoyed, watched more than half of K2 and skimmed through the rest. I never ever thought to ship him with anyone of them even though i like both actresses. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

hahaha...I don't have a strong heart to watch his other dramas yet .Luckily I had watched SKL before this .SKL is a good drama & NJH/SIG had good on screen chemistry.Thats it .I don't have a strong feeling that "I have to ship this couple " like what happened to Jiji couple & me now :D

Understandle chingu, I am just curious about their past work. Lol! I have seen most of his films but I don't delve into BTS until SP. My first and last interest in BTS was Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye in Heirs. LOL! I was semi obsessed. LOL! :rolleyes: I just love LMH. My first Korean oppa crush. :D

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

If the posted b4 let me know... calling for trans chingu... this article Wookie said that jihyun is the partner that he like most and also best partner... Is it true???

DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? SOMEONE TALK TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DID IT????????

• Like 15

17 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

if our Hyunnie is actually getting ready for Wookie's concert later (explains the nails) and we see her, I swear I'm going to name my first born JiJi. 

you are making me superrrr excited girl!!!:wub:

calm down heart!!!!! 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, pauliza said:

you and me both. you and me both. :D

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Actually when she posted the nail art at her ig ,my first impression was "Argh so sad,this girl not attend Jcw's concert "..but then I keep thinking..."Wait wait...this girl like to throw hints.Is it one of the hint?" .Then ,I read somewhere ,Jcw has 2 sessions concert ,"is she gonna to attend his next session concert?" Then my delulu mind start to create another delulu theory :lol:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

I tried my best by listening to his voice... xD the letter on vcr is a bit blurry to read TT

(cant read the first two words... Wait for senpai @pinklalaland for this XD)

10years of my career is like a fierce running, i feel happy and sometimes lonely in this road.

I made many unforgetable series and memories by meeting with senior, junior and acting friends.
I received a lot of love from fans, and also my friends whom always coming whenever i call them.

I always wondering if i am deserve to receive this much love. It is all thanks to everyone im able to stand here, keep going and not giving up.
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Im thinking of what will i miss the most when i am in the army, Everyone who i wont be able to see even when i miss you. And my mother who always taking care of me eventho she always nagging me from drinking too much alcohol, and my mother's cooking. I will really miss a lot of things.

I will do my duty bravely and come back healthy. I will do my best to become a person that everyone will be proud of.
Let's meet again at May 2019 with smile.
Until that time.. stay happily and healthy, i love you all that much.
2017 Jul 21st. 

Awww I'm emotional too. So much love for this precious boy, we'll wait for you :heart:

• Like 18

17 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Actually I agree. To be responsible and rational shippers I think we should watch all of our Jiji couple's past film & interviews and whatever. Then rewatch SP & SP bts, plus interviews and etc again. Then we can come in here and spazz safely in our Jiji ship haven. LOL! I mean, we only have two years to do it while Wookie is in service and babygirl is in school. Plenty of time to catch up in details to continue our ship sailing. :D

#fightingdeluluminds:ph34r:

good idea chingu yes we more time after wookie enlists. lets come here and spazz!!!! Lets continue spazzing until he comes back from military

#fightingdeluluminds

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

already??? oh poor JCW, hasn't had much time to rest? 

Yup. He would need to really rest n recharge this weekend

1 minute ago, riririru said:

I tried my best by listening to his voice... xD the letter on vcr is a bit blurry to read TT

(cant read the first two words... Wait for senpai @pinklalaland for this XD)

10years of my career is like a fierce running, i feel happy and sometimes lonely in this road.

I made many unforgetable series and memories by meeting with senior, junior and acting friends.
I received a lot of love from fans, and also my friends whom always coming whenever i call them.

I always wondering if i am deserve to receive this much love. It is all thanks to everyone im able to stand here, keep going and not giving up.
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Im thinking of what will i miss the most when i am in the army, Everyone who i wont be able to see even when i miss you. And my mother who always taking care of me eventho she always nagging me from drinking too much alcohol, and my mother's cooking. I will really miss a lot of things.

I will do my duty bravely and come back healthy. I will do my best to become a person that everyone will be proud of.
Let's meet again at May 2019 with smile.
Until that time.. stay happily and healthy, i love you all that much.
2017 Jul 21st. 

Ugggh the tears in my eyes reading his letter.

Thankyou for translating.

He is so specific. He said May 2019. It really is 21months.

N JCW u r very deserving. I pray for ur good health and finishing the coming 21months in top form. Ur fans will wait. Ur lady love will wait 

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Actually when she posted the nail art at her ig ,my first impression was "Argh so sad,this girl not attend Jcw's concert "..but then I keep thinking..."Wait wait...this girl like to throw hints.Is it one of the hint?" .Then ,I read somewhere ,Jcw has 2 sessions concert ,"is she gonna to attend his next session concert?" Then my delulu mind start to create another delulu theory :lol:

That apparently my delulu self latched onto and thought "um, this could actually be a possibility" I mean stranger things have happened like the necklace? totally did not see that one coming 

• Like 14