[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Did wookie choose the bts because it is the REAL him and not the drama scene because it is REEL??? :heart:

May be hes telling us the bts conveys HIS TRUE FEELINGS  

ottokeeeee!!!!

17 hours ago, jijibong said:

You're welcome :D glad that i helped ^^

IKR, too much for a day, let's cry together....

imma cry chingu....!!!! :bawling:

too many feels right. Finding it hard to seperate whats reel and real. Its like both reel and real JUST MERGED TOGETHER :heart:

• Like 21

So it seems the night show the content is a lil diff from afternoon show.

Can i hope that njh is in the audience. N jcw is conveying sth. Very very odd to use scenes from bts instead of the drama. 

Sigh delulu or not, makes me fluttery. And hopeful. Very very hopeful.

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, masthu said:

If by chance hyunnie comes on stage we'll have to provide O2 to all our chingus

Our poor (or lucky?) chingus there, please hang on. I will call the paramedic lol Seems like we need to learn a proper way to give CPR while shipping JiJi ;____; lol my poor hearteu

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, masthu said:

Did wookie choose the bts because it is the REAL him and not the drama scene because it is REEL??? :heart:

May be hes telling us the bts conveys HIS TRUE FEELINGS  

ottokeeeee!!!!

imma cry chingu....!!!! :bawling:

too many feels right. Finding it hard to divide whats reel and real. Its like both reel and real JUST MERGED TOGETHER :heart:

True true true :bawling: is a mix of both!!!! * sobs*

• Like 14

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

Anyone know what's going on here?

There was an event where he had to pick out a fan to re-enact a scene from his dramas. His 1st concert he re-enacted the scene of Healer putting a cap on the leading lady and kissing her. He did the same to the lucky fan. For his 2nd concert he picked out another fan from the audience and re-enacted a scene from Sutner. I'm gonna put a disclaimer though as I was only able to watch bits of the videos I saw and not the full videos.

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FdAKPthLm?fid=1034:496e76fc72af7a11c999008aa3c371e5

• Like 16

You know guys i was spazzing so much i actually fell asleep or fainted? i'm not exactly sure

I MEAN WHO USES A BTS KISSING CLIP AS A BACKDROP WHILE SINGING 101 REASONS WHY I LIKE YOU??? WHO DOES THAT????

and if after all this certain delulus tell me he sang this song for a certain GG member, imma slap d person

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

My wild guess chinguyah????

That scene is what I said in previous post that he was testing the water whether he will dive in or not. We all know that most people considered the kiss as way of knowing whether there is connection between them two people who intends to date. I still hold on to my gut feeling that he used the same technique to confirm something.  

It is written that when a man seduces a virgin he should take responsibility.  He should take responsibility for our baby JH innocence. :D

Many of us here agree that he's been attracted to her for many years now and that's the very moment wherein he is able to send out the message across. ...  what he truly felt for so long.  He didn't hesitate or had reservation but gave his all and it was well compensated.   We all knew JH responded to his advancement. :D

They said it was just acting. .... GIVE ME A BREAK! 

Surely that scene he will never forget because it was like a dream come true for him.  

I still have this feeling that JCW will never let go of  her or this opportunity.  He probably have sealed it without us knowing.   

But NJH seems to be suspicious also.   She wasn't embarrassed nor uncomfortable with those intimate scene and never thought her innocence were taken advantaged.  It only means that it wasn't work for them,  it just happened while they are working.  Even actors like SJK felt embarrassed with his kissing scene at innocent man.  Other actresses did the same.  How come they aren't?  JCW isn't't complaining with romantic scene either compared to his previous drama instead he said he enjoyed it all. 

No wonder he picked that scene.   Or perhaps he wants someone to know how meaningful that scene is for him too.  YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS! 

AM I BEING TOO MUCH HERE. :D:D

*clap clap* I'm second you chingu.Out of all scenes, he or his management or event management choose the UNCUT KISS VER. It's so suspicioussss kekekeee oh my poor shipper heart:D (go thru IG clips and saw the other song on his previous drama using its drama scenes).

But oh boiiii..i'm willing to listening to his voice all day..:lol:

Cto.

• Like 20

17 hours ago, iloveknovela said:

That scene is what I said in previous post that he was testing the water whether he will dive in or not. We all know that most people considered the kiss as way of knowing whether there is connection between them two people who intends to date. I still hold on to my gut feeling that he used the same technique to confirm something.  

It is written that when a man seduces a virgin he should take responsibility.  He should take responsibility for our baby JH innocence. :D

Many of us here agree that he's been attracted to her for many years now and that's the very moment wherein he is able to send out the message across. ...  what he truly felt for so long.  He didn't hesitate or had reservation but gave his all and it was well compensated.   We all knew JH responded to his advancement. :D

Surely that scene he will never forget because it was like a dream come true for him.  

I still have this feeling that JCW will never let go of  her or this opportunity.  He probably have sealed it without us knowing.   

But NJH seems to be suspicious also.   She wasn't embarrassed nor uncomfortable with those intimate scene and never thought her innocence were taken advantaged.  It only means that it wasn't work for them,  it just happened while they are working.  Even actors like SJK felt embarrassed with his kissing scene at innocent man.  Other actresses did the same.  How come they aren't?  JCW isn't't complaining with romantic scene either compared to his previous drama instead he said he enjoyed it all. 

No wonder he picked that scene.   Or perhaps he wants someone to know how meaningful that scene is for him too.  YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS! 

OMG you just conveyed all my feelings into this post!!!!!!! :heart:

CLAP CLAPS chingu

• Like 15

17 hours ago, aladidah said:

You know guys i was spazzing so much i actually fell asleep or fainted? i'm not exactly sure

I MEAN WHO USES A BTS KISSING CLIP AS A BACKDROP WHILE SINGING 101 REASONS WHY I LIKE YOU??? WHO DOES THAT????

poor you! must have been tired from spazzing

IKR!!! they could have used multiple scenes from the drama because its 101 REASONS WHY I LIKE YOU after all!!!! WHY ONE PARTICULAR SCENE AND THAT SCENE BEING THE BTS OF THEIR VERY FIRST KISS SCENE!!!! 

OMOOO

• Like 20

15 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

chingu... i love this answer!!! you are definitely not being too much..!! hahahahaha :D i just hope no one around me thinks i'm strange from smiling too much... i just can't help it!! :rolleyes: let's just hope this is really what happened and that we'll hear good news in the future (the sooner the better). until that time comes, more hints please!! :ph34r:-_-

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

poor you! must have been tired from spazzing

IKR!!! they could have used multiple scenes from the drama because its 101 REASONS WHY I LIKE YOU after all!!!! WHY ONE PARTICULAR SCENE AND THAT SCENE BEING THE BTS OF THEIR VERY FIRST KISS SCENE!!!! 

OMOOO

Oh @masthu I just love how we are both spazzing and shouting at each other LOOOOOL!!!

• Like 13