[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Kyaaaaaaaaa! My heartu, my heartu. Omo Omo Omo!!! *breaths in and out deeply* *reminds myself that his other drama clips will also be shown. And he will do the same commentary too* #rationalmindtakingover #delulumindwinshandsdown 

Can someone find the whole video of the entire thing and translate what he said pretty pls?!?!?! 

Congrats hyunni!!! Yay! 300 is the magic word for us! 

That's my life now chingu. We all feel each other!!! 

AND ATTENTION GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!! 

I can't help but wonder.... After seeing those super sexy pictures of someone drawing on Wookie torso. He doesn't look ticklish right? Look so calm and collected. 

BUT!!! 

Didn't he say he was ticklish with Hyunni in the BTS?!?!?! What does this mean Huh? Keke. Hahahs. I'm sorry. I'm on super delulu mode again. Cos we never know if he was indeed ticklish when someone was drawing on him. Any one knows? Or watched the BTS of this before? Hahahahs. 

Well we all know, its probably a different kind of ticklish! LOL!!! 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

AND ATTENTION GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!! 

I can't help but wonder.... After seeing those super sexy pictures of someone drawing on Wookie torso. He doesn't look ticklish right? Look so calm and collected. 

BUT!!! 

Didn't he say he was ticklish with Hyunni in the BTS?!?!?! What does this mean Huh? Keke. Hahahs. I'm sorry. I'm on super delulu mode again. Cos we never know if he was indeed ticklish when someone was drawing on him. Any one knows? Or watched the BTS of this before? Hahahahs. 

HAHAHAHAA chingu ya, I'm wondering too..I did not watch his previous BTS..maybe some of our CSI here can answer kekkekee

• Like 11

18 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

@sharreb yes there's sound. I had my phone speakers on mute since I was at my class earlier. hahahahahha nvm stupid me. lol :lol:

Do whatever but dont get caught chingu! I guess focus must have flown outta the window already lol

• Like 10

OMG!!! After what felt like an eternity, I've finally caught up with you guys but not in time for the 300th Page but thats okay *im actually not ok* 

Time to spazz...lets see where are we now?

JCW in blue

JCW messed up his lines when singing 101 reasons why i like you

Something about top 4 fav scenes of SP

Legions of screams for JiJi in spite of that one tiny little andwae (I told you that NJH would be fine if she went)

Legions of andwae's for the other ship

Something about JCW and yeppo?!?!?!?!?!?

• Like 19

@biejuju Nei, chincha eayo *my heart laughing*

@leeeeeecx same here... scare might end up saying wrong things...so just big laugh....

52 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Did you find the full video our couple's portion? I'm trying to look for the vid but I can't find it.

Not yet....still waiting for the full fancam, guess fans will upload tonight....

51 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

hahahahahhaa :D did all the fans become Jibong fans?? on the other hand, his fans didn't shout "no" when they showed the clip of CW kissing JH did they? 

welcome them to board into our ship....hahaha, still got some fans screaming "NO" for jibong kissing, but the owner of that video didn't mention, i guess is not as loud as the other one...hehehe :D

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

OMG!!! After what felt like an eternity, I've finally caught up with you guys but not in time for the 300th Page but thats okay *im actually not ok* 

JCW in blue

Legions of screams for JiJi in spite of that one tiny little andwae (I told you that NJH would be fine if she went)

Yup, the video showing the clips of SP, and playing the OST, he sang over the lyric 'yeppo' , and we can see that it was NJH's face he was looking at, unless he was calling himself yeppo!  ROFLMAO!

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, masthu said:

hahaha lol...!!! God made you buy a new phone so that we could finally meet and spaz together in this thread!!! :wub:

yeeeeeees. I am not a techy person nor do I use my phone a lot that is why I've been putting up with the old one. it was a waste of money to buy a new one since my phones always gets stolen (last year, two phones where stolen from me within a three month interval I think :() If I still use my old phone, I wouldn't be here, I swear that's how bad it was but I finally gave in and look at me now, JiJi has taken over my life. 

• Like 12

Just now, gglex6275 said:

Yup, the video showing the clips of SP, and playing the OST, he sang over the lyric 'yeppo' , and we can see that it was NJH's face he was looking at, unless he was calling himself yeppo!  ROFLMAO!

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!! *runs off to watch again*

• Like 9

18 hours ago, sharreb said:

Nope couldnt find a diff angle of that clip. Its all repost from the original video. Maybe later someone would post another one.

@stucked hope ur dad's ok. We r just sharing what we found of wookie's concert. Other that singing ost 10. He also viewed SP scenes on the screen with his fans. And the reaction from fans of him with bonghee/njh is very positive

Saw this beautiful edit of bts of our jiji couple.

waaaah that was beautiful chingu!! thank u for sharing!! :heart:

when it said " he says look up and your shoulders brush" gave major feels chingu

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, aladidah said:

JCW in blue

We shippers got so much from the past week and the week hasn't even ended yet. It's a good time to be a JiJi Shipper  :wub: We're so spoiled, I love it. my heartuuuu. 

Our ship is sailing smoothly. 

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

cannot believe wook will have  the 2nd concert a couple of hours later. He must be very exhausted.

Is Hyunie going to attend the 2nd one? :ph34r:

Who knows if she gonna to attend with her new nailsart :wub: This thread must be reached 400 pages by today if something like that happened!!Hahaha

• Like 13

Yes I heard that yeppo and I thought it was just me thanks god! Btw, I had replayed the SP and other 2 previous drama for I don't even know how many times .... and I notice that Jcw didn't talk as much as the others and seems like he was more into watching the videos himself. And was I hearing right that our ship got the most cheering noise? Except few of those understandable NO?! I am giving up my life today and just screw the dinner! 

• Like 20

17 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

yeeeeeees. I am not a techy person nor do I use my phone a lot that is why I've been putting up with the old one. it was a waste of money to buy a new one since my phones always gets stolen (last year, two phones where stolen from me within a three month interval I think :() If I still use my old phone, I wouldn't be here, I swear that's how bad it was but I finally gave in and look at me now, JiJi has taken over my life. 

true right!! OMG seriously!!!! I feel you luv :(!  Please safeguard this phone chingu!!! 

same here jiji has taken over mine as well. FIGHTING CHINGUYA!!! :wub:

• Like 10