[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Proud to share this :heart:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1243009wpp/8-c-drama-couples-amazing-chemistry-off-screen

But I'm shocked that Yang Mi -Mark aren't in the list!!

yeah....the power of wufu couple is indeed very strong and make our viewers still can't move on until now...:heart::kiss_wink: the sweety and pretty fuyao with the handsome and hot prince wuji :wub:

On 10/19/2018 at 1:34 PM, lovecarnation said:

yeah....the power of wufu couple is indeed very strong and make our viewers still can't move on until now...:heart::kiss_wink: the sweety and pretty fuyao with the handsome and hot prince wuji :wub:

Yes indeed...

Wuji and Fuyao

Ethan and YangMi

Congrats to YM and ER for being nominated for Best actress and best actor in historical dramas of 24th Huading awards. 

c-drama tweets (@dramapotatoe) Tweeted:
24th Huading Awards nomination list - part two

Including #EthanRuan, #HuangXuan, #DengLun, #FuXinbo, #VicZhou, #WuJinyan, #YangMi, #NiNi, #YangZi, #MaSichun and more https://t.co/FUbKw7W3rC https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1054317227913048066?s=17

49 minutes ago, pawla said:

Congrats to YM and ER for being nominated for Best actress and best actor in historical dramas of 24th Huading awards. 

thx for your info and sharing.. do you have a link? I want to read that articel too. They didn't won on that awards? When was the awards event held?Oh yeah, does someone have a news about fuyao on 5th weirong awards? 

1 hour ago, wujifantastic said:

Seem like Huading award is based on vote on Weibo.

is it true? if based on the voting, Yangmi is far behind Yanzi who plays in Ashes of Love . but if based on voting rather than before the event the actors and actresses already know who will be announced as winners at the event without having to attend again?

what's wrong with voting on category best actress for historical drama? why is the number of voting to yangmi is far behind yangzi?

because i think yangmi's acting on fuyao is very very good, we all can see her performance on fuyao is very good, especially when she almost raped by prince pingpong.

5 hours ago, dramaaddiction said:

here is the link to yang mi's the great craftsman with wallace huo.

I really need subs lol. The pros from what I see is I'm loving the Republic Era style/fashion for YM and W. They both look so good! Also this drama is really looking to be more a melo-drama? Any indication of when it would air?

As for the awards to YM and E, I wish them the very best! Difficult competition if it's just based on votes via Weibo though, since Fuyao wasn't a the biggest hit. Although we loved it, so many Chinese fans didn't etc. Also, FYI that there is a DVD boxset for Fuyao with English subs on YesAsia. I will get it after payday!

Hope everyone is well. I've been busy with the real world and haven't finished a single Asian drama after Fuyao lol. 

7 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I really need subs lol. The pros from what I see is I'm loving the Republic Era style/fashion for YM and W. They both look so good! Also this drama is really looking to be more a melo-drama? Any indication of when it would air?

As for the awards to YM and E, I wish them the very best! Difficult competition if it's just based on votes via Weibo though, since Fuyao wasn't a the biggest hit. Although we loved it, so many Chinese fans didn't etc. Also, FYI that there is a DVD boxset for Fuyao with English subs on YesAsia. I will get it after payday!

Hope everyone is well. I've been busy with the real world and haven't finished a single Asian drama after Fuyao lol. 

yes, i hope they didn't give awards from the result voting but from skill acting, because sometimes people vote not because the actor have a very good acting but because they are his fans.i know denglun is based from china and he has a many fans from china and weibo is china website.

YM has a huge weibo followers.  I wonder why they are not voting for her? Compare to Ethan's followers she should be on the top vote. 

Add:  @lovecarnation I can't believe you're still very active on this thread :D. I think most people already abandoned this thread once they finished watching LOF. 

7 minutes ago, pawla said:

YM has a huge weibo followers.  I wonder why they are not voting for her? Compare to Ethan's followers she should be on the top vote. 

Add:  @lovecarnation I can't believe you're still very active on this thread :D. I think most people already abandoned this thread once they finished watching LOF.  

yes... that's also my thinking, where are her followers on weibo? why not vote for yangmi?

and yes,  I'm still often post on this thread, because I'm a big fan of this series ...:joy:

I often adrift so long for a series that I really like :wub:

15 hours ago, pawla said:

Yang Mi may have a lot of followers but some of them are probably haters. She has a lot of anti's so that's probably why she isn't winning. :mellow:

Even if she loses, at least she and the nominees were recognized for their acting! I'm still proud of everyone regardless. ^_^

20 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Yang Mi may have a lot of followers but some of them are probably haters. She has a lot of anti's so that's probably why she isn't winning. :mellow:

Even if she loses, at least she and the nominees were recognized for their acting! I'm still proud of everyone regardless. ^_^

It’s not because of that. Please don’t make any assumptions. It’s because we are advised not to vote by the big fans (the fans who have huge followers). They say it’s not a prestige award, don’t bother to vote. Just go to weibo and click yang mi supertalk and see if anyone even talks about that voting. You’ll see that no one cares. 

28 minutes ago, Di~ said:

It’s not because of that. Please don’t make any assumptions. It’s because we are advised not to vote by the big fans (the fans who have huge followers). They say it’s not a prestige award, don’t bother to vote. Just go to weibo and click yang mi supertalk and see if anyone even talks about that voting. You’ll see that no one cares. 

Interesting... I would assume half is because of her antis. I don't have a weibo. How come this award isn't prestigious? 

Archived