[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love this couple. i just finished love O2O which i found more amusing than secretary kim but still not as addicting as fuyao. all these series were so much fun but the chemistry cannot be compared to wufu. i heart them. 

and i just finished reading lost you forever....le sigh...it's such a great story and i would love for yang mi and ethan to collaborate again.

this is also my home and i come here to check in on this thread daily in case someone surprises us with news about our wufu starring together in another series again.

i cannot remember who said it, but i'm glad fuyao came into my life this year. it has been a rough year and fuyao offered the distraction i needed to not dwell on the negatives and hardships found in life.

there are still great series i haven't started, but i find it hard to move on from fuyao. will be checking out the rise of phoenix and ashes of love eventually, but right now, i'd rather read novel translation so i can use wufu as the main leads. 

4 hours ago, dramaaddiction said:

i love this couple. i just finished love O2O which i found more amusing than secretary kim but still not as addicting as fuyao. all these series were so much fun but the chemistry cannot be compared to wufu. i heart them. 

and i just finished reading lost you forever....le sigh...it's such a great story and i would love for yang mi and ethan to collaborate again.

this is also my home and i come here to check in on this thread daily in case someone surprises us with news about our wufu starring together in another series again.

i cannot remember who said it, but i'm glad fuyao came into my life this year. it has been a rough year and fuyao offered the distraction i needed to not dwell on the negatives and hardships found in life.

there are still great series i haven't started, but i find it hard to move on from fuyao. will be checking out the rise of phoenix and ashes of love eventually, but right now, i'd rather read novel translation so i can use wufu as the main leads. 

me too...i'm now watched all out of love, but honest, i found the acting skill of all cast in that series other than wallace are not very good, not like fuyao all cast have a amazing acting skill and performance, not only main role, but even support role  have a very good acting skill so i can say fuyao is actually best drama i've ever watched, and i want tell to you all, fake folian ( wang he run) also played at that series all out of love, she looks quite pretty at there...LOL.. not like in fuyao. i really don't like her...:joy:

beside all out of love, i'm started watch TMOPb too now at night, i'm sorry i want to tell about my little opinion , the 4 episode form beginning still not very interested for me, not same like i found fuyao, the initial episode already made me very interested to watch the next episode again. but i think the next episode TMOPB will make me interested too because have many people told TMOPB is a good drama and must to watch. i think i'm not very interested because the story is about the life of god in the sky because i rarely watched the drama likes TMOPB or Ashes of love.i'm dropped out with ashes of love too...LOL. i just watched until ep.4 and not to continued again. the story of the god that I have loved so far is monkey king :joy:

18 hours ago, dramaaddiction said:

What is "Lost You Forever" about? Sounds sad and if it is, I wouldn't want Ethan and Yang Mi in it. Lol. 

8 hours ago, Liting1 said:

What is "Lost You Forever" about? Sounds sad and if it is, I wouldn't want Ethan and Yang Mi in it. Lol.  

because the title is " lost you forever" , right? we don't want wuji and fuyao lost each other but together forever :joy:

honest, until now the place for our wufu couple can't replaced for another couple again, although i'm now watched another series, but wufu always be my perfect and best couple, even i watched TMOPB but I can't absorb the ye hua and bai qian chemistry. what's wrong with me? am i going to crazy because our wufu ?LOL....:scream:and i want to say TMOPB story line has been going an interesting for me until ep.8, but once again i prefer the natural view than animation view, i think in TMOPB the all view is animation view too, i prefer view on fuyao than TMOPB:D

Anyone else besides me HATE all these Chinese news on Youtube like this?

How about an actual news coverage instead of pictures with background talking format?

I NEVER watch those once I click on them, finding out they are those types.

Why they post these CRAP??? Totally SPAM on Youtube!!!

/rant

9 hours ago, Liting1 said:

it's actually a happy ending. it's basically a love story where gods and goddesses are not immortal and live among human beings. there are three male leads and there is a huge ship war; so depending on who you ship the main female lead with, it might just be a bittersweet ending for you. fortunately, the main female lead ended up with the right guy for her and he was the one i rooted for the entire way. the guy who ended up with her is not as complex as the other two male leads, but he can provide her with the happiest ending. i was able to download the entire book from asianovel. you can also read it from novelupdates.com

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lost-you-forever/

the epilogue (translated by another fan as koala kind of lost steam near the end due to her busy life) can be found in the comment section. reading the epilogue caused many people to jump ship but i got lucky for shipping the right guy..so this book made me very happy.

5 hours ago, Don Yu said:

Anyone else besides me HATE all these Chinese news on Youtube like this?

How about an actual news coverage instead of pictures with background talking format?

I NEVER watch those once I click on them, finding out they are those types.

Why they post these CRAP??? Totally SPAM on Youtube!!!

/rant

i think you don't need very care about the news on video like this, whether it's gossip or bad news about her, because i know we live on this world not every one will like us, no matter how we did good to others, there are still have some people who don't like us so the main point is  just live what we think is good and as long as it does not harm to others. and i think the same is about our yangmi, there are still have some people doesn't like her too so we don't need to respect about her bad news, we need just always support her 

4 hours ago, dramaaddiction said:

it's actually a happy ending. it's basically a love story where gods and goddesses are not immortal and live among human beings. there are three male leads and there is a huge ship war; so depending on who you ship the main female lead with, it might just be a bittersweet ending for you. fortunately, the main female lead ended up with the right guy for her and he was the one i rooted for the entire way. the guy who ended up with her is not as complex as the other two male leads, but he can provide her with the happiest ending. i was able to download the entire book from asianovel. you can also read it from novelupdates.com

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lost-you-forever/

the epilogue (translated by another fan as koala kind of lost steam near the end due to her busy life) can be found in the comment section. reading the epilogue caused many people to jump ship but i got lucky for shipping the right guy..so this book made me very happy. 

wauw ... the story about gods too, it is like a TMOPB or ashes of love? hmmm...  I think of how our Ethan if he is  dressed up in costumes like gods. I think he will be very handsome too :heart::joy:

For "Lost you forever" , I'm in Xiang Liu team. I think Ethan will best match Xiang Liu character - carefree, strong,independent and good swimmer (XL is water demon god). I feel that Xiao Yao love both Du Shan Jing and XL.

3 hours ago, nna125 said:

For "Lost you forever" , I'm in Xiang Liu team. I think Ethan will best match Xiang Liu character - carefree, strong,independent and good swimmer (XL is water demon god). I feel that Xiao Yao love both Du Shan Jing and XL.

Is the lost you forever a novel? Where i can read that novel?

4 hours ago, nna125 said:

22 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:
4 hours ago, nna125 said:

Is the lost you forever a novel? Where i can read that novel?

I would love to read the novel too:D

2 hours ago, rinkyu said:

Can someone send the Dracula to me.. :lol:

FB_IMG_1538559070694.jpg

Send to me too. I want too...LOL :wub:

I just watched TMOPB until ep.12 , the story line is going to interesting for me , i want to say that TMOPB is better than ashes of love , although TMOPB has many animation view but that view is soft to my eyes, not likes ashes has a striking colour animation view for my eyes... Lol. I like yehua and baiqian too, but i'm sorry my wufu always be my number one couple. :wub::kiss_wink:

@lovecarnation @rinkyu

you can read lost you forever here. the translation is amazing! the person who translated it has mastered the art of language. she inserts a lot of her thought at the beginning of each section and although wordy, they are fun to read. sometimes there are minor spoilers. you can skip them and go straight to the chapter without sacrificing anything.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lost-you-forever/?pg=4  for the complete novel. for some reason, koala never hyperlinked chapter 50 onto her site so you may not get a complete novel by starting with her site. click on the highlighted c0 under release to start. it will take you to koalasplayground.com where the translation was done. koalasplayground has a lot of ad so it takes a while to load sometimes.

the prologue (c0) isn't so interesting but i read it just because i like to complete novels the proper way.

here's the link to the first chapter (on the novelupdates website, it'll be c1): http://koalasplayground.com/2014/02/18/lost-you-forever-chapter-1-life-is-short-like-a-temporary-stay/

@nna125 i agree, xiang liu is a fun and complex character but

Spoiler

ultimately, i'm team jing. he was more steady and willing to give up everything to be with her. i found xiang liu was very sacrificing and his relationship with xiao yao relationship seemed to be filled with excitement mixed with lots of dysfunctionality. he almost killed her quite a few times and there was such a lack of communication. everyone thinks xiao yao settled for jing, but i truly feel that she loved him the most. when we all thought jing had died, xiao yao was willing to kill zhuan de to avenge jing's death and she also wanted to become the royal queen to isolate herself from the world. when she though jing had cheated on her with yiyang, xiao yao became depressed and had to live with insomnia for the rest of her life and needed meds to put herself to sleep. that was corrected once jing and xiao yao discovered that the tu shan madam and yiyang had set jing up. 

xiao yao knew that zhuan de is destined to kill xiang liu. she had asked zhuan de not to kill xiang liu and when she knew that she couldn't change zhuan de's mind, she asked him instead to go easy on xiang liu. there was no notion of her avenging xiang liu even though she knew zhuan de would be the one to kill him.

whereas when she knew zhuan de set it up so jing's brother could kill him, she went beserk and tried to kill hiim twice until she admitted that the world needed  a just ruler more than she needed revenge.

anyhow, my point is, by the end of the novel, i felt that xiao yao loved jing the most. she entertained the idea of being swept away by fang bei bei/xiang liu when she thought that jing had cheated on her. upon learning that there was a possibility everything was set up to get jing to marry yiyang, xiao yao immediately set her mind on solving the case and gave jing a second chance.

xiang liu and zhuan de were much more complex and i could also ship xiao yao with them. but jing was a steady, loyal, slow burn who truly understood xiao yao except his insecurities made him doubt how xiao yao in female form would ever choose him given her background and  beauty. once he was more confident with her feelings for him, you can see him tease xiao yao and there relationship and bantering was quite smooth. how he knew she hated to be alone so he would still talk to company while she's asleep. he knew what she loved to eat so he personally cooked duck neck and prepared plum wine for her. he needed her to become his old self as much as she needed him to have faith in humanity. i do heart them...so i would rather ethan play jing because jing gets the girl. 

supposedly, all the male leads are very good looking with xiang liu being objectively the best looking.

but when you read the novel, xiao yao was most attracted to jing...she blushed multiple times because of him and stared at him to the point that even zhuan de was jealous of how she looked at jing. and since i love wufu so much...ethan would be perfect for jing in my world.

Archived