[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, dramaaddiction said:

@lovecarnation @rinkyu

you can read lost you forever here. the translation is amazing! the person who translated it has mastered the art of language. she inserts a lot of her thought at the beginning of each section and although wordy, they are fun to read. sometimes there are minor spoilers. you can skip them and go straight to the chapter without sacrificing anything.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lost-you-forever/?pg=4  for the complete novel. for some reason, koala never hyperlinked chapter 50 onto her site so you may not get a complete novel by starting with her site. click on the highlighted c0 under release to start. it will take you to koalasplayground.com where the translation was done. koalasplayground has a lot of ad so it takes a while to load sometimes.

the prologue (c0) isn't so interesting but i read it just because i like to complete novels the proper way.

here's the link to the first chapter (on the novelupdates website, it'll be c1): http://koalasplayground.com/2014/02/18/lost-you-forever-chapter-1-life-is-short-like-a-temporary-stay/

@nna125 i agree, xiang liu is a fun and complex character but

Reveal hidden contents

ultimately, i'm team jing. he was more steady and willing to give up everything to be with her. i found xiang liu was very sacrificing and his relationship with xiao yao relationship seemed to be filled with excitement mixed with lots of dysfunctionality. he almost killed her quite a few times and there was such a lack of communication. everyone thinks xiao yao settled for jing, but i truly feel that she loved him the most. when we all thought jing had died, xiao yao was willing to kill zhuan de to avenge jing's death and she also wanted to become the royal queen to isolate herself from the world. when she though jing had cheated on her with yiyang, xiao yao became depressed and had to live with insomnia for the rest of her life and needed meds to put herself to sleep. that was corrected once jing and xiao yao discovered that the tu shan madam and yiyang had set jing up. 

xiao yao knew that zhuan de is destined to kill xiang liu. she had asked zhuan de not to kill xiang liu and when she knew that she couldn't change zhuan de's mind, she asked him instead to go easy on xiang liu. there was no notion of her avenging xiang liu even though she knew zhuan de would be the one to kill him.

whereas when she knew zhuan de set it up so jing's brother could kill him, she went beserk and tried to kill hiim twice until she admitted that the world needed  a just ruler more than she needed revenge.

anyhow, my point is, by the end of the novel, i felt that xiao yao loved jing the most. she entertained the idea of being swept away by fang bei bei/xiang liu when she thought that jing had cheated on her. upon learning that there was a possibility everything was set up to get jing to marry yiyang, xiao yao immediately set her mind on solving the case and gave jing a second chance.

xiang liu and zhuan de were much more complex and i could also ship xiao yao with them. but jing was a steady, loyal, slow burn who truly understood xiao yao except his insecurities made him doubt how xiao yao in female form would ever choose him given her background and  beauty. once he was more confident with her feelings for him, you can see him tease xiao yao and there relationship and bantering was quite smooth. how he knew she hated to be alone so he would still talk to company while she's asleep. he knew what she loved to eat so he personally cooked duck neck and prepared plum wine for her. he needed her to become his old self as much as she needed him to have faith in humanity. i do heart them...so i would rather ethan play jing because jing gets the girl. 

supposedly, all the male leads are very good looking with xiang liu being objectively the best looking.

but when you read the novel, xiao yao was most attracted to jing...she blushed multiple times because of him and stared at him to the point that even zhuan de was jealous of how she looked at jing. and since i love wufu so much...ethan would be perfect for jing in my world.

Wow...This looks interesting. I would love to read it especially after watching TMOPB my interest in knowing gods' life increased. haha. Thanks for the link.

9 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Hello everyone :)

Another beautiful collection of our Wufu moments by BEL'S MULTI-FANDOM MESS. :heart:

Hide contents

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo1_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo2_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo3_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo4_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo5_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo6_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo7_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo8_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo9_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo10_r5_540.gif

wauw...i'm very love this....thank you so much for sharing with us :heart:

our wufu couple... i miss them.. i'm very hope can see them again in another series or another event where they will be the main quests or another promotion products, like in piaget, i think ethan will be very happy can met mimi and will hug her again...LOL:joy::wub:

10 hours ago, dramaaddiction said:

@lovecarnation @rinkyu

you can read lost you forever here. the translation is amazing! the person who translated it has mastered the art of language. she inserts a lot of her thought at the beginning of each section and although wordy, they are fun to read. sometimes there are minor spoilers. you can skip them and go straight to the chapter without sacrificing anything.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lost-you-forever/?pg=4  for the complete novel. for some reason, koala never hyperlinked chapter 50 onto her site so you may not get a complete novel by starting with her site. click on the highlighted c0 under release to start. it will take you to koalasplayground.com where the translation was done. koalasplayground has a lot of ad so it takes a while to load sometimes.

the prologue (c0) isn't so interesting but i read it just because i like to complete novels the proper way.

here's the link to the first chapter (on the novelupdates website, it'll be c1): http://koalasplayground.com/2014/02/18/lost-you-forever-chapter-1-life-is-short-like-a-temporary-stay/

@nna125 i agree, xiang liu is a fun and complex character but

Hide contents

ultimately, i'm team jing. he was more steady and willing to give up everything to be with her. i found xiang liu was very sacrificing and his relationship with xiao yao relationship seemed to be filled with excitement mixed with lots of dysfunctionality. he almost killed her quite a few times and there was such a lack of communication. everyone thinks xiao yao settled for jing, but i truly feel that she loved him the most. when we all thought jing had died, xiao yao was willing to kill zhuan de to avenge jing's death and she also wanted to become the royal queen to isolate herself from the world. when she though jing had cheated on her with yiyang, xiao yao became depressed and had to live with insomnia for the rest of her life and needed meds to put herself to sleep. that was corrected once jing and xiao yao discovered that the tu shan madam and yiyang had set jing up. 

xiao yao knew that zhuan de is destined to kill xiang liu. she had asked zhuan de not to kill xiang liu and when she knew that she couldn't change zhuan de's mind, she asked him instead to go easy on xiang liu. there was no notion of her avenging xiang liu even though she knew zhuan de would be the one to kill him.

whereas when she knew zhuan de set it up so jing's brother could kill him, she went beserk and tried to kill hiim twice until she admitted that the world needed  a just ruler more than she needed revenge.

anyhow, my point is, by the end of the novel, i felt that xiao yao loved jing the most. she entertained the idea of being swept away by fang bei bei/xiang liu when she thought that jing had cheated on her. upon learning that there was a possibility everything was set up to get jing to marry yiyang, xiao yao immediately set her mind on solving the case and gave jing a second chance.

xiang liu and zhuan de were much more complex and i could also ship xiao yao with them. but jing was a steady, loyal, slow burn who truly understood xiao yao except his insecurities made him doubt how xiao yao in female form would ever choose him given her background and  beauty. once he was more confident with her feelings for him, you can see him tease xiao yao and there relationship and bantering was quite smooth. how he knew she hated to be alone so he would still talk to company while she's asleep. he knew what she loved to eat so he personally cooked duck neck and prepared plum wine for her. he needed her to become his old self as much as she needed him to have faith in humanity. i do heart them...so i would rather ethan play jing because jing gets the girl. 

supposedly, all the male leads are very good looking with xiang liu being objectively the best looking.

but when you read the novel, xiao yao was most attracted to jing...she blushed multiple times because of him and stared at him to the point that even zhuan de was jealous of how she looked at jing. and since i love wufu so much...ethan would be perfect for jing in my world.

I haven't read the novel so I also don't know which team I'm in, but whatever character I just want the main character is ethan, because i want the female lead is with ethan...LOL:joy:

10 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Hello everyone :)

Another beautiful collection of our Wufu moments by BEL'S MULTI-FANDOM MESS. :heart:

Hide contents

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo1_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo2_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo3_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo4_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo5_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo6_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo7_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo8_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo9_r5_540.gif

tumblr_pddzm5PasF1vj9tigo10_r5_540.gif

So love this.. 

Wuji and FuYao..

Much love...

39 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

@lovecarnation I'm here!

The maps of five kingdom.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pcvtqmlhr_M1vj9tigo1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pcvtqmlhr_M1vj9tigo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pcvtqmlhr_M1vj9tigo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pcvtqmlhr_M1vj9tigo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pcvtqmlhr_M1vj9tigo5_r1_540.gif

(GIF cr. editor)

Wauw..i miss this series again :tears: although i watched another series, but i'm still feel my fuyao story better than the series which i watched now. Character wuji is too perfect for another male main role to replace him. :wub: love wuji.....

After watched TMOPB, I really feel The Legend of Fuyao really  invested a lot in the drama, because the costumes in Fuyao are all good and varied, I mean here all the players are lucky because they get good costumes and change costumes for several episodes unlike in TMOPB, I don't mean to say costumes on there was not good, but after I watched it until over 20. I found the costume they were wearing even the main role never changed their clothes :joy: fuyao really have a good costumes for every role :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

After watched TMOPB, I really feel The Legend of Fuyao really  invested a lot in the drama, because the costumes in Fuyao are all good and varied, I mean here all the players are lucky because they get good costumes and change costumes for several episodes unlike in TMOPB, I don't mean to say costumes on there was not good, but after I watched it until over 20. I found the costume they were wearing even the main role never changed their clothes :joy: fuyao really have a good costumes for every role :thumbsup:

Yes! People were saying after TMOPB that her number of costumes are really less, also some were commenting on Mimi's hair style. I think that's why fuyao's team was very careful while choosing costumes and hair style and I really loved her this hair style compared to TMOPB. About costumes I loved everything YM's wears lol. TMOPB's costumes designer is also good, her costumes were simple and gave an aura of a goddess. About Fuyao, Do I have to say something? :lol: 

Look at this reporter asking her about hair line but YM replied in her cool way, love her :wub:

2 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Yes! People were saying after TMOPB that her number of costumes are really less, also some were commenting on Mimi's hair style. I think that's why fuyao's team was very careful while choosing costumes and hair style and I really loved her this hair style compared to TMOPB. About costumes I loved everything YM's wears lol. TMOPB's costumes designer is also good, her costumes were simple and gave an aura of a goddess. About Fuyao, Do I have to say something? :lol: 

Look at this reporter asking her about hair line but YM replied in her cool way, love her :wub:

Yes...i think she has more hairstyle at fuyao.i same with u ,i think her costumes in tmopb or hairstyle is good too. Baiqian or susu still have enough costumes in my opinion, another roles indeed have less costumes...lol.

If about fuyao, she really have rich costumes to changed even sometimes one episode can changed 2 costumes, the producer of fuyao really invested so much for costumes too in my opinion.

and about tmopb, actually they have a good style costumes too , only they haven't enough costumes to change

Make me feel like see them just wear a same clothes for 20 episodes more...lol but about the story and acting are good too.but if you asked me from the way wuji and ye hua loved fuyao and baiqian, i prefer the way wuji loves fuyao...:wub:

On 10/10/2018 at 3:06 PM, lovecarnation said:

I love her costumes in FuYao. She's so beautiful. 

On 10/10/2018 at 8:05 PM, phoenixfire25 said:

Lovely, smart and witty YangMi that's why we love her.

Missing Wuji and FuYao..

On 10/10/2018 at 8:32 PM, lovecarnation said:

but if you asked me from the way wuji and ye hua loved fuyao and baiqian, i prefer the way wuji loves fuyao...:wub:

Of course! Ye hua's love for Bai Qian is pure and true so is Wuji's for Fu Yao but some how Yu Hua sees himself superior to Bai Qian and never asked what she wanted, when she was a mortal and even when she became high goddess. I know he did to protect her still and there is always a communication gap; on the other hand Wuji not sees Fu Yao equal to him but superior to him and we can see the way he sat beneath her. He always share his thoughts, includes her in his every plan and the most important part is they trust each other which we rarely see in any drama. They indeed is an ideal couple, the power couple Wufu. :heart:

11 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Of course! Ye hua's love for Bai Qian is pure and true so is Wuji's for Fu Yao but some how Yu Hua sees himself superior to Bai Qian and never asked what she wanted, when she was a mortal and even when she became high goddess. I know he did to protect her still and there is always a communication gap; on the other hand Wuji not sees Fu Yao equal to him but superior to him and we can see the way he sat beneath her. He always share his thoughts, includes her in his every plan and the most important part is they trust each other which we rarely see in any drama. They indeed is an ideal couple, the power couple Wufu. :heart:

totally agree with you.. this is i want to say too. i like the way ye hua loves baiqian too, but sometimes i'm still feel wuji loves better than ye hua. for example :

1. in tmopb, when the maid of susu accidentally dropped a magic fan from kunlun cave when have a one meeting in the sky,  and caused the phoenix inside the fan to fly out and injure Bai Feng Jiu and because that susu was blamed and accused of the problem, she want to explain the problem, but ye hua doesn't give her a chance to explain the problem to king of sky and told her " shut up" , maybe he think it's way to protect her, but he never told about that to susu, and preferring susu misunderstood with him, this is one part and the second part make feel very sad with susu is when susu  was accused of pushing Shujin on the terrace, and at that time Yehua clearly saw that was not true, but he preferred to remain silent not to explain the actual condition and as a result Susu had to lose both her eyes and he himself had to be punished by lightning, whereas according to me he could choose to explain, because explain or not in my opinion it will also be punished, at least explaining that it can show shushu is slandered, but he still chooses to remain silent to protect Shushu.maybe this is his way to protect and loves susu.

2. in fuyao, whatever happens, wuji always dares to make a voice to protect fuyao, whatever the conditions. when fuyao was almost raped by pingrong, and his father sent people to kill fuyao, he did not hesitate to violate the rules of the kingdom only to save the person he loved, because he knew fuyao was innocent and did not deserve to be treated like that. and once again when  fuyao was slandered by fake folian , she killed Fengjingzi, Wuji also dared to make his voice and actions to protect the fuyao and not let Fengquan harm the person he loved.because he loves fuyao and totally believe her.

so from that , i prefer wuji than yehua , i love how Wuji more courageous to protect the person he loves:kiss_wink:

Archived