[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, pristineqi said:

Love this a lot ... My favorite amongst favorites. He's so gorgeous n yummylicious in this particular GIF.

:love::kiss_wink::heart:

He is the definition of Prince Charming :heart:

4 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

I thought legend of fuyao was production by mimi studio, jaywalk. But i see in wikipedia is heng dian studio. So the legend of fuyao not production in mimi studio?

I only know that fuyao is produced by other company and not by YM's studio.

3 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

He is the definition of Prince Charming :heart:

I only know that fuyao is produced by other company and not by YM's studio.

Oh...i ever read from someone comment why some cast in fuyao are same with tmopb, then the another person answered that because fuyao is produced by jaywalk, but i found in wikipedia it's not from jaywalk studio but heng dian studio.:D

10 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Sharing @Liting1 's this twitter post and wishing you all the same.

By the way I really liked his this upper robe, it really suits him especially with the clothes he wore in ep 22 :wub:

wauw...he looks very handsome.:heart:.i think all ethan's costumes in taiyan are very good. he looks very handsome and fresh when at taiyan.

this video is when Jacky Chan , Elane Zhong and Our Ethan press conference the movie " the knight of shadow between yin and yang". iam very happy can see Ethan play movie with big star , Jacky Chan, because I think all of movie by Jackie Chan will aired in all cinema. so this movie i must watch in cinema too :D

38 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

this video is when Jacky Chan , Elane Zhong and Our Ethan press conference the movie " the knight of shadow between yin and yang". iam very happy can see Ethan play movie with big star , Jacky Chan, because I think all of movie by Jackie Chan will aired in all cinema. so this movie i must watch in cinema too :D

@lovecarnation I'm waiting to watch this movie :D ... Do you know when it will be shown?

21 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

i read in popcorn website. it will be release on 7 Feb next year. yes. same with you. i'm waiting to watch this movie too , want to see Ethan on the big screen cinema:joy:

Yayyyyy!! This will be better than Dectective Dee which Ethan only appeared for 5 mins. :P  Hehe he has a head-full of hairs in this movie.

1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

Must see movie..

supporting ethan..Wuji...

I hope it will be shown here..PHIL..

God bless us all!

2 hours ago, pristineqi said:

Yayyyyy!! This will be better than Dectective Dee which Ethan only appeared for 5 mins. :P  Hehe he has a head-full of hairs in this movie. 

yes...i hope Ethan doesn't just appears for a few minutes again in this movie.

1 hour ago, chengdy said:

Must see movie..

supporting ethan..Wuji...

I hope it will be shown here..PHIL..

God bless us all!

agree.. must watch :joy:

i have some pic about that movie. i'm sorry i posted in this thread

Spoiler

i think this is our wuji in the knight shadow between yin and yang...LOL,does anyone know what character he is in this film?

5bUEdhn.jpg

and the some pictures below at the time of press conference

eQ3Gx1A.png

7tKQ7fp.png

Wj5eKsx.jpg

Archived