[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Hello! Where is everyone? Any news or pics from the 24th huading award show?

Hi.... i'm here..Lol.. i hate that event. I heard they didn't invite ethan to this event. So many actor and actress didn't came to that event too... i think maybe it is fake event awards..i'm so dissapointed with huading awards and will not believe again withhuading awards.:thumbsdown::triumph:

36 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

Hi.... i'm here..Lol.. i hate that event. I heard they didn't invite ethan to this event. So many actor and actress didn't came to that event too... i think maybe it is fake event awards..i'm so dissapointed with huading awards and will not believe again withhuading awards.:thumbsdown::triumph:

So what YM fans were saying was true! I'm really disappointed :( 

Does anyone know what Yang Mi's new drama, Novoland: Pearl Eclipse, will be about? I think she'll play as a mermaid from what others said. But who are the other protagonists in the novel and who will she fall in love with? 

Wish there was an English translation of the novel... 

14 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

So what YM fans were saying was true! I'm really disappointed :( 

yes... i hated so much...fiuhh... but i see so many actor and actress didn't attend too on that awards...LOL..

3 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Does anyone know what Yang Mi's new drama, Novoland: Pearl Eclipse, will be about? I think she'll play as a mermaid from what others said. But who are the other protagonists in the novel and who will she fall in love with? 

Wish there was an English translation of the novel... 

wouw.. yangmi will play many drama series again, because they said yangmi will play once a youth with  denglun too.. but i don't know it's already fix or no :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 9:10 PM, lovecarnation said:

yes... i hated so much...fiuhh... but i see so many actor and actress didn't attend too on that awards...LOL..

wouw.. yangmi will play many drama series again, because they said yangmi will play once a youth with  denglun too.. but i don't know it's already fix or no :D

In Once Young I think Ethan would be great as the ML Qin Chuan.  He funny, charming, handsome and bff material that loyal to the core!  Too bad they didn’t cast him instead, but still looking forward to anything one YM, because she shine with all of her male lead.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:19 AM, dillycat said:

In Once Young I think Ethan would be great as the ML Qin Chuan.  He funny, charming, handsome and bff material that loyal to the core!  Too bad they didn’t cast him instead, but still looking forward to anything one YM, because she shine with all of her male lead.

He’s far from charming so I don’t think he’s suitable for qin chuan at all. Deng lun on the other hand is a really charming man even in real life. 

Why should Yang Mi being paired with Ethan in every projects she has? Yang Mi herself never wants to do that. 

On 11/30/2018 at 10:45 PM, Di~ said:

He’s far from charming so I don’t think he’s suitable for qin chuan at all. Deng lun on the other hand is a really charming man even in real life. 

Why should Yang Mi being paired with Ethan in every projects she has? Yang Mi herself never wants to do that. 

I think Ethan have a very charming boyish personality in a flirtatious way.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:19 AM, dillycat said:

I'm totally agree with you... ethan is talented actor...but looks like they still didn't confirm who will be the male lead,right? But if he is denglun, maybe i will happy too... because i like his acting too.. denglun is good actor too.

9 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

I'm totally agree with you... ethan is talented actor...but looks like they still didn't confirm who will be the male lead,right? But if he is denglun, maybe i will happy too... because i like his acting too.. denglun is good actor too.

I think @lovecarnation likes Deng Lun ever since Ashes of Love :) I'm glad you liked the drama. What are you watching now? I'm kinda switching both Kdramas and Cdramas. It's tough :lol: 

Happy December guys.. tis the season to be jolly falalalalalala :D

39 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

I think @lovecarnation likes Deng Lun ever since Ashes of Love :) I'm glad you liked the drama. What are you watching now? I'm kinda switching both Kdramas and Cdramas. It's tough :lol: 

Happy December guys.. tis the season to be jolly falalalalalala :D

yes.. i like denglun from ashes of love.. i think he has a good performance too and yeah.. i must admit he is very handsome too...lol:joy:

'm rewatched the ashes of love for the second time and haven't started another new series:joy:

and... Happy December too my Dear...:wub:

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, stella77 said:

Just saw news that Yang Mi announced her divorce. I hope she is doing well and will continue to look out for her new work. My Fuyao novels are almost complete - waiting for the last three volumes.

It was something that bound to happen after Hawick hotel scandal it went down hill from there.  I feel sorry for their daughter, but it best for both of them.  Now they can have a chance to meet a better person in their life.  Always felt she too good for him since the beginning.  I wonder whom she be with now that she single.  I am sure she not lacking admirers, hoping it be someone who really cherishes her this time around.   Wishing for all the happiness for her...

btw are yo7 the one translating the novel Fuyao right now?  I am ready it too..let’s support it.

Archived