[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/23/2018 at 2:32 AM, stella77 said:

Just saw news that Yang Mi announced her divorce. I hope she is doing well and will continue to look out for her new work. My Fuyao novels are almost complete - waiting for the last three volumes.

15 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

I heard many rumors about their divorce before, didn't think that it would become true! Hope she will meet the right person and have a great life ahead. 

@stella77 @dillycat on which website are you reading?

yes.. yangmi and hawick lau were divorced, jaywalk has confirmed this news. maybe this will be the sad news for our yangmi fans, but whatever her decission, i think we will pray and support for her.. hope she can find the right man and true love again in her life..

On 12/24/2018 at 3:19 PM, phoenixfire25 said:

Foxismybias posted this on twitter.

until now...i'm still want to know does hawick lau indeed having an affair at this time? but yeah...the problem has passed... they have separated, maybe this is the best for them.i feel sorry for their child too.

I think they obviously took time and made the best decision for them. As they remain amicable and focus on being co-parents, I hope it is all well and they can move forward in a positive way. 

I purchased the official Thai translated novels for Fuyao (so far 7 out of 10 volumes released). Since I saw this series and now am reading Ever Night, I am just going to wait until all 10 gets delivered to begin reading. 

On 12/23/2018 at 5:37 AM, phoenixfire25 said:

I heard many rumors about their divorce before, didn't think that it would become true! Hope she will meet the right person and have a great life ahead. 

Here the link to Fuyao novel

https://www.webnovel.com/rssbook/11410939405364905/33153789213071842

On 12/23/2018 at 5:37 AM, phoenixfire25 said:

2 hours ago, stella77 said:

I think they obviously took time and made the best decision for them. As they remain amicable and focus on being co-parents, I hope it is all well and they can move forward in a positive way. 

I purchased the official Thai translated novels for Fuyao (so far 7 out of 10 volumes released). Since I saw this series and now am reading Ever Night, I am just going to wait until all 10 gets delivered to begin reading. 

So you. translated Thai to English?  is the one on Webnovel not your?

6 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

until now...i'm still want to know does hawick lau indeed having an affair at this time? but yeah...the problem has passed... they have separated, maybe this is the best for them.i feel sorry for their child too.

I don't care how you look at it, a marry man in a room with a girl a lone at night for hours is not right.  After that incident YM and he never appear in public again. It oblivious h cheated.  He always insecure about not making as much as she doesn't in quite a few comments.  I would say that he ever insecure and childish.  I really man never put his spouse down to better himself.  I know she can do better.  Yes,  mostly his fan always blaming her she not a good mom for all her hard works no family time.   Did they forgot that before he cheated he was popular after marrying her and work back to back drama, while YM the one off of projects.  Now she hot and he not he becomes the victim, please.   With a husband like that I work hard to secure my future too.  Who say girl have to be anything less than a guy.  I like get strong and not deteriorate from a broken heart. totally support her!

3 hours ago, dillycat said:

Here the link to Fuyao novel

https://www.webnovel.com/rssbook/11410939405364905/33153789213071842

So you. translated Thai to English?  is the one on Webnovel not your?

Nooo it’s not me translating. My real world work eats up 95% of my time as it is lol no time and this task is tooooo much of a commitment lol 

12 hours ago, dillycat said:

I don't care how you look at it, a marry man in a room with a girl a lone at night for hours is not right.  After that incident YM and he never appear in public again. It oblivious h cheated.  He always insecure about not making as much as she doesn't in quite a few comments.  I would say that he ever insecure and childish.  I really man never put his spouse down to better himself.  I know she can do better.  Yes,  mostly his fan always blaming her she not a good mom for all her hard works no family time.   Did they forgot that before he cheated he was popular after marrying her and work back to back drama, while YM the one off of projects.  Now she hot and he not he becomes the victim, please.   With a husband like that I work hard to secure my future too.  Who say girl have to be anything less than a guy.  I like get strong and not deteriorate from a broken heart. totally support her!

The story is that they already divorced by then, just not didn't announce it. The video was edited (so that it looked like no one else was present? idk), the paparazzi who released it said he wanted them to admit they already divorced. Just because you don't follow the guy doesn't mean he never appeared in public again, come on. I'm not sure if the story is real, but what you said is just very small part of this giant gossip hill. It's also not just his fans that say it, it's general opinion, Yang Mi have a loooot of negative press on c!net, it's partially how they use media to create buzz, partially because she's a woman but also probably partially because there's small truths amongst the negative press (that likely blow things out of portion but still).

5 hours ago, skibbies said:

The story is that they already divorced by then, just not didn't announce it. The video was edited (so that it looked like no one else was present? idk), the paparazzi who released it said he wanted them to admit they already divorced. Just because you don't follow the guy doesn't mean he never appeared in public again, come on. I'm not sure if the story is real, but what you said is just very small part of this giant gossip hill. It's also not just his fans that say it, it's general opinion, Yang Mi have a loooot of negative press on c!net, it's partially how they use media to create buzz, partially because she's a woman but also probably partially because there's small truths amongst the negative press (that likely blow things out of portion but still).

The video was definitely not being edited. It’s the truth but of course Hawick’s fans don’t want to accept that. And it’s not a general opinion like you said. Most people believe that he cheated. Tell me a media that didn’t relate this to hawick’s cheating scandal as the reason they got divorced so It’s obvious what the general opinions are. 

Giant gossip hill? Which one? 

Who said that Yang Mi has alot of negative press on media? Do you have any proofs? Yes she has a few negative press but not alooooooot like you said. And most of them are created by her antifans. You can dm me and I’ll debunk most of them if you want. I’m not trying to defend her or anything but some of her negative press are actually made up and you can easily see that they are not true if you are willing to find the truth. But the question is are you willing to know the truth? 

Small truths? So do they mean her negative press are actually not that negative but they got blow up out of proportions? 

On 12/3/2018 at 11:46 AM, Don Yu said:

So none of this has even begun filming?

It has started filming a while ago. 

@Di~ My general opinion is from weibo comments and random article comments, which may or may not include Yang Mi's antis, random people who might just know her name, people who think she can't act, people who just like her face, her fans etc. There are lots of people who believe he cheated too, because they haven't heard of the divorce rumour or seen (or believe) the debunk, which is totally fair. I've seen rumours they their marriage themselves was part of a contract, which sounds ridiculous, but it's a thing so that's one reason for divorce. There's also mentions of her being close with LYF (implicitly implying an affair). I've already mentioned that the video wasn't the cause because the rumour was they already divorce when it happened, thus it's not an affair. What really happened? I don't know. regardless now that they are divorced, I hope she is well. I don't have proof because again, these are general impressions, I made the assessment that it might be just a small mistake or whatever that get blown out of proportion, and I actually can't tell what is true because fandom (and entertainment industry) is very very messy, that I choose to stay away from it. 

@skibbies

then it’s not general opinion. There are still two sides of the coin. And the media mostly still blame hawick for this. So which one is the general opinion, I think it’s clear enough. 

You decide to believe what the other side believes and I decide to believe the other one. See it’s actually we don’t know what actually happened. But still that video is not engineered. As for whether it was an affair or not, I think Hawick should be more careful with what he did in his free time. It’s not anyone’s fault but his. 

4 hours ago, skibbies said:

@Di~ My general opinion is from weibo comments and random article comments, which may or may not include Yang Mi's antis, random people who might just know her name, people who think she can't act, people who just like her face, her fans etc. 

Believe me the antis are there. They are one of the most diligent people I know and they were said as professional haters in a reliable media. 

On 12/24/2018 at 6:12 PM, skibbies said:

The affair thing was photoshopped iirc? Their kid are usually in paternal grandparents' care. 

well ... because I feel sad too if a child grows up from a lack of attention from parents, I just hope that Yangmi and Hawick can give more attention to their daughter even though they have separated

On 12/24/2018 at 9:18 PM, dillycat said:

I do not leave my comments to both parties, either hawick or yangmi, maybe you mistakenly responded to the contents of my comment. in addition, I am not so obsessed with anyone's personal life, for me they divorce is their privacy business so I will not give my argument, here I just want to say both of them and their daughter can get the best, because I'm not interested to blaspheme other people's privacy lives, everyone has their own problems and we as fans can only see, hear and give them the best prayer.

On 12/25/2018 at 1:26 AM, Di~ said:

The video was definitely not being edited. It’s the truth but of course Hawick’s fans don’t want to accept that. And it’s not a general opinion like you said. Most people believe that he cheated. Tell me a media that didn’t relate this to hawick’s cheating scandal as the reason they got divorced so It’s obvious what the general opinions are. 

Giant gossip hill? Which one? 

Who said that Yang Mi has alot of negative press on media? Do you have any proofs? Yes she has a few negative press but not alooooooot like you said. And most of them are created by her antifans. You can dm me and I’ll debunk most of them if you want. I’m not trying to defend her or anything but some of her negative press are actually made up and you can easily see that they are not true if you are willing to find the truth. But the question is are you willing to know the truth? 

Small truths? So do they mean her negative press are actually not that negative but they got blow up out of proportions? 

It has started filming a while ago. 

Yes, I totally agreed.  Many believed that he did cheated.  You can tell he went into the hotel room and it was light when he left the room inside was dark.  That drama was a flop, because it created too many negatively and both stars HL and WO went downhill from there.  Regardless it us plan wrong to go into a girl room in the middle of the night.  They only got divorce two month ago, that video was two years ago. on negatively toward YG it created to blamed her from anti fan and HL fan.  We deserve better period.  Even the one claiming she had something with LLF and the photo are those from set and at time she was filming Ancient sword with him she was pregnant.  So those made up rumors are so dumb and groundless.  Gold will always shine. Dine on this topic. No worries.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

Guys.....i want to stop you guys from further discussing about YangMi divorce here....as honestly it is getting out of topic....a small mention here is fine...

however this thread is for the drama.. not for YangMi personal life.....

Got it and thanks for the remainder. 

@dillycat

I’m also done with this. 

Archived