[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Interesting... I would assume half is because of her antis. I don't have a weibo. How come this award isn't prestigious? 

Yang mi’s fans usually do what the big fans say. 

I’ve never heard about that award before. Have you? Then it’s not prestigious. But don’t ask me what award is prestigious in china. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Di~ said:

It’s not because of that. Please don’t make any assumptions. It’s because we are advised not to vote by the big fans (the fans who have huge followers). They say it’s not a prestige award, don’t bother to vote. Just go to weibo and click yang mi supertalk and see if anyone even talks about that voting. You’ll see that no one cares. 

can i know why you all are advised not to vote by the big fans? just because they assume this awards is not prestige? even that awards is not prestige , not as the name fans and supporters will provide any support, even though the award is considered prestige ???

I do not understand how the views of yangmi fans by not voting are considered support? :mellow:

but i'm very agree with @Liting1  Even if she loses, at least she and the nominees were recognized for their acting. so i will always support for her. because even if she doesn't win, i always know her acting on fuyao is very great.:thumbsup:

My god! so much happened!! I'm happy for Ethan but sad for Yang Mi, hope that they both could win this award.

For me, the award is prestigious or not it doesn't matter! But my bad I'm not on Weibo neither on WeChat :tears: I think as a fan if you like her acting in fuyao then one should vote for her as far as she got nominated. I really don't understand this "Big fans"!!

1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

can i know why you all are advised not to vote by the big fans? just because they assume this awards is not prestige? even that awards is not prestige , not as the name fans and supporters will provide any support, even though the award is considered prestige ???

I do not understand how the views of yangmi fans by not voting are considered support? :mellow:

Yang mi’s fans usually only vote for something important. And it will mobilize by the big fans. 

This is the announcement by the big fan who has the most followers on weibo (around 350 000 followers)

208A7477-421E-4609-9518-B989BF00B025.jpe

yang mi’s fans don’t even feel proud for this nomination. They said it’s a crappy award (not that exact word but just read their comments and you’ll know what I mean). 

And this what I read on weibo when someone (just this one fan who maybe hasnt found out about it) asked us to vote. The answers were “don’t vote”. See.

0153BBC5-B6D8-40B4-951D-5B6DD720800C.jpe

6 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

For me, the award is prestigious or not it doesn't matter! But my bad I'm not on Weibo neither on WeChat :tears: I think as a fan if you like her acting in fuyao then one should vote for her as far as she got nominated. I really don't understand this "Big fans"!!

Do you know that award has at least 4 categories (categorized by the genre) just for best actresses and best actors? And I don’t think some of nominees have excellent acting skills. 

Thanks @Di~ for the info. I find this interesting as I don't have weibo and don't know how fans in China cast their votes. If I have the opportunity to vote then I'll definitely will do so regardless the awards are crappy or not. It's just my way to say thank you for the wonderful performance.

I miss you guys on this forum. Got loads of things to do at work :sweatingbullets: I seriously need a break.

24 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

My god! so much happened!! I'm happy for Ethan but sad for Yang Mi, hope that they both could win this award.

I' m totally agree with you...me too. Don't understand about the " big fans" or " strange fans" :D

4 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

Thanks @Di~ for the info. I find this interesting as I don't have weibo and don't know how fans in China cast their votes. If I have the opportunity to vote then I'll definitely will do so regardless the awards are crappy or not. It's just my way to say thank you for the wonderful performance.

I miss you guys on this forum. Got loads of things to do at work :sweatingbullets: I seriously need a break.

If it’s important, of course we’ll vote wholeheartedly. 

I actually read about there’s something illegal about this award. (It’s a google translation so you know sometimes it doesn’t make sense)

This is one of the comment 

“@迪煜diyu: Look at the picture looks like a prize violation, this award leads to damage to the artist's image” (google translation) 

I’m not really sure myself what’s going on but yeah we’re told not to vote. 

Just because you (all) want yang mi to ‘win’ the award together with ethan, it doesn’t mean yang mi’s fans feel the same way. If they have decided not to vote, why bother. 

39 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Wow.. this thread is still alive! :joy:

Checking back as I realised the thread is still "Hot Topics" on Soompi. 

I still love you all even though I'm currently flowing along with the Korean wave yah...:wub:

:love: @mrsj3n yay you've dropped by. Am currently watching Korean dramas as well :D

2 hours ago, Di~ said:

Yang mi’s fans usually only vote for something important. And it will mobilize by the big fans. 

This is the announcement by the big fan who has the most followers on weibo (around 350 000 followers)

208A7477-421E-4609-9518-B989BF00B025.jpe

yang mi’s fans don’t even feel proud for this nomination. They said it’s a crappy award (not that exact word but just read their comments and you’ll know what I mean). 

And this what I read on weibo when someone (just this one fan who maybe hasnt found out about it) asked us to vote. The answers were “don’t vote”. See.

0153BBC5-B6D8-40B4-951D-5B6DD720800C.jpe

We can't read Chinese, please help us

So they want to make Yang Mi win in a respected and big awards show with a bang.

1 hour ago, Di~ said:

Do you know that award has at least 4 categories (categorized by the genre) just for best actresses and best actors? And I don’t think some of nominees have excellent acting skills. 

Ohh...I can understand their feeling now. I once followed a series and voted for it but I felt heartbroken when the award show did cheat so yeah I totally agree with the fans not voting for her.

hai @mrsj3n long time no see you in this thread... miss u my dear...LOL

i don't know how about her fans thinking about this awards, but for me as a her fans should vote for yangmi not seen from how prestigious the event was held, besides that she was voted on in this event, I think it is very suitable for mimi. Why? maybe for some her fans it is not appropriate to yangmi compared with 4 other artists that might be considered not comparable to her, but  if we think mimi acting is far more than yangzi or others actress , instead we should to show that yangmi popularity is far from yangzi from voting to her, make her persentage can high far than yangzi, but now? and don't forget this best artist is also reviewed based on historical drama, yangmi on fuyao is historical dramas, it is rather illogical if yangmi fans consider it inappropriate, then try to mention which artist is more appropriate with yangmi and does the artist play in a historical drama? if there is a fanbing on the list, it might feel more comparable, but does she play in historical drama for 2018? so I consider this voting not to be a problem, but maybe yangmi fans consider it unnecessary and yes I have no problem with that. I just express my opinion and I think this is enough and I will not repeat the submission for this topic again.

@lovecarnation hello dear....

Don't worry about the voting yah because to me, most of the award or talent show are rigged anyway. Lol

Do what your heart says. ^_^

Win or lose, it doesn't matter. 

@rinkyu hello chinggu! :D

Been a while. I missed the times whereby I can watch a drama LIVE and talked about it almost immediately without waiting for subtitles. LOL

I should do a rewatch soon! 

2 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@lovecarnation hello dear....

Don't worry about the voting yah because to me, most of the award or talent show are rigged anyway. Lol

Do what your heart says. ^_^

Win or lose, it doesn't matter. 

@rinkyu hello chinggu! :D

Been a while. I missed the times whereby I can watch a drama LIVE and talked about it almost immediately without waiting for subtitles. LOL

I should do a rewatch soon! 

Yes..  i'm agree with you. Even yangmi not be the winner,i know her acting on fuyao is very great...:D

Hey hey everyone. No news re The Great Craftsman air dates? True re Don Yu's comment about the trailer being more focused on WH's character. Can't wait until I get my Fuyao DVDs (will rewatch it then).

The only new C-drama coming up to get my interest is Ever Night.

Re TRoP fans...did you make it to the end? I'm slllllowwwwly getting through The Rise of Phoenixes - haven't progressed very far just 1/4 of the way because it's soooo slow; actually if I get my final two volume of the novels - I may drop the show all together if it doesn't pick up. I'm not watching any new K-drama either at the moment - too busy.

39 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Re TRoP fans...did you make it to the end? I'm slllllowwwwly getting through The Rise of Phoenixes - haven't progressed very far just 1/4 of the way because it's soooo slow; actually if I get my final two volume of the novels - I may drop the show all together if it doesn't pick up. I'm not watching any new K-drama either at the moment - too busy.

I did.

tenor.gif

I'm upset because they messed up the editing due to poor ratings to shorten the story.

So yeah... I'm upset.

I'm starting to rewatch Fuyao!

Anything that does not has Fuyao or our Wuji? FF all the way! :joy:

I've been busy with my kdrama!

Lol

hello all...i have not watched the rise of phoenix. i'm now crazy with series love o2o...LOL

yangyang very handsome at there and zhenzhuang is very pretty too. and i like mao xiao tong character at there too, she is very cute and sweety...hahaha...i'm too late watched that series, because love o2o is 2016 drama series and now i just watched it.:joy:

Archived