[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

thx for your info:kiss_wink:. oh yeah, i just read this news. is this news a true?

http://www.ecns.cn/news/culture/2018-08-16/detail-ifyxccrz0965931.shtml

I read this article few days ago but I'm not sure if it is true or not. I think we should ask @furu.vu217 :D Where are you?

1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

Congratz Fuyao was selected in 5th wenrong award.

Yeahhh.... do Ethan and Yangmi will present at this event?

Woooow...I'm so happy for fuyao team. Hope they win many awards. 

1 hour ago, phoenixfire25 said:

I read this article few days ago but I'm not sure if it is true or not. I think we should ask @furu.vu217 :D Where are you?

Yes... i hope they can win many awards too...and hope can see ethan and mimi met each other again lol...:wub:

8 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Woooow...I'm so happy for fuyao team. Hope they win many 

Hoping and praying.. they did great... 

On 10/13/2018 at 9:49 PM, lovecarnation said:

Yes... i hope they can win many awards too...and hope can see ethan and mimi met each other again lol...:wub:

Yes, That's important. I too hope that they can meet again. Missing them terribly.

Sharing this again!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Spoiler

wufu232.gif

tenor.gif

tenor-9.gif

6 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Yes, That's important. I too hope that they can meet again. Missing them terribly.

Reveal hidden contents

wufu232.gif

tenor.gif

tenor-9.gif

Yes...i'm very hope see them can meet each other again..it must be very interesting and i can be sure Ethan must be very happy can meet mimi again :wub:

Thanks for your sharing..i'm very love them. They are so funny and so sweet when press conference :kiss_wink:

21 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

So true!!! I loved that convo. and of course Wuji :wub:

I haven't watched until that part in TMOPB but i can say i'm totally agree with her. Actually from the way they both talked too i prefer wuji than yehua, wuji seemed more authoritative than yehua.maybe this is my opinion. :D

Hide contents

wufu232.gif

tenor.gif

tenor-9.gif

I just love ethan's playfulness especially with yang mi. So cute.. so adorable together.. loving their chemistry...

1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

Yes... they almost kiss but it was interrupted by xuanyuan xiao ..Lol...

me too... i miss them so much.the power of wufu couple.:kiss_wink:

That scene is so beautiful. I don't know how many times I have watched that scene and still watching it in a hope that their almost kiss turned into the real kiss :lol: Otherwise in all other kissing scenes, the camera angle became the villain!!

5 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

That scene is so beautiful. I don't know how many times I have watched that scene and still watching it in a hope that their almost kiss turned into the real kiss :lol: Otherwise in all other kissing scenes, the camera angle became the villain!!

Yes i agree with you. I often think why they don't take a good angle every kiss scene. Someone on ig told me the reason,she said the director afraid the kisses sizzling hot if shown directly,all our laptop or smartphone scree will explode and the website will crash on because fans will put the kiss scenes on repeat... LOL.. her answer really make me laugh out loud and maybe likes yuanbao laughing rolling on the floor... very funny LOL

6 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

This almost kiss is one of the best camera angle. Their chemistry and sensuality really exudes here. Plus ethan's jawline is so gorgeous here and YangMi is so lovely. This scene really touched me. So beautifully done. God bless us all!

6 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

Yes i agree with you. I often think why they don't take a good angle every kiss scene. Someone on ig told me the reason,she said the director afraid the kisses sizzling hot if shown directly,all our laptop or smartphone scree will explode and the website will crash on because fans will put the kiss scenes on repeat... LOL.. her answer really make me laugh out loud and maybe likes yuanbao laughing rolling on the floor... very funny LOL

Really?OMG! It will definitely blow my phones due to repeat button... hehehe.. (thinking of their kiss when they were reunited in Yao City)..

3 hours ago, chengdy said:

Really?OMG! It will definitely blow my phones due to repeat button... hehehe.. (thinking of their kiss when they were reunited in Yao City)..

Hahaha...someone make a kidding about the bad angle. yes, the two forced kisses from wuji, first it's because fuyao misunderstand with him about his engagement with fake folian and the 2nd when fuyao told to him that she don't want wuji saved the person who already want to die. :D

Archived