• Drama: Legend of Fu Yao
  • Episodes: 60
  • Airs: Jun 18, 2018 - ?
  • Airs On: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess this drama will focus more on the struggles of Yang Mi's character and is female centric? Like Empress Ki? I wasn't able to see much romance from the trailer on the main page. Mostly fight fight fight. 

Hope it will be good! I like Yangmi since Ten Miles like everyone else in the world :tongue:

On 6/13/2018 at 7:53 PM, catwoman494 said:

I guess this drama will focus more on the struggles of Yang Mi's character and is female centric? Like Empress Ki? I wasn't able to see much romance from the trailer on the main page. Mostly fight fight fight. 

Hope it will be good! I like Yangmi since Ten Miles like everyone else in the world :tongue:

Yeah, I think this drama is more female centric (sadly I never read the novel so not sure how the story goes). I hope it will be good too! Actually been a fan on Yang Mi since Palace but then I sort of stop watching Chinese drama since most of them are too long. Until Ten Miles lol. That pull me back to Chinese drama world!

And I also watch Ethan was in The Weasel Grave recently (suddenly into tomb raiders drama now).

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

has it started???? anywhere we can find english Subtitles??? @angelangie

Already started. Viki have the license and I think they have episode 1-2 up but not sub yet. Probably will have to wait for a few more hours (maybe).

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

A bit confused here. I thought ep 3 and 4 will be shown today and ep 5 and 6 tomorrow but ep 1-6 are already available online. 

The storyline is quite different from the novel. Nevertheless, love love love the duel in ep  6. Yangmi looks super cool, can't wait for more.

4 hours ago, grainsofrain said:

I watched episode 1 and 2 on DramaFever, but I have Viki as well. Guess I'll stick to Dramafever.

Normally i prefer viki like for NIF i feel they have the better subs but felt messy and rushed for viki. 

I hate how she keeps getting saved

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

Normally i prefer viki like for NIF i feel they have the better subs but felt messy and rushed for viki. 

I hate how she keeps getting saved

Hi chingu @Wotad

what episode are you up to ??

Spoiler

I DIDN’T SEE YAN DIE... I am up to episode 8... 

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hi chingu @Wotad

what episode are you up to ??

Hide contents

I DIDN’T SEE YAN DIE... I am up to episode 8... 

im up to episode 4 im loving it so far i saw the raws and episode 6 looks hyped. 

2 hours ago, grainsofrain said:

She gets saved a lot :|

I think that will change 

Archived