[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, pawla said:

Lai Yi is the first senior brother of Bai Qian in TMOPB. 

Really?? I'm so confused because they look nothing alike. I cannot find the same actor with the name for both dramas. 

6 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Really?? I'm so confused because they look nothing alike. I cannot find the same actor with the name for both dramas. 

I think you are getting confuse because you are talking about Jing Chen (1st senior brother). While pawla were talking about Lai Yi (who act as Zong Yue, the doctor, in Fuyao). Gotta admit he is much hotter in here.

8 minutes ago, TVN said:

I think you are getting confuse because you are talking about Jing Chen (1st senior brother). While pawla were talking about Lai Yi (who act as Zong Yue, the doctor, in Fuyao). Gotta admit he is much hotter in here.

Haha yeah this make much more sense.

of course Lai Yi was part of the Western sea in TMOPB. Also he played the evil guy in TFD.

2 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Oh, be still my heart!  Yes.  Lol. I am guessing this will be somewhere in middle of the series. 

I think this scene should be out this week lol.

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEKAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABoiEOAgAAAAESABAAe8VlY0q71kGTUeLksWBLvQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=y4L6Rt2NEUKZcQvARWEhhPCaf5tr2tUYHJyva5ThQFYXSKSNDftf94B_Zah9xK_JOOdfBJqS6fs.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjA2MDBGOUY2NzQ2MjA3MzdFNzM0MDRFMjg3QzQ1QTgxOENCN0NFQjgiLCJ4NXQiOiJCZ0Q1OW5SaUJ6Zm5OQVRpaDhSYWdZeTN6cmciLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.VBNCkdGB6LnLfDVZ5ufBhQMwIUlBes2n9Aea1mp9k0LWtGFSBTroUhtHxFiWImcgwED7EaDZJGFKaE_pYBkUVMln_zmYxIJVqOU9fULP61aD0841keAdgsaxY0mE_auvqm8gBUeuCwqDpjUEaVi_im99gGUrSDVWjIKjaPnXZjK9CvAuta8vgwmps76PuADrI1PdiYBxjic0aeZTqQHBVVSHlFp9FO9WPh7k9t0SBWwb3ohmT3fYRsKaYX7fpVIGtSADzRGvCB5Xq8ZhtQ5AdE3pspTJp-cbL1tkVZIc7vWelu3ALNT1q3-VlkyB7H_OIRQeyhtguVJe1v6hTOe0YA&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Anyone think that Wuji's sidekick looks like Deng Lun?

Glad to found this drama has it's page. I have regretted the moment i started the series.

I must admit, I am not fond of the CGI, but I am drawn to the development of the series. Yes, it might be a bit weird with the competition at the beginning (some may say it Harry Potter styles), but the story development is pretty fast. I like how she start roaming the world after 8 episodes and not staying in the mountain for too long. :)

Anyway, I am just a bit confuse about the 5 kingdoms: Tianquan kingdom, Taiyuan kingdom, Xuanji kingdom, Tiansha kingdom, and Fufeng kingdom. TIanquan kingdom is in the bridge of collapse because of the minister revolt and killed almost all the heir of the throne, not knowing that only the one with the blood can manipulate water. Fuyao encounter the legal heir, but for some reason Ethan Ruan disguise into him.

Who is Ethan again? I read somewhere he is crown prince. Why he need to disguise? And who is Lai Yi character? I think he is more than a doctor right - I missed this part because I watch this with my very limited Chinese. Appreciate your help enlightened me.

Hello kuuto... welcome!

Trust me. I regretted starting this drama while it's still airing whenever there's a cliffhanger! :D

Spoiler

Real identity of Ethan Crown prince of Tianquan kingdom. Think Tianquan Kingdom is supposed to rule the 5 kingdoms or something. 

He impersonated the crown prince of Taiyuan to create havoc and to expose Qi zhen. 

Real identity of Lai Yi: He's the son of the previous Taiyuan crown Prince. His parents and households were massacred by the "current" king. 

Pei Yuan is the most annoying girl character I see in Chinese traditional film. She is not likable at all. Hopefully she can redeem herself in the drama or get kill off. 

Anyways, I check and Zhan Bei is not really Fuyao's second lead guy, he is going to love the funny girl later on. I like the pace of the drama, not too slow or fast. 

What's with 7?  Did he steal the bell? or did someone else steal the bell and take him too?  How did he know about the bell? Was he enchanted by the miasma fog in the woods?   That sign? Do you think he was in carriage?   

Then there was another  great body tease  - the  bed scene with Yang Mi and Vengo Gao.   Lots of handsome men and teasing in this story. 

2 hours ago, maddymappo said:

What's with 7?  Did he steal the bell? or did someone else steal the bell and take him too?  How did he know about the bell? Was he enchanted by the miasma fog in the woods?   That sign? Do you think he was in carriage?   

Then there was another  great body tease  - the  bed scene with Yang Mi and Vengo Gao.   Lots of handsome men and teasing in this story. 

Xiao 7 missing is still a mystery. Zhen Bei guessed he must have witness the stealing of the bell/stone and therefore captured away.

I do not think he is in the carriage though. 

Cant wait to go home and watch episode 13 and 14. More teaser for tonight's episodes:

https://m.weibo.cn/6254830693/4255092771675397

Archived