[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

I watch on VIki, because we can see ppl commenting and that make me feel like 'im not alone' 

-

btw she does get save but sometime she dont wanna get save but these foolish boys keep tryin to save her, yes im talking to you Fuyao's Senior Brother. urgh

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!

Am I the only one who hates the CGI and voice dubbing? Lol

Like it so far except the irritating, jealous woman and the whimpy senior.

I wish there's more episodes available for me to binge watch.  Now I have to wait in agony for new episode!

We have a little chat on here in PM's about this show if anyone who watches really fast and wants to discuss stuff tell me ;p 

13 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Hello everyone!

Am I the only one who hates the CGI and voice dubbing? Lol

Like it so far except the irritating, jealous woman and the whimpy senior.

I wish there's more episodes available for me to binge watch.  Now I have to wait in agony for new episode!

CGI is fine for me ive seen alot worse. 

11 hours ago, lavvarr said:

I watch on VIki, because we can see ppl commenting and that make me feel like 'im not alone' 

-

btw she does get save but sometime she dont wanna get save but these foolish boys keep tryin to save her, yes im talking to you Fuyao's Senior Brother. urgh

We have a little PM chat here we talk about the show if you wanna join tell me ;p 

11 minutes ago, Wotad said:

We have a little chat on here in PM's about this show if anyone who watches really fast and wants to discuss stuff tell me ;p 

We have a little PM chat here we talk about the show if you wanna join tell me ;p 

yes i wold like to join

12 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Yes I would like to join too!

Just now, lavvarr said:

yes i wold like to join

Just keep updated because we all watch fast and will talk about the episodes quite fast after they air so dont look at it until you caught up with the episodes on dramafever obviously if you dont wanna get spoiled. 

Just now, mrsj3n said:

Yes I would like to join too!

I think you left it or was removed im unsure. 

15 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I think you left it or was removed im unsure. 

I was? 

Sorry.. I'm not very savvy with this forum platform. Lol. I keep clicking on the wrong things. 

Edit: yeah, I guess I was removed. :(

10 hours ago, Wotad said:

Hi, please include me in the PM as well. Thanks.

I am done with ep 10. I thought the CGI is not too bad, I have also seen worse. 

I’m curious (because I tend to see cdramas way later) but is it normal in cdramas to have 8 episodes per week? I’m not complaining actually rather ecstatic   :D Wahoo! 

I’ve started to become addicted to this show. I don’t mind her being saved a lot in the beginning. It shows in actual progress in her martial arts/sword fighting techniques which makes it believable. Also it makes it believable for the OTP couple to fall in love. The crown prince is slowly opening himself to her which I find fantastic because eternal love is slow and its worthwhile to be patient. Kudos writers! 

Im happy as a clam cause I can tell this is going to be a fab show! :wub: 

9 hours ago, grainsofrain said:

is it just 4 episodes a week?

its 8 a week 

2 hours ago, nrbrown said:

I’m curious (because I tend to see cdramas way later) but is it normal in cdramas to have 8 episodes per week? I’m not complaining actually rather ecstatic   :D Wahoo! 

I’ve started to become addicted to this show. I don’t mind her being saved a lot in the beginning. It shows in actual progress in her martial arts/sword fighting techniques which makes it believable. Also it makes it believable for the OTP couple to fall in love. The crown prince is slowly opening himself to her which I find fantastic because eternal love is slow and its worthwhile to be patient. Kudos writers! 

Im happy as a clam cause I can tell this is going to be a fab show! :wub: 

its pretty normal for shows with like 70 eps to have this many.

Its getting so good!!!! I really like the development of Fuyao. It is great to see small kinships progress between the leads, and they are cute, but I'm still not convinced to like Ethan Juan just yet, although he reminds me a little of Eddie Peng, whom I love!!! 

Wow - this is the first Chinese series this year that I have watched every single episode. Usually the caliber is pretty poor and I prefer skipping episodes but not this one yet. Vengo Gao is /REALLY hot and attractive in this role. I have to applaud Yang Mi for picking another probable winner. 

It's really good so far and I'm hoping to get the same feels I did after watching TMOPB.  However, seeing as how Chinese dramas opening song always tends to spoil the drama as a whole, you can always guess if a series will be HE or SE.  

Based on the trailer and how the last shots in the opening are Fuyao alone on the throne and alone at the gate I'm so nervous this will be a sad one.  I know people who've read the novels said it ended happily but I've also read that the screenwriters have changed a lot with the adaptation.  So now I'm scared to get so invested into this drama to have my heart be sad and depressed by the time it ends. :(  

3 minutes ago, lan_lan said:

It's really good so far and I'm hoping to get the same feels I did after watching TMOPB.  However, seeing as how Chinese dramas opening song always tends to spoil the drama as a whole, you can always guess if a series will be HE or SE.  

Based on the trailer and how the last shots in the opening are Fuyao alone on the throne and alone at the gate I'm so nervous this will be a sad one.  I know people who've read the novels said it ended happily but I've also read that the screenwriters have changed a lot with the adaptation.  So now I'm scared to get so invested into this drama to have my heart be sad and depressed by the time it ends. :(  

I was thinking the same thing chingu @lan_lan  The trailor and opening scene is pointing towards a sad ending. It was the trailer that peeked my interest and looking forward to the long journey of this drama. I was wondering is the book translated and where can i read the book please 

14 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I was thinking the same thing chingu @lan_lan  The trailor and opening scene is pointing towards a sad ending. It was the trailer that peeked my interest and looking forward to the long journey of this drama. I was wondering is the book translated and where can i read the book please 

20 minutes ago, lan_lan said:

Most Chinese drama's have a sad ending and from the trailers it hints at a sacrifice either from her or ethan, i think that would be to obvious though i mean would they really spoil it that hard? 

lets be real book readers always say they changed alot when not really , like they changed the scene in episode 8 where 

Spoiler

she gets her face cut , in the book fuyao does it in the show the servants do it. Is this considered a big change? 

16 minutes ago, Wotad said:

lets be real book readers always say they changed alot when not really , like they changed the scene in episode 8 where 

@Wotad   Chingu,  where did you read the novel? Is it translated?  Alot of fans do get dramatic when the books they read aren't exactly as the book. I say who cares, what matters is the execution and how the cast portray their characters.  

Archived