[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don’t like the male lead’s face. I just don’t find him handsome, a bit doubtful with this series, but maybe I will be proven wrong, after all, I didn’t think highly of 3310 or the main male lead’s look or the costumes (I’m sorry but apart from the second couple’s costumes, everyone else’s costume is just bad) and I couldn’t stand watching the start of 3310, and only able to start watching it at episode 23 or 26 (the one where she jumped off heaven), but loving 3310 afterward (still couldn’t watch the beginning and fast forward all the bits about the dragon people)

time will tell i guess

On 10/03/2018 at 6:37 PM, Alila Nguyen said:

Don’t like the male lead’s face. I just don’t find him handsome, a bit doubtful with this series, but maybe I will be proven wrong, after all, I didn’t think highly of 3310 or the main male lead’s look or the costumes (I’m sorry but apart from the second couple’s costumes, everyone else’s costume is just bad) and I couldn’t stand watching the start of 3310, and only able to start watching it at episode 23 or 26 (the one where she jumped off heaven), but loving 3310 afterward (still couldn’t watch the beginning and fast forward all the bits about the dragon people)

time will tell i guess

Hihi wrong thread?? No no :lol::lol: wanna suggest that if you hv the time, pls give Ethan a try in Fated to Love You with Joe Chen before this is air. I love Ethan :wub:

40 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

I have only seen him twice, first in fated to love you, but i don't like the drama so no memory at all lol, second in my queen he's quite good in it. 

I watched both but i prefer Fated. The plot is more interesting and funny to me. Anyway looking forward to his upcoming works. 

On 07/04/2018 at 2:10 PM, cheeriekwan said:

Hihi wrong thread?? No no :lol::lol: wanna suggest that if you hv the time, pls give Ethan a try in Fated to Love You with Joe Chen before this is air. I love Ethan :wub:

Just base on the trailer, he doesn’t seem striking in the period costume, looks very plain :( but like I said willing to try and be charmed :) look is one thing, what get it going is the character and how well he act :) but I won’t watch this as it airs lol. I didn’t for 3l3w, so I can’t imagine I will for this one, and so far, what I heard in term of the plot line seems pretty typical :/ dislike this whole obtain the most awesome power/weapon >_> 

i heard a bit about fated to love you, And there is a Korean remake, with Empress Ki actress right?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All.  Am so looking forward to Legend of Fuyao.  The trailers/posters/etc look impressive and cant wait for it to be aired.  I guess Qian Qian without YeHua is something I got to get used to.  I was hoping MC and YM would reunite in another drama like this as they both expressed desire to work again. Anyway, am anticipating this pairing of YM and EJ and from the trailers they have awesome chemistry!!!

And hello @cheeriekwan, good to see you here!!

10 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Hi All.  Am so looking forward to Legend of Fuyao.  The trailers/posters/etc look impressive and cant wait for it to be aired.  I guess Qian Qian without YeHua is something I got to get used to.  I was hoping MC and YM would reunite in another drama like this as they both expressed desire to work again. Anyway, am anticipating this pairing of YM and EJ and from the trailers they have awesome chemistry!!!

And hello @cheeriekwan, good to see you here!!

Hi @gentlelily12 nice to see you too. Hope we can catch up in this thread soon. I saw on weibo ytday that this is going to air in June but the date can change anytime. I m now so caught up with Here to Heart. 

2 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

Hi @gentlelily12 nice to see you too. Hope we can catch up in this thread soon. I saw on weibo ytday that this is going to air in June but the date can change anytime. I m now so caught up with Here to Heart. 

@cheeriekwan hello and yes hope we can catch up in this thread (and also in the Here to Heart forum since you mentioned it i am actually giving it a go.).

Archived