[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

Remember, Reba's Kuaishou ID is

2-116-6969-88

Love(2) Gao Weiguang (116) angel number(6969) Reba (88)

Love and Angel Number 6969

The most important meaning of angel number 6969 when it comes to love is stability. It means that you can relax and enjoy with your partner.

Your relationship or your marriage must be very stable if you have just received angel number 6969 in your life.

Through this number your guardian angels will bring you not only stability, but also a lot of love and joy. Your heart will be warm again and you will be feeling safe.

https://angelnumber.org/6969-angel-number/

I'll just interpret the number as Baba(reba) love Gao Weiguang forever:joy: since 69 make a neverending loop and she emphasize it by writing it twice

Thank you for the translation, i like staying positive about Vengo and Reba. Can’t wait for the next clues that they’ll hopefully give soon 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

2-116-6969-88. 

The most important meaning of angel number 6969 when it comes to love is stability. It means that you can relax and enjoy with your partner.

Your relationship or your marriage must be very stable if you have just received angel number 6969 in your life.

Through this number your guardian angels will bring you not only stability, but also a lot of love and joy. Your heart will be warm again and you will be feeling safe.

I'll just interpret the number as Baba(reba) love Gao Weiguang forever:joy: since 69 make a neverending loop and she emphasize it by writing it twice

Thanks for the insight. I think 6969 in Chinese may also mean a very long time. So my interpretation is 2(love)-116(Gao Wei Huang)-6969(very long time)-88(Reba). 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://ibb.co/3YD0bL9

Is this how they will operate now? Reba with her 116 and V with his 128 and it's variation

Look at the time she posted it:lol:

Its like they know that shippers pay attention to those numbers , and that we love to put the puzzle pieces together , so gg and mm keep on giving the codes and hints, yes we got it , and please keep on hinting lol

:issohappy:

Edited by nocturne79
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Eery2 said:

2-116-6969-88. 

is kuaishou id  number random or we chose the number by ourself? btw, i read couple months ago that on 31 dec 2020 vengo & reba will attend NYE celebration on tv station ( there's their name on it) but now i saw that v will be singing with zhao lusi on the NYE & the whale guy also happend to be in the same celebration with v & thers's no reba?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, indogal said:

is kuaishou id  number random or we chose the number by ourself? btw, i read couple months ago that on 31 dec 2020 vengo & reba will attend NYE celebration on tv station ( there's their name on it) but now i saw that v will be singing with zhao lusi on the NYE & the whale guy also happend to be in the same celebration with v & thers's no reba?

Ooh I saw something about that too but the one with Reba’s name on it: I think it was unconfirmed. I also wasn’t sure if that event and Vengo’s event would be the same. I doubt that they would be allowed to be together...would they? Very cute that vengo will be singing lol, he’s such a good sport. Hope he gets to practice as much as possible. Is Johnny and Vengo going to be at the same event?!!

Edited by Stella Honey
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Stella Honey said:

Ooh I saw something about that too but the one with Reba’s name on it: I think it was unconfirmed. I also wasn’t sure if that event and Vengo’s event would be the same. I doubt that they would be allowed to be together...would they? Very cute that vengo will be singing lol, he’s such a good sport. Hope he gets to practice as much as possible. Is Johnny and Vengo going to be at the same event?!!

It was prerecorded. V done his part already. Just waiting to be broadcasted. He will performe with Zhao Lusi. Another rising star. Reba's costar in the long ballad

It's reba actually who will be in the same event with the whale on the 31. A new year event in Shanghai. 

I did wonder if the past days rumor (outside of the 2 days explosive hot search) with the whale was part of it. To hype the event.

They can sing together for all we care, in the end of the days, it's just purely business. She got the money and come home to her apartement with V. 

People could made up rumors, gossips, or whatever. It's part of the the entertaintment life:foodie2:.

I'm just zen about this rumours business thing

If i were Reba i would keep mum as well, just let the whale take brunt of the Alice's wrath, so V can take a break from their usual harassment

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

It was prerecorded. V done his part already. Just waiting to be broadcasted. He will performe with Zhao Lusi. Another rising star. Reba's costar in the long ballad

It's reba actually who will be in the same event with the whale on the 31. A new year event in Shanghai. 

I did wonder if the past days rumor (outside of the 2 days explosive hot search) with the whale was part of it. To hype the event.

They can sing together for all we care, in the end of the days, it's just purely business. She got the money and come home to her apartement with V. 

People could made up rumors, gossips, or whatever. It's part of the the entertaintment life.

I'm just zen about this rumours business thing

If i were Reba i would keep mum as well, just let the whale take brunt of the Alice's wrath, so V can take a break from their usual harassment

Ugh him again, too bad he’s at the event too. Reba is doing well and that’s right, the Alices will handle him lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Stella Honey said:

Ugh him again, too bad he’s at the event too. Reba is doing well and that’s right, the Alices will handle him lol

Here is the 'clarification' melon, if you want to read it. Number one

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/192231390.html?weibo_id=4586488911893329

Same operation as rumor about her walking red carpet with YY in starlight event. First it was big rumor about her and YY walking red carpet together. After that come melon about her refusing it. Citing it was too soon to start markerting for you are my glory. Then, because it sound too harsh come again clarification melon that she and YY have good work relation but both didin't want to fry cp. 

I think this is the way her team handle these rumors

Sugar from starlight event. V saw Reba being sleepy so he turn arround and rise his eyebrows. Can't escape from the camera,  werent we:lol:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/192242968.html?weibo_id=4586446378246294

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 12/25/2020 at 6:43 PM, mishaal said:

reading your post two questions came into my mind.1.why didn't GG report those Malicious account of Alices that were cyber bullying him.2.if they are just friends they need to clear it ,make it obvious that they are just friends not more than that.i am asking this because R probably know that how severely her fans are bullying GG,it is not normal bullying but death warrants .in c.entertainment does the idol /actor have no control over their fans???

and one more thing why are people shipping her with yang yang this will bring no benefit to her rather it will increase the number of haters .i have seen it in youtube ,fb every place people are shipping them,even dilraba was distancing herself from yang yang in tencent starlight award to avoid shipping.

As for your questions, my answer is I DON’T KNOW. But I can try to answer them with my observation since I been long as Alice pervious. 

1.why GG didn’t report?

-he doesn’t want to put R and himself in a difficult position as both from the same agency and he definitely the one that care less about stuff like that. And even if he cared, he was too small to make a change. Given his popularity and fan based have increased throughout these years, he is still consider SMALL to deal with ALICES. Sound unfair? That’s reality.

2. Clear things up ?

-Whatever he said, he will get bashed anyway so why bother explaining. For sure, those who hates GG will conclude his behaviour as being faked. So, even if he wants to clarify his relationship with R, the best move he has is to remain silent.

3. Of course R knows about it but what can she do? We are talking about ALICE here. ALICE is an official fanclub of R, in order words, they determine her rise and fall.

FYI, even though ALICe hates R to act with GG in Pillow Book but they still managed to snatched Fengjiu back for R because the actress that acted Ji Heng was supposed to act as Fengjiu as she bought and owned the rights of the novel. 

Every years during R birthday, ALICE gather millions to celebrate her birthday especially the ‘big ALICE’, they are crazily RICH and POSSESSIVE!!!On her 28th birthday, underground station of 50 cities in China were covered with R posters. LED screen displayed over 25 skyscrapers/high towers over 6 big cities of China.

So, do you think she wants to do something that could destroy her own career? We are talking about Alice that HATES GG to the bones. And with such big impact, can GG fight back? I don’t think so and I rather him stay quiet though I know it must be harsh on him but rather being cast out completely from this industry. He will be flooded with more hatred and might ended up being froze and thus, both R and GG keep calm and move on. 

Edited by Rin
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Thanks @Rin for the insight! I do have some questions for you as an Alice or former Alice.

1. How was your initial feelings toward V? 

2. When did it change to shipping them together? At what moment or culmination of moments?

3. How was V's proud, happy expression for R at the Tencent award received by general Alice amidst the whale controversy?

Basically, I just want to understand if there is a slow trend of Alice converters to GR ship and what made it happen. :)

• Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

This comment is actually quite make sense

'

Some YXH said that it was the staff of the two who were together; some YXH said that he was just copying others and apologized for not knowing the truth; YXH began to compile stories to refute rumors, were they warned by the lawyer's letter?'
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, Rin said:

As for your questions, my answer is I DON’T KNOW. But I can try to answer them with my observation since I been long as Alice pervious. 

1.why GG didn’t report?

-he doesn’t want to put R and himself in a difficult position as both from the same agency and he definitely the one that care less about stuff like that. And even if he cared, he was too small to make a change. Given his popularity and fan based have increased throughout these years, he is still consider SMALL to deal with ALICES. Sound unfair? That’s reality.

2. Clear things up ?

-Whatever he said, he will get bashed anyway so why bother explaining. For sure, those who hates GG will conclude his behaviour as being faked. So, even if he wants to clarify his relationship with R, the best move he has is to remain silent.

3. Of course R knows about it but what can she do? We are talking about ALICE here. ALICE is an official fanclub of R, in order words, they determine her rise and fall.

FYI, even though ALICe hates R to act with GG in Pillow Book but they still managed to snatched Fengjiu back for R because the actress that acted Ji Heng was supposed to act as Fengjiu as she bought and owned the rights of the novel. 

Every years during R birthday, ALICE gather millions to celebrate her birthday especially the ‘big ALICE’, they are crazily RICH and POSSESSIVE!!!On her 28th birthday, underground station of 50 cities in China were covered with R posters. LED screen displayed over 25 skyscrapers/high towers over 6 big cities of China.

So, do you think she wants to do something that could destroy her own career? We are talking about Alice that HATES GG to the bones. And with such big impact, can GG fight back? I don’t think so and I rather him stay quiet though I know it must be harsh on him but rather being cast out completely from this industry. He will be flooded with more hatred and might ended up being froze and thus, both R and GG keep calm and move on. 

thanks.i know GG weibo fans has increased to 11 million but still small compared to 73 million R's fans.out of all the dramas that R acted the drama with GG has highest douban rating of 6.8 even the LD with whale guy has rating of 5.3.facing the current situation i guess the wrath of Alices is toward whale guy,well it is good somehow as GG can be freed from their usuall harrasment.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

what's wrong with asian fans? China, Hk, Taiwan, Korea, Japan they all crazy with their idol. from Andy lau, aaron kwok until now the fans never changed for their idol obssation. 

10 hours ago, Rin said:

1.why GG didn’t report?

2. Clear things up ?

this is the reason i don't want v pairing with r in anything (although i really happy if they r in a relationship). and r didn't do anything either makes me angry why doesnt she tell her fans that v is only friend? coz with all r costar only v got hammerd very bad. 

ok. this year is my 1st time liking a chinese actor ( i always like hollywood) so i don't know why v & r got this "gossip" if they r couple even engaged, i search v on google & it always r come out as his gf or wife, etc. r always had ab different idol actor costar (denglun, bin bin, johnny, yang2, etc..)

Guys, can we please mend our forum back to its original purposes? 

It is for GuangRe CP ok. 

We love BOTH! our GG n MM and hope them to be together or being happy if theyre not together.

I believe why MM never said he just a friend, means that he's not just a friend for her.

She doesnt do anything?

Maybe her way of being cold n distant is her way to protect him and also herself.

Every fandom has their obsessive fans but not all of them is obsessive.

Im so sad if we are arguing about GG doesnt need to be with MM or otherwise.

What is this forum for then?

It is for those who support both our MM n GG, and if theyre being together thats even better!

I know we have some issue as of late, but dont forget the happiness, memories and warm feeling they gave us throughout this time is much more longer.

We just need to be patient for a little bit more time, MM oR GG will clarify who their partner is oneday.

If you are not content with it, please respect other member, as we are shipping in our own forum and not tagging official account of donuts/alice/GG nor MM itselfs.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with @SnowBell14 this is GuangRe forum discussion but why I feel that someone trying to drag attention here... alice donuts the whale and so on.

We already know that issue long time ago that Alice dislike GG... OK, whatever.

Many of us still shipping these two because they have history, they give us warmth and we love their 'friendship', many reasons.

To me, I will always support and love GR. GX is not a problem. Oneday, they have to GX anyway, time will tell. I only know GG loves her sincerely and thats enough as he is a real man. 

IMO MM is still young and active to pursue her career and GG understand her situation better than us. GG is also working on for his stability in his career. I am so proud of him that this year he drew people's attention to recognize his acting skills, which is good. About how small his fans, nope... I don't hope him to be an 'idol' actor! Nah I don't want to see him stress more. Let him just be himself... walking in the airport freely, interact with his donuts, dragging his own suitcase just like a normal human being. 

A real MAN should know how to take responsibility. He should focus to pursue his career first before he protects his loved one and I think he is doing it right now.

Stay strong GuangRe! And stay healthy too! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, mishaal said:

they are trying very hard to bring her down,every one know the cyber bullying of luhan fans towards dilraba and yang zi fan  after GEA .they (haters)will never achieve what they want ,guangre be strong ,we will always love and support Guangre.

https://layarhijau.com/2020/06/13/vengo-gao-weiguang-ingin-perankan-song-lin-ini-tanggapan-dilraba/

here is the sugar,its little late.

Once again this is guangre forum, please dont keep on mentioning that whale or his drama, and before reposting, check first the source, that site - layar hijau - mostly reposting gossips, for clickbaits, its not legitimate news source.

Please keep our forum clean and happy , no  unnecessary drama needed. 

Thanks 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nocturne79 said:

Once again this is guangre forum, please dont keep on mentioning that whale or his drama, and before reposting, check first the source, that site - layar hijau - mostly reposting gossips, for clickbaits, its not legitimate news source.

Please keep our forum clean and happy , no  unnecessary drama needed. 

Thanks 

i inserted the link because of GG MM not for whale .this site have information that is also present on 38 jiejie and janestar.com.if this is not legitimatethe orther two are also not.Any how i edited my post.if you read towards the end its was pretty funny .let me summarize it.

someone asked mm whether GG follow her recent drama ,she replied vengo faithfully follows the drama ,as few pages later someone mentioned that GG was complaining about the slow pace of drama.later on gg asked her (mm) you can refer me to the director i want to play the role of song lin ,mm replied if you treated me something better at  that time ,i would have considered you.it was just a simple post  like someone else mentioned that gg invited her to play Cameo in miss s but she refused later on gg replied when there will be a food drama i will consider her.sorry if i offended you.

Edited by mishaal
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, mishaal said:

i inserted the link because of GG MM not for whale .this site have information that is also present on 38 jiejie and janestar.com.if this is not legitimatethe orther two are also not.Any how i edited my post.if you read towards the end its was pretty funny .let me summarize it.

someone asked mm whether GG follow her recent drama ,she replied vengo faithfully follows the drama ,as few pages later someone mentioned that GG was complaining about the slow pace of drama.later on gg asked her (mm) you can refer me to the director i want to play the role of song lin ,mm replied if you treated me something better at  that time ,i would have considered you.it was just a simple post  like someone else mentioned that gg invited her to play Cameo in miss s but she refused later on gg replied when there will be a food drama i will consider her.sorry if i offended you.

If you have more sources or links , you can put those in the post.

But honestly, as a fan, I am more inclined to direct/official interviews, there are many in gg /mm fans accounts, the completed translations available in english.

Gossips that include "someone said, someone asked, or someone mentioned" , not entirely the truth. 

And I never found in any gg official interviews, that mentioned about the songlin rumors. 

• Thanks 1