[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

0ly40

40 minutes ago, Chickpea said:

Greetings, Chingu...  hopefully not until after she looks at it first and sees SN at the scene of the crime...  then realizes that SK stole it from her car and begins to question the basis of their initial meeting...   :)

@Ldy Gmerm 

The dash cam only proves SN was at the villa that day but it does not prove she killed JH. JH was killed in the hospital by SN and YR saw her there that day. The only witness we know of  to JH's death was YK who is not going to spill the beans. The only way I can see them catching SN is for her to confess and it's recorded. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, awsparkle said:

@Ldy Gmerm 

The dash cam only proves SN was at the villa that day but it does not prove she killed JH. JH was killed in the hospital by SN and YR saw her there that day. The only witness we know of  to JH's death was YK who is not going to spill the beans. The only way I can see them catching SN is for her to confess and it's recorded. 

That is exactly my point.. as of now Ruby believes that SN was no where near JH the night she fell because SN has constantly been showing her pc log to say she was at work. Seeing SN running from that villa around the time JH got hurt will start Ruby to think about what DN has said and what SH has said. That the only one with a real motive and who could have possibly hurt JH was SN. That knocks SN's suppose alibi out the water if Ruby sees that video and realizes what it could mean.

SK, YK and SN have all lied about that night to Ruby. If nothing else the Black Box cam opens up Ruby's mind to start questioning what she has been told giving her the suspicion that what SH has said to her may be true. The only problem with this is if she goes to confront SN with what she has seen or she is over heard by SN to be asking SK or even YK.

55 minutes ago, Chickpea said:

Greetings, Chingu...  hopefully not until after she looks at it first and sees SN at the scene of the crime...  then realizes that SK stole it from her car and begins to question the basis of their initial meeting...   :)

I hope this happens as well. I hope Ruby finally thinks to look at any video that could be left on that cam. As of now the video that was presented was altered to make it look like DN was there. Seeing that video and seeing it was SN should make Ruby realize the truth is not what she knows and has been told.

It would be very interesting if that cam is actually the one from her car. If so how did SK get it? And why would he take it? We all know why he would because he needed that video to cover for SN that night. But those questions should start Ruby to become more aware and look around more and listen to all the conversations.

The only problem I have is if Ruby does indeed see something on that Cam how will she hide it or even get away with it. IF SN catches her she will try to take it from her as we know that SN can be physical when she wants. If SK finds her or even YK they will both try to lie and then re hide it where Ruby can't find it a second time.

@Ldy Gmerm

Ruby has to be completely stripped of her loyalty and belief in the Hong's. She turned on her family for these people and has to be made to see them for what they are. Her seeing that video won't do it because they will just spin more lies. Ruby has to lose whats most precious to her and SN being the cause will be the only thing that wakes Ruby up.  SH's mother got the nasty side of SN so Ruby will get the violent side of her.  This way Ruby and her family all will know SN's true character and be sure it was SN who pushed JH over that railing. 

I think they will get the video back but lose Ruby in the process. People in the Hong's world have to start dropping off until there's no one left. Right now they have Hyun, BS, and YR's housekeeper hiding their dirt. The housekeeper should be the next one to show up. SN and family have no money and have made promises to these people. When they can't keep those promises their dirt will start to unravel. 

In SN's crazy head she thinks joining hands with JW he will be her savior. I see SN trying to attach herself permanently to JW thinking his new power, money and influence  will give her the power she needs to become untouchable. JW will be the trojan horse that will strike her down and out. 

Episode 97. Sena is still appearing everywhere to bug others. Byungsoo is finally asking the real question - money vs conscience. *shake head* Moonjoo made a friendly appearance.

0QC4dhk.jpg

Ah, these two...

With regards to the preview, I'm surprised Sekang would still keep the memory from Ruby's dashcam. I can think of many ways to destroy it right away. But hey, without it, there's no way to prove that Sena was at the villa at the time since she's so adamant on proving she was working overtime and ate a sandwich on that day. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, dynamo14 said:

But hey, without it, there's no way to prove that Sena was at the villa at the time since she's so adamant on proving she was working overtime and ate a sandwich on that day. :rolleyes:

Naw, simply start saying that the SNake was lying when she said she had to go to the hospital after getting hot water spilled on her while protecting SH.  If the SNake tries to say that she actually went to the hospital, show her the records that her email account was in use during the time that the SNake claimed that she was at the hospital.

4 hours ago, awsparkle said:

@Ldy Gmerm

Ruby has to be completely stripped of her loyalty and belief in the Hong's. She turned on her family for these people and has to be made to see them for what they are. Her seeing that video won't do it because they will just spin more lies. Ruby has to lose whats most precious to her and SN being the cause will be the only thing that wakes Ruby up.  SH's mother got the nasty side of SN so Ruby will get the violent side of her.  This way Ruby and her family all will know SN's true character and be sure it was SN who pushed JH over that railing. 

I think they will get the video back but lose Ruby in the process. People in the Hong's world have to start dropping off until there's no one left. Right now they have Hyun, BS, and YR's housekeeper hiding their dirt. The housekeeper should be the next one to show up. SN and family have no money and have made promises to these people. When they can't keep those promises their dirt will start to unravel. 

In SN's crazy head she thinks joining hands with JW he will be her savior. I see SN trying to attach herself permanently to JW thinking his new power, money and influence  will give her the power she needs to become untouchable. JW will be the trojan horse that will strike her down and out. 

@awsparkle.... Chingu  * Emoji Bowing * You said the right words. Ruby has to lose her baby for her to finally see the Hong for who they really are. I am afraid that SN is going to hurt RUby to protect herself. Even knowing she hurt Ruby will not stop her family from realizing the wrong they have committed. For SK losing his job is what will  open his eyes to the horror he has done to DN and everyone else. For SK's mother it will be seeing her kids physically /mentally hurt before she realizes the wrong she has done. 

I enjoyed Ep 98, even without the subs! :D It was fun watching JW and SH “being onto something” without DN’s knowledge. Was happy to see YR out of jail. I also liked the fact that FINALLY Ruby has stumbled upon part of the truth on her own.  Ep 99 is very promising! 

32 minutes ago, mel22 said:

I enjoyed Ep 98, even without the subs! :D It was fun watching JW and SH “being onto something” without DN’s knowledge. Was happy to see YR out of jail. I also liked the fact that FINALLY Ruby has stumbled upon part of the truth on her own.  Ep 99 is very promising! 

Yup 99 episodes later and still very promising. :)

Episode 98 was uplifting. So Jaewook finally shared his plans with Sunho.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Playful Jaewook :D

giphy.gif

Best buddies :lol:

So after knowing Jaewook's secret plan, Sunho went to cheer Dalnim and his project team up.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

The best way to cheer someone up - with food! :)

giphy.gif

Happy Dalnim = happier Sunho :tongue:

giphy.gif

Professional team motivator: Sunho :D

But of course, Sunho is a terrible secret keeper. *face palm* So upon knowing Jaewook's plan, Dalnim rushed to confront him, with Sunho tailing behind her.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Jaewook's reaction towards Sunho was hilarious.

giphy.gif

And the way Jaewook reacted after Sunho blamed everything on him. :lol:

These 2 buddies sure are funny. Even simultaneously agreeing on Dalnim's impetuous tendency.

So Jaewook had to run after an upset Dalnim.

Spoiler

kdWxIGV.jpg

FWQ3Yfc.jpg

OkSYHQt.jpg

24NYL9L.jpg

Azt2JrY.jpg

3jBwup4.jpg

I just like the light radiating off their hair. That's all. Hehe...

Yiran's out of lock-up! Ha! So currently only 4 people are aware of Jaewook's secret plan.

Now, the star for today's episode is Dajung. Not only she now knows Sena's true colors, she even helped to provide evidence (her notebook) in an attempt to convince Ruby that Sena may be lying about her whereabouts 4 years ago. Also, she unwittingly revealed Sena's plan for Sunho and Dalnim to Jaewook. Yes!

Spoiler

cpurZzS.jpg

Good employee Dajung.

GrBUgrM.jpg

Confirming her doubts about Sena with Hyeri.

xxOt5kN.jpg

Discovering her boss' evil deeds which then leads her to assisting Dalnim and Sunho with her notebook.

B5BHsVp.jpg

The evil Hongs and the clueless Ruby.

giphy.gif

Meh.

The best part of the episode? Is this:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Silly Sekang keeping his black box till now.

Good Morning, Chingu...

Ooooo....  so Ruby was there when the employee brought the log and confessed to having sent the e-mail from SN's computer at the time of JH's accident and she heard SN and her mother say that didn't prove SN was at the Villa and nothing less than proof that SN was at the Villa would mean she was responsible...  so now Ruby has in her possession, the proof that SN was at the Villa and the proof that her mother-in-law and husband colluded to cover up for SN and to send DN to prison in her place with all that followed (i.e. removing DN so SK could marry Ruby)...  So, does Ruby push that "send" button and send that dash-cam video to SH or is she going to hold on to the truth and sink deeper into the Hong web of lies.  Does Ruby have the courage to return to her family, swallow her pride, admit the truth that she was wrong about the Hongs and turn over the proof that SN was at the Villa to exonerate an innocent woman or is she the empty-headed, selfish Momma's girl that we've seen through the drama...  The preview for Episode 99 seems to show Ruby being that selfish airhead throwing a tantrum probably because she realizes how the Hongs used her.. but she's still  there.  Common decency and any sense of morality should have had her pushing that "send" button and then walking out the front door without a look back...  and if Ruby has no sense of common decency and morality, she's not mother material.  As much as I think "Fate" has been unfair in stacking the deaths on DN's side, the death of Ruby's child just for her to get through to her hard head that the Hongs are B-A-D, would be tragic...

I do think, though, that this tactic of fighting the Hong vipers from within their nest by JW and Ruby may be the only way to take them down.  They say the good is at a disadvantage in any confrontation with evil because good cannot comprehend evil, or, in this case, there is no way DN could ever imagine the things that go on in SN's mind.  JW seems to have picked up on this and it seems our writer had Ruby stumble into this...  One more thing.... so, finally, after what, four years, Yoon finds out JH survived the fall and died in hospital while SN was present?  Egads...  

Ruby's wake up call has finally come. SN just lied to her again she wasn't at the villa and the video proves otherwise. Hopefully what little working brain cells Ruby has kicks in because she's in trouble and trapped. The devils are not going to let her walk away  knowing what she knows. They will do the same thing to her that happen to Soon-hee and she'll end up locked away somewhere.  If that happens no one would suspect anything for awhile because she's the one who chose the devils over her family.  The Choi family will just think Ruby is being her usual spoiled rotten, hot headed bull headed self.  

Even if Ruby manages to get out of that house with that video it's only proof SN was at the villa that day. It proves to all who suspect SN but there's no concrete evidence she killed JH. The only people in the room were SN and YK who are not going to admit anything. SN is going to have to confess she killed JH. 

The actual murder will probably be the last thing that's revealed. SN and family have done so much all their other dirt has to start coming out first. Of course SN will still keep denying everything and place the blame elsewhere. She will have to be cornered and in one of her crazy self serving rants she admits what and why she did it. 

@Chickpea

It would be  fitting for the least expected two JW and Ruby to be the ones to catch SN and family for all the wrongs they've committed. The Hong's already know to be careful around certain people. Ruby and JW are the only ones they wouldn't expect to take them down. 

At last!!!!!    SNake is getting her just desserts and SKunk will get his too.  Let’s see some justice served.

And, I thought it was all over when DN’s heart fluttered with Chef even when she knows he is a family member after he hurt his hand a few episodes ago.  Somehow, these two kids need to be together.  One way that would be possible is if DN’s bio mom died (I’m sorry but she was even let out of jail because she is sick).  That way there would be no visible family relationship because it’s Chef’s Step Mother that ties them together as family members.

I was in the SHarlock camp originally but Chef is too adorable for words so if it were me it would be Chef 100%.  I’ll bet when the writers originally pitched the idea it had SHarlock together with DN but often writers gauge the audience reactions and then write accordingly.  In this case the actor playing Chef is just as handsome as SHarlock.   When Chef smiles with those dimples showing I’m a goner.  Chef has been acted with such warmth and charm and heart that who could resist him.

When SHarlock told Chef to go after DN when she left his office mad ...the look on SHarlock’s face was one of resignation and then the look of Chef and DN when they held hands was so loving and deep.  

Remember the soup at the restaurant when couples eat it together they marry...wasn’t it SHarlock who ate it first with DN so who knows!   But writers don’t you dare kill off Chef.

Some one said the SHarlock went for a very long time never challenging SNake even though he was suspicious.  Chef took action and make a plan on his own to bring this to an end once and for all.  This guy has my heart on so many levels.  He has never failed DN.  

I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s episode!!!

On 10/24/2017 at 4:47 PM, UnniSarah said:

@awsparkle.... Chingu  * Emoji Bowing * You said the right words. Ruby has to lose her baby for her to finally see the Hong for who they really are. I am afraid that SN is going to hurt RUby to protect herself. Even knowing she hurt Ruby will not stop her family from realizing the wrong they have committed. For SK losing his job is what will  open his eyes to the horror he has done to DN and everyone else. For SK's mother it will be seeing her kids physically /mentally hurt before she realizes the wrong she has done. 

@UnniSarah  Did Ruby desrroy the usb ? Well after she watch it she now knows whats going on and from the preview she's starting to eavesdrop.. I don;t think it's no wayb she'll turn her childs father and family into the criminals they are.. I somehow think Ruby is going to get lock up some where to keep her quite and thats what she'll get no better for her since she refused to accept the truth about that family and the husband sahe just got to have because she is blinded by her immature love.. 

Written Preview Ep 100

달님의 위로로 기운을 차린 이란은 4년 전 재희 병실 일을 밝힐만한 증거나 목격자를 모조리 찾아오려고 한다. 세나는 모든 것이 밝혀질까봐 두려워 떨고 유경은 모든 벌은 자신이 받겠다며 세나를 안심시킨다. 루비는 유경과 병수가 순희의 사고에 대해서 말하는 것을 엿듣고 선호에게 블랙박스를 찾았다고 알려준다. 세나는 달님의 손에 블랙박스가 들어가지 못하도록 루비에게서 뺏으려 하는데..

Google translation 

Iran, with the moon 's comforting energy, tries to find all the evidence and witnesses that can reveal the work of Jaehee four years ago. She is afraid that everything will be revealed, and Yu Kyung reassures Senna that she will accept all the punishment. Ruby hears that Yu Kyung and the sick person talk about the accident of Sunhee and tells them that they found a black box of preference. Senna is trying to steal Ruby from the black box in the moon's hand

Here is what I'm getting from the written preview 

YR gathers her strength from the comfort of DN and tries to find all the evidence and witnesses that can reveal what happen to JH 4 years ago. 

SN is afraid that everything will be revealed and YK assures her she will take all the punishment. 

Ruby overhears YK and BS talking about the facts of Soon-hee's accident and finds SH and informs him about the black box.  

SN is trying to steal the black box from Ruby in order to keep it out of the hands of DN. 

Episode 99.

giphy.gif

Yiran's specialty attack: hair pulling aka forcing the opponent to a violent and painful headbanging session, hoping to induce concussion. :tongue:

So Sunae's appearance this time round other than to visit Yiran, was to raise her suspicion on Sena during Jaehee's final days in the hospital. So Yiran pieced together the logic that if Sena fought with Jaehee that caused her fall, obviously Sena would make excuse to look after her in the hospital so as to not let her wake up. Yiran also suddenly recalled that Jaehee pointed at Sena before she died. So Yiran became hysterical knowing that Jaehee could have lived if not for Sena. To put it aptly, like Dalnim said, now almost everyone suspects that Sena killed Jaehee twice.

Now, I know in Sunho's development project team there's himself, Dalnim, Hyeri and latest addition, Dajung. But why is it I only see these two in the kitchen...

giphy.gif

...fussing over onions and...

giphy.gif

...happily smelling herbs?

:lol:

13 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@UnniSarah  Did Ruby desrroy the usb ? Well after she watch it she now knows whats going on and from the preview she's starting to eavesdrop.. I don;t think it's no wayb she'll turn her childs father and family into the criminals they are.. I somehow think Ruby is going to get lock up some where to keep her quite and thats what she'll get no better for her since she refused to accept the truth about that family and the husband sahe just got to have because she is blinded by her immature love.. 

@sava2sava.... I am watching the drama with subs now. Ruby the stupid girl is going to get rid her the USB. She can’t have her baby have a criminal dad. She actually believes she will be turning SK into a criminal when he is already a criminal after committing all these crimes. 

29 minutes ago, windywind said:

Ruby is very annoying and disgusting!  However, I wonder why the evil family still keep the usb? They should destroy it since the first day they framed DN. It's very strange! 

@windywind.... Chingu, You forgot the Kang family are just plain dumb but the writer have them keep that info around so when the truth comes out it can be used against the Kang family. We should put the blame on the writer for not coming up with a better evidence to convict the Kangs. smh smh smh 

Annyeong! I’m new to the thread but I just had to join in on the conversations (this might also be the only drama I’m being an addition to). I’ve binge-watched all the available episodes and am waiting for the last 21 to come out. Anyway, adding on to the episode 99 conclusions (get ready for a looooong analysis), I also find Ruby really ignorant in the first scene. Your fool of a husband is the accomplice-brother of the murderer who framed his ex-fiancée, and your first choice is to avoid telling the cops/anyone on DN’s side about the black box footage because you don’t want your child to know that his/hers father was a criminal? SK will always be a criminal whether Ruby decides to be truthful or not. And like what DN has been contributing to the show, coming clean about your past mistakes is the only way to be free from sins and look forward. But throughout the episode Ruby is at a moment where she wonders what the best choice should be. Hopefully she submits the black box footage for the next episode and gets a clue. 

Da Jung. She is the only one of SN’s puppets who has a conscience. True she lied to DN about no one using SN’s email, but with the help of Hye Ri, she immediately contributed evidence on DN’s side and is fortunately saved by SH before having to work at the warehouse. Also, how many people have SN and her family pay/lie to their advantage/blackmail to keep sinning? I mean they have paid too many people to lie to DN (I wonder how she doesn’t have bigger trust issues in people). Lied to Mrs. Yoon and SH’s whole family (who don’t have any trust for her anymore), almost blackmailed Sun Ae, almost had a clueless Da Jung stand up for her, used Hye Ri, the warehouse worker, Mr. Hyun, Mr. Song (and failed with his dad), the nurse with the anesthetic cream, the nurse who took care of Soon Hee, BS (with the fake testimony and taking care of Soon Hee for four years), Lawyer Jung Hoon, the IT guy, the homeless old man, YR’s old housekeeper (who’s still on the loose), almost tricked Moon Joo, thinks she has GS and JW on her side, and possibly some others that I can’t remember because this show is indeed repetitive.  

BS is an idiot. I’m pretty sure he knows SN to be the actual murderer yet defends her for the sake of money. SN after seeing the interaction between BS and GS might try to lure GS to helping her with money despite being completely broke (yet still able to pay off so many people?). Also, isn’t it scary how SN, YK, and sometimes SK can confidently lie straight through their teeth saying that DN is the murderer when they know for a fact that DN is innocent. That said, BS NEEDS TO COME CLEAN. From hanging out with the Hongs, he’s able to lie straight through his teeth to DN. 

Does anyone have any idea on what would happen if word came out to the press that DN is YR’s lost daughter? YR once told the press through anger that DN is the murderer of JH. Imagine the negative stigma to come out of that especially since YR is released from the holding cell. To me, DN does secretly think of YR as a second mother but doesn’t want to admit it for a. her pride after getting hurt by her many times (I mean, YR almost ran her over with her car), b. she isn’t completely aware of it and is too busy worrying about the project’s success and JW’s injury, c. she stubbornly thinks Soon Hee is her only mother, d. she thinks of YR as only the mother of JH and e. because she loves JW (more on that later). 

Also, does SN still like SH? Her actions don’t really show despite the recent talk where she told YK that she doesn’t want Choigo Foods but SH. Either way, I think it’s clear she doesn’t want DN to end up with SH and thinks that having JW as CEO will make SH not have both Choigo Foods and a chance with DN. Therefore he needs to crawl back to SN (was he ever in love with her in the first place?) I kept hearing about their marriage but never really seen SH as someone who actually loved SN more than a friend. Maybe because SN admitted her love for SH and YR giving approval, his parents and aunt just thought that SH was really getting married to SN (thank his father for noticing his uncomfortable actions whenever they talk about the wedding). 

SH’s mother is a weird case. She’s slightly different from Ruby. Out of the two oddballs, she’s first-handedly (if that is considered to be a word) witness SN’s scary side. Ruby has only witness footage, proving that SN is capable of lying despite having “evidence”. I swear SN and everybody manipulated by her all need evidence from DN to prove their crimes. They also need sufficient evidence to prove that it WASN’T them. Imagine SN still denying that it wasn’t her who murdered JH twice despite Soon Hee’s phone footage being shown because it a. was to dark and loud outside to identify faces and voices or b. the evidence was staged to give DN a “chance”.  

More on Soon Hee’s phone. Has she really never once looked through her pictures and videos to see anything strange when she is the one who keeps talking about one? DN specifically said that Soon Hee’s old data was transferred to the new phone.  There is the chance that BS or YK had erased the footage then threw the phone into the river, but there is also the chance that the phone was locked and therefore there was no way to erase the video before throwing away the evidence. So far, according to literally everyone, the three main pieces of evidence are the bracelet (which was found and only proves that SN was once on the balcony), the black box footage (which is found by the wrong person and once again only proves that SN was at the summer house), and Soon Hee’s video footage which proves exactly who the murderer was and how BS was an accomplice (on a semi-related note, when will she be back to the non-annoying screaming old lady she once was). There’s also the realization of JH pointing at SN right before she died in the hospital room. Since SN was watching her twenty-four/seven, it means that SN should take charge though will lie through her teeth that she wasn’t in the room when JH died. 

Sun Ae also has proof to why SN would of murdered JH. She was the one that pointed out to YR that SN could’ve done something to JH at the hospital. She also has past emails from JH talking about how much she hated SN being around. I mean JH gave SN a chance to be with SH when she was in France, not to mention the four years after she died. If you didn’t get married to SH then, THEN THAT MEANS THE POOR GUY ISN’T INTERESTED IN YOU. Just imagine how ridiculous the actual reasoning behind the murder and following crimes would sound. “My brother was dating a butcher for five years who turned out to be the daughter of a conglomerate but before knowing that I hated her and wanted her gone. My brother deserved somebody who was richer and so he cheated on her with a celebrity. But then, the stupid butcher got pregnant so my brother had to get married to her for the baby’s sake. I was never friends with the person I killed because the person I “loved” only had eyes for her. One day they were planning on getting married, so on the birthday of the person I love, I argued with JH and she fell from the balcony. Realizing what had happened, I got rid of all evidence that it was me who killed her and blamed it on the butcher because then my brother wouldn’t have to marry a poor butcher and that he can finally marry a rich celebrity. Unfortunately I was scared that JH would stay alive so I watched her in the hospital room and did everything to point DN as the murderer like stealing her bracelet. JH almost could’ve made it but I left her to die in the hospital room. Around that time, DN’s mother found out that it was me who killed JH, so we kidnapped her away for four years. From then on, DN spent four years in prison and I tried everything to prevent myself from getting caught and being able to marry the one I love like getting a fake daughter and paying everyone to lie to DN only for my benefit.” Like look at how ridiculous this is. 

SN totally doesn’t love SH. Like SH said, she’s obsessed with him/the thought of him like an object. 

Not to mention that there was a chance that SN could’ve ended up with SH but she decided to ruin it by telling everybody that JH was the daughter of a concubine (indirectly DN’s “fault”). If SN hadn’t done that, she would’ve been able to go to the dance with SH since JH wasn’t in love with him until realizing SN’s two-faced personality. 

If one of the Hongs did decide to confess, it would totally be SK. He’s the weak chain of the three and feels the most pity for DN. From abandoning her and his miscarried baby, marrying a celebrity, and being the only one who tried to bring Soon Hee back to her, SK would definitely be the one to confess something once something happens to his new significant other Ruby because of SN. Throughout the relationship of the Hong siblings, SN always uses SK’s relationships between DN and Ruby as blackmail. SK once slapped for hiding away Soon Hee from DN and shouted and threw pillows at SN for ruining his life once she used his past relationship with DN as blackmail. If SN did something to hurt Ruby after finding out she had the black box footage or if Ruby had a miscarriage, SK would definitely snap. 

SN is dangerous (obviously). There’s a chance that another death would happen despite 1/6 of the episodes left. It could either be Ruby, YR, Soon Hee, or DN. If it were Ruby, it would be due to the missing black box footage which would lead SK snapping. YR and Soon Hee because they are old and weak (not to mention to prevent the phone’s video footage to come out). If it were DN’s death (which I highly doubt, but it could possibly be attempted murder) it would be because she’s in the way of SN’s crimes going smoothly. She’s the one in SH’s heart. Plus, SN did once say that she needed to get rid of DN the way she  did with JH - which is death. Though if anything did happen to DN, that would a. prove the SN was indeed the murderer and b. leave a once again depressed SH who will never marry SN (if DN actually died). 

Unpopular opinion, but I want SH to end up with DN. He’s already lost his first love. JW on the other hand, is sort of like SN to a much lesser degree. They both fell for the person they love after a kind act they did (DN giving JW a scarf, SH giving SN a handkerchief). Both of them don’t let go of the past. SN is really possessive of SH and JW is a playful “possessive” when it comes to DN (if that makes sense). To me (due to poor memory) whenever JW sees DN with SH, he is visibly more upset and I think immediately spends time with DN right after. When SH sees DN with JW, he’s upset, but to a lesser extent because he’s assured that DN is happy, even if it’s not with him. He doesn’t force DN to do anything (JW doesn’t either but he did give her a ring, asked her to runaway with him twice, and didn’t even try to stop liking her once finding out DN was his sister - he only spent more time with her despite his words saying that he knows he can’t be with her). Not to mention JW was a player and is technically DN’s stepbrother. In the first episode SH explained the difference between him and JW, he was kimchi who only took time for one person (seriously what’s with these comparisons? First kimchi, then a tree?) while JW was a player. However it’s pretty clear both SH and JW want to protect DN. JW protecting DN for the return of DN being his and SH protecting DN for her own happiness and no suffering. SH knows that he can’t force DN to like him back because of SN’s failed and scary attempts, but he really does love her unlike SN with him, even though it’s an unrequited love. He doesn’t do much but at the same time does a lot for DN. Fixing a chair, installing her a door lock, preventing her from getting run over by vehicles twice, telling her about SN’s plans, protecting her from someone who was willing to kill her for reward money, skipping work and SN’s family meetings to find DN’s mom so that she can suffer less, giving her an instant noodle tour and rushing to give her the second batch of ramen soup, giving her gifts (his special comic books, shoes, and cosmetics) and cheering her up when JW sided with SN. SH really does care for DN, but she thinks it’s burdensome because she “loves” JW and knows that SH will only be hurt because she doesn’t feel the same way (even though SH specifically said that he doesn’t wish for anything unlike JW which I explained above). To me, DN doesn’t love JW. The feeling she has is most likely thankfulness and gratitude because he’s the only one who stayed by her side from the beginning and regret because he broke his hand because of her. JW probably is still stuck in a world where DN would forever care for him just because she gave him a singular scarf. It the drama it talks about the red string of fate which is mostly about love but the drama could also interpreted it in another way. Someone else said that the red string could interpret meeting someone important to you but not necessarily as your partner. 

Imagine another way to make SN confess is by SH’s mom asking DN to wear that family ring when she’s not marrying SH. It will completely break SN and will make her hurt DN, only further proving that she was the one who killed JH. But SH stops the idea because he likes DN and the ring would only mean pity towards him. 

Random questions, but can SH cook or is he just a taste tester, and do the comic books make another appearance? Also, when will SH have more vegetable pancakes and call DN a fool again?

Until the next episode!

Archived