[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

0ly40

Episode 95. So Yiran is indeed willing to sacrifice herself and admit to her past mistakes and refused to tell her children about it. But of course her PA revealed it to Jaewook (just like her previous PA before him - Yiran's PAs may do a lot of unscrupulous stuff for her, but they apparently care a lot about her it seems :)).

8SvZnZk.jpg

People worrying over Yiran.

Guess next week is Jaewook's meltdown week then? :wink:

-------

Happy weekend! :glasses:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad the week ended on a very uninteresting note. Ep 95 was rather a tiresome episode to watch.  A meltdown from JW would have made it a bit more involving, right @dynamo14:lol:

Another weekend without a preview.  Does anyone have a text preview which we can submit to Mr. Google Translate? With only 25 episodes left into the series, I hope things would pick up speed and steam again. 

Have a good weekend, everyone! Until next Monday. :)

Greetings, Chingu...

After watching Episode 95 with subs...well, all the secrets on DN's side have now been revealed.  That means the only secrets left to be revealed are the Hongs'...  And lots of good people are "motivated" by DN's example to stand up to SN regardless of the consequences or, perhaps to use something she said in an earlier episode about her adoptive father, she inspires people to want to be "righteous" so we have the restaurant owner's son coming clean about the recipe theft and Ms. Yoon turning herself in for stock price manipulation although for the life of me I can't figure out what that's about... if she wanted to pay more for a stock than it was worth, well, it's her money... but I digress.  So, at the end of Episode 95, there are clear lines drawn and people are standing firmly on one side or the other.  The people standing with DN are sacrificing themselves and taking responsibility for their wrongdoing.  The people standing with SN are being sacrificed to cover for the Hong's continued wrongdoing.  Going forward, then, its got to be all downhill for the Hongs.  There is nothing and no one left that they can use or threaten or manipulate to get their way (well, maybe Ruby but I'll go there in a  minute).  Yoon turning herself in makes SN's dirt irrelevant and Hyun stays in jail which isn't going to go down well for him and he'll want revenge on SN so I can see him trying to toss the blame on SN, and she will deny, and he will realize he's been "had" by SN.  In fact, since she got what she wanted from him, I don't think we'll even see her going to visit Hyun again in prison.  I mean, what's the point.  So JBS lost his company to Ms. Yoon so now he won't confess he lied about DN because she's Ms. Yoon's daughter, and since SN knows that Ms. Oh is not with Yoon, I can see her using JBS again to kidnap Ms. Oh to keep her quiet and control DN and since DN is Ms. Yoon's daughter...  well, you get the picture...  hopefully, if he goes to kidnap Ms. Oh, the roommate is there and she beats him to a pulp...  Ruby, well, does she find the dash-cam video and realize that SK was using her to cover for SN, does she find out SK was facilitating his sister embezzling from her family's company or does she overhear something confirming SN was responsible for JH's death and SK helped her place the blame on DN, and then the Hongs try to use Ruby and her child to avoid taking responsibility for either or all of the above.

Oh... JW, well, today's episode will burst his bubble and that was necessary.  He needs to see DN for who she really is rather than who he has idolized her to be based on his memories of her.  And, likewise, DN needs to do the same with him.  This is another version of that "no secrets" (or no "illusions") theme that characterized Episode 95.  

Well, see you here again next week... until then.... have a great weekend!

finally the written preview is out 

could someone translate it  google makes me crazy 

재욱은 이란이 검찰에 자수했단 사실을 알고도 말하지 않은 선호를 원망하고 이란을 매정하게 대하는 달님에게 서운해 한다. 세나는 현사장을 구슬려 레시피 유출이 현사장 혼자 한 짓이라고 진술하게 해서 빠져나간다. 세나는 이란과 재욱이 달님을 위해 희생해봤자 돌아오는 건 원망 밖에 없지 않냐며 자신과 손 잡자고 재욱에게 제안하는데...

4 hours ago, euraka said:

finally the written preview is out 

could someone translate it  google makes me crazy 

재욱은 이란이 검찰에 자수했단 사실을 알고도 말하지 않은 선호를 원망하고 이란을 매정하게 대하는 달님에게 서운해 한다. 세나는 현사장을 구슬려 레시피 유출이 현사장 혼자 한 짓이라고 진술하게 해서 빠져나간다. 세나는 이란과 재욱이 달님을 위해 희생해봤자 돌아오는 건 원망 밖에 없지 않냐며 자신과 손 잡자고 재욱에게 제안하는데...

Google translate says:

"Jae Wook blames the unspoken preference of knowing that Iran has surrendered to the prosecution and is worried about the moon who is trying to persuade Iran. Sena gets out of the office by making the current president complain that the recipe is made by the current president alone. Senna said that if Iran and Jae-wook sacrifice for the moon, there will be only resentment coming back, and I will propose to Jae-wook to keep up with him."

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark deciphering what Google translate presented to me based on each sentence.

1) Jaewook feels like the ignored child again because of Dalnim this time round (because Yiran is prioritizing Dalnim by sacrificing herself). But he is also worried about Dalnim at the same time?

2) Sena is putting all the blame for the recipe leak on Mr Hyun.

3) Sena makes another speech on how Yiran and Jaewook's sacrifices for Dalnim will only ruin them. Then here's the crazy part: Sena proposing Jaewook? To keep up with what?

*bewildered* only a crazy Jaewook would want to marry Sena now. Hahahaha! :lol:

But I guess the word propose could mean to present a plan/idea (which I think is the more likely meaning in this context). Haha! :D

Less than 12 hours to the next episode! ^_^

@euraka  @dynamo14 

Here's what I'm getting from the written preview. It may not be totally correct but the basic idea. 

JW is worried about YR who has surrendered to the prosecution.  He's resentful because of DN's coldness is what persuaded her and of SH for not saying anything. 

In order not to be caught SN makes a statement Hyun did the recipe spill alone. 

SN comes to the conclusion JW is holding a grudge and resentment for YR sacrificing herself for DN and proposes to JW to join hands. 

I am quite happy that instead of having a major meltdown, JW  is marching on and has changed his battle plans against the evil Hongs. Am guessing, and the preview seems to support this, JW is just pretending to have switched sides to blindside SN later.  As the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  Can't wait to see how the new dynamics with a 'bad' JW would play out.  

Episode 96.

Sena is like a fly at Choigo. She's everywhere eavesdropping on people, fuelling her evil within. *swat* fly dies *smirk*

0Y7JOv5.jpg

That awkward left handshake *cringe*

Sena is foolish if she thinks she can convert Jaewook to her side. Doesn't she know he's the most clear-headed person in this drama? Like every time she beat around the bush as a conversation starter with Jaewook, his reply will always be "Your point?".

Seems like Geumsook is insufficient so far, Jaewook himself will infiltrate, dismantle and burn team Sena himself.

P.s. Jaewook has a nice side profile, I realize...

1 hour ago, carlemyers said:

Yep, JW has thought that the SNake killed JH for a long time now.  Alright people, confess, who has been beating the SNake with a stupid stick????

It has been YK who has been beating SN with a stupid stick, along with an arrogance stick, and a stick that makes her think she is better than others and lets not forget the delusional stick that lets her think she will get away with all her crimes. It is only a matter of time before Hyung smartens up in jail and realizes that SN has played him to shoulder all the blame on the recipe leak. SN's goal is to become Chairman. It's going to be interesting to see her get real close yet fail to reach that goal or keep it for long. (Which will completely send her over the cliff mentally. Especially if it is done by JW tricking her at her own game.)

I found it very interesting that SH's mom has finally seen the ugly side of SN. I guess for her all that matters is that SH does not loose his job and the best chance he has right now is with DN. SN finally showed her true colors and was so rude to an elder, especially one that was still continuing to defend her. I guess finding out about YR going to jail and the leak with SN slithering out of going to jail so far has made the woman finally open her eyes. SN was so angry at seeing the woman talking to DN she made the mistake of talking to SH's mom any way she pleases with no respect.

I know I laughed to hear YK talking about DN being  a murdering and YR in jail when the Hong's are murderers, liars and thieves. AT least YR took responsibility for her actions and at the end she will be out of jail while the Hong's will beheading to jail having lost everything.

SN will be blindsided to know in the end that JW played her. SN thinks JW is like her and in reality no one is as delusional , petty and evil as SN. SK told her right not to trust JW ,but SN thinks she is smarter than anyone but she wont see JW coming at her in the end. JW even warned SN that if she continues he would stop her. Everything that has happened is the result of SN and her actions. SN will be made to face them because they will be exposed to everyone.

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

SN's goal is to become Chairman. It's going to be interesting to see her get real close yet fail to reach that goal or keep it for long. (Which will completely send her over the cliff mentally. Especially if it is done by JW tricking her at her own game.)

I think JW's trick is to allow her to 'blindside' him and actually become the chairman.  After the SNake fires DN and SH, she will find that the patents to CF's two best selling items belong to DN.  The SNake wouldn't hold the position for long when the value of CF shares plummet.

1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

Se Na just "invited" a "Trojan horse" into her midst. Se Na is just going around like she is the kingmaker ... or chairman maker.

That is exactly what she did. It is why I say she will totally loose it when she is caught in her own trap and realizes she was tricked by JW. So far JW has been on the sidelines and in the background. SN is going to see exactly what JW is made of and she will be mad as heck when she realizes he played her at her own game. SN will not heed SK's warnings because she thinks she can control JW and thinks he is like her over DN and SH. Sure JW still cares about DN , but I also feel after talking with YR he has realized that he has gained YR as the mother he prolly wanted after the death of his own. Even YR has apologized for not being there for him when he was younger and realizes her mistakes. They had a true mother son moment when he went to see her at the prosecution. SN has poor skills in reading people and always assumes she knows what they will do when in reality she has no idea what people are really thinking or how they will react.

For now SN has controlled Hyung and she has JW pretending to be on her side. When she realizes she has been played she will totally loose it and every one will get a taste of her crazy. Not to mention Hyung will not go down alone and he will be angry that she played him and he will be gunning for her from jail as well.

5 hours ago, carlemyers said:

I think JW's trick is to allow her to 'blindside' him and actually become the chairman.  After the SNake fires DN and SH, she will find that the patents to CF's two best selling items belong to DN.  The SNake wouldn't hold the position for long when the value of CF shares plummet.

No she wont hold it for long.. she will get very close and then she will be blasted out of the water. She and her family will think they have covered all bases and no one can touch them and when they least expect it they will be exposed.

Greetings, Chingu...

Not much to say after watching episode 97...  I'm thinking whatever JW is planning, it involves his mother's holding company...  partly because it was written into the script that she asked him to take care of the company and partly because SN's greed for power knows no bounds so I'm thinking JW may pretend to be inept at business management and ask SN for assistance with management of HH, and she complies since she can't embezzle any more funds from CF and she needs money to buy Hyun's silence and, perhaps, while SN is looking at HH, DN and SH take over management of CF especially since as the holder of the patents (as @carlemyers noted above) DN is the best candidate to be CEO after Hyun...

Oooooo....the preview for episode 98 looks g-o-o-d...  does Ruby find the dash-cam video putting SN at the scene of JH's death...  can't wait for reality to hit her right between the eyes...

Until tomorrow, chingu...

53 minutes ago, Chickpea said:

Oooooo....the preview for episode 98 looks g-o-o-d...  does Ruby find the dash-cam video putting SN at the scene of JH's death...  can't wait for reality to hit her right between the eyes...

Until tomorrow, chingu...

Ruby, is going to show that to SK, for sure! 

Ruby will more than likely asks questions about the black box cam (It could be the one from her car.)  to someone in that house. I prefer it be SK or YK as either of them will try to lie and then hide that cam again. If she asks SN about it there is a good chance SN could harm her in an argument. (A repeat of JH all over again.) I would like to think that Ruby would first look at the cam video if there is a memory card still in it and learn that it was SN just as DN and SH has told her, but Ruby is a little thick headed (what am I saying? Ruby is a lot thick headed!!!) and could very well put it back where she found it ignoring the implications of why is a black box cam hidden in the closet in the first place if nothing is going on.

It is coming time for Ruby to have her eyes opened about her husband and her in laws.. when it happens SK's world will implode and it will be his sister that is at fault as well as himself. Not too mention Ruby's whole view of people is going to blow up in her face as she did not listen and wanted so badly to believe in the Hong's as well as never considered because she came from a wealthy household she could be played like she has been. If her finding out the truth results in the loss of that baby she will be devastated after it took so long to get pregnant and this is also where SK gets his wake up call to all the wrong he has done if he looses the chance to be a father again and his wife. Especially if the cause of a miscarriage is due to something that SN said or did to Ruby. (SN will be the underlying cause anyway as she is the one who harmed JH and then killed her later. ) The shock of finding the truth may be too much for Ruby in the beginning.

9 hours ago, finebyme said:

Ruby, is going to show that to SK, for sure! 

Greetings, Chingu...  hopefully not until after she looks at it first and sees SN at the scene of the crime...  then realizes that SK stole it from her car and begins to question the basis of their initial meeting...   :)

Archived