[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

0ly40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@effy1994  @musiqueetharmonie

Soon-hee needs to be put on a very short leash. Even though she can't remember her common sense still should be intact. Telling BS any kind of information she remembers is like telling it  straight to the Hong's. .Maybe this attempted or actual kidnapping will wake her up rigger her memory to the fact BS is nothing but a lying greedy weasel. Her being nice to someone like BS is only making things worst because he only cares about being paid. From the preview it doesn't look like she's in front of YR's house and that's an ambulance they are trying to force her into. Why she would go out alone especially at night  is idiotic. The only possible way they could have gotten Soon-out of the house was through BS.  They need to have Soon-hee treated for Stockholm syndrome along with her other treatment.  

SN is desperate now if she's repeating the kidnapping again. She never changes her methods because in her mind what worked before will work again. It's what they did before to cover up and she thinks the results will be the same. If they actually do kidnap Soon-hee it's actually going to bring the police to her door. She's going to become a suspect for sure once the police find out about the first kidnapping. 

52 minutes ago, carlemyers said:

Any bets on whether Soen Hee is "LoJacked".

In the written preview the word try/ tried/trying is used so my guess would be they don't succeed. 

Before Soon-hee can get her memory back SN tries to have Soon-hee kidnapped. 

@awsparkle

I don't know why Soon Hee doesn't have her past common sense anymore. Stockholm syndrome is very probable because BS is lying through his teeth but she's a grown woman who has gone through past hardships. I know she's desperate to help DN clear her name, but to the point that she's risking her life and trusting BS is pathetically stupid. As for the ambulance and YK's house. Maybe there's a chance that she remembered about the cellphone footage and confronts the Hongs (SUCH A STUPID MOVE) and after letting her anger out, she runs away from possible harm (which she put herself in). To avoid anymore truth getting leaked and to avoid prison, SN and YK call an ambulance and say that the old lady isn't sane and is making up lies and that she needs hospital attention?

DN, YK, and SH would be furious and they will only point fingers at the Hongs whether they succeed in the kidnapping or not. I didn't say JW because when DN's mom was missing the first time, he didn't contribute as much time as SH did to help her find her mom, but instead worried about his own personal feelings. SN of course, will deny all accusations and even taunts DN (literally no common sense is left in her) in the preview that she won't go to prison just because the black box footage reappeared. However that does mean that the investigation is reopened.

About the nurse seen in the preview, I need to go back to earlier episodes (around the JH hospital death scene) to see if she was near. I remember a person seeing SN and YK running out of JH's hospital room, but that just could be a foggy memory. I'll edit this post once I find it.

EDIT: Episode 14 where SN removed JH's oxygen mask. I skimmed through the episode and didn't see anything. No one was there when SN and YK left the room after removing the oxygen mask, except for YR. Who of course, was look down the whole time, just like SH when he arrived at the summer house.

Also, I said that I would write another post regarding episode 102 with subs, but i just got lazy and did edits on the original post. . .

Episode 103 Written Previews.

블랙박스 메모리카드가 복구되면서 별장사건 당일 세나가 현장에 있었다는 사실이 밝혀져 경찰 재수사가 시작된다. 블랙박스 영상을 달님이 가지고 있었음을 안 세나는 불안에 떨면서 경찰신문을 받지만, 무죄를 주장하고 풀려난다. 이란은 4년 전 일을 기억하는 병원 간호사의 진술을 듣고 세나가 병실에서 재희를 죽게 했었단 사실에 분노한다. 세나는 순희의 기억이 돌아올까봐 순희를 납치하려는데...

As the black box memory card was restored, it was revealed that Sena was on the scene on the day of the cottage incident, and the police re-launch began. The black box image is shaken by anxiety that the moon had it, and the police newspaper is received, but the innocent is asserted and released. Iran is angry at the fact that Sena had killed Jae-hee in the room after listening to a statement from a hospital nurse who remembered her work four years ago. Senna is trying to kidnap Sunhee because she will come back to her memory ...

Taking another stab at this translation thingy.

1) SN was indeed at the summer house on the day of the accident and the investigation started again.

2) DN has the original black box footage and an article is posted about the possiblities of DN's innocence???

3) YR is furious with SN killing JH in the hospital after a nurse tells her about her work from four years ago.

4) @awsparkle already translated this. SN is trying to kidnap Soon Hee again before chances of her memory returning.

Rewatched the preview. I don't know why SN is trying to kidnap Soon Hee in an ambulance. Also it's good to see everybody (DN, YR, SH, JW, Soon Hee) with the nurse so that no lies are to be said when transferring information about JH's death.

Remembered another one of SN's uncivilized actions for the grocery list, switching the DNA results by paying a hospital worker. . . There's too many to keep count of.

@musiqueetharmonie

It's also possible it could be YR's house but instead of in front of the house they lured Soon-hee down to the street. That's why I said they need to put Soon-hee on a short leash . She's always causing more problems running off without thinking. If she got a call to come outside she should have let someone know. She knows it a big possibility that SN is the killer and she goes running off alone.  At least when YR goes running off she shows some action by kicking butt. 

What I did find interesting in the last ep was MJ will be working with Ruby in her shop. The girl may act meek and mild but I think she will kick some butt if need be. She's lived a hard life and what the monster trio did to her was horrible. Those Hong's coming to that shop will only result in MJ showing them what she's made of. 

Your not alone and I'm still on the SH/DN ship.  The writer has given hints things could go either way. The thing with the tree that was discussed to me was JW is what stands between DN and SH. What I did notice was DN was standing between 2 trees in that scene when SH walked up. The ending scene showed one tree (JW)  is what stood between them and the other one was shown at a distance right where DN put SH. The way I see things is DN became very much aware of SH ever since the couple noodle restaurant. Fate sealed them as a couple right then and there. SH's mother even said she feels in her gut DN would start liking SH. I think DH' has had some hidden attraction to SH but his family, her mother, and especially SN made her keep it hidden.  Things changed and JW became her hero and her heart started to flutter. Fate put a stop to it by the reveal of YR being her mother. DN's heart was changing in a direction it should not be going. Unless the writer changed directions on the pairing we should end with a DN/ SH pairing or an open ending. 

The black box memory card was restored which revealed SN was at the villa on the day of the incident and the police re-investigation is started. 

SN is shaken and becomes insecure by the fact DN had the black box image and receives a summons from the police but asserts her innocence and is let go. 

YR is angry at the fact SN killed JH 4 years ago after listening  to a statement of a  hospital nurse who remembers SN being in JH's room. 

Before Soon-hee can get her memory back SN tries to have Soon-hee kidnapped. 

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

@musiqueetharmonie

What I did find interesting in the last ep was MJ will be working with Ruby in her shop. The girl may act meek and mild but I think she will kick some butt if need be. She's lived a hard life and what the monster trio did to her was horrible. Those Hong's coming to that shop will only result in MJ showing them what she's made of. 

Your not alone and I'm still on the SH/DN ship.  The writer has given hints things could go either way. The thing with the tree that was discussed to me was JW is what stands between DN and SH. What I did notice was DN was standing between 2 trees in that scene when SH walked up. The ending scene showed one tree (JW)  is what stood between them and the other one was shown at a distance right where DN put SH. The way I see things is DN became very much aware of SH ever since the couple noodle restaurant. Fate sealed them as a couple right then and there. SH's mother even said she feels in her gut DN would start liking SH. I think DH' has had some hidden attraction to SH but his family, her mother, and especially SN made her keep it hidden.  Things changed and JW became her hero and her heart started to flutter. Fate put a stop to it by the reveal of YR being her mother. DN's heart was changing in a direction it should not be going. Unless the writer changed directions on the pairing we should end with a DN/ SH pairing or an open ending. 

The black box memory card was restored which revealed SN was at the villa on the day of the incident and the police re-investigation is started. 

SN is shaken and becomes insecure by the fact DN had the black box image and receives a summons from the police but asserts her innocence and is let go. 

YR is angry at the fact SN killed JH 4 years ago after listening  to a statement of a  hospital nurse who remembers SN being in JH's room. 

I hope Moon Joo will make more appearances now considering she's helping Ruby with her cosmetics store. 

Other than the fact that I'm biased towards to the SH and DN pair, I felt as if the drama implied them as the ending pair more than they did with JW and DN. As @awsparkle said, even SH's mom had the gut feeling. I remember that scene but I also feel that there was another scene similar to that where the writers intentionally implied the SH and DN pair to happen. The red string scene with JW and DN could be interpreted many ways - meeting someone as lovers, friends, or family. Not to mention DN did share the Couple Noodles first.

Now onto my reactions to the translated preview for episode 103. You have got to be kidding me when SN is released for the investigation after it just started up again. No wonder why the preview is SN taunting DN about that she wouldn't be put in prison after finding the black box footage. Maybe because SN so confidently says that it wasn't her who killed JH at the summer house (Technically, that's not wrong since it was attempted murder/accident and the real murder was at the hospital. We need to hear what the nurse has to say; did she see SN destroy JH"s chance of living or did she just see her in the room?), she's let go, but the police still has some suspicions about her. The "tries to have Soon Hee kidnapped" part better just stay at "try". SN nearly managed to escaped any accusations from the police this episode so she can't have another sin go her way again in just ONE episode (well, according to the preview and educated guesses).

A comment someone said on a drama site mentioned how the writer is recycling how DN fell for JW, but instead with SH. DN "fell" (still don't believe it was actual love) for JW because he was her mentor at the restaurant, and now SH says he'll be DN's teacher at her new job. 

Also, I keep remembering a scene where SH taunts SN about being glad he doesn't have to marry her and the thought of being tied down to her scares him. I don't know why I keep remembering this scene though and I don't even know what episode this is from.

It feels good to be back even if it is for a short while. Been busy with work and then down with the flu so couldn’t post as I liked but I still managed to keep myself upto date with all of your informative posts and all. Should like to point out that this post may seem a bit outdated when it finally gets to see the light of the day because the building net is down again and it probably won’t be coming back anytime soon thanks to new management and all. This means that I will only be able to post it at work given time and all. This will also mean that I won’t be able to watch the latest episodes or so and will have to rely on your posts to know what is going on. On the other hand this will allow me to answer atleast some of the points that some of you have brought up.

For starters I am glad to see a new member join this thread. Welcome  @musiqueetharmonie to the show and thread. I noticed that like me you also like writing long posts and all. Welcome to the long writing post club J But I also noticed that you seem to be having a problem such as losing your post thanks to the page refreshing itself. L Yes this can certainly be problematic and all. Fortunately, I am here to offer you a semi pro tip which I hope can help you. The way out of this issue is simple first write your post in another place such as Notepad of Microsoft Word. Frankly I prefer the later since it gives you a few more options than Notepad such as Auto Correct or even managing to Bold a particular Word or sentence or phrase etc… Then again the preference is entirely upto you. Once you are done with your post simply copy and paste it to the thread post area and then send it. This way most of your problems will get solved in one go. You don’t need to worry anymore of losing your post thanks to the page refreshing itself or the net hanging up thus you lose your entire post. Frankly this is not a problem if you are used to writing small posts and all but if you are anything like me who writes huge posts then it can get real frustrating and all. This is a good workaround to said problem. Just remember to occasionally save your post since you can always run into other problems such as loosing data due to a power failure at the worst possible moment if you are using a desktop or if your laptop has charging problems. (My previous laptop seemed to be in this category if I connected to a power source it would give power to the laptop allowing it to run but wouldn’t charge the battery unfortunately. Changing the Power Supply did the trick once but even that failed and it also didn’t matter having a new battery as well. Unfortunately that laptop got damaged beyond repair by accident and I ended up losing my hard drive which contained both my work and dramas. L I miss you Three Brothers.)  Anyway use this method and you certainly won’t go wrong. Once done delete post and save file for the next post this allows you to repeat the process and you can get away with the Select All and Copy Paste Technique. Otherwise face other issues. Hope this helps and tell me what you think of said tip.

Someone over here brought up a What IF Scenario where What would have happened if Yiran had gone back and managed to find Dalnim before her current parents found her. An interesting question and interesting points that were brought up such as would she have been in a love triangle with Sun Ho and Sekang instead of the current one and a few more. First of all let me say that Time Travel or such things can easily give a person a headache but I will still try and answer this to the best of my knowledge or ability. First of all I want all you to think of the Domino Effect where you tip a single piece of Domino and the rest come tumbling down but remove a single piece and the rest may not fall down completely. The same principle should apply here just add Cause and Effect.  In this case we must also see whether or not Jahee would also be born. To understand this better let me bring up a point that someone else made regarding this which were that she would still know Sun Ho and his family and You Kyung would still have been her maid thus perhaps allowing the triangle to take place. I might have to disagree with this. From what You Kyung mentioned regarding Yiran at this point was that she was not a famous actress at said point. Meaning she had no real power and connections at said point in her life. The most she had would probably have been Dalnim’s dad who we all saw dumped her. Whether he knew about her pregnancy at that point doesn’t seem to matter plus the guy was already married So I don’t even want to talk about him without calling him things. The only other person in her life would have been Jae Wooks’ dad who she married which allowed her to expand her Power Level and influence. As a woman now married to the owner of Hyunsung Foods she would naturally end up meeting families from similar backgrounds such as Sun Ho’s family and all. Plus she would have another reason to bond with the grandmother because they would have another thing in common such as running their companies after their husbands died and all.But that could only happen if she managed to get married to Jae Wooks dad in the first place.

As some of you can already attest that the main character in Lovers In Bloom is already having a hard time being accepted by the main leads family simply because she is a widow with child. Just imagine what people in Korea (atleast in dramas) think of Woman that have children when they aren’t even married. They seem to have it far worse. I would imagine that Yiran would have a harder time to get married to Jae Wook’s dad then. Then again he might not have a family so this might not be such a major issue plus like I said in an earlier post she probably was given the blessing by the former wife who knew that she wasn’t going to make it and asked her to not only take her place but to also send her away as soon as Yiran married into the family so that her family wouldn’t be in pain to watch her suffering and all. If that were to happen then yes a lot of things would end up repeating themselves to an extent. This would indeed allow her to hire You Kyung as her maid but if she couldn’t get married to Jae Wooks’ dad thanks to Dalnim then she wouldn’t be able to hire You Kyung because she simply wouldn’t have the means. On the other hand this might have allowed the two to live together and thus they would perhaps bond with each other much better and act out like real sisters because they would have a few things in common. Jae Wook and Dalnim could still meet up by chance as for Sun Ho and Sena that would also be left to chance.

Now to the matter of Sekang he probably would be dead by now in this What IF Scenario. After all what is the real reason that he was with Dalnim in the first place. He had failed his bar exam (not sure if it was the first time or after a couple of tries) and he was so depressed that he tried to commit suicide. Probably at the Han River J Unfortunately for him Dalnim not only saw him but saved his worthless hide. This is another reason why it irks me to see that he was so willing to dump Dalnim and move on with Ruby or any other woman. His entire family should have been thankful to Dalnim for not only saving his life but for sticking with him for as long as she did but the moment he cleared his exams they were ready to throw her out and look for the next best thing and what is worse is that Dalnim helped him out in other ways as well such as providing him with food and I can be sure even paying some of his expenses as well meaning that they didn’t even need to do much and how does that family end up repaying Dalnim and her kindness by framing her for murder. Shame on them. Regardless back to my point. If Yiran had indeed married then there would have been no real reason for Dalnim to be out that fateful night and thus Sekang would probably be dead unless Fate really liked him a lot and thus sent him another Angel to his rescue. Thus there probably would be no love triangle at this point. On the other hand if there was no marriage then it is quite possible that Dalnim could still end up saving his life and those two could have still become an item. As for Sena I think she is crazy enough that she might still end up murdering someone over Sun Ho since she was highly obsessive over him whether or not person would have been Jahee or not would be moot at this point. Probably since she would have known Dalnim she might have begged and pleaded with her to save her and Dalnim being the kind hearted fool she was back then might have even agreed. So I guess in a way Fate would more or less remain the same with a few changes along the way. Then again we might not be having the same drama so who really knows or cares.

Frankly Sena’s days are now numbered. She literally has a month to get her house in order this includes weekends where she needs to rest her evil self and the good guys need a break from all the investigations that they are doing and recovering from Sena’s evil plans or fixing up her mess. J Frankly at this point all that she is good for is being in a constant state of denial. Perhaps that might help her sleep better at night. The same is for the rest of her family as well. The must believe their lies so well that they must have fooled themselves that Dalnim really is the murderer and not Sena. At this point the only thing that will work is if the cops confront her with evidence that she can’t get out of or blame it all on at Dalnim somehow. Otherwise she is a goner. To be honest she shot herself in the foot ages ago and she just hasn’t realized that yet. Remember the incident where she was responsible for the recipe leak that was where it most probably started. While she always denied her involvement regarding that to Sun Ho she openly admitted her actions to Yiran but that was when the two of them were working together and all. Once Yiran started to have her doubts and she shifted her teams Yiran told Sun Ho what Sena told her in regards to the involvement. Sun Ho then summoned Sena and was even willing to give her a pass in return for her to roll over on Director Hyun. This was her chance to do something right or even admit that she was at fault. But did she do that. Oh no not only did she continue to deny her involvement in said incident but made it seem like Yiran was making things up. It would have simply been bad enough if she was doing this if she and Sun Ho were alone but she made it worse because she was saying this to Yiran on her face. If Yiran ever had any doubts of Sena’s innocence this must have been the moment when she lost those doubts. Realizing that if Sena could lie to her face in regards to the recipe leak what else could she have lied about. Pretty sure that meant Game Over for Sena. She must have used one of her Continues to survive this long.

Now people have also brought up the question of the importance of the picture of Sena wearing the Bracelet and the Black Box footage because on its own they don’t prove anything such as her involvement in Jahee’s accident. True on their own they don’t amount to much but when you start to add the small things together you seem to get the bigger picture. For instance as Weasel the Lawyer pointed out for both Dalnim and Sena’s defense that the bracelet itself doesn’t prove anything because that was a popular item back then and hundreds of people purchased said item so all of them could easily be suspects. It was the reason why Dalnim was about to be released until suddenly the witness showed up and lied about what he saw that day. Making a small thing into a bigger thing for Dalnim. The same applies over here. Sena has countless times claimed not only her innocence but that she was never near the place of the accident because she was over working etc.. In regards to the bracelet she claimed that it was a similar looking one and not the exact one found at the accident site. She then tried to get rid of the photo evidence as well. Had she been a bit smarter things wouldn’t have escalated this far. For instance she admitted that she had the same exact bracelet she wouldn’t look so guilty but her lying about the fact ended up her having to get rid of the picture which only made her seem suspicious and when the picture was recovered it only made her seem guilty as to why lie if you have nothing to hide. Then comes the matter of the Black Box. Since she had been denying all along that she was anywhere near the scene of the crime that day her only real alibi was the email that she sent. Unfortunately for her that was proven false yet she could still get away with it because there was nothing to link her being there like she said Dajung wasn’t aware that she over worked or not since Dajung admitted that she left after sending that mail but the Black Box footage proves otherwise. Showing that she lied once again. Granted all this doesn’t prove much in a court of law perhaps if she gets a good lawyer and all but to others it certainly shows her level of involvement in said crime and starts to show doubt on the claim that Dalnim was responsible for said incident. In other words, all the smaller actions that she did are now coming back to bite her and prove her guilt.

Actually at this point it wouldn’t be all that hard to set a trap for her to incriminate herself though Dalnim would probably have to play bait. Sena is never going to admit out loud that she was involved with Jahee’s death at this point even if she were alone with someone because she either doesn’t believe it at this point or she simply is that crazy so a confession is out of the question at this point through normal means. On the other hand get her to act out her desires perhaps not that difficult. Simply lure her to the vacation house by letting it slip somehow that Dalnim and Sun Ho are about to get married and that the marriage will take place at the vacation house and that Dalnim is currently over there making sure that everything is being set up to their liking. One can be sure that Sena is going to lose it at that moment and will rush out to confront Dalnim and thus reveal her true colours when she gets into a fight with her and perhaps tries to recreate what happened four years ago. Fortunately for Dalnim this time she will have not only Two Knights in shining Armor ready to protect her but also the police who would have been in hiding who will witness the little incident and will have enough evidence this time to lock her away for sometime. Dalnim will need to get a decent rise of her though for Sena to get mad enough to spill the beans though because otherwise a decent lawyer may get the fight thrown out of the court room by pointing out that Sena only got into the fight in the first place because she was egged on by Dalnim. Meaning they need a confession from Sena if this fight takes place. So I know the Knights want to jump out to save Dalnim but they are going to have to wait for the right moment no matter how bad things look.

I fear the days of Geum Sook playing Spy may also be numbered now. In other words she needs to be more careful. The reason why I say this is because the witness Beun Soo? Tends to pop up every now and again to not only check up on Dalnim’s mother to check if her memory is back or not but also to get a free meal out of her as well. Now the problem is that Dalnim and her mother are currently living back in their old place and while they moved out Geum Sook remained there. Meaning her current place is where Dalnim is staying and what would happen if he came when she was either still at the place or she returns home when he was paying Son Hee a visit. Her role as a spy would be exposed and her usefulness would also end at this point. The only way that Beum would be willing to help at this point would be if Geum Sook can admit to him that she has genuine feelings for him and wasn’t using him as well as the fact that Team Evil don’t end up keeping their end of the bargain. Not sure anyone noticed the part where he asked her what would she have preferred if she was given a choice between Conscience and Money. After a bit of a hesitation she chose the former. In other words she would have chosen money given the situation and all. The only reason that she even chose the former was because she owed Dalnim for helping her out and not sending her back to prison after she even stole from her and all. It is also interesting to see that the witness now has another reason for motivation when it comes to Team Evil. While he was initially with them for money and to an extent it still does motivate him he is now in it for Revenge as well. Granted if he gets a sincere apology from Yiran for being responsible for the downfall for his former company it will certainly be another step in the right direction to mend the bridges and all plus the way Dalnim’s mother currently treats him is eventually going to get him to feel even more guilty Ofcourse he will need to get over the fact that Geum Sook and company initially used him and his feelings but the way Geum Sook is behaving seems to indicate that she does have some feelings for him apart from just using him for information gathering and his so called money.

I really enjoyed reading all of the crimes that Team Evil and Sena in particular were responsible for but I am going to object to one of the crimes. This being Sena being responsible for kicking out Dalnim from the Sauna when she was staying there. If Weasel or even Skunk takes up the case they will certainly bring up an objection to this point as well. So they might say that to the rest of the crimes their client may admit to those charge but probably won’t but for that charge they definitely aren’t going to admit it. They would be right in that department though since the real guilty party for said crime was Yiran. At that point Yiran was not only Anti – Dalnim but was doing her best to not only hurt her but also cause problems for her. So she not only bought the market place where Dalnim was currently working in but made it clear that she would remove her support or kick any person out who would try and help Dalnim at this point. Thus her former boss couldn’t even allow her to rest at his shop anymore. This meant that Dalnim had to find a new place to stay which was the Sauna but Yiran found that out and let it leak that Dalnim was a murderer hoping that would be enough and it was. The owner kicked her out from there as well. So in this case Sena is atleast proven innocent of said charge. Sorry but she gets a free pass for this one. L Still the other charges should stick if they find a decent lawyer and all.

Another problem for Sena and Team Evil is that they think that everybody is like them greedy and ambitious and they try to use that to their advantage. What they don’t seem to get is that if it is indeed the case then said people have no loyalty to anyone party but what serves them the best. So for now they tend to surround themselves with like minded people as the saying goes “Birds Of A Feather Flock Together” Unfortunately they don’t seem to realize that they have made promises to each member and if they can’t keep their end of the bargain then they will simply leave for a person that can. For now lets see each of the people currently on their Pay Roll and the promises that were made. Mind you this is in no particular order.

1.   1,  Byun Soo (The Witness) – His testimony is what sent Dalnim behind bars (plus Dalnim also confessed after said event) This is a major game changer for Team Evil and thus they need to keep him the most content. For now all that he really requires is a constant influx of cash. Unfortunately they haven’t managed to pay him for some time due to some reason or the other. As of now they have promised to give him a big pay day once the project Dalnim and Sun Ho are working on succeeds.  As of now he is the biggest threat that they are harbouring because not only did he give a fake testimony in court but because he has done a lot of their dirty work such as taking care of Sun Hee during the four years that Dalnim was in jail and then after that he not only searched for Yiran’s daughter but also went along with their lies when they had found the fake daughter. He also seems to know that Sena is the one really responsible for Jahee’s death as well. Meaning his Threat Level is quite high if he were to go over to the other side. The only reason that he currently hasn’t done so is because Revenge is also a motivator ever since he discovered that Yiran was the reason that his company failed as well as ending up getting separated from his family and all. Frankly on top of all this he has even been threatened by Sena to play ball or the safety of his son will be brought up. So I can see that he will continue to remain loyal to Team Evil as long as they don’t try and mess with his family and continue to pay him. The moment they go back on their word he will switch sides or if Dalnim or her mothers sincerity reaches him. Will have to wait and see but he is a ticking mine just waiting to explode.

22.   Weasel (The Lawyer) – He is on nobodies’ side but whoever can offer him a better deal. In other words he is a mercenary or if we were to see him as an animal then a Scavenger like hyena would suit him fine. He has shown numerous times already that he has been willing to join whichever side offers him a better deal. There have been times when he has slightly moved out of old feelings and all but they don’t seem to last for long. In the end he always chooses the side that will benefit him the most. Currently he is with Team Evil because they seem to have the advantage and have promised him a decent job but if they can’t do that he will wait till Team Dalnim can offer him a better deal. As of now he doesn’t turn of SNake because she still has a way out as well as her having the backing of Director Hyun. Once she loses that he might be willing to shift sides. Plus this way he thinks that he can make more money on the side if still possible. Frankly the only deal Team Dalnim should make with him is that he either cooperates with them willingly or they find some dirt on him and get him arrested. I certainly wouldn’t want them to hand over any kind of evidence to him in regards to SNake or the Dalnim case because Weasel is going to see what serves him the best. So for instance he can then go and blackmail Team Evil that he has come in possession of vital evidence which can be a game changer and what are they going to do about it. Namely pay him to accidentally lose said evidence or not pay him so that he can use it against them Threat Level Medium.

3.  3 Yiran’s Maid – She had been stealing on the side at her job during her time as Yiran’s maid and You Kyung used that to her advantage to convince her to continue drugging Dalnim’s mother with memory suppressing drug. When got caught she managed to run and escape. Current location unknown. There were two reasons why she went along with You Kyung’s plan to drug Dalnim’s mother. Firstly it was the matter of being blackmailed and the second reason was that she was paid well. I assume that she was counting the money that she was stealing on the side as well. She needs the money for her child’s education and all. The moment she runs out she is going to be back and since You Kyung promised her a decent job and all she will need to provide her with either a constant sum of money or find her a replacement job as maid at some other household. Not sure if You Kyung even knows another family apart from Sun Ho’s family and Yiran. Neither of which will accept said maid back. Well Yiran might if she turns herself in and admits to what You Kyung told her to do so. Threat Level Low. Even if she were to admit that she was drugging Dalnim’s mother on You Kyung’s order I don’t see much damage being done to Team Evil at the moment. They will need more damaging evidence to take them down. Frankly I think Dalnim and company made a mistake taking the maid to You Kyung’s place and telling her what they found out and thus allowing the maid to flee in the confusion. Frankly what they should have done is to take her to the police station and have her give her statement and then have the police summon You Kyung to try and get out of that mess. She might have still done so but who knows.

4. 4,   Director/CEO Hyun – He is currently behind bars but he has been promised either his former post back or if that doesn’t work then his family company (Hyun Foods) a permanent place at the company so that he can continue to make money even after early retirement. He seems to hold a lot of secrets but he isn’t a very patient man, If he thinks that he has been played he won’t hesitate to use said secrets against those people. For now he has currently also taken the fall for the recipe leak but if SNake tries to double cross him in anyway he won’t hesitate to reveal all that he knows about her such as she was the real mastermind behind the recipe leak. Infact if Sena tries let’s say for instance place the blame for Embezzling Money on him and the Sun Ho and Dalnim he certainly isn’t going to stay quiet in regards to that because he will be losing out the goose that lays golden eggs for him. So in other words Sena needs to keep him happy at all cost. Threat Level High (almost as high as the Witness)

I am sure there are more but I can’t seem to recall them at the moment. But speaking of Director Hyun I remember someone asking if he was stealing from the company after his return. My answer to that was before Sena and attempted Frame Up of Sun Ho and Dalnim and thus diverting the rest of stolen funds into Hyun Foods the answer would probably be no. He was just being more devious or slightly unethical but not a real thief. From what I gathered what he was doing was purchasing low quality products and selling them at higher prices. Probably at Premium Price. Probably wrong and definitely unethical but the other directors wouldn’t seem to mind because they were clearly getting a cut of the profit. So in other words he wasn’t really stealing from the company but can’t say the same for the customers. He was slightly making more profit from this because he was using his family company Hyun Foods to sell said products to the company thus perhaps enjoying more of the benefits but like I said none of the other directors would be minding any of this as long as they got their cut. It was the same reason why the directors were mad at the Grandmother for coming clean in regards to the patent theft because they were now suffering losses and would have her clear her conscience some other way where they didn’t suffer said loss.

Another point that was previously brought up was whether or not Sena loves Sun Ho anymore and if so why go ahead with a frame up job of him and Dalnim. To this I would say that she never really loved him. From the start it was a crush because he was so kind to her which then became an obsession and what made it worse was her need to have everything that Jahee had. So Jahee having feelings for Sun Ho just made her want to have him in her life no matter what. Everything after that was simply her way of getting him to realize that she was important and valuable to him. She joined the company and made hit product after hit. Let us not even talk about how she went about some of those products because we know that like true SNake style some of them weren’t even her own. J She did whatever she could do simply to be acknowledged. Even her later actions to some extent were the same. She got Yiran’s shares and protected his spot when the directors were out for Sun Ho’s blood. Even the second time when she got Director Hyun his spot back in the company she managed to persuade him not to fire Sun Ho. At this point she didn’t care that Sun Ho doesn’t have feelings for her she just wants him with her at all costs. She knows that the company is important to him and his family so she plans on using that to her advantage such as if you play ball with me you get to keep the company in the family still. In the first meeting she hoped that Sun Ho and his family would have seen her importance and would have thus asked her to instantly marry into the family this way she got her man and perhaps even the company but in the later it was that you marry me you get the company and since we are now family the company remains in the family. This way I get to have you and I will simply think that the company is my wedding gift. Sorry but you won’t be getting the company back because I don’t trust you anymore to ditch me the moment you get the company back. So at this point I think that if she thought there was any chance of getting Sun Ho back she will most probably take it even if that means framing him for a crime that he didn’t do. Perhaps she can drop the charges against him or promise him a lesser sentence if he comes back to her. Heck at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she would make it seem like this was all Director Hyun’s orders and pin it on him in the hopes of getting Sun Ho to like her again and come back to her. Ofcourse if she does that then this plan will have backfired on her big time because Director Hyun isn’t going to take this silently. He has dirt on her and I am pretty sure that he might even have more meaning Sena is going to Crash and Burn big time.

Speaking of Frame Up jobs there is another person who worked at the warehouse that had switched the rice bags and all and he was then bribed by Sena to lie that Dalnim was the person that told him to do so. Currently he hasn’t changed his story but if he were to add to this the charges against Sena would continue to grow. At this point pretty much everybody is now starting to not only believe that Dalnim is innocent of Jahee’s murder but also that Sena can possibly be the actual person responsible and the only thing going for her is to be in a constant state of denial. Not sure how long that is going to last now. 19 episodes to be exact but unknown drama days.

People have complained how dumb ruby was to leave the Black Box along with the divorce papers. Well we can all agree that Ruby isn’t the smartest person in the show but I think that she did it to tell Sekang the reason why she was divorcing him. In other words all she wanted was the divorce papers signed and she didn’t want to bother explaining herself the reason for doing so. Her message that she meant to convey to him was that I know that you have been lying to me all along and I want nothing more to do with any of you so you better sign of on those papers and set us both free. Clearly he wouldn’t want to do that. Though the last encounter that she had with SKunk and SNake should have removed any doubt that she might have been harbouring when she was on the receiving end of SNake’s violent side.

When I heard that Team Evil actually got rid of Dalnim’s mothers phone I was actually impressed. They are actually pretty smart for Drama Villains. They don’t seem to like to keep any kind of incriminating evidence on them. Granted they managed to slip up when it came to the Black Box and the data stored in it. But overall they seem to be doing okay for the time being. People have wondered about the data transfer in regards to Dalnim’s mothers old phone to her new one. I don’t exactly remember what phone she had with her at that time. What level of a Smart Phone did she have can anyone actually recall. Meaning was data transfer possible between models and then it would also depend where the data was stored and all. Though at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if like someone said that since it was Byun Soo that was responsible for throwing away the phone he either threw his own which looked similar to hers or before he threw it removed the memory card from said phone. After all he needs a backup plan if said people that he is working with turn against him and try to pin it against him. Though this seems to be a bit more plausible if you consider one of his earlier statement to Skunk. This being of how he told him that he not only knew that SNake was the real murderer but he also hinted to Sekang that he didn’t really know his own mother and sister. This might have been an indication that he saved the memory card and later on watched said video and realized the truth but he continued to be loyal to Team Evil because they continued to pay him well for his services and silence.

Just think that if Sena wasn’t really all that crazy what she could have done. Since she is a Master Manipulator because she can read people all so well she would have been great as a Mental Doctor. Perhaps working in a mental institution where all the Second Drama Leads would be showing up after all their failed attempt at obsessive love and would need treatment. She could have made millions J

Sena is going to go down because the people she thinks have her back are all going to slowly turn their backs on her. Also what makes it worse is that there is only one person that truly matters to her and that person is herself. To get what she wants and needs she will sacrifice her soul if needs be and even turn on her own trusted allies such as her own family who have had her back. Think about it does she really care about Skunk her brother and who he ends up with. The answer is a big fat NO. The only reason that she even helps him out of his problems is because it serves her purpose. Meaning she doesn’t really care about Dalnim but having her framed for murder means that she is proven innocent if this means that Dalnim is sent to prison all the better. She can’t have Dalnim become part of the family because what if Dalnim were to figure out the truth this would mean allowing her brother to marry Ruby plus this further helps her out because if she is on good terms with Ruby Then Ruby can further convince the rest of the family to allow Sun Ho to marry SNake. So the plan is to her advantage once again. Further frame up jobs of Dalnim help her once again for the same reason plus this way SKunk would be a bit easy since he wouldn’t have to constantly look over his back and this way she herself could breathe a bit easier as well. She thinks that Director Hyun is a means to an end and that she can get rid of him when the time comes by. What she doesn’t seem to realize is that she is eventually going to lose this war because what she wants and Director Hyun want aren’t the same. Her real obsession is still to some extent Sun Ho and she will do all that she can to get him. Money is of secondary importance. If it will help her get what she wants, then she will go for it but once she gets what she wants she might be willing to let the rest go. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said about Director Hyun. He wants both power and money. He is a true Snake who bides his time and strikes when his prey is least expecting it. So to this end what he does is finds out his preys weakness but instead of using it as soon as he gets it he saves it for a rainy day perhaps even lets the weakness grow so that he has more than one bullet to use when the time comes and if his prey tries to stab him in the back he has a counter measure to take them down. So perhaps at this moment he might even have some sort of evidence that SNake might have been responsible for Jahee’s death even. Speaking of mails that were sent and what SNake was trying to use as her alibi did anyone note that he was supposed to be the one that revieved the mail that day. Could Dajung have accidentally slipped something important that day that he can use against her I wouldn’t be surprised at this moment. J But speaking of said event did anyone note if Team Dalnim managed to recover said diary after it was shown to everybody in that room. It seemed to me like SNake threw it on the floor and then later Team Dalnim was rushed/kicked out of the house so did they manage to recover said diary before being kicked out or did Ruby bring it with her later on when she left or is it still there.

Since I haven’t watched episodes 101 and others due to lack of the net am going to go by the assumption from what I read in this thread that the memory card that Dalnim found in her bag was a decoy and that she had thrown the real one away and if that was the case why resist. I would say the answer to that would be simple. If she were to simply hand over the card when she got caught, then it would look suspicious to Dalnim and Sun Ho and would thus expect some sort of trap or trick. The same reason why she didn’t end up swallowing the card as well because they would have then rushed her off to the hospital and found a way to remove it from her. Granted the card would have probably been damaged at this point but they would try to get it recovered. Also if they caught her and she didn’t have the card on her because she threw it away while being chased then they would simply start searching nearby and perhaps find it because they certainly wouldn’t believe her if she said that she didn’t have it because Ruby clearly told them that she took it with her before running away so that wouldn’t work. Meaning that she needed to buy herself some time in this case fool them into thinking that they had the real memory card and by the time they realized their mistake hope that the real card would have actually gotten lost or destroyed (depending where she threw it) (By the way what exactly did she do with it?)

@musiqueetharmonieyou bring up a few points that I brought up but other than that you asked about Grandmother and Dancing Dad getting their positions back at the company. I think the answer to that question would probably be No. You have to remember that Dancing Dad had no real love for the company. All that he was really interested was in dancing hence the name given to him. The only reason that he was still in the company was because his mother placed him there. I suspect it was so that he would grow up and get a sense or responsibility. Clearly that didn’t go as intended. Either way he was happy after he got his freedom after getting fired as he could finally devote himself to his true passion aka dancing. So I don’t see him willingly return to his post. The same for his mother. If she believes the company is in good hands she will be more than willing to let the Next Generation run the company. Infact she personally retired after coming clean further showing that she trusts the current generation to not only repeat her mistakes but also to learn from them to improve and grow said company to better heights. So I don’t see either of them returning to their posts anytime soon unless something major happens. I think I explained the reason in regards to Geum Sook and Byun Soo. Not sure if she has 100% feelings for him but to some extent she does care for him. Such as when Yiran’s goons came up and started to beat him up before dragging him away. At that point she rushed of to Jae Wook and informed him in the hopes that he would save him. Clearly at that points she felt bad for him. She tends to fluctuate which can be a bit confusing but in the end I suspect that she will be the endgame with him since now the writer seems to indicate Hyeri with Dong Jae meaning Geum Sook missed her boat with a great guy. Then again this might be a simpler situation to handle then Dong Jae and his family who probably would have been against her. A shame really since we could have an 18 episode or so spin off. Of how the two end up together. J This way to people on the wrong path get moved by the sincerity of others and mend their ways. Still I wouldn’t hold my breath in Geum Sook and her managing to maintain her secret in the remaining 19 episodes or so. That secret is bound to be exposed in the next 10 episodes perhaps even earlier.

Okay while I certainly have more to add will leave that for a better time but since this post has gone on long enough I think that it will be in everyone’s best interest if I let it go for now. So till then take care all of you and keep posting since I am looking forward to reading them and making my day. J

I was thinking of posting about episode 102 and 103 together but since episode 103 was postponed, let's focus on episode 102 then!

Many points have been pointed out already so I shall just go through briefly.

The Hong siblings are fired from Choigo! I repeat, Sena and Sekang are fired from Choigo's Food! :D

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Boo hoo hoo...

A small dose for those who wants to see a glimpse of Sena suffering:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Hyeri's great at pushing people, it seems. :lol:

So with Sena gone, Dalnim was offered to be the new team leader for the development team which now comprises of Dajung, Hyeri, and Mr Kim.

RPTNIcd.jpg

I was wondering what happened to Mr Kim for the past few episodes. But he's back!

Anyway, seems like Geumsook's cover is going to get blown anytime soon with Hyeri blabbing off her identity to Dongjae and all... But was her backstory told by Dalnim true? If yes, that's a twisted kind of revenge on men she preyed for convenience sake.

Dalnim and Soonhee moved back to Yiran's home.

Jbj7t4z.jpg

And Ruby's eye mask is cute. :wink:

7XTuic5.jpg

It'll be interesting to see Ruby working with Moonjoo as her assistant cum bodyguard. Curious to see what happens when any of the Hongs dares to foolishly disturb Ruby once again.

Last but not least,

Spoiler

It was already evening but his dedication for work is...

hNNh3Os.jpg

...attractive? Haha!

I realized most of his scenes are just him walking through that door.

Cqi5V4R.gif

:wub:

Toodle-loo!

Greetings, Chingu...  Let's do this backwards...

20 hours ago, awsparkle said:

There will be no ep airing for Wednesday, November 1,. Ep 103 is scheduled to be shown on Thursday, November 2 

Ahhh... I wish we'd known this ahead of time but, thank you, @awsparkle at least now I know I didn't miss something.... (imagine bowing emoggi)

On 10/31/2017 at 5:48 AM, carlemyers said:

Any bets on whether Soen Hee is "LoJacked".

Hello, Pilgrim (imagine waving emoggi)...  I think you mean "Bo-jacked".... (LOL)

20 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

I will still try and answer this to the best of my knowledge or ability. First of all I want all you to think of the Domino Effect where you tip a single piece of Domino and the rest come tumbling down but remove a single piece and the rest may not fall down completely. The same principle should apply here just add Cause and Effect.  In this case we must also see whether or not Jahee would also be born.

Greetings, @yamiyugi...  Happy to see you back on the site and to know you're feeling better.  As usual, your post is positively awe-inspiring (imagine bowing emoggi)...  I have to finish reading it but this section caught my attention because it kind of touches on something I posted a while back and, well, it fits with my philosophical nature...  In my post, I said the drama seemed to be going in the direction that "Fate" would bring DN and SH together because those families were destined to be joined and that role of joining the families would have been accomplished by the marriage of JH and SH but with her death,, "Fate" would or could not be thwarted and so the "other" daughter had to be found and re-established to carry out the destiny determined by "Fate".  First of all, why "Fate" and not "Cause and Effect".  Well, because "Fate" implies intelligence, thought, purpose, direction, justice and love.  "Cause and Effect" does not, these imply the opposite of Fate...  particularly, randomness...  Some random cause effects an effect.  Think of it this way... regarding the origin of things, do you subscribe to Aristotle's theory of an Unmoved Mover forever, randomly and without thought causing creation or do you subscribe to the theory of divine intelligence... that some entity created out of goodness or love and, since these virtues cannot be contained, that goodness and love expands into the universe and individual lives.  Secondly, "Fate" is a big deal in these dramas and that makes me think "Fate" is a big deal in Korean society.  I have NO first-person knowledge of the culture, only what I see in these dramas but it seems the culture values the notion of "Fate" but why this is so I cannot answer.  It will have its origin in the history, culture and religion of the people and I am not in a position to comment on that, just to note that its always in the dramas so it must be important in the culture.  I will note, however, that "Fate" also played a HUGE role in Western culture... look at the writings of Chaucer and Shakespeare, they are full of references to "Fate".  But I think as Western culture began to reject the notion of community in favor of individuality, the idea of "Fate" as controlling human destiny gave way as the moderns began to believe it was the responsibility of the individual to "make their own fate"...  So, to go back and apply to our drama...  Ms.Yoon, the Chois and the Ohs have this simbiotic relationship...  in relation, they all benefit (or should benefit) or they are all destroyed or never reach their full potential.  I would argue that JH really was irrelevant to this relationship because, while she could join the Yoons and the Chois, she couldn't bring in the Ohs and the Ohs had to be brought in since it was Mr. Ohs discovery that saved and built up  CF.  So, Yoon abandoning DN, and her being "found" and raised by Mr. and Mrs. Oh, can actually be seen as "Fate" preparing to join these three families since she is a Yoon, she is an Oh and she's owner of CF and can become a Choi by marriage.  JH never would have been able to do this.  And its by Fate's machinations that Mrs. Cha and Mrs. Yoon could confess their past misdeeds and set them right in this lifetime, so "justice" for Mr. and Mrs. Oh has been achieved and "justice" due to Mrs. Cha and Mrs. Yoon has been accomplished.  You may ask, so, does this mean "Fate" determined JH should die?  I don't think so.  Because DN and JH were developing a relationship and we never got to see if DN and Mrs. Yoon would have eventually found each other.  We did see that DN and SH "found each other" even before JH's death.. and what's that rule about three "coincidental" meetings means Fate is at work...  JH was just a "distraction" but her death provides the substance for this drama... Could SN be viewed as the means by which "Fate" removed the "distraction" and things were put on the path to their ultimate end?  I think so.  SN didn't have to kill JH for DN to be brought into the Yoon-Choi-Oh relationship, but her actions resulted in that path, for DN, becoming straighter, clearer and faster.  So, there is no random "cause and effect" here; there is intelligence, purpose, direction, justice and love.  In other words, there is "Fate".

And now y'all know why I can't stand the notion of "Fate" in these dramas...  just drives me crazy....  the idea that everyone's life is somehow "pre-determined" and lived out according to a script and deviate from the script and Fate reels you back in rather than, life is a series of choices we make and responsibilities we take as we go along resulting in a life well lived and fulfilled...  How can anyone be happy living a pre-determined, scripted life?  But that's a different philosophical question for another time and place...

Until Episode 103 comes out... or I finish @yamiyugi's post....

They should have knocked Soon-hee upside the head a long time ago. All it took was to be ruffed up and another bump to the head and she gets her memory back. SN's plan to kidnap Soon-hee was a fail. She wasn't going down without a fight which made it so DN and JW walked out in time to scare the guys off. 

MJ may look meek and mild but she's no joke. She handled SN like a rag doll and even jumped at SK and push them both out the door. 

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

They should have knocked Soon-hee upside the head a long time ago. All it took was to be ruffed up and another bump to the head and she gets her memory back. SN's plan to kidnap Soon-hee was a fail. She wasn't going down without a fight which made it so DN and JW walked out in time to scare the guys off. 

MJ may look meek and mild but she's no joke. She handled SN like a rag doll and even jumped at SK and push them both out the door. 

@awsparkle I was thinking the same ... all she need was a bump on head , why i have the feeling the DN's mom phone will be found   I don't know how but it will other wise Soon- hee  words won't be enough to put SN in jail 

30 minutes ago, euraka said:

@awsparkle I was thinking the same ... all she need was a bump on head , why i have the feeling the DN's mom phone will be found   I don't know how but it will other wise Soon- hee  words won't be enough to put SN in jail 

@Ldy Gmerm has mentioned she thinks BS still has that phone and didn't throw it in the river like he said.. The man is a greedy little weasel who found a way to get money from the Hong's.He has lived free for 4 years sitting back not having to do a days work and getting paid. BS was very confident when he told SN he knows she killed JH. How does he know that unless he saw it or heard it himself. If he has the phone there's a few reasons he hasn't used that information.. a. SN is a killer and he could end up dead. b. SN would use it against him to keep him in check and not pay him anymore money. c. If that phone is discovered he's looking at jail time since he was also recorded being paid off. 

Episode 103.

So Jaehee's case is officially reinvestigated.

0xXSPFK.jpg

Mother-daughter duo wearing pretty coats and a dangerous warning look.

Moonjoo officially started her first day at work as Ruby's store assistant cum bodyguard. She didn't disappoint.

Spoiler

How to be Ruby's bodyguard

Step 1:

EFhBAx7.gif

Prevent her hopefully-soon-to-be-ex-husband from getting close to her.

Step 2:

KJvhluc.gif

Be aggressive to her crazy sister-in-law no matter how intimidating she tries to be. To make your point clearer to them, show off and threaten them with your martial arts skills.

Step 3:

kCqThcv.gif

Push the crazy siblings out of the store so that it can resume its business, plus a stress-free Ruby. :)

If last episode we have these 2 buddies happily eating dinner together,

9DYic0C.jpg

we have them looking deep in thought in this episode:

2B4knAR.jpg

Brsinstorming together eh, detectives?

Soonhee finally remembered the night of her accident! Desperate horrible Sena actually thought of kidnapping Soonhee and locking her up in a mental asylum. Tsk tsk tsk...

Spoiler

But no worries, despite being tricked by the message sent through Byungsoo's phone, Soonhee's apparently a fighter in her own unique way.

L03gmh5.gif

Great biter, Soonhee that is. If she's a zombie, she'll be a dangerous one.

People say oohh, someone should've just knock Soonhee on her head to make her remember like any other cliche drama plot. I wonder who would've vonlunteered to do so. Haha! I believe it's more to the panic and anxiety felt by Soonhee that was similar to how she must've felt when Yookyung chased and attacked her. Plus the head hitting the wall too. Hahahaha! :lol:

PSA: please don't hit people with amnesia on the head B)

And lastly, I finally figured out your name, Mr Park! (Actually, thanks to Yiran for finally calling him by his name. Eheheh. :tongue:) Can't believe I forgot his name. *smacks own forehead*

Spoiler

So dear Mr Park found a nurse who happens to witness Yookyung on the day Jaehee died in the hospital. Good job Mr Park! *thumbs up*

i8mHe1x.gif

The mandatory entering-Yiran's-home-through-that-magnificent-door scene.

So now he's being tasked to find evidence to corroborate the nurse's statement.

CRr10r0.jpg

We're all depending on you, Mr Park! Fighting! :wub:

On 31/10/2017 at 11:48 AM, awsparkle said:

Time for a short episode 103 summary/recap based on its written preview translations since the next episode is literally an hour or two away.

DN, her whole family, and the Choi family now officially know that SN was at the summer house despite her lying her butt off. It's funny and pathetic how the Hongs kept denying it until the footage was shown to them by DN and used a different excuse once they were investigated. My only question is why the footage would pause right when SN makes a hilarious/unflattering face. As few of you have mentioned, there would be a chance to show that DN was at the crime scene after SN. In earlier episodes it was estimated that JH fell at (time):30 and SH called 911 at (time):45. The investigator says that SN left at (time):41 (I don't remember the hour as you can obviously tell), so if DN was caught on footage after SN that would mean it would've taken her 3-4 minutes to kill JH and pretend to help her. Good thing the investigator is still suspicious of SN, since lying about having to lie would cause misinterpretations was totally good reasoning.

The nurse made a very important statement. She only saw YK go into the hospital room alone when YR saw the mother and daughter pair go in together. That would obviously mean that the two faked their entrance and that SN was in the room after YK (in the time span) or before her.

I'm glad that it was only an attempted kidnapping of Soon Hee and not a successful one. I don't think I could take another desperate and suffering DN for the remaining episodes. Also, Soon Hee finally remembers!

@yamiyugi, about the writing issue. For me, it only happened on mobile and the keyboard would disappear write as I tried to write something on any app. So whenever that happens, I just get frustrated/lazy and switch to the laptop, ha ha:lol:.

The Hong's are too cowardly to realize that if this much circumstantial evidence has surfaced it is only a matter of time before their constant lies about SN not being the culprit will be disputed. SN as we know is truly delusional , obsessed and crazy and very afraid to have people know that she is a murderer. Well its too late for that even if they have no physical evidence to put her there (yet) the Yoon's, Oh's and Choi's now know with Soon Hee telling what she heard 4 years ago that her phone has a video recording that shows SN is the person who hurt JH then killed her and framed DN. SN and the Hong's are also now known kidnappers of Soon Hee because she would remember what she over heard and recorded. This last busted attempt at kidnapping Soon hee only adds to the fact that they tried to get rid of her again, but instead enabled her to get her memory back. Perhaps that hospital ambulance will be traced and they will find out who paid those men to try to snatch Soon Hee.

SN is starting to get to her boiling point over watching DN and SH together. SN can't stand that SH and DN have such a great working relationship, but everybody now hates her guts. SN never had that type of relationship with SH no matter how much she tried to force it.  Well, why should SH not hate her? SN killed the woman he loved and framed the new woman he loves for it. SN has lied to his face over and over and then tried to marry him knowing what she did then tried to frame him for embezzling, but still dares to be watching him and DN like a stalker, because she committed all of these crimes and still did not get what she wanted which was validation from a relationship with SH and respect.

SN is not done by a long shot at the end of the episode tonight the video that Soon Hee took that SN thinks would not be found was sent to her phone just as she was having words with DN and SH in DN's office. SN was so shocked to see that video that she dropped her phone. My guess is still BS had that phone and has for 4 years. YK gave it to him to get rid of but he either didn't do what was asked wondering why she wanted him to and found the video confession and got that video off it first before tossing the phone in the river. Since YK is not wanting to give him the money promised if BS is the one with that video he is in danger in trying to blackmail SN. They have already killed once, framed someone who spent 4 years in jail and kidnapped a woman who knew the truth. What does he think he can accomplish by blackmailing people who will be desperate to get rid of him to keep that video from coming out. BS has to also remember he is filmed as well being paid off for giving false testimony against DN in that video. It will be interesting to see if the Hong's are smart enough to edit the video to frame BS and send him to jail exposing that he lied on the stand.

SK heard the truth that SN killed JH I believe but he did not want to believe it perhaps seeing the video will make him realize his mother and sister did indeed kill JH and hid it from him and that they continue to lie and lie and lie not caring about him at all. Either way SN is always out for herself so no matter what happens SN will make sure that others go down before she does.

Instead of doing a summary for episode 104, I just want to continue adding on to the last scene of the episode based on my best interpretations of the raw version. SN is sent a unknown (is it unknown?) message that shows proof that she was a murderer, only to be justified by her dropping her phone in such horror. Doubtful, but hopefully DN or SH is able to pick the phone up from SN and resend that message to themselves for extra backup as proof to turn in to the police. The only way I could possibly think of for the video footage to resurface is that BS just threw the physical phone into the river, but not the memory card as a way of blackmailing the Hongs. From "educated" guesses of this episode, I assume that YK refuses to pay BS anymore (since when did she actually pay him?) now that she knows his history with YR. Now that BS is aware of this, he's furious with the Hongs never keeping their side of the agreements and uses this chance to blackmail them. Remember a previous episode where BS was threatening the Hongs where he said it didn't matter if he goes to jail? Not to mentio GS might of have some sort of influence on him. Anyways, BS either sent Soon Hee the video and she sent it to SN (because why would she have Soon Hee's number) OR he turned himself in and gave the memory card to a police officer/investigator and they sent the video footage to SN to basically lure her in. 

Still, I think it's too early for SN to get arrested unless the writers shortened the amount of episodes (or left more episodes to be about the love triangle). There wasn't a legitimate video preview on episode 105 (will that episode be coming out tomorrow or next week?). The preview showed past scenes of DN and YR. There's a fifty-fifty chance that the next episode will show the relationship between the two. Just like how a past preview showed DN with SH and JW, but the actual episode didn't have anything to do with the love triangle. Either way, SN's biggest piece of evidence against her has resurfaced.

Though now with the video proof, what will happen next? Highly doubt SN will be imprisoned or if she was, she will blackmail YR or someone else to set her free (yes, acquit a murderer - I've been watching Suspicious Partner/Love in Trouble if that explains anything). We all know she's furious with the amount of attention SH gives to DN and furious with the amount of time they spent together. Seriously, you don't just stalk the person you "love" and deny calling it an obsession unless you're as delusional as the snake. An option for the next few episodes (a less probable ending), we know SN only acts on emotions and not common sense, SN might attempt to murder DN if she doesn't get arrested. This of course, will give more circumstantial evidence that SN's hiding something and an even more resent-filled SH (and everyone else).

YK makes the biggest mistake by dismissing BS  she forgot that he knows everything about their dirty deed, I bet BS is the one who sends the video clip to SN it is getting interesting I wish it won't drag till the end it seems all evidence is surfacing, it is nice to see the relationship between DN and YR is improving 

Archived