[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

0ly40

I'm glad the write had enough brains not to pull a nameless woman. 

I cannot wait for this drama to end, SN denying the truth is really getting me mad. I hope that next week one of the evil time will go to prison and DN will be vindicated but SN won't get caught easily, I can see her running away while DN and SH start getting together planning a mariage and her getting crazier than crazy and start plotting to kill DN. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why writers did not have BS and the Hongs jailed for illegally detaining Soon Hee for four years.  Not matter how they try to lie that they were being altruistic towards Soon Hee, they were not Soon Hee's legal guardian and had no authority to do so.

SN has deluded herself that she is not the one who pushed JH and then killed her in the hospital. Her mind can't take the fact she is a murderer. It is why she keeps saying still that DN is the killer when all the evidence they have found and heard shows SN is the one who did it. SH told her right she has lied so much she has started to believe her own lies. To face what she did means SN is the trash that she thought everyone saw her as. When no one saw her as that until she started being exposed for her crimes. SN will continue to lie until the very last moment when she learns they have unbreakable evidence to prove she is the one who hurt JH at the villa and later killed her in the hospital and the police are now looking for her to arrest her for it.

All so everyone that has said she is an evil lying monster will not be proven right. In her mind she thinks that they are trying to remove her so DN can have everything thinking that everyone is like her and her greedy, jealous and grasping family when no one is like that. SN and the rest of her family had 4 years to learn from what happened and regret it making amends and perhaps if they had telling the truth then things would have gone so much differently for her. But instead of making right what they did (before killing JH) they went further with getting rid of JH so now the problem went from being an accident in the heat of the moment (although with SN's jealousy of JH I feel she truly wanted to get rid of her to have SH on that terrace. In SN's mind JH is why SH did not like her when that was not true. Even JH gave her a chance to get SH to like her and it did not work.)

DN said the right thing to the Hong's if it was your daughter would you have done what you did? If it was your mother would you have been ok with kidnapping and holding a person for 4 years? The answer is no to both questions. The Hong's only see their family as important and forgot that other peoples children, mothers and families are important too. Because they have no consideration for others and are out for self only they will loose each other and everything else that they lied, stole and killed to get.

SN has her fits over seeing SH and DN together. But the underlying thing for them is not being exposed to have to pay for what they did. That is SN's greatest fear and its going to happen.

One thing that is irritating me is DN continuing to out everything to SN when they meet up. WTH!! Why on earth are you telling her about the nurse so she can try to find her and pay her off. That was a truly foolish move. Of course hopefully the Nurse has already given a statement to the police and SN is unable to do anything.

Yes, it is definitely BS who has that video confession of SN and YK. YK made a huge mistake in not wanting to pay him what she owed him (although they have no money to pay him anyway.) pushing him to pull out his trump card he has been holding for years. YK's words about his not going to YR because she ruined his company were foolish especially in light that they think that video is gone. Look at surprised SN at the end to see that video resurface after telling SH and DN they have no evidence to prove what her mother has said. It never fails with SN the moment she goes running her mouth the threat of more of her dirt coming out surfaces.

SK was a total idiot as I said in my last post. He is so deluded in trusting what SN and YK says. They have lied to him and with subs it is very funny. He wants to believe so much that what DN and the rest have said can't be true but he will be made to see the truth wait and see. Something at that hospital will prove what SN did to JH. Once it happens he will not be able to hide that SN killed JH at that hospital. His life is over anyway and there is no use in his even trying to find a new job because embezzling will not get you hired at a new company. The first embezzling should be showing up around the time that SN does something to get back at DN and the company.

Slimy Lawyer had his chance again in this episode to run to the nearest police station to try to help with DN's case to save his own legal career but he chose to go to SK and tell him about BS's company. He will go down with the rest when its found out that he forced DN to confess to something she did not do all on the word of SK and the Hong's. I look forward to his downfall more than I do SN's at this point. Its a given that SN is going to either end up killing her self trying to run or get DN and SH for ruining her life or someone else (or hurting someone badly) or end up in the mental ward of the jail.

22 minutes ago, carlemyers said:

I wonder why writers did not have BS and the Hongs jailed for illegally detaining Soon Hee for four years.  Not matter how they try to lie that they were being altruistic towards Soon Hee, they were not Soon Hee's legal guardian and had no authority to do so.

They should be able with this latest attempt do that. Of course they should have already went to the police with it since they kept her for 4 years. Even saying they did not know who she was or thought this was better considering they knew DN was in jail and she was from their old neighborhood. If Soon Hee has gone this time to do it telling the police what she remembers then I think the added information of being kidnapped and held for 4 years when they had no legal right to do so will at the very least make the police understand why she was kidnapped and why they tried again. Even with no video confession.

@carlemyers

Right now the evidence points to BS as the kidnapper 4 years ago since he was the one Soon-hee was with.  Even if he didn't know who she was he didn't report finding her to the police so what was his motive in keeping her hidden. Everyone now knows what happen but they need evidence that will stick in order to have the Hong's arrested. The recent attempt of kidnapping Soon-hee also points to BS since the text to Soon-hee came from his phone. Reporting the kidnappings would only put BS behind bars not the Hong's. Besides Soon-hee doesn't want BS arrested because she's trying to appeal to his conscience.  They formed a bond during those 4 years and do care about each other.. The only thing is Soon-hee does not get yet that money comes first for BS. As the devil trio said they can claim Soon-hee is unstable and only lying to help clear DN. Soon-hee did make a statement to the police of what she recently remembered but without actual evidence the three devils would still get off the hook.

@Ldy Gmerm

SK's friend sleazy lawyer was trying to cover his butt by telling SK about the grudge BS has against YR. He knows if the truth is revealed he's going down. Also he works on the side of what will benefit him the most so he had a motive for giving SK that information. The big mistake the devil trio and sleazy lawyer made was under estimating BS's thinking process. Not in a million years did they think he had anything on them that would out them for the big scam they pulled. The very thing they felt confident about was BS would never help YR because of his grudge against her. The three idiots only caused that video they claimed didn't exist to surface. None of them has any money to pay BS off and they will be scrambling trying to keep the lid on the box they opened themselves. Whatever angle sleazy lawyer was playing will turn out not benefiting him at all. When he goes and tries to change sides again he will find out he won't be gaining but losing even more. 

I agree SK took his mother and sister's lies as fact because he doesn't want to believe what they did as being the truth. That would mean he was party too giving them a second chance to kill JH. All SK is worried about is keeping a lid on what they did the first time. If it's proven SN pushed JH over the railing he knows there's a very little chance of ever getting Ruby back. Having the whole thing reveled he's dead in the water for sure with Ruby. SK also doesn't want to think his sister and mother are that cold and callus.  

SN's main purpose and goal was to marry SH only to validate her own low self esteem. She said it herself she was living in JH's shadow. Why because deep inside SN feels she's the ugly duckling. Having SH would make her worthy and someone of importance.  SN became obsessed with SH because of her need to be seen as a shinning important person. SH is her everything because without him her very existence means nothing and she's still that ugly duckling. SN is able to lie so convincingly and appear sincere because she believes she is that person. The demons inside of SN's mind protects her from seeing the worthless ugly person she really has become. When she's confronted with her misdeeds her mind automatically switches to protection mode. That's when she goes into verbal attack mode and denies everything  because she's protecting herself from hearing the truth. When every last bit of truth is revealed SN is not going to be able to handle it. Her mind will snap and she will kill again or try and kill herself. 

The demons inside of SN were reinforced by her mother enabling her for her own benefit and self worth. YK has her own issues of self worth and self importance. Jealousy and envy has eaten at YK and made her want what belonged to someone else. She has used both her children to get her what she wants. SN mores so because she raised her to be the exact duplication of herself. In order for SN and YK to get what they want they will do whatever it takes including murder. 

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

Reporting the kidnappings would only put BS behind bars not the Hong's.

BS would not go alone, BS knows enough about the Hongs to put them away.  Moreover, YKi misused her health insurance to get Soon Hee treated, that's fraud. Soon Hee was illegally detained by the Hongs twice, either one would

I wonder why DN has to tell SN everything she is planning on taking SN to prison? Whenever she gets new evidence, instead discussing with trusted lawyer to prove SN is guilty of a crime, she visits SN and tells her all things that, on the contrary, are useful for SN.

I thnk our script writer has weird mindset! Hahahaha.....

2 hours ago, carlemyers said:

BS would not go alone, BS knows enough about the Hongs to put them away.  Moreover, YKi misused her health insurance to get Soon Hee treated, that's fraud. Soon Hee was illegally detained by the Hongs twice, either one would

DN's concern was finding her mother and having them arrested wouldn't have gotten her mother back. She knows how the Hong's are and having them arrested would only have made things worst. BS wouldn't have told anything to the police because he's as guilty as they are. YK's use of her insurance was fraudulent but it saved Soon-hee's life and it doesn't prove she kidnapped her. . BS is the one who kept Soon-hee hidden and fed her those drugs so his part looks worst then the misuse of the insurance. . As for the last kidnapping attempt there's no proof the Hong's had anything to do with it. The text to lure Soon-hee out was sent from BS's phone When BS and YK came to YR's house BS did deny he sent the text but he never told how and who could could have sent that text. 

Rewatching episode 104 and I want to add onto my previous post about the final scene. DN and SH seemed wayyy too confident that SN would be going to jail and even tells her about the nurse who gave her statement. DN already has a (very annoying) habit of telling SN what has happened and SN has a habit of manipulating people due to DN’s lack of common sense in the heat of the moment. My decent-ish guess on why the two seemed overly confident is because BS had already sent Soon Hee and the police department the footage. And to prevent SN erasing the evidence, Soon Hee resent the video to YR and DN, who also sent the video to JW and SH. That way, SN would have no way to escape. 

However, since this is Sweet Enemy, I have some a lot of doubt that DN would think that far into the future to prevent anything from happening. Maybe BS just gave the video footage only to Soon Hee and the police department. Even with just this, Soon Hee could send the video to SN since I doubt that SN would have the number of DN’s mom. If SN did do something to Soon Hee, the police department would also have the video as proof. 

There’s also a chance that BS never sent the video footage to Soon Hee or YR and just sent it to SN with a new number. Though I don’t think that’s it because BS made it very clear that he would tell YR everything because YK refuses to pay him because of his grudge against YR. That in itself is a very stupid decision to make. He’s the only person who knows about several of your crimes. 

With the Hongs getting arrested, will they be arrested for EVERY crime that they did? I even had trouble remembering all their sins when making that grocery list of sins. Also, if all their sins were found out, will every one of the puppets testify it. There’s a lot of people who got manipulated by SN and her family. 

Still, I think it’s too early to have SN arrested. Maybe the police doesn’t know about the footage yet (which is a very stupid move) and SN is able to run away. Because of the close relationship between SH and DN, SN might actually try to run over DN with a car because she only relied on her emotions to make her choices. There have been too many instances where DN almost gets hit by a moving vehicle to call it a coincidence. YR once tried to run DN over with a car and SH prevents her from getting hurt twice. If SN does in fact try to kill off DN, that’s just one of the many ways to set off the biggest bomb in her way. SN won’t get SH and more suspicions will rise up against her. 

I just can’t wait to see SN’s breakdown after realizing she’s cornered and accept defeat. A possible ending is that a couple episodes (1-2 episodes) after episode 104, SN tries to commit suicide but fails and is at the hospital. There are two options on how the story goes afterwards. First option is that YR tells SN was she had told DN before - that she doesn’t even deserve to die. Second option is that SN loses all memory killing JH till now. This is likely to happen if the suicide scene is in the drama because SN believes her lies so much that it’s too much trauma to admit that she killed JH. Because of this amnesia, she wants to see SH and blah blah blah, confesses about her “love” for him. SH rejects and SN asks if this is because of JH and asks why she isn’t here. SH explains to SN that it’s her fault and from then on, SN either denies that it was her and say that it was because of her “love” for him or whatever. Whether this happens or not, it doesn’t matter unless the Hongs get punishment at the end. Just as SH has said, SN has told too many lies and covered them up with more lies. It’s gotten to the point where SN believes her lies despite all evidence and is able to lie straight through her teeth. Whenever more evidence has had a chance of resurfacing, SN will either try to prevent it from getting in the hands of DN or change her lies to benefit her. SN, YK, and SK will deny until the very end even with evidence there to prove their lies because it’s gotten to the point where the lies are real to the Hongs. They would probably make up some sort of unbelievable story (excuses like the people in the video just looks very similar to them) just so that they could have a sliver of chance to escape imprisonment.

Episode 105 previews.

달님은 4년 전 재희가 있었던 병원 CCTV를 복구해 유경과 세나가 병실에 왔다간 사실을 확인한다. 세나는 순희가 찍은 동영상이 남아있다는 것에 충격 받아 병수를 의심하지만 병수는 동영상이 없다고 완강하게 부인한다. 불안과 긴장 속에 있던 세나는 자신의 구속영장 신청소식을 듣는데...

The moon restored the hospital CCTV where Jae Hee was four years ago and confirms that Yoo Kyung and Senna came to the room. Sena is shocked at the fact that the video that Sunhee has taken is still in doubt, but she insists that there is no video. Sena, who was in a state of anxiety and tension, heard about her arrest warrant ...

As for my interpretations.

1) DN restores hospital footage from four years ago that confirms that YK and SN were in JH's room.

2) SN is chocked to find Soon Hee's video footage resurfacing and insists there is no video. 

My thoughts: this snake is seriously going to deny it until the very last minute. . . *insert eye roll and face palm*

3) An anxious SN hears about her arrest warrant.

I'm really wondering what happens right after the last scene of episode 104 for SN to keep denying any fact and evidence. Seriously, the psycho demands evidence and when evidence is granted, she's still gonna deny, deny, deny.

Did I write my last post just in spite *add in frustrated groans* or is SN really is just the delusional snake she is? SN denies accusations of being the murderer with two more pieces of proof resurfacing and she's now just getting an arrest warrant. Can't wait till she how much SN and her family will deny only to see how much they break down in the last few episodes.

EDIT: Either way with the new hospital CCTV footage (how did they recover that) and Soon Hee's video footage, I don't care what happens but, DN, her entire family, the Choi family, and the police department need to know about these two extra video footages despite SN denying all truth. If the police department doesn't have Soon Hee's video footage by now, that's giving SN more power than she should deserve - ESPECIALLY WHEN WE'RE SO CLOSE TO ARRESTING HER!

9 hours ago, musiqueetharmonie said:

Episode 105 previews.

달님은 4년 전 재희가 있었던 병원 CCTV를 복구해 유경과 세나가 병실에 왔다간 사실을 확인한다. 세나는 순희가 찍은 동영상이 남아있다는 것에 충격 받아 병수를 의심하지만 병수는 동영상이 없다고 완강하게 부인한다. 불안과 긴장 속에 있던 세나는 자신의 구속영장 신청소식을 듣는데...

The moon restored the hospital CCTV where Jae Hee was four years ago and confirms that Yoo Kyung and Senna came to the room. Sena is shocked at the fact that the video that Sunhee has taken is still in doubt, but she insists that there is no video. Sena, who was in a state of anxiety and tension, heard about her arrest warrant ...

As for my interpretations.

1) DN restores hospital footage from four years ago that confirms that YK and SN were in JH's room.

2) SN is chocked to find Soon Hee's video footage resurfacing and insists there is no video. 

My thoughts: this snake is seriously going to deny it until the very last minute. . . *insert eye roll and face palm*

3) An anxious SN hears about her arrest warrant.

I'm really wondering what happens right after the last scene of episode 104 for SN to keep denying any fact and evidence. Seriously, the psycho demands evidence and when evidence is granted, she's still gonna deny, deny, deny.

Did I write my last post just in spite *add in frustrated groans* or is SN really is just the delusional snake she is? SN denies accusations of being the murderer with two more pieces of proof resurfacing and she's now just getting an arrest warrant. Can't wait till she how much SN and her family will deny only to see how much they break down in the last few episodes.

EDIT: Either way with the new hospital CCTV footage (how did they recover that) and Soon Hee's video footage, I don't care what happens but, DN, her entire family, the Choi family, and the police department need to know about these two extra video footages despite SN denying all truth. If the police department doesn't have Soon Hee's video footage by now, that's giving SN more power than she should deserve - ESPECIALLY WHEN WE'RE SO CLOSE TO ARRESTING HER!

Sometimes the google translation does not give you the full meaning but if you click on each translated sentence it will give you another translation. Also sometimes both translations don't make any sense or gives you the full meaning so I use another translator. There are free translation sites that can be found from with a google search. 

Here's the other translation from google 

Moon is to repair the hospital CCTV was four years ago Jae Hee and Yoo confirmed that between Senna and came to the room. Sena shock received byeongsu doubt that there is a video taken by Soon - hi byeongsu left, but his wife is adamant that there is no video. Senna was in anxiety and stress are hearing news of his arrest warrant application.

Here's what I'm getting 

DN receives the recovered CCTV from 4 years ago  and confirms the fact YK and SN came to JH's room. 

SN is shocked at receiving the video Soon-hee recorded and suspects BS and questions BS who adamantly denies sending it. 

SN feels anxiety and tension upon hearing the news of a warrant for her arrest. 

Episode 104. Nothing much from me this time.

It's just that...

Spoiler

oJYGJXc.gif

...if this were to happen more often, Sena would be suffering from severe hair loss. Which would be a pity since she has pretty hair. :tongue:

Moonjoo is doing a great job at her new workplace.

Spoiler

39Bpo2m.gif

Yes Moonjoo, push that slimeball out of the store and away from Ruby. :D

So Dalnim is making efforts to bond with Yiran.

Yookyung foolishly betrays Byungsoo.

The Hongs still denying everything they've done.

But the question now, who sent the video to Sena. Oooohhhh.... *cue suspense music*

So weekend is almost over. Looking forward to new episodes! :grin:

Just finished watching episode 105 raw and episode 106 previews and can I just say that I have SO MANY questions already.

Episode 105 Raw Questions

1) Why is the video footage sent only to SN and NOT the police? Seriously though. . . WHY?

2) Why didn't SH just carry through to pick up SN's phone?

3) Did YK seriously still deny not killing JH in the hospital to her own son after he saw the video evidence where it proves that she's lying?

4) Why did the idiotic Hong siblings walked through Choigo Foods like they have nothing to hide and why is SH (and DN) so shocked because of this?

5) What's the point of telling the investigators that DN is YR's biological daughter?

6) Did SN really did blurt out that she has Soon Hee's phone footage?

7) Is that really how BS got "rid" of Soon Hee's phone?

Episode 106 Video Preview Questions

1) Are the investigators searching the Hongs' apartment because the phone footage is going to actually resurface next episode or is it just a follow up to the hospital CCTV footage evidence?

2) Did YK and SN really tell GS about who BS is or did they fake something very believable about him?

3) What does DN do after GS tells her whatever YK told her about BS?

4) Why are DN and SH (not as sure since preview lines don't always match up with the cinematography) in Choigo Foods at night and who is the person on the stairs of Choigo Foods?

5) Is the mystery person a distraction so that the Hongs can make up a plan to save themselves or what?

6) Is night at Choigo Foods the start of SN's plans to murder DN?

As part two of my previous post, I want to cover other parts of episode 105 to the best I possibly can through chunks of the episode. Instead of following the broken up scenes one by one, I'll just put each scene together (everything about the CCTV footage findings is together, etc.). So enter my mess of translations if you dare, especially since these are uneducated guesses of what they are saying :D. I'll be doing edits of this post though once subtitles are out.

After seeing the phone footage with her family, SN needs to talk to BS. He won't pick up and SN asks GS where he is. SN soon meets up with BS and he denies all accusations of him sending the video. If he did send the video, why did the idiot not show it to the police?

Mr. PA found some CCTV footage at the hospital. The gang is here to watch the footage and Mr. Sherlock and JW come up with possible ways how SN could've killed JH, tying in with what YR and the nurse have said before. YR seeing YK coming in with SN and the nurse seeing only YK going into the hospital room.

After seeing the CCTV footage, YR goes to attack YK and not SN. They, of course, show them the CCTV footage and YK questions if DN knows about the phone footage. YK after seeing the CCTV footage lies about what happened before the footage showing them. An investigator then chimes in about the CCTV footage and kidnapping Soon Hee and investigates them, only to have the Hongs lie the "truth" and blame things on BS. STill don't know the importance of exposing DN as the daughter of YR. EIther way, more suspicions with the Hongs have risen with the police.

SH is back bonding with Ruby, of course talking about DN. I think Ruby talks about being okay with SH having feelings for DN or something along the lines of that. SH then talks about liking DN and Ruby asks him if he's okay with DN not liking him back. SH says that he's okay with how things are right now and won't force DN because of his past experiences with SN threatening him before.

Ruby and SH's parents have now also seen the hospital CCTV footage (where's Madame Cha) and they've also further confirmed their suspicions.

DN and SH are surely doing their best at work. Love their small interaction after SH gets caught by DN by checking her studies of her new job (or whatever). JW appears and DN runs off to do a small errand. The two male leads then talk about DN and their hearts or whatever. DN returns and accuses the guys of something. My guess is something about love since I heard DN saying "sarang" but that could just be my ears failing me - who knows. Afterwards, the guys tease DN about something and I think SH says that him and JW are best of friends even with DN in between them or whatever. Maybe this second part is completely unrelated to the conversation JW and SH shared about DN. I don't know :D.

EDIT: The guys tease DN of being clumsy. SH and JW agree that they are like Batman and Robin and DN is also in their trio of friends.

Sun Ae is back! I was wondering when her emails with JH would come to play. I love her interactions with SN. Apparently, the most recently resurfaced pieces of evidence are able to open up a reinvestigation with more help. Sun Ae and DN share a conversation about JH always wanting an older sister or about how DN is JH's older sister.

EDIT: JH was always jealous of those who had older sisters. Sun Ae is now able to informally say DN's name.

DN and JW share a conversation about JH being their younger sibling. 

EDIT: JW says how JH would always wish he was a sister instead of a brother.

Back at the restaurant, YK paces around anxiously and GS and Dong Jae walk up to her. GS tells Dong Jae something about SN and YK gets offended. GS further tells Dong Jae about pieces of evidence like the black box after YK goes away. Maybe he's working as GS's partner in crime in future episodes.

SH and DN start to walk out of Choigo Foods and SH makes a phone call only to be interrupted by the Hong siblings shamelessly walking in like they own the place. SN blurts out something about the cell phone and tenses up only to have DN respond to her.

EDIT: The reason for the Hongs walking in shamelessly is because the arrest warrant for SN got regretted. After SN blurts something out about the cellphone, DN says that SN just admitted her crime.

Episode 106 written previews have also come out. Next consecutive post is about those previews.

Episode 106 Written Previews Featuring My Mess of Interpretations.

세나의 구속영장 기각 소식에 모두 분해하고, 유경은 하늘이 도왔다며 좋아한다. 세나는 직접적인 증거가 되는 동영상을 병수가 보냈을거라 의심하고 금숙을 시켜 알아보게 한다. 금숙은 세나가 시킨 일을 달님에게 전하고 달님은 세나 집을 수색해줄 것을 경찰에 요청한다. 한편 세나는 달님을 아껴주는 선호를 보자 순간 질투에 사로잡혀 달님을 비상계단으로 유인하는데...

Google Translation

Senna's arrest warrant dismissed all of the dismissed news, and Yu Kyung likes that heaven helped. SENNA suspects that a surgeon had sent a video that would be direct evidence, and let him try to find out by watching him. Kumkul tells the moon what she has done, and the moon asks the police to search her house. Meanwhile, as she sees her preference to save the moon, she gets caught up in jealousy for the moment and lures the moon to an emergency staircase.

1) SN's arrest warrant dismissed any evidence against her and YK is glad that the heavens decided to help (for now).

My thoughts: What lies did they say this time.

2) SN suspects that a surgeon sent a video that qualifies as direct evidence against her and lets him find out (this one I'm iffy about).

3) GS tells DN about what SN has done and DN asks the police to search SN's house.

My thoughts: Let me guess, GS didn't record it.

4) SN has the choice to save DN, but gets filled with jealousy and leads DN to an emergency staircase.

My thoughts: Operation Attempt to Kill DN starting now.

Subbed Episode 106 Video Previews Analysis.

Lines Spoken Were - 

YK to Someone - "The detectives came to my house and searched the entire place."

SN to Detectives - "Search all you want. We have nothing to hide."

Soon Hee to Presumably DN - "Did SN not get arrested?"

YK to Presumably GS - "I think BS has something really important."

DN to GS - "Isn't that my mom's cell phone?"
GS to DN - "Your mom's?"

DN to Someone - "Who just ran away?"

JW (actually SH) to DN - "Someone was trying to push you from behind."

As with most previews we have no idea what the exact order is for these lines. From what we can determine, Soon Hee is probably enraged at the fact that SN isn't arrested yet, but DN and SH will tell her that SN acciddentally admitted to be the culprit and that they just need to find evidence. YR and JW are also probably around to here this and SH most likely reported this to his family.

YK is probably trusting GS to be on her side and she and SN tell GS about BS. I assume GS either now has the cellphone, has seen the cellphone, or has heard about the cellphone and being the good spy she is, GS reports her new findings to DN. I don't see the cellphone footage will see the light for now because I think YK doesn't completely trust GS and just tells her/blames everything on BS *as seen with the line of thinking BS has something really important). GS won't see the actual cellphone footage would will hear of it. I don't think the cellphone footage is the cause of detectives searching SN's house, unless GS was smart enough to record the conversation between her and YK. 

To me, the presumable SN pushing DN down a staircase won't be at the end of the episode, but near the center-ish for this episode. I don't know, maybe the gang finds SN pushing DN in a CCTV footage and that's when the detectives start searching SN's house. Do emergency staircases have CCTV footage though, is the question. The fact that DN asked most likely either JW or SH about who just ran away was suspicious though. That means that DN's two bodyguards were with her at night in Choigo Foods and an assumed SN was still able to lure DN to an emergency staricase and attempt to push her down. Is  it actually an emergency staircase? It looks like the spiral staircase that SN was caught running on with her "injured" leg. Though as I'm typing this, it's possible DN and her two bodyguards were staking out at Choigo and they see someone. Segue to DN asking about who was running away. The gang split up and DN sees someone on the stairs and try to catch that person alone. The person pushed DN from a relatively low point at the staircase, causing her to fall with very minor injuries, but unconcious. SH and JW see her passed out and she's rush to the hospital and when DN wakes up, she asks what happens. YR, JW, and SH furious, check all CCTV footage and find SN which leads to her house getting search. Though this is a bit of a stretch for what's to come in episode 106.

If it was indeed SN who pushed DN down, that's Mission: Attempt to Kill DN Attempt #1 failed. Still thinking about SN running over DN if she still isn't yet in a holding cell for attempted murder. The fact that DN was foreshadowed to get run over by a vehicle for three times is suspicious. We'll see. :)

EDIT: Ignore some of my last post. Just read my decent-ish translations of the written previews.

1) SN's arrest warrant dismissed any evidence against her and YK is glad that the heavens decided to help (for now).

2) SN suspects that a surgeon sent a video that qualifies as direct evidence against her and lets him find out.

3) GS tells DN about what SN has done and DN asks the police to search SN's house.

4) SN has the choice to save DN, but gets filled with jealousy and leads DN to an emergency staircase.

While Soon Hee and others are annoyed at the fact that SN wasn't arrested, YK is thankful, until SN says that she slipped up and acciddentally spilled the fact that she was the murderer. Unless she created some unbelievable lie to SH and DN, but I doubt that they will believe it.

The surgeon is what I don't get, so I went to another translating site. Here's the actual rough translation. Senna would suspect that byeongsu bonaeteul videos that direct evidence, and look to the geumsuk. I guess the new interpreted translation would be SN suspects BS is the one who sent the cellohone footage to her and looks to GS to help her find answers. That makes so much more sense than what Sir Google Translate spilled out. SN looks to GS to help her trying to not reveal anything suspicious about her.

Disregarding what I had previously said, SN is getting searched because of the cellphone. Maybe GS was able to record part of her conversation with YK. It was enough evidence to be suspicious of SN, but it doesn't prove anything against her. 

I don't get the SN having a chance to save DN part, though. Maybe DN was already in danger of falliing off the staircase because she's clumsy and instead of helping her, SN followed through and pushed DN. Sort of like how SN had almost regained conscience to give JH her oxygen mask, but decided against it. Why? Because both of YR's daughters had stolen SH from her. 

@musiqueetharmonie

Here are some of the names that sometimes appear in the test previews

Moon - DN

Preferred/Preference - SH

Iran - YR

Calculus - YK

Hongse River  - SK 

Surgeon - BS 

The voice at the end of the video preview is SH's saying someone tried to push you from the back. 

Great job with the written preview. The last part of the written preview says

SN witnesses SH being protective of DN and becomes overcome with jealousy and lures DN to the emergency stairs. 

I agree this will be SN's first attempted at trying to get rid of DN. The relationship between DN and SH is what SN always wanted and thought would be between her and SH. The fact that she knows SH likes DN is boiling in her gut and it's about to boil over. . SN always repeats her crimes since they worked so well before and she will continue to try and kill DN. 

YK is very wrong about the heavens helping them. She has no clue it's the pit of hell opening that will throw them so deep in they will never climb out. 

Archived