[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Admin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, zi4r said:

LH called HJ "Hyung"!!! :heart::bawling::heart::bawling: 

I have a very very VERY good feeling about this episode.
So far, the tone & pacing has been JUST RIGHT!
I need subs, but the characterizations & team dynamic seem on-track too.

happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

Agree with you, I really like today's pace... fingers cross on the K netz reviews... 

14 minutes ago, violina said:

me three..harassing refresh button on laptop.

that's our mission: "press refresh button" hhhhh :blink: 

7 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

With the same agency I bet they have the same stylist. No romance but you can't zero out chemistry.  depressed2 onion head

I keep reminding myself that there is no romance in the drama but really how not to ship them?!! :wub: 

@jeonghyang @goldenmoon @LyraYoo thank you so much for the gifs, videos and screancaps!! :wub: 

Initial thoughts

My stream was lagging like every 5 seconds in 2nd half of the episode, so I'm not sure whether I was actually seeing all that I'm supposed to see. But.....

(multiple quotes inside)

Spoiler
55 minutes ago, goldenmoon said:

Are they really T & J or they are trying put flirting little bit?!And what is it most of the time they have color coordinated clothes!!!:lol:

49 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

With the same agency I bet they have the same stylist. No romance but you can't zero out chemistry.  depressed2 onion head

38 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I keep reminding myself that there is no romance in the drama but really how not to ship them?!! :wub:

@LyraYoo @goldenmoon @sakura2016 Cry with me, chingus. Cuz as far as I saw, there was no flirtation, no bickering (nothing fun anyway), no worrying for one another (except for one "Sun-woo-ssi!" exclamation outta HJ). Quite a few T&J moments, but there was no sunshine & flowers like in our day-dreams. How could they do this to me? WAE?!!! desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928And why the heck did I daydream about that?!!! I knew dang well I'm just torturing myself!

Oh. And no post-case bromance scene between HJ & LH either. (And no "Jello?")

BUT! For now, that's all I could find to really complain about. Yeah, only fangirly/shippy stuff. Because as far as the quality of the episode goes... As I said earlier, it was good. Like, really really good! I need subs to know for sure, but I have a really good feeling about the whole thing.

• The case was well-chosen... especially after the very heavy EP04... because it's pretty fast-paced and exciting.
  • I saw no glaring editing issues..... until about the last 15 minutes of the episode (but that might be because my patchy stream, rather than patchy editing).
  • I would love to see a bit more after-case team-interaction..... but during the case, I absolutely LOVE the team dynamic! The highlight for me was SW-YMY scene. Very heart-felt.
  • All the team members were well-utilized during the episode. (@pixelsticks Your LH got to talk quite a lot! :lol:)

I'm so so happy!!! This is the first CMKR episode that I actually feel really good about the whole thing. OMG... So excited!!

yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

I do have a few questions/potential issues. They will probably be answered by subs, but I'll list them here anyway. (Inside spoiler tag, because it's a bit detailed.)

Spoiler
  • Why was the masked guy so obviously hanging around in the park? Was he taunting them?
  • The last attack site..... Why was the building/area not evacuated? I understand there might be panic..... but couldn't there be a section-by-section evacuation? Or maybe use a fire-alarm-drill or something?
  • SW took quite a while to drive away with the bomb & dismantle it. Why not bomb-squad? Were they on the way? Just not enough time?

As I said, I think all those questions/issues will be resolved by subs. So all in all, very strong episode for me.

About next week preview..... For the first time since the drama began, I have no freaking idea which US version episode it's supposed to be! :huh:

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Ransom . Another USB is inserted in the main server .  LOL it's making me anxious like whyyyy do they have to show another USB haha

bird onion head

Same here! Every time they insert an USB, I have a mini-heart-attack. HAHAHA!

@LyraYoo @glassnokamen Thanks for answering my question about EP04. I think the mother of childhood gf seems more likely. But I guess, we shall see!

@LadyOne Great to see ya here. And yes! **fingers crossed**

Archived