[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Admin

Okay - as I understood the crazy Guy in the Train and the Criminal who was searched are two cases. The crazy Guy just believed the Police came because of him because of his paranoia and his illusions. The real Criminal wo was the Guy with the Cappy.

Trouble is how to deal with a mental ill Guy? If I got it right HJ made the plan to behave like he believes him and be able to help him to get the chip out of his Body. Thats why he took that chip and did a little magic so it would look like it as placed unter Crazy Guys Skin. I remember Cases but not sure if that was all CM because I watch a lot criminal Series. The Moment HJ was close to put the Crazy Guy at ease the Criminal involved. Sure - he still tried to escape in the chaos as I think. The Topic will be back on his issue if the Crazy Guy will turn back to normal - not normal - he still has his invisible friend.

I loved the Action Scenes - Joon Gi is the best! And I like that the whole deam was afraid about him for a moment. Crazy Guy onle allowed HJ to come near without the bulletproof vest. We hear the shot and can clearly see him on the floor. I know he was not hit by the bullet but my Heart still skipped a beat. Stupid Heart.

So - the Train Case was solved a bit fast - and when I´m right they solved two cases at once.

For a Second we could see that the Case seems to make Lee Han a bit sad - talking about his Mother who is mental ill too - as we know.

After that Case everybody seems to be happy and more relaxt - Min Young was rescued - Hun Joon not hurted and he did a wonderful job. So Kang invited the whole team to his place. Have Dinner with his Wife and Son Han Byul. And I had Fun - and I was melting - to see how easily got Hyun Joon Han Byul on his side. The Kid never left his Side for the next time. Even when Daddy gave him a Toy - the Boy just rushed back to HJ.

What I wanted to know is what Sun Woo later said. Was it about the Nadeul River Case - or about her trauma? Need to wait...

4 hours ago, Linda Gunawan said:

For those who wish to watch livestreaming tomorrow, the link given by @antoniaclamens works well with mobile phone. Tried a few of them :) But didn't work at all with laptop, no idea why. 

Do ensure you are login into the website. Use twitter account and any phone number, 8 digits. Good luck!

Hope everyone can watch tomorrow and also hopefully, by watching thru this tving link, can increase the rating :D

For those who wish to share links here - PLEASE - I don´t want to get in trouble with the Mods - is is not allowed to share them here!!! Only the official Pages are okay. So - if it is an official Page - sorry to disturb. :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jeonghyang love today´s call! Thank you! So sad you lost your connection (so many wonderful gifs missed! But I loved the ones you shared):wub:

Episode watched! As always, it freezes in every crucial point. Unknown forces plotting against me! (and most of you from what I read!) My toughts after watching streaming and with no subs:

Spoiler

After all the excitement about the train case I was expecting it would be longer, so when I see HJ kicking asses I was like WTH, it’s already over? Still I liked what I saw, a lot! Now about the new/old case. Terrible murders! I was so nervous all the time. The worst was the poor kids! I was so afraid they would be killed too. And LJG with the kids! Awesome! That scene with the kid got me tearing at office… no need for subs, I got the feeling alright! Everything is happening so fast, we already have KH’s son kidnapped!!! Now the long wait for the raws and subs. Sigh.

Ok I have a question about last week episodes. Do you remember that the unsub had KH’s book and the newspaper about the bomb incident? Was there an especial meaning that I lost? I was hoping to see more from it. Same with the train case. They got me wondering if it is one of these dramas where everything happens for a reason that is explained or connected later… because right now the cases feel incomplete.

@zi4r you’re streaming! Happy for you and lol at your ninja hubby!:ph34r:

@lovelyrainyhappy birthday, better late than never!:heart:
@violina @jeonghyang Hanjo!!!! Miss him so much!

@sakura2016 and @violina thank you for the video links. Goingto watch asap!

@aarga1421  thank you for the bts pics

54 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

For those who wish to share links here - PLEASE - I don´t want to get in trouble with the Mods - is is not allowed to share them here!!! Only the official Pages are okay. So - if it is an official Page - sorry to disturb. :D

It's the official page from what I understand,  that's why I shared the Link! 

Like your thoughts about the episode. You talk about scenes I missed because of buffering. For example I missed the whole reunion at KH's place. 

@zi4r so the train case was very different and shorter than the original. I think we must wait for subs...  I wonder if this drama will be about KH,  HJ and SW personal cases,  with other cases just as fillers

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

It's the official page from what I understand,  that's why I shared the Link! 

Like your thoughts about the episode. You talk about scenes I missed because of buffering. For example I missed the whole reunion at KH's place. 

@zi4r so the train case was very different and shorter than the original. I think we must wait for subs...  I wonder if this drama will be about KH,  HJ and SW personal cases,  with other cases just as fillers

Oh thats good - sorry than just forget my post and don´t take it personal. I´m a bit sensitiv about that. :D

Yes the Meeting outside was wonderful and I smiled when - if I got it right - Lee Han tried to play smart and gave a riddle he looks so shocked when Hyun Hoon solved it. Ha - another smart Guy joined the Team. :D

It felt good to see them all together more like friends - some even as family.

I was lucky again - even so I can´t find out how or if I can stop the pictures and lines in my screen - I could watch without any buffering.

36 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Oh thats good - sorry than just forget my post and don´t take it personal. I´m a bit sensitiv about that. :D

Yes the Meeting outside was wonderful and I smiled when - if I got it right - Lee Han tried to play smart and gave a riddle he looks so shocked when Hyun Hoon solved it. Ha - another smart Guy joined the Team. :D

It felt good to them them all together more like friends - some even as family.

I was lucky again - even so I can´t find out how or if I can stop the pictures and lines in my screen - I could watch without any buffering.

No worries,  and thank you for the scene review! I'm smiling just from reading...  Now the long wait until I can watch properly at home... 

Second Part of my Thoughts about todays Episode is much more difficult.

On the Ending of the Day Out Leader Kang got a Call and I guess it was the old man we see in the next Picture. But who is he? He is rich as it seems, lives in a big house with big Garden, he sits in a Wheelchair and needs medical help to breath. And he looks broken. If my conclusion is right he was related to one of the Victims. He had a recording of a phonecall from the Murder, the file from a case and he has a piece of Paper - all soaked in Blood. I believe to find out who that is - is importend. But what he said and handed out seems to give new hints to the old case.

We can see a little Scene - Black Mask putts new Photos from Leader Kang on his Pin Board. There is a Picture when Leader Kang hugged his Son and a Pic from Hyun Joon too - so he is up to date.

On the next sunny Day we see the old Guy in his Garden. A Man in the Backround is cutting the bushes or something and I was like - omo - not good. Sadly I was right. It was not a Gardener but our Masked Murder. So - how can he know that the old Guy shared his information? Is he related to the Police? Did the normal Police know about that? Thats strange.

The Old Guy got shocked - and when the Murder took of his Mask - like you always wanted to know how I look - he fell down with the Wheelchair. And no Knife is needed - it looked like he will die because he can´t breath.

Change of Scenes.... A Car deep in the Night. A young Man stands before it. Someone put nails on the street and he can´t drive anymore. His Girlfriend is in the Car too. A Stranger cames by like - do you need help - but noone will ever ask for this kind of help. Next Murdercase happend. And the masked Man asked for the Girls Swatch. I´m not exactly sure - but it looks like the girl got brutaly stapped and the Man must observe. Before he killed him too. (or the other way around?)

If you aks me - they are doing a wonderful job - the scenes are brutal and a lot of blood is there. I´m still not used to that for a K Production. I still remember when they blurry out the picture of a knife. What a difference. But it must be cruel for us to feel the real thrill. (and I got used to a lot after watching Walking Dead ^^)

Next Scene is the same Place - the same Car - Daytime. All is over- Our Team arrives. And its easy to recognize that the Glasses the female victim wears now was not her own. The Position of the Man looked strange. DId the Murder changed it later? He hang outside the Car. If he was killed there he had a perfect view on his dead Girl before he died.

We are back in the Base. Talking about Details I need the subs for - and Leader Kang shows the bloody Paper he got from the old Guy. And something is about the Book. Isn´t that the Book Leader Kang wrote?

What I don´t understand is - how the hints leads the Team to that Telephone Cell and how they got the Number. But looking back it can be that they secretly got the informarion about the whereabouts from an survived witness who lived in discuise to protect him. What a poor Man - in such times I think it maybe would be better for him if the Murder killed him too. He don´t live a worthy life anymore. He is just so scared and needs a lot of pills to survive the day. The Glasses was his. He witnessed the Murder on his Woman and I wonder if he was spared or if he was able to survive. Maybe in the later Days the Masked Man did not needed to kill the Man too - his clear Aim was the Woman. But soon he made the Man a Witness and killed him too. Signature change sometimes - and a Killer improve.

Finaly the poor Man write something down and gives it to Leader Kang. Or better not - he hesitates a lot. Leader Kang makes a Promise to him (to get the Killer? might be more about) before he can take it.

New Scene Lee Han and Hyun Joon and a loooot of files to check....

New Scene - we are at the Campingground and my Heart broke the Moment I saw the Kids...

I am liking this series so far, I think mainly because, no offence, I am not a fan of the original (watched some episodes, didn't really like it). Only gripe i have is just that I wished the drama had a more distinctive "south korean" flair to it, and i don't mean adding ridiculously tragic backstories to the key characters. There was a scene in today's episode where Sun Woo was brooding in Nana's car and jazz music started playing on the radio. That scene just gave me the feels somehow, but more of a "Criminal minds New York" feel rather than a "Criminal Minds south korea" feel. And when the team gathered at Ki Hyung's place for a gathering, the whole thing felt slightly "un korean" to me., not sure why. 

Maybe the emphasis on camping in a park this episode was  a sign that the series is starting to become more koreanized? ... i hope so..

I think the korean version is trying to use short cases to set up their characters first, before diving into the more serious and cerebral ones. I though the train case was short and brilliantly achieved the effect of establishing multiple characters and their relationships with each other at the same time. 

57 minutes ago, zi4r said:

One more thing. I just find it morbidly funny. How many different traumas are they gonna give HJ??? His colleague got blown up. That colleague's sister got kidnapped. His childhood girlfriend was murdered. Now, we found out his father was murdered too!
He must be the unluckiest person on the planet! <_<:D

I am crossing my fingers that this is not just a convenient korean drama trope they decided to casually throw in. What was interesting to me is that this scene kinda establishes the fact that Hyun Joon is not the open book we thought he was. Maybe the father and girlfriend getting murdered are the same case? I hope i am not reading too much into this. 

By the way did the new MV revealed a potential spoiler?

Spoiler

at the end, we are shown hyun joon and sun woo both visiting the graves of people close to them  (perhaps colleagues?). I wonder what it means. 

All in all, i am enjoying the character interactions so far. I'm a fan of LJG and although Hyun Joon's character so far is a little flat for me as of now (but we'll see, we'll see), i feel that his acting has progressed to yet another level again in the sense that he learnt how to play well as part of an ensemble cast  instead of carrying the drama solely on his own shoulders like in the past. I am really loving the chemistry he has with ALL his cast members; he plays well even with the criminals! I am loving his performance so far.

Got a Call - sorry -

Back to the Campingground.. Oh my Heart... I was in trouble. I knew from the stils that the Boy will survive but I feared about the Girl now - and I was sure there is no hope for the Parents. Such a happy Family Scene is never a good Sign in CM.

So I needed to wait - but I did not need to wait long. The Killer is back and in his Hand the Amulette with the Picture of both Childs. He is in the Tent and it is already too late for Mum and Dad. Sorry for them... But where - was my mind screaming - are the Kids?

Brother and Sister hides behind a tree - too near by - they must heard everything. Brother tries hard to protect the Girl but sadly they are not really behind the Tree - or the Tree is not big enough to give them shelter. The Killer can easily find them. Will he go against Kids too? That was my big question. Or will he just kill one? Will the K Production really take that way? I hoped not - and gladly they did not. But the Killer talked with them and touched them and he gave something to the Girl. Not good - so not good.

The Girl is adorable cute and the Boy did really a great Job with his acting. If you ask me.

Daytime again - the Bus with the Team arrives. A lot of Media is already there. They investigate and made Picture. On the Feet from the Woman is the Swatch from the other Victim. And on the Ground are the Pictures from the Kids - the Amulet is gone.

I personaly missed a scene when they found the Kids. But in the Drama they are already at the Shelter Place. And I loved loved loved how Hyun Joon became the Magician again and got to the Heart of the Girl. Gosh this Man can be cute too. Sigh.... Later he talked outside with the Brother. First it was about Motorcicles but very soon Hyun Joo told something I need the subs for - and I was a bit like - what he was a witness for another case? Someone wrote it was about his Father. Oh I hope not. It´s a bit too much. And can it be that it was a Policeman who got stabbed. The Car looked like there is something on the roof like an alarm.

But the Point of course was for the Boy - that Hyun Joon knows the feeling of just doing nothing just watch when something so terrible happend. The Boy was constantly saying sorry to his dead parents (if I understood right). HJ gave the Boy his Card so he can call him but it was already enough to break his wall. The Boy cried his Heart out and HJ have to deal with that. He even hugged him. So a bit later when HJ and SW planned to leave the Boys open his HEart and told him what happend and he gave them the Picture the Murder gave the Kids. And here we are - and yes I was shocked but more because it was too early for me. Its a Picture of Lady Kang and her wonderful Son Han Byul.

Last Minutes where fast paced. Leader Kang got a call about the new Evidence and he of course at once tried to call his Wife. But she did not answer. We see her running and searching for her son  - looks like a shopping mall. And than we see a Man in Black with a Mask before his Face Hand in Hand with Han Byul. That was to be honest the Moment I was a bit dissapointed - A Kid from a Profiler did not learned to not follow a stranger - evenwhen he said he is a friend form his Father???? My Kids knows that well. And a Kid from a Police Man don´t know that a Man all in Black with a Mask looks not so much as a Friend???? Sorry CM TEam - that was not good enough for me. Okay - back to the topic - Last Scene for today - The Man in Black called Leader Kang and let him talk to his Son too... End for today...

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, the Old Man was the Police Commissioner during the time of that that horrific serial murder case that went unsolved way back when. Apparently, the serial killer called him and threatened his family directly if the police continued to pursue him. However, if they would stop chasing him, then he would leave his family alone and stop the killing during the police commissioner's lifetime. So, the police commissioner didn't want to risk his family and basically kept the investigation from going further. The Police Commissioner had called TL Kang to let him know that since he is almost dead, the deal with the serial killer will probably expire so the killing may resume. 

In fact, the serial killer later in the episode after the death of the Old Man calls Team Leader Kang directly looking to make a deal with him which he refuses. That is what incites the serial killer to the murder the camping family as a "gift" for Team Leader Kang. Also, he leaves a photo of Team Leader Kang's wife and son in the pocket of the little girl which she was too shocked to realize, but her brother later gives to Hyun Joon. This leads to the episode closer where the serial killer has kidnapped Team Leader Kang's son, then calls TL Kang asking if he's ready to make a deal now. 

Thank you sooo very much - everything makes sense now and I know the american Version of it. Yes - so now we know too why the murder stopped his doing for years. Was the Paper the threat than?

I can´t blame the old Guy. And Teamleder Kang could not do it too. Thats why is is even more activ now. He shows his power to win that Game with Leader Kang. Thanx a lot again!!!

Watched ep 3 raw (impatient me can't wait for the subs so.. ^^) and I'm really loving what I see so far. The team flows great together, slowly we get to know them as we see them interact more, on and off-duty. I saw a tiny bit of the Morgan-Reid relationship starting in HJ-LH, big bro-little bro bits.  And still loving the SW-HJ combo. They remind me of a married couple sometimes ah ah. They match well and their partnership feels natural. I laughed at KKH getting jealous of HJ and trying to win his son's attention back xD 

Altogether it was a nice mix of action, humor, mystery, suspens, emotion and creepy serial killer. Not commenting too much on the cases because I missed tons of important details without the subs and I'm not familiar with the original cases (don't remember them) which is also great because the mystery is thicker this way and I get surprised more. 

Still in love with the theme song. It's a pity even the youtube video is blocked. They shouldn't do that by the way, their loss on the views and to get the song known.

Omo. I have yet to watch the episode. But..reading from the posts..this episode is the Reaper vs Chief Kang. Oh boy! I still remember the American version of this..so looking forward to this episode! Once I watch it, will be back with my analysis and insights.

@zi4r awww hope you and everyone around you are safe from the storm chingu! Will be looking forward to your analysis on these episodes :D aww thank you for enjoying my posts too :wink:

Ratings keep diving. Nielsen rating is out. 2.884% (Nationwide), 3.363% (Seoul).

I'm officially depressed. My two sweethearts deserve a better project than this.
The show needs to fix itself. Not just the quality of the show. But its publicity as well. Right now, word-of-mouth publicity is really bad. People feel it's a "bad show". The over-the-top celebration after the good premiere rating is making things look a whole lot worse for us in audience's eyes.

English sub is out. I will try and write an analysis after watching. But given my mood, I can't promise.

Archived