[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

48 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Guys, are we going to start resorting to photoshopping photos of our OTP together?  :cold_sweat:

We've been spoiled by eating cake the past two weekends. Hopefully by next weekend we will have another crumb or cake delivery from JoonGi thru his FM.

Don't you think silence on their end this weekend is better for us in the long run?

• Like 15

Since I really don't know if what I'm about to write goes beyond the bounds of decency for this forum, I'll use the spoiler tag for my thoughts:

Spoiler

Does anyone else think Lee Joon-gi looked "sexed up" the night of his Taiwan fan meeting? The way he was gazing at Lee Ji-eun, the way he was holding himself (somewhat awkwardly), and his energy levels all seemed to me like an animal with sex on the brain.

Toward the end of the evening, he reminded me of a racehorse: super-fit and hot to trot. From personal experience, horses in this kind of shape are hard to control and combinations of mind-tricks and letting them run are the best choices for staying in one piece around the creatures. But earlier in the program, staring at Lee Ji-eun, he seemed like a mix of laser-focused and buttery goo. Like whatever she wanted he would do. He had no problem charging up the stairs to get her, but then he switched into another mode, one that was all about her and him. ("So, what do think of me? No, really. What are your thoughts about me?")

At her concert, he was intent on providing a favor to her, more than he appeared concerned with himself. As @MrKobegiant noted, Lee Joon-gi was smooth enough to be a politician-in-the-making. At his own fan meeting, though, the energy shifted, to something less "proper" (like their outfits). Maybe the rocker attire threw me, but I swear those hooded looks were all about sex.

What do other Stargazers perceive?

• Like 22

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Less than 2 days to go, so don't forget to vote 24 times for each category JoonGi, IU and SHR at nominated in at the Soompi Awards

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16 Baekhyun - First Place

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18 First Place 

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22 First Place 

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23 JoonGi/NJH - Third Place 

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24 KHN - First Place  

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25 Second Place (we can do better than this, right?)

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26  JoonU - NO RANKING (WHY?)

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27 JoonGi - NO RANKING (we can bring him back to the top 3)

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28 IU - Third Place

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29 Second Place (we can overcome the lead if each of us casts our 24 votes diligently)

It takes 1 to 2 minutes for me to vote for one category depends on how fast i click using 3 tabs that i alternately open after voting. Vote, refresh, and open another tab to do the same. It's kind of tiring but i do it. Voting is the only way to make a difference.:blush:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, shamelessmiss said:

It takes 1 to 2 minutes for me to vote for one category depends on how fast i click using 3 tabs that i alternately open after voting. Vote, refresh, and open another tab to do the same. It's kind of tiring but i do it. Voting is the only way to make a difference.:blush:

I'm done with my voting for today,but still i feel a bit of emptiness for today..maybe no crumbs at all for this wekend..huhuhuhu..i miss them already our OTP

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Since I really don't know if what I'm about to write goes beyond the bounds of decency for this forum, I'll use the spoiler tag for my thoughts:

Hide contents

Does anyone else think Lee Joon-gi looked "sexed up" the night of his Taiwan fan meeting? The way he was gazing at Lee Ji-eun, the way he was holding himself (somewhat awkwardly), and his energy levels all seemed to me like an animal with sex on the brain.

Toward the end of the evening, he reminded me of a racehorse: super-fit and hot to trot. From personal experience, horses in this kind of shape are hard to control and combinations of mind-tricks and letting them run are the best choices for staying in one piece around the creatures. But earlier in the program, staring at Lee Ji-eun, he seemed like a mix of laser-focused and buttery goo. Like whatever she wanted he would do. He had no problem charging up the stairs to get her, but then he switched into another mode, one that was all about her and him. ("So, what do think of me? No, really. What are your thoughts about me?")

At her concert, he was intent on providing a favor to her, more than he appeared concerned with himself. As @MrKobegiant noted, Lee Joon-gi was smooth enough to be a politician-in-the-making. At his own fan meeting, though, the energy shifted, to something less "proper" (like their outfits). Maybe the rocker attire threw me, but I swear those hooded looks were all about sex.

I think it's because of adrenaline. We tend to experience it if we are excited. They go together most of the time. He was excited to see IU thus his actions during the fan meeting. About the sexed up look, i think it's normal. Well, that really happens naturally when you see the love of your life. At least to me.:smile:

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, cunyu75moon said:

I'm done with my voting for today,but still i feel a bit of emptiness for today..maybe no crumbs at all for this wekend..huhuhuhu..i miss them already our OTP

Let's just take the 'break' to catch up with our actual friends in real life or to finish the book that's been there on the bedside table, stuff like that. What happened in taiwan really made me disconnect somehow because i was always online. Now that they're kind of laying low, i have time to read and watch other dramas. Well, it's really up to you. Anyway, i do miss them but i just watch the drama again like last night and YT videos of them. It helps somehow.:blush:

• Like 13

On January 1, 2017 at 1:41 AM, simplyme_crazyme said:

1 hour ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Reveal hidden contents

I agree with you the open collars everything was more that night. He had a very manly edge. A racehorse ready to go and in it prime is a great description.  I believe he gives a great show every time but that night he seemed more and sexy as hell.

• Like 14

@shamelessmiss and @cunyu75moon Thank you for taking the time to vote 24 times! Every vote really counts. It is tedious and sometimes I even have to refresh the page because the pointer does not allow me to vote. I just remind myself that it is for them and it will just be until tomorrow so might as well as go all the way.

• Like 13

Went through JE's YouTube vids and found out that one of her besties is dating Lee Dong Gun with a 13 year gap. He wrote the sweetest message to his fans about dating her bestie and I teared up a bit imagining JG writing it for JE.  I changed the name to fit our delulu* :flushed:

Ji Eun* and I are slowly getting to know each other. Even though she's a lot younger than me, she is a wise and careful person who is a source of strength to me, to the point where I have never felt our age difference. 

People will probably see our relationship with different perceptions, but what is clear is that I will not be shaken by other people's words. I will protect her

Please be on my side, on our side. I know that there are not a lot on our side yet. I ask this without hesitation for I know you have always been on my side without change.

The person I have found at the end of long waiting. Love. I believe this is fate and destiny so I have no doubt. I'll do well. Please trust and watch over me.
P.S. I wish for only happiness...for all of us.

Tearing up now. I wonder how JG will write his confirmation speech? 

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:
This is LJE's dad. Can anyone see the resemblance to JG? Ring on little finger, permed hair cauliflower shaped and rocker leather jacket. JG putting on weight may look like that too...

And pretty sporty like JG

And the way JE's dad sit just like JG.. kekeke what are u waiting for Jieunah? Go get him! :lol:

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

And the way JE's dad sit just like JG.. kekeke what are u waiting for Jieunah? Go get him! :lol:

I remember her saying that she wants to find someone who's just like her Dad so I've been trying to look for pics of him and he really doesn't look his age. If JE won't, we will go get him for her!!!

• Like 15

12 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Btw guys, need your help. If any of you have good references of MLSHR BTS or anything video about JoonU, could you share it to me the link where I can download it? Prefer in HD... Need it to make some JoonU FMV again. LOL. I do have some MLSHR BTS & other events, but not in HD (rather blurry) or there were some subtitles... I want to make some good quality FMVs. Have already a nice song in my mind.... 

Hello there @caramelovers07! Yesterday night, I found some HD videos of BTS of MLSHR in YT. No subtitles at all. If I remember them right, the owner are box game and SBS. I didn't notice there is also under NAMOO Actors. Maybe you can check it out. Sorry if I can't put the link here. I am not a very techie girl. Maybe LJG can teach me. :D 

• Like 11