[Drama 2016] Sweet Stranger and Me (Man Living at My House) 우리집에 사는 남자

Go Seung Ji

19 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu deul :)

Just finished Ep1 live and the drama is very interesting. I wonder how Nari and Nan Gil going to solve the stepdad case if they fall in love with each other. Will be watching Ep2 live tomorrow.

Any of my chingu here or not? @moodypie @emme85 @nonski @Yippeuni @plappi @jeonghyang @ohoheli @Mau_Cherry @ruzikie @delfin @heartoppaya @Kasmic @Ahpheng @bebebisous33 @Hana Budiman @maplekist @onnififi @Sarang21 @xiashenghan

Hi darl...

Thank you for the shout out, bian my soul still trapped in Goryeo...LOL...but will catch up tonight episode right now.....  16

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Just finished Ep1 live and the drama is very interesting. I wonder how Nari and Nan Gil going to solve the stepdad case if they fall in love with each other. Will be watching Ep2 live tomorrow.

Any of my chingu here or not? @moodypie @emme85 @nonski @Yippeuni @plappi @jeonghyang @ohoheli @Mau_Cherry @ruzikie @delfin @heartoppaya @Kasmic @Ahpheng @bebebisous33 @Hana Budiman @maplekist @onnififi @Sarang21 @xiashenghan

Thanks for your mention @alekaonu eonnie.

Is that Kim Young Kwang? He looks so different in the posters! Omo! He's becoming more and more handsome in my eyes. Looks like I have another one to watch.

I thought the female lead was Seo Ye Ji from Moorim School. Soo Ae and Seo Ye Ji could pass off as sisters! They really do alike.

I have watched part of episode 1 (what's with flight attendants on the dramas these days?) and looks like their colleagues does't like Jo Bo Ah's character? I cannot understand but why did that passenger fought with Jo Bo Ah? 

Just to leave a note in this thread, hello everyone!  Love this drama, hope more will watch it, KYK is very appealing and hot.  Soo Ae is also sexy and a good actress.  Good casting. Looking forward to Ep 2 tonight and their sweet chemistry too: 

17_%EC%82%AC%EB%B3%B8.jpg?type=w1200

credit as tagged

8 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I have watched part of episode 1 (what's with flight attendants on the dramas these days?) and looks like their colleagues does't like Jo Bo Ah's character? I cannot understand but why did that passenger fought with Jo Bo Ah? 

The colleagues don't like Jo Bo Ah's character because she's supposed to be a gold digger who doesn't discern whether a man is already taken or not. Apparently, she uses men, accepting presents and then ending the affair when it suits her. That passenger is the fiancee of a man that Jo Bo Ah's character did that to, and the passenger was demanding that Jo Bo Ah return a car that the man had gifted to Jo Bo Ah's character. 

Later on, Jo Bo Ah's character has a fling with Soo Ae's character's fiancee as well, but you probably got that because that was a major plot point. I'm sad that Kim Ji Hoon is playing the unfaithful fiancee. 

Annyeong everyone

Hi @stroppyse :) yup me too feel sad that Kim Ji Hoon is only a cameo and played the unfaithful character.

Yup @xiashenghan dongseng, Kim Young Kwang is looking more handsome in this drama. Finally he's a lead in a major TV channel....wow!

11 hours ago, alekaonu said:

I watched live too ...but didn't see anyone around, so i logged out from soompi. :D

@xiashenghan good to see you here. I've completed Goho starry night. Hope sweet stranger will sustain my interest. :) 

@stroppyse I see you are lurking here too. ;) 

28 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I watched live too ...but didn't see anyone around, so i logged out from soompi. :D

@xiashenghan good to see you here. I've completed Goho starry night. Hope sweet stranger will sustain my interest. :) 

Hi @moodypie, well it's the followup drama to MDBC, and however tenuous a thread that is, I miss MDBC enough that I was curious about the follow up drama. 

Having seen it, I'm not entirely sure about the setup. A woman and the her step-father as the OTP? I hope they have some backstory that resolves that where the step-father was never really married to the mother or something. Otherwise, even if the mother and KKY were only married on paper, that's still a little too icky for me, even though I like both OTP actors. What did you and everyone else on this thread think of the first episode?

2 hours ago, necychessie said:

Ratings ep 1 - 9.0% (2nd)

Not bad for episode 1, was thinking between 5-6. Fighting!!

Not yet watch, thinking coming here to see some recaps or spoilers but not much to read yet, hoping some blogger will do recap for this one .

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Hi @moodypie, well it's the followup drama to MDBC, and however tenuous a thread that is, I miss MDBC enough that I was curious about the follow up drama. 

Having seen it, I'm not entirely sure about the setup. A woman and the her step-father as the OTP? I hope they have some backstory that resolves that where the step-father was never really married to the mother or something. Otherwise, even if the mother and KKY were only married on paper, that's still a little too icky for me, even though I like both OTP actors. What did you and everyone else on this thread think of the first episode?

I just found out about the setup yesterday when I was reading the synopsis. I can't say if I am liking this kind of set up or not..but will give a try...perhaps another 2 or 3 eps.   I don't know what to do on Mondays after MDBC...it's back to Mon blues for me. :) 

For now, Ep1 seemed to get my attention. :D

@TRAN @necychessie Thanks for the ratings!! It seem for a first ep, Sweet stranger is doing not bad!

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The colleagues don't like Jo Bo Ah's character because she's supposed to be a gold digger who doesn't discern whether a man is already taken or not. Apparently, she uses men, accepting presents and then ending the affair when it suits her. That passenger is the fiancee of a man that Jo Bo Ah's character did that to, and the passenger was demanding that Jo Bo Ah return a car that the man had gifted to Jo Bo Ah's character. 

Later on, Jo Bo Ah's character has a fling with Soo Ae's character's fiancee as well, but you probably got that because that was a major plot point. I'm sad that Kim Ji Hoon is playing the unfaithful fiancee. 

Thank you for that. I didn't finish the episode last night since there's no subtitles yet. I don't want to watch it raw and make me lose interest once I watch it with subs.

3 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

Hi @stroppyse :) yup me too feel sad that Kim Ji Hoon is only a cameo and played the unfaithful character.

Yup @xiashenghan dongseng, Kim Young Kwang is looking more handsome in this drama. Finally he's a lead in a major TV channel....wow!

@alekaonu eonnie. I can see Kim Young Kwang with hearts and stars around him. He's getting more and more charming in my eyes and well handsome. He was not this handsome before. I didn't imagine me swoon over him.

3 hours ago, moodypie said:

Yes @moodypie eonnie. @alekaonu eonnie summoned me here. Hihi. Loving Kim Young Kwang nowadays as well so here I am. I just hope I would find this drama entertaining like Go Ho's Starry Night where my love for him began (gosh! He's so sweet and charming in that one! No contest as to who you want her to end up with). Haha! I don't want another drama to drop.

The lead actress looks a little too old compared to the other guys and also the other hostess :blink:......Is it just me? Or is it supposed to be so?                                               Is the younger guy (the chef) really her step dad or  something else going on here??? Because it would be rather weird :phew:  He looks much younger than her even lol :rolleyes: what is weirder is if she doesn't know....wouldn't her mother let her know if she was getting  married???  Will wait & read comments  to see if it's worth watching :)

finish watching 1st episode and i really had a good laugh, this drama quite got me tho... especially when the bodyguard ost suddenly come out i almost choking by my lunch.. uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

wasn't fans from SA, i always think that she is suit more serious role.. but i found she is cute and funny here..good thing i give a try, too bad the aired time conflicted with my almost-finish other drama... it's like oasis from my main heavy drama, i can release the tense with this one. 

after it finish now i know what to watch... wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

2 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

Thank you for that. I didn't finish the episode last night since there's no subtitles yet. I don't want to watch it raw and make me lose interest once I watch it with subs.

@alekaonu eonnie. I can see Kim Young Kwang with hearts and stars around him. He's getting more and more charming in my eyes and well handsome. He was not this handsome before. I didn't imagine me swoon over him.

Yes @moodypie eonnie. @alekaonu eonnie summoned me here. Hihi. Loving Kim Young Kwang nowadays as well so here I am. I just hope I would find this drama entertaining like Go Ho's Starry Night where my love for him began (gosh! He's so sweet and charming in that one! No contest as to who you want her to end up with). Haha! I don't want another drama to drop.

I might get into SLS...will see how mr.vampire perform. haha.

'It's so quiet here. Where is everyone? :lol:

Archived