[Drama 2016] Sweet Stranger and Me (Man Living at My House) 우리집에 사는 남자

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, mimi said:

The lead actress looks a little too old compared to the other guys and also the other hostess :blink:......Is it just me? Or is it supposed to be so?                                               Is the younger guy (the chef) really her step dad or  something else going on here??? Because it would be rather weird :phew:  He looks much younger than her even lol :rolleyes: what is weirder is if she doesn't know....wouldn't her mother let her know if she was getting  married???  Will wait & read comments  to see if it's worth watching :)

Yes it supposed to be so. The step dad is three years younger than Nari (female lead). But why i didnt find soo ae (Nari) looks too old lol. She is so beautiful and look quite young for her age. Fyi her real age is 37! I really cant believe it:) and maybe thats why you found her a little too old compared to other male lead.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, TRAN said:

Today is the day yet so quiet, so unusual, this drama is really lacking the love. Sad.

Hi @TRAN  Sorry to say but it's going to be this way until MLSHR is over then it has to compete with WWASC and DS.. 

I watch the first episode and enjoyed it, I think mom may have married this young man to protect Nari inheritence if left up to uncle he would have gamble it off by now.. Uncle probably wouldn't have called and told her that her mom was dead if it was something he could gain from it I wonder was the land divided in two parts being that Uncle has his own house on the land also.. I guess we shall find out mom could have married him just so Uncle and Nari couldn't sell off the family estate.. Ng said that he was destin to be with her mom, You think he could have mistaken lack of motherly love from this beautiful Ajjuma and thought it was love but it has to be something there they got married.. I wonder just how busy Nari was that she couldn't pick up the phone to call her mom..

13 hours ago, andy78 said:

Just finished Ep1 wow was so funny to watch...

mine too...

@Yippeuni & @andy78  I'm right with you guy's I'm still stuck in Guryeo and will be for a while.. I can't watch live anymore and by the time I can see it with subs the thread has moved a hundred or more pages and what I won't to comment on already have been said..

7 hours ago, necychessie said:

Ratings ep 1 - 9.0% (2nd)

@necychessie Thanks for posting the ratings not bad for the first episode..

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The colleagues don't like Jo Bo Ah's character because she's supposed to be a gold digger who doesn't discern whether a man is already taken or not. Apparently, she uses men, accepting presents and then ending the affair when it suits her. That passenger is the fiancee of a man that Jo Bo Ah's character did that to, and the passenger was demanding that Jo Bo Ah return a car that the man had gifted to Jo Bo Ah's character. 

Later on, Jo Bo Ah's character has a fling with Soo Ae's character's fiancee as well, but you probably got that because that was a major plot point. I'm sad that Kim Ji Hoon is playing the unfaithful fiancee. 

@stroppyse  According to what I read is that JBA will continue her antics and gets her in a lot of trouble I'm wondering will she show up on Nari doorsteps.. I think JBA was dumping each man as she found a better one.. In regards to Nari Ex I'm wondering will he show back up also demanding they get back together or try and use the 30000 grand Uncle got  from him in a way to try and force her back to him..

6 hours ago, moodypie said:

I watched live too ...but didn't see anyone around, so i logged out from soompi. :D

@xiashenghan good to see you here. I've completed Goho starry night. Hope sweet stranger will sustain my interest. :) 

@stroppyse I see you are lurking here too. ;) 

@moodypie  I was wondering about that drama,   So how was it ? I value your opinion is it worth the watch I can add it on to my watch list but glad to share another thread and drama with you..

Omo omo omo Episode 2 made me very sure that I'm gonna adore this drama. I like Kim Young Kwang and Soo Ae's acting here. Soo Ae's Nari is so spunky and full of spirit. I like Nari. I also like Nan Gil but since its only episode 2, he's very mysterious.

I'm happy I found a new drama that I'm gonna like on Monday and Tuesday. Now looking forward to next Monday for Ep3. Yeah!!!

I'm suprised that i do like first episode and i hope it continue to be more interesting and be a good drama ..i like soo ae very much since it such a long time for her to do do a rom com drama...while YK look so charming...who don't like a attentive and protective dad like him?

Well that was certainly a fun first episode!:D How Nangil did the whole Bodyguard's carry with Nari to Whitney's I Will Always Love You LoL. And LoL @the doctor who told Soohyuk Oh Look How Pale You Are AHA:lol::w00t:

Can't help but get On The Way To The Airport vibes..as both dramas are by KBS and have flight attendants as the female protagonist, although I definitely enjoy this a whole lot more than the former:P

HENRY (FT. MARK OF NCT) – I WANNA GO INTO YOUR HEART (니 맘에 들어갈래) SWEET STRANGER AND ME OST

Hold on, there’s a reason why I’m worrying these days
When I see you, I keep getting confused
About you, About you

Everything looks new
That actually scares me too
About you, About you
I told you

I still believe in that wish
Just to be with her once
I will go to you slowly so you won’t notice
So I can give it all to you

Baby, each day, my heart gets taken away
I will protect you till the end
So why don’t you come you got me

What to do
Baby I’m in love with you
Everyday I wanna go into your heart
I’m so confused, what should I do?

What to do
I’ve fallen for you, Just you and me
I’m so confused, tell me, Tell me what to do

It’s complicated, my mind like like a whirlwind
I want you but I’m afraid I’ll hurt you
So I keep going back and forth by myself
I’m worried that I’ll miss this chance

I still believe in that wish
Just to be with her once
I will go to you slowly so you won’t notice
So I can give it all to you

What to do
Everyday I wanna go into your heart
I’m so confused, what should I do?

What to do
I’ve fallen for you, Just you and me
I’m so confused, tell me, Tell me what to do

POPGASA

I'm still weirded out by the stepfather-daughter relationship of the OTP, but the second episode was a lot cuter. When SA and KYK are together, their interactions are funny, especially as NG insists on his fatherly duties and concern while NR is annoyed by a man younger than herself trying to act like her father. I actually think that SA does cute very well, though she is more of a serious melodrama actress. However, in Mask, her character was actually pretty cute and charming with plenty of aegyo. 

I do think that there is something to the marriage of NG with NR's mother. I think someone suggested that NR's mother married NG to protect NR and her inheritance. Maybe.

Hmm, so the dramatic element of this show is going to center around NR's maternal uncle, I think. He borrowed money from NR's ex for "funeral expenses" for NR's mother, but may have just gambled it away.

Also, NG has a dark side to him past. I'm amused that tattoos is still a shorthand for saying that a man has a shady (e.g. gangs or prison) past. I'm willing to stick around to see the reveal of the marriage anyway. 

I just finished watching episode 1 with subs and it was entertaining. I didn't expect much but it was good. Thanks @alekaonu eonnie for summoning me here. And as always, Kim Young Kwang makes my hurt flutter. And Lee Soo Hyuk reminds me of a vampire.

Hong Na Ri buying that shovel and travelling with it was really funny. Was she planning to bury her uncle out of anger?

And props to her for not giving her ex-fiance's excuses a second glance. Dang that guy is shameless! Same with Do Yeo Joo. Makes me wonder what would be her next move, since she have stolen the fiance, who is next? Go Nan Gil? Kwon Duk Bong?

12 hours ago, mimi said:

The lead actress looks a little too old compared to the other guys and also the other hostess :blink:......Is it just me? Or is it supposed to be so?                                               Is the younger guy (the chef) really her step dad or  something else going on here??? Because it would be rather weird :phew:  He looks much younger than her even lol :rolleyes: what is weirder is if she doesn't know....wouldn't her mother let her know if she was getting  married???  Will wait & read comments  to see if it's worth watching :)

Does she look old? She looks young to me. I mean young for her age.

12 hours ago, dhia205 said:

finish watching 1st episode and i really had a good laugh, this drama quite got me tho... especially when the bodyguard ost suddenly come out i almost choking by my lunch.. uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

wasn't fans from SA, i always think that she is suit more serious role.. but i found she is cute and funny here..good thing i give a try, too bad the aired time conflicted with my almost-finish other drama... it's like oasis from my main heavy drama, i can release the tense with this one. 

after it finish now i know what to watch... wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

That scene was really funny that I end up laughing as well. Good thing I was not drinking or eating or I might have choked. Haha! And Lee Soo Hyuk's face when saying "What? Are you filming a drama?" is priceless. That indifference.

9 hours ago, moodypie said:

I might get into SLS...will see how mr.vampire perform. haha.

'It's so quiet here. Where is everyone? :lol:

I don't know if I'm going to get second lead syndrome @moodypie eonnie. I'm still enchanted by Kim Young Kwang but I'm not crossing out that idea. I always get that second lead syndrome in almost all the dramas I watched.

Just like you I'm gonna wait. But looks like this drama is gonna be fun.

7 hours ago, necychessie said:

But if nan gil is really her stepfather, can they get married eventhough nari's mother had died? I thought it would be a forbidden relationship right?

Yes it would be a forbidden relationship since they will be in the same family registry (reminds of Sassy Go Go where the male lead asked his mother to transfer him to her family registry for him to continue to date the female lead). But maybe Go Nan Gil is not really married to Hong Na Ri's mom? It could be it's not registered or something. I'm still curious but I guess there's still long way to go for us to know the truth.

4 hours ago, lovehuche said:

I like the drama already.  Can't wait to watch ep 2 with eng sub

I know. I wanted to watch episode 2 as well but since the subs are not yet released I better wait as well. There's lots of fun scenes in this drama and I hope it keeps it up.

Archived