[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

PD seating and looking far away - its the worst kind of punishment. You've done everything to destroy a person yet that person becomes joyful and content; took a lot of your energy trying to be on top and staying on top while TK is going up because someone is lifting him up.  

I haven't watch the episode 20 but seeing PD's picture I am satisfied of his punishment.  

I lost composure laughing publicly because of DJ being jealous of the doctor DS and PD trying to kai xiao SJ; Do Im Boem confession; DJ's cuteness when it comes to SJ; but one thing I am amazed with YYS from cuteness to serious surgery ---- he can split professionalism and being clingy. Hahaha.

thanks everyone for live recaps, videos, IG update. You are all the best! 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

What thing i most regret?

Why Mr. Goo not appear in the last episode? Or just me have missed it?

And Dr. In Soo really divorce with her wife? He never come back to Seoul...

Haha I don't think Dr In Soo divorce his wife, I'm sure he will get some leave to visit the family or better still move his whole family here lol

Oh yeah, Mr Goo's commanding presence is missed in this episode!

Actually when I saw the whole Doldam staff at Dr Nam's restaurant, my first thought was then what will happen to the ER dept? seems like TK is holding the fort to give these young people a break:lol:

@drmjs I agree, although its like an open secret to Dr Nam, Nurse Oh and Mgr Jang, I believe IB and YH needs to know they are both taken. I believe IB should suspect something since he already knows DJ likes SJ but YH is probably still clueless about the whole thing.

There are still so many areas they can explore for Season 2, the relationships and of course more heart pounding surgical scenes. Base on those BTS on IG, it seem there still will be an operation in the special episode.

Episode 20

Manager Jang passes bottles of Whal Myeong Su ( 활명수, 活命水) to the ladies as a digestive tonic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFEjVU29MEU1nLTT3WYzT

Min In Whal Myeong Su (미인활명수,美人活命水)

42274_27676_293.jpg

Whal Myeong Su developed in 1897 by Min Byeong Ho became Korean oldest branded product & still is Korea most love choice for digestive tonic

Min Byeong Ho developed this tonic Whal Myeong Su that combined prescriptions of both oriental & western that doesn;t require decocting. Min Byeong Ho started Dong Wha Yak Bang in 1897, the precursor to the present Donghwa Pharmaceutical (동화약품 ,同和藥品)

In the SBS 2010 drama Jejungwon, it showed Min Byeong Ho developing the tonic

As part of product placement, Seo Hyun Jin did a Whal Myeong Su CF

7 minutes ago, yujinlimb said:

Thank you for the live recap and screen caps chinguu.. could not join due to a meeting:(

About tomorrow epi? Is it a prequel or what?

Tomorrow special episode about untold story, kim sa bu's past, blossom romance OTP, and others side of Doldam Hospital.

1 minute ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Episode 20

Manager Jang passes bottles of Whal Myeong Su ( 활명수, 活命水) to the ladies as a digestive tonic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFEjVU29MEU1nLTT3WYzT

Min In Whal Myeong Su (미인활명수,美人活命水)

Whal Myeong Su developed in 1897 by Min Byeong Ho became Korean oldest branded product & still is Korea most love choice of digestive tonic

Min Byeong Ho developed this tonic Whal Myeong Su that combined prescriptions of both oriental & western that doesn;t require decocting. Min Byeong Ho started Dong Wha Yak Bang in 1897, the precursor to the present Donghwa Pharmaceutical (동화약품 ,同和藥品)

In the SBS 2010 drama Jejungwon, it showed Min Myeong Ho developing the tonic

As part of product placement, Seo Hyun Jin did a Whal Myeong Su CF

LMAO I was surprised that they have to do PP all the way at the end, this shows how popular RDTK is and everyone wants to be in it, yeah SHJ did a CF for them so I was like okay I know what this is when it appears, half laughing LOL.

Really need to go since I have early start tomorrow but so not ready to let go of this drama yet and looking excitedly to tomorrow's episode.

Good night everyone, it was fun spazzing with all of you tonight :wink:

44 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

I like their expression and the sound of "Gong"...

Especially Dong Joo reaction...:D

I got to watch  the full episode 20 --- but I need sleep so I can finish my workload tomorrow.  What's with Kang Dong Joo, he's such a war freak to everyone that likes SJ. Cute YYS! Super child like! The best BF!

24 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

You think they would be so kind to give us preview for tomorrow? YES PLEASE!!! they have to keep to their pattern and give us a teaser or preview or BOTH!!! :tongue:

Sigh...I cannot find closure in the finale, I need to know more, there still so many things left unanswered really (or left to our imagination?)  I know right this is worse than an open ending...wait it is an open ending I HATE open endings... well I guess it's good because no one died or the OTP wasnt left open to keep us wondering if they will reunite/ died or what not... wait that's with KSB and KHS character (OMO! we didnt get her name)  THIS is definitely NOT the ending. I cannot accept a conclusion like that. pointing-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 NOOOO!!! PREQEL must show more wait-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862524 

I need the subs like right now too.:wacko: 

Now Im lurking all my sources to find solace...ekkk! I dont think I can lol! Maybe I should get a some shut eye then.

Anyway I saw this... the calligrapher whom did the writing of the RDTK title as well as the book that the webtoon artist compiled

I wonder why he had to write a book on the Chairman? and yes what's the meaning of the blank page? Why did KSB laugh about that page? Does that mean the Chairman died already? 

And now Im looking back more clearly at the drawing that the webtoon artist did.. amazing drawing... Doldam Avengers Team

How come they werent in his book? BAHAHAHA! 

f4ae21fd7aab0f4ece4896ea86901864.png

Very busy today....... ( and tomorrow ) ....so sad...have hardly time to backtrack  ( thank you all for your hard word @drmjs, @andy78, @supergal99, @Kasmic @stroppyseand @angel2013)  BUT .............

LET ME TAKE A LOOOOOONNNGGGG DEEP BREATH .... now ....    S   L    O   W    L    Y      let out  a gasp. GASPGASP ! PANT !

OMGOSH .....! Writer and I must be on the same dream trip , the fanciful , whimsical, sentimental , romantic joy ride........ I said :

" My fifth option.......... A beautiful woman is making a special appearance. Wow ... is she going to play the previous lover of TK ?? PLEASE ! PLEASE ! Say yes....... KSB needs a woman's love too, otherwise he's too " saintly " Besides having such values and principles in his life, he needs the warmth and tender touch of a woman. < rubs eyes > Getting sentimental for TK. I guess though it's too late to write romance for Dr Romantic ( irony huh ? ) "

And writer really wrote a love line for TK but left it the last.......WHATTT ??? Woo Hoo..... !!! WOW.... !!! So Good ...... wonderful ... !!! But there is so little time to relish his romantic relationship.

Is it too much then to ask for a kiss and bed scene ? May not be idol eye candy type but TK is a REAL MAN . He oozes with his special magnetic aura.

Image result for images of reaction gifs of incredulous

WOW .... TK.

tumblr_ojuovr4HGi1taa1z6o1_500.jpg

Spoiler

l0MYBLVHQ5DdpR2ec.gif

Thanks guys for the translation. Ahhhhhh ..... I love to hear of FIRST LOVE. That crushing exhilarating swoony first love. And I hope he was a young medical student then full of ideals and a certain charming recklessness chasing the girl of his dreams.

4 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

In the last pic the words say Kim Hae-soo is Master Kim's first love~:grimace::heart:

3 hours ago, JotaIsBae said:

the caption for last pic said this basically

"Tomorrow night : The first love story of Kim Sabu"

WOW AGAIN ..... TK.

947fc8608fc7c9e422bd0187f543aa2b.png

Dr Kang and Dr Yoon are set for a eventful marital life with DJ getting jealous half the time. They will have lots of fun pulling each others' legs and rewarding each other with "light-infused " kisses. PD uses this light-cutting-through effect often enough.

Spoiler

201701161709391110_1_99_20170116175004.j

And Mr Cute is reaalllly cute. He's got a poet's face......eerrr kind of refined, soulful with his own reflections of things. I wish writer had made YH have the hots for him instead. Both are good looking together. DIB can't be serious that he's into HJ. They are half siblings. Doesn't sound right. 

What's this ...? YH confessed her crush for DJ ? I don't see the point of this scene particularly at the final ? Rather meaningless since the DJ and HJ couple have already cast their love for each other in stone. Why rock the boat ? MEH... !!

Nurse Park is having to take the bitter pill. Poor guy always having to see his crush at the receiving end of Mr Cute's outbursts. ya ya..... he still looks cute yelling and fighting.

I'm convinced NO and DN are so comfortable and cosy with each other that they are meant for each other. Just look away MJ.... it won't work a second time.

I'm not happy with the ending for PD....... ( I haven't watched the subs yet ) but his " punishment " is too lame. No banishment to North Korea ?

Chairman Shin.... please bless the Avengers with the Trauma Center where they become famous from coast to coast.

Okayyyy....... that brings me back to TK's love intrigue .... !!!!

Finale was good just like the rest of the drama :)

Just wish they wrapped up SJ's love triangle from the beginning...ok that nurse got a child from SJ's BF...but SJ didn't get what nurse was really saying to her...DJ never found out why she was refusing him for so long ...even if there would be a season 2 i would like this closure in this one...without that child but truth to be in the open between SJ&DJ

Do didn't get any punishment except embarrassement ?!? :crazy:...felt good when IB left him as well though

Wish for a season 2 ...

I just watched the final episode subbed and liked the ending for all characters.  It opened up for a possible Season 2 with Doldam dramas and the staff as well as indicated that there is a new generation of doctors and that life goes on there will always be patients to treat. IB gained maturity, became a decent person who actually is learning to like himself by not living through his father and truly being a doctor at Doldam; he does have his moments of a-sness/bullying with YH though.  It was funny to find out that he has been crushing on SJ for a while though.  If there is a season 2 give him a girl who he cannot help being attracted to and yet gives him a headache - YH's revenge. YH ran away from being a doctor in her past, but after coming to Doldam under the homeless person guise she find out what type of doctor she wants to become in the future and strange as it seems DJ was a factor in her return not only as a crush, so she was willing to take just about anything in terms of learning to be a doctor & a surgeon.  I have no doubt that her crush for DJ will be temporary, however her admiration of him as a doctor/surgeon at Doldam will remain. I have no doubt that in time her feelings for Nurse Park will change in the future to more and she has the time to see him differently, its no biggie.  I like that Park though a nice guy is also a take no prisoners or crap from anyone regardless of title respect of the person is imperative and I find it funny that IB sort of call him out on his hidden crush of YH.

Chairman Shin's story was told in the manwha yet the page was left blank because there is a new stories to come (as he wanted)  i.e. how he changed for the better through meeting TK, Doldam's people to a degree and that artist.  It was left blank as a continuation of life and that of Doldam Hospital.  PD though most did not see it actually got his punishment in the form of abandonment through his son and  destruction of his career; because of the celebratory incident which had reporters, big named attendees that was recorded by several people provided that it goes viral his career as President/future chairman of Geodae Hospital is over just as TK wanted, he is also likely to be completely blacklisted/a pariah in the medical community & other related as well; he was desperate so he went to Chairman Shin and literally chewed his own foot and buried himself.  He lost his son 80/20 (still the son, but completely his own man) and TK actually rubbed it in with their little talk about ideals and what a good doctor should be. SJ came full circle of her life she has moved on and has overcome several personal obstacles, I do not see the need for her to know about her dead ex cheating on her etc. its in the past and should remain so.  The Crazy Whale now is a happy person both professionally and personally with a hot jealous boyfriend named DJ. DJ has also come full circle as well with both past and is moving on with his present and future with life at Doldam, TK and SJ the girl he has always loved, he became a better person.  His jealousy moments were so cute and a bit funny.  The rest of Doldam are still there to help teach, guide and support all in moving on with TK as the chief commander.  He in his own way has come to some sort of resolution - he has overcome himself, with the cameo of Kim Hye Soo in the end - it leaves several questions as to the personal personal life of TK.

I am sure that most of us would like a Season 2, the ending left it open for that, I am also sure that as viewers we want it to be the same cast with a few additions for that season. However we have to factor in would this present cast be willing to do a Season 2 including TK, would the stories that made us want to watch this show in the first place be there for the new season with new stories arcs. etc.? PD is likely be gone so who would be the new nemesis? What would be the new challenges for Doldam Hospital, TK and the medical crew?

I applaud the cast and RDTK team for giving us as viewers an excellent opportunity to watch the show as well as introduce us to new actors who made us notice them. If they come to this forum by chance - THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!:):D

Take care and gone for now.

@stroppyse thanks for the translations! loved that scene too!

Ok rating is another new high at 27.6%, darn just a bit short of the 28% I was hoping for but still, RDTK has done a good run, well done Team! 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000694518&lfrom=twitter

And the free hug event is today with just Seo HyunJin and Yoo YeonSeok

I'm off to watch the subs 

Archived