[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RDTK will be airing in Japan soon well March 25, here's barley tea couple video promoting it. @bahara and @anggun11 like you two, I missed them so much, even more after seeing this video. I hope the RDTK family will have another reunion soon? or turn up for Teacher Kim's new movie "Prisoner" VIP premiere

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 4:24 AM, angel2013 said:

I know no one visits here now, but its related to RDTK so I'll just post it here as well. Barley Tea couple signed pics for KNTV japan promotion! omg wish I could get my hands on these

Sometimes i still visit here...haha:lol: Since SBS still release vid of RDTK, i think i have to share it here.

Compilation of Barley Tea Couple's sweet scenes, how cute this couple^_^ Hope they can make an appearance in movie 'Prison' premier which Han Suk Kyu played as a prisoner in there.

Credit by: SBS Catch

Another couple senior couple, Teacher Kim and Teacher Lee Young Jo. Not to be outdone by the young:D

Combination of Han Suk Kyu 'Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim' with Kim Rae Won 'Doctors', both played as doctor in drama and make a combination in movie 'Prison'. Is this a movie promotion??kkk...

Yayy *throws confetti* congratulations to PD-nim for winning the Baeksang best director award! #RDTK was beautifully and superbly directed, there was no lull moment, kept me interested and on my toes all the time. It is good that good directing and even story writing are recognised and acknowledged. 

Im still lurking here every now and then lol!!! CONGRATZ PDnim and SHJ on their BAEKSANG AWARDS. I hope this means we get SEASON 2 :wink: Why couldnt our Romantic Doctors be there lol! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This Drama Is A GEM..gosh why i found this Gem too late..i am now in episode 18 and only watch it for 3 days.because there is no such a dull moment in this drama....Great Cast.Great story.Great CG Good job RDTK team for making this gem..i cant complete it because when i complete it.I will surely miss all of the character..dr seo jung. Dr Kang.dr Do in bum.The Nurse.Kim sabu and many more i love All of them gosh): i just can't leave this drama soon..i can't:bawling: 

and congratulation for the rating and for winning many awards :v

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/27/2017 at 10:21 PM, schummy_lover said:

i just found this and i love it!...finish 21 episode in 3 days....my wish for more romance scenes between Dr. Kang and Dr. Yoon TT^TT

are you me?because i finished it only in 3 days too lol :v

i wish there will be season 2.So Dr kang and Dr yoon will have the romance that we wanted lol :v and i hope when it have season 2 the writer and director nim will bring all of the old cast again together like season 1..

On 7/31/2017 at 1:08 AM, Mysterious13 said:

are you me?because i finished it only in 3 days too lol :v

i wish there will be season 2.So Dr kang and Dr yoon will have the romance that we wanted lol :v and i hope when it have season 2 the writer and director nim will bring all of the old cast again together like season 1..

FYI, Dr Do and Dr Yoon will be reunited in another SBS drama called temperature of love.Both of them are the main cast. It will be released on September 18. 

Our doctors and nurse from RDTK are flying high and doing well in 2017 individually

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110705298 News article on the RDTK family doing well in other drama project,so happy and proud for them. and yes as @Cache Sand mentions we can see Dr Yoon SeoJung and Dr Do InBoem reunite in new drama "Temperature of Love" let's see how their sparks will fly for this one!

lzBPQ8z.jpg

xdN4PZm.jpg

Cheers to 

Seo Hyun Jin => Dr Yoon Seo Jung => New drama "Temperature of Love"

Yoo Yeon Seok => Dr Kang Dong Joo => Musical "Hedwig" and new drama "Mr Sunshine"

Yang Se Jong => Dr Do In Boem => Saimdang Dairy/Duel and new drama "Temperature of Love"

Kim Min Jae => Nurse Park => drama "Best Hit"

Seo Eun Soo => Dr Woo Yeon Hwa => "Duel" and new drama "My golden life"

I am still hoping in future they would reunite for RDTK Season 2! but meanwhile we will see you in your individual respective dramas

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Just saw this seeies on netflix and Im glad I did!  I still have so many questions though,

- it seems President Yeo (president of Doldam Hospital) and Do go way back.  He spoke little nuy i am interested to know, What is Yeo's backstory?  

Who is the woman he is talking to at the udon shop?

- is dr Yoon really not the daughter of Pres Do?  After all they didnt push through with the DNA Test.

- Dr Kang didnt know of Yoon's relationship with Pres Do, that he acted as her guardian.  That is why he gets jealous of In Bom. He didnt know that IB assumed that they might be half siblings at first.

- what was Chairman Shin's secret to be said to teacher Kim after the operation?  

Follow up, will there really be a season 2? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just started watching this series and must say it is really good especially Master Kim
As I continue watching and as the story line progress, I find many culprits that are murderer wearing doctor's gown...simply say President Do is the biggest murderer but he do not need to dirty his own hand. His weapon is the real murderer Song Hyeon-Cheol who operated on the student Jang Hyun-Joo and killed her but he got rescued by President Do and since then he seems to be licking President Do boots with no human heart at all to others.  Simply say...I would like to see how these 2 ends up ... but seeing they appear in Romantic Teacher 2... hmmm...must be more "killing" job needed. 
Kang Dong-joo is still holding grudges and still thinking he is indispensable. He is easily shaken by President Do and can see him wagging his tail when someone praised him. At times I feel like grabbing him and smack his head big time.  Kang DJ is quick to blame and only think after blaming. His temper will eventually get hold of him and hope it will be wake up call but seeing how he blamed Master Kim for letting his father die over the VIP,  Kang DJ has forgotten he himself let someone's father die because he was so excited to be given the chance to operate on a VIP who died in his hands anyway.
So what is the difference here as in he neglect another patient over the VIP... he is quick to see other's error but not his own.
Ouch ... when watching how he blamed and hit out at Master Kim on that, I wanted so much to have someone question him over his error of similarity. Where are the pots and pans... I need those to smack this Kang DJ...
Ok..at least I feel Yoon Seo-jung wakes up from her pride and knows what needs to be done and who has priority and seeing her growing day by day I feel happy for her.  
That being said...Kang DJ needs to grow up and not be so self centered. He needs something big to happen to him and hoping that will be the final wake-up call.
All in All...this is indeed a series worth re-watching umpteenth times.
Thanks for reading ...

Archived