[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

According to latest reports, there will be no Episode 21; instead, as fan service, the writer has magnanimously agreed to write a “special episode” that still takes place at Doldam Hospital. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim airs its finale on January 16, and the special episode will air the following day.

I hope for a very happy end for our characters...for evil DO and Song...i hope they'll be fired from hospital...they don't deserve to be doctors ...

But theres a script already?? :blink: and it looks like not just cameo KHS but also YSJ is in it too. I just hope its not a recap of all the eps. 

Omo i forgot about Nurse Park... oh poor him. Maybe he felt hurt that she misunderstood his good intentions when he stuck up for her with IB. Or wouldnt it be hilarious if they were scheming them so DJ and SJ will announce their relationship :sweat_smile:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

But theres a script already?? :blink: and it looks like not just cameo KHS but also YSJ is in it too. I just hope its not a recap of all the eps. 

Omo i forgot about Nurse Park... oh poor him. Maybe he felt hurt that she misunderstood his good intentions when he stuck up for her with IB. Or wouldnt it be hilarious if they were scheming them so DJ and SJ will announce their relationship :sweat_smile:

Not preview, theme of special episode is untold story about KSB'past and blossom romance Barley Tea Couple.

The script writer, Kang Eun Kyung said she want give the special episode as a gift for the viewers who have gave so much love for RDTK.

Hi Guysss... Miss this thread...surely I still love this Drama a lottttt but as I am sooooooooo busy with studying for college Examas I couldn't wrote about my love for this drama ...TK DJ SJ ... 

I'm  reallllllllly So sadddd for its Ending...for me this drama is the best of 2016...I surprised caz I Love drama that it's main subject is Medical and doesn't have much romance ... and for first time in my K-drama life I want  season 2 and even 3 and 4 for this drama... I believe this Writer can write another Great story...Season 2 with TK theory about Trauma Center... ohhh and well a little bit more romance for Our Tea Couple.... can't  Wait for last ep .. How can the drama saves its Excitement even for last ep ? 

4 minutes ago, bahara said:

I'm  reallllllllly So sadddd for its Ending...for me this drama is the best of 2016...I surprised caz I Love drama that it's main subject is Medical and doesn't have much romance ... and for first time in my K-drama life I want  season 2 and even 3 and 4 for this drama... I believe this Writer can write another Great story...Season 2 with TK theory about Troma Canter... ohhh and well a little bit more romance for Our Tea Couple.... can't  Wait for last ep .. How can the drama saves its Excitement even for last ep ? 

Ah...good idea... season 2 about trauma center...

Can you call the writer, please...hehe

Consider Dir. Do case has 'end' from season 1. But, i still want he appear in next season.

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

@angel2013 omo i saw the vid but i cant hear it properly as Im out... is YH hinting that she likes DJ but whats that hot to do with IB?? Will they  be pairing them now?  Kekeke thewy do look cute together

Heres a short cut from the clip

Haha! But SJ is really confident with DJ. DJ has only one woman! 

6 hours ago, supergal99 said:

@angel2013 @Kasmic..haaaa...i m trying to make everyone nervous...like me...heee...:tongue:

Oh...maybe tonite there will be a nerve wrecking operation scene...

Plus...some hospital 'bed scene' ...ops...haha..juz joking...

*cough cough*....happy waiting!

:grimace:

Gif/pic cr to owners

What did he aged? No! He looks so handsome here --- this was 2010 right? WandV? Waaaahhhhhhhh! 

Guest adniRose

Omg more confession.. is today really a last episode..? kkkkk:D YH admit liking DJ but as IB, instead of likes, he said "Ideal Type".. DJ tease him saying someone like him also got an ideal type.. IB said yes, and he said it's SJ.. dun dun dunnnn.. :Dwell, let's see if IB romantically likes SJ or it's more like an admiration.. because when he goes to see her for the first time, it's like he's curious about her.. 

29 minutes ago, adniRose said:

Omg more confession.. is today really a last episode..? kkkkk:D YH admit liking DJ but as IB, instead of likes, he said "Ideal Type".. DJ tease him saying someone like him also got an ideal type.. IB said yes, and he said it's SJ.. dun dun dunnnn.. :Dwell, let's see if IB romantically likes SJ or it's more like an admiration.. because when he goes to see her for the first time, it's like he's curious about her.. 

Ah thanks for this, I was wondering what he said, I was thinking along that same line from when he said that YH is not his kind of style? I think SJ has been IB's ideal type for sometime kkkk that's why he dislike her when he thought she could be her half-sister? :tongue: just me guessing.  but I guess DJ is going to make his statement clear isn't it? "sunbae has a man, that man is me" hahaha :D

Writer really kept my interest in this drama all throughout the whole 20 episodes, can't wait for tonight finale! and also dead curious what special has writer-nim gear up for us tomorrow since it is suppose to be a fan-service episode?

Nawww YYS IG update thanking his Queen Park Shin Hye (in movie Royal Tailor) for her support

Kim Min Jae IG post says that filming has already ended...he expresses his regret that he wont be coming in tomor for work. Nawww I always wonder how actors/ actresses can let go of their characters. Must be so hard. I see why they need a trip (CEBU trip) to unwind and let go.

22 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Nawww YYS IG update thanking his Queen Park Shin Hye (in movie Royal Tailor) for her support

Kim Min Jae IG post says that filming has already ended...he expresses his regret that he wont be coming in tomor for work. Nawww I always wonder how actors/ actresses can let go of their characters. Must be so hard. I see why they need a trip (CEBU trip) to unwind and let go.

:bawling::bawling: if the audience is finding it hard, I think the actors too as they have immerse themselves in the role for so many months and now its time to say goodbye.

So today is last day of filming, wonder when is their wrap up party? tomorrow? since there's no news of it for today?

2 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Ah...good idea... season 2 about trauma center...

Can you call the writer, please...hehe

Consider Dir. Do case has 'end' from season 1. But, i still want he appear in next season.

Hahaa....this Drama really need another season and i think due to its great Rating  we have chance 

Yeah & again Dir.Do could be good ..seeing IB against his Father in future must be intresting...

And if not Dir.Do so he has a great replacement like Dr.song :| 

I bet DJ reaction of IB saying that SJ is his ideal type is this 

Spoiler

C2RxNuyVIAEzQ4x.jpg

cr SBS

While SJ reaction is

Spoiler

L5TeUep.jpg

cto in DC gallery

She's not the jealous type... more like she's confident yet flattered that someone else admires her boyfriend :blush:

In DC they are discussing who might be the new President? hmmmm my guess is cameo KHS. Only a few minutes to go... GOODLUCK everyone. I hope we all have a good connection for the finale ep. :D

31 minutes ago, bahara said:

Hahaa....this Drama really need another season and i think due to its great Rating  we have chance 

Yeah & again Dir.Do could be good ..seeing IB against his Father in future must be intresting...

And if not Dir.Do so he has a great replacement like Dr.song :| 

haha yes Season 2 should be about Trauma centre and the young Avengers rising up to their positions!

Though I think the chances are still slim regardless of the ratings, since its not really a popular concept in Korea?

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I bet DJ reaction of IB saying that SJ is his ideal type is this 

Hide contents

cr SBS

While SJ reaction is

Hide contents

cto in DC gallery

She's not the jealous type... more like she's confident yet flattered that someone else admires her boyfriend :blush:

In DC they are discussing who might be the new President? hmmmm my guess is cameo KHS. Only a few minutes to go... GOODLUCK everyone. I hope we all have a good connection for the finale ep. :D

I do agree, SJ doesn't look like the jealous type unlike DJ but who knows, I'm thinking she might dissuade YH by listing DJ's bad points kkk she will probably do it in her SJ way.

Oh and the idea that KHS cameo as new president sounds so so good!B)

5 more minutes to go!

Starts with the last scene when TK and his posse walked in and rained on PD's parade. DN, NO and MJ are weighing on at their confrontation. NO grabs a drink and says fighting. Meanwhile DJ noticed DA checking out SJ he jealously blocks her from his view.

We return to PD mocking TK for his dramatics, TK just scoffs at him and continued to righteously explain himself. TK is now getting angry at PD's duplicity and accuses him of it, their audience expressed sound of disbelief and shock. TK continued to skewer PD. PD just calmly answers him. TK throws his evidence to PD, he checks it out and looked surprised but he remained nonplussed. The guests are now talking. IB looked uncomfortable. PD now accuses TK of something, this makes TK more angry.

Archived