[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, angel2013 said:

haha yes Season 2 should be about Trauma centre and the young Avengers rising up to their positions!

Though I think the chances are still slim regardless of the ratings, since its not really a popular concept in Korea?

I do agree, SJ doesn't look like the jealous type unlike DJ but who knows, I'm thinking she might dissuade YH by listing DJ's bad points kkk she will probably do it in her SJ way.

Oh and the idea that KHS cameo as new president sounds so so good!B)

5 more minutes to go!

I still think it can be Caz yesterday I saw news about this that K-netizens want seoson 2 just like us and the story is really need another season ...and till now there is 4 drama that planned for S 2  this year and one of them is from Public station  ( KBS ) ...and actually this rating for Medical drama wich doesn't have much romance and comedy is veryyyyy Great ...and I read the last time SBS break 30% was 2010 and I think after that the best rating was 28% for my love from another star...so this drama is one of the most successful SBS drama not only for 2016 but also for years...why not another seoson then ? 

But whats this preview!!!!!!!!!!! Breaking Up ?? And RT still makes us Excited even for Extended episode ! I'm thinking to watch this Writer previous dramas to help myself not missing them...when I saw the last pics of our Doldam Team and think about there is no more SJ DJ TK IB nurse park ...what should I do ? I can't remeber the last time that I feel this sad about drama Ending...So pleaseeeee Season 2 ..

Buzz buzz this thread is buzzing its good.

Thanks all chingu for the updates, pics and videos! just trying to catch up with the latest RDTK making as well as uhmm *cough cough* the red carpet wrap up party:tongue:

Everyone looks good today, especially our barley tea couple KDJ and YSJ, so handsome and pretty tonight, they totally rock the red carpet and yes even cute IB too! but where is Kim Sa Bu? I don't see him :(

The latest making really show how much fun they had while filming, gah its so sad for it to end. Like many of you, I want Season 2 too cos I just can't get enough!

I hope tonight's episode will really satisfies us fans!

@stroppyse @daydreamer115 thanks for the trans and subbed video of the preview! really tonight is the night! and I don't want our barley tea couple to separate :bawling: pls don't send DJ away all the way to America! unless SJ is following him over ok. But then Doldam will have 2 key doctors missing! we can't do that too, so DJ just stay at Doldam okay and learn even more from TK.:rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, bahara said:

I still think it can be Caz yesterday I saw news about this that K-netizens want seoson 2 just like us and the story is really need another season ...and till now there is 4 drama that planned for S 2  this year and one of them is from Public station  ( KBS ) ...and actually this rating for Medical drama wich doesn't have much romance and comedy is veryyyyy Great ...and I read the last time SBS break 30% was 2010 and I think after that the best rating was 28% for my love from another star...so this drama is one of the most successful SBS drama not only for 2016 but also for years...why not another seoson then ? 

I saw in every site of RDTK wants another sequel from RDTK. I just realized it, if My Love From Another Star only break 28%, i mean it's so fantastic that time. So, from report of RDTK, we can say if RDTK too break that fantastic record in Korea. Moreover i am still hoping special episode tonight keep the rating.

RDTK start with common rating, but now they have loyal viewers. I wonder how if they start another sequel with this popularity, maybe it can break another great record.

Director Yoo In Sik have made another sequel of Mrs. COP, but i'm not sure with writer Kang Eun Kyung. I've watched some her drama, i think she likes make an 'open ending' for her drama.

@samaf so Kim SaBu has come? He must be doesn't like red carpet so much...

WOW the got a red carpet for their wrap party... GOOD ON YOU SBS!!! Apparently its in a Rrestaurant in Yeouido. 

The wrap up party cake from YYS fans

C2XyHeCWEAAQ8dj.jpg

Sugar cake in more detail

Spoiler

C2XyHeCW8AA9CEa.jpg

C2XyHeBXEAECkD7.jpg

cto

SHJ fans organised a rice cake for the wrap up party

Spoiler

Here is the pics of RDTK with their final scripts... hmmm interesting this shows that most of them have the diff script bks. I hope it doesnt mean that they're all not in the final ep 21...:confounded:

C2XK16wVQAAGkmA.jpg

C2XK16zUAAEeDWZ.jpg

C2XK16yUoAErFvM.jpg

C2XK16yUoAA9_Jl.jpg

cr SBS 

KMJ IG post

Watching SBS live now, they are showing a small preview of tonight's episode. HSK's previous leading actresses and a small clip of TK and KHS' convo inside his clinic. He even shows her his drip coffee making skills. TK looks very happy, giggly happy lol. The rest of the Doldam crew headed by SJ and even IB all evesdrop outside. Their eyes bugged out at TK looking so happy with his visitor. Lol.

wow nurse OH is telling SJ dr Nam story...about his daughter and how they start working with him...a lot of flashbacks ...SJ voice narates ...wow back to last scene from yestarday ep...Dr Kim and that lady ...

TK AND THAT WOMAN IN HIS OFFICE LISTENING MUSIC...TALKING SHE SMILLES A LOT!

SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIV...IS SHE A HIV PATIENT?SJ REMEMBERS ABOUT ENVELOPE DJ RECEIVED FROM USA WONDERING WHY HE DID NOT TELL HER ABOUT IT ...YOUG DOCTORS HEARD ABOUT TK VISIT ...SPYING AT THE DOOR

WOMAN SAW THEM SMILLES THEY GOT MESSAGES FROM TK...TALKING ABOUT A HIV PATIENT THAT NEEDS A SURGERY...IB IS TALKING ...SEEMS WORRIED ...DJ IS MORE WORRIED ABOUT TK HAND CONDITION ...TK IS ASKING HELP...BEGGING ON DIRECTOR

Starts with another day at Doldam. MJ recieves a letter addressed to DJ from the Mayo Clinic. He immediately delivers the letter to DJ who was just getting out of surgery with DN. He looks serious. DJ reads the contents at his clinic, SJ knocks on his door, he immediately hides the letter. SJ looked thoughtful. DJ secretive. 

MJ informs SJ that DJ received a letter from the US. We then see DN recieve a letter too. He reads it at his locker while looking at the picture of a kid with a supracondyle fracture? He looked relieved? 

SJ is tools of a story by NO. It's of the first time TK brought SJ to the ER. 

YH sees DJ deep in thought reading the Mayo letter. He looked worried.

We are now brought to the last scene of ep 20. TK looked speechless. 

OMG...SPY NURSE INFORMED DR SONG ABOUT HIV PATIENT ...EVERYBODY IS WORRIED...SEEMS TK IS NOT THE ONE SICK...SHE ASKED TK HELP TO TREAT A SICK WOMAN...SHE IS SO NICE WITH THAT WOMAN HOLDING HER HAND ...TK CALLED NURSE OH ...TK ,HIS FIRST LOVE AND PATIENT IN TK OFFICE ...TALKING ABOUT SURGERY ...NURSE OH ARRIVED ...SHE TAKES THE PATIENT

TK TALKING WITH DJ AND IB ABOUT THE SURGERY...DJ IS WORRIED ABOUT TK HAND CONDITION ...OTP SCENE...SJ ASKED HIM IF HE HAS NOTHING TO TELL HER ...THE PATIENT IS FROM CHINA IT SEEMS...OUR YOUNG DOCTOR FROM CHINA HEARD HER TALKING WITH HER DAUGHTER AND IS TOUCHED...MANAGER JANG AND DR SONG TRYING TO MAKE TK GIVE UP ON THE SURGERY ...TK FIRST LOVE IS HEARING THEM

TK brings KHS to his clinic. She takes a look around while TK is making drip coffee. She marvels at the artifacts he still had all those years. She recognizes stuff. She puts in a cassette tape and they listen to music. TK seems to be reminiscing their days back then. She makes small talk, they discuss cases she has handled? A pheochromocytoma and malignant hypertension. She then tells him of an HIV positive case. 

The doctors at the lounge are waiting for their noodles to be ready lol. SJ again hears about DJ's letter, they start eating but they were interrupted by a nurse telling them of a beautiful woman in TK's office. They all proceed to TK's office and evesdrop. But they were each summoned elsewhere so they all file out. KHS catches SJ and YH peeking in they embarrassingly left. KHS is amused. 

Archived