Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

I been hyped and I am so so so ready for this drama to start. As I said before, 'The Time Traveler's Wife' is one of my favorite books ever and the premise and look of this drama feels the same. The long preview has left me so intrigued by the drama. It looks gorgeous (the way they had him disappear into time was great) the acting looks good (drunk SMH had me laughing and my bb LJH never disappoints me) and the leads look like they have great chemistry. So many dramas I have been looking forward to have disappointed me for one reason or another (looking at you Goblin). I pray this is the one that hooks me and doesn't have be dropping it.

• Like 5

Wohooo!!! Finally the wait for Friday is over. I've been looking forward to this drama after a short new drama hiatus after WFKBJ. I just don't find new released drama interest me so I hope this drama won't disappoint!!!

• Like 3

The First Still Cuts Of 'Tomorrow With You' Are Here

6jzyv2zb2pgylb86f9tcarcyddqrlbzg.jpg

[by Ent Team] The first still cut of Shin Minah in ‘Tomorrow With You’ was unveiled.

A scene of the first episode of tvN’s drama series ‘Tomorrow With You’, scheduled for February 3, was slightly spoiled on February 2.

Three pictures in total were disclosed on which Shin Minah, who plays the role of Song Marine, is seen attending a wedding photoshoot. You can also see actor Lee Je Hun (Yoo So Joon) staring at her. Her beauty is, as usual, striking.

The first episode draws the story of Marine, a thirty-something woman, with no boyfriend nor solid occupation except photography, who ends up take pictures at her best friend’s wedding. Also, this wedding seems to be the place where Marine and So Joon become closer.

Meanwhile, tvN’s new drama series ‘Tomorrow With You’ draws the time-travel of perfect time-traveler Yoo So Joon and his wife Song Marine. The first episode will air on February 3 at 8PM KST. (photo by CJ E&M)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=32877

i' not sure i'll be able to watch this week episodes online...

• Like 4

i lost this drama start...watching otp bar moment...she is drunk...otp in the car ...he watches her sad ...year 2019 the accident...otp look dead ...he is so shocked ...now is talking with his friend ...he advices him...i could not understand if the friend adviced him not to get close with her or told him to look for her

• Like 7

Next morning Song Ma-Rin is checking her phone ...is shocked ...has a lot of photos with an unknown man ... Doo-Sik  and So-Joon  are watching her from the car...friend thinks is pretty ...otp scene ...he is telling her is sorry for last night ...MR is working ...taking photos ...is raining

• Like 8

what a end Yoo So-Joon from the past was walking...went to his house and realized he is not living alone...is a married man and his wife is Marin...so funny...she is happy to see him he is shocked watching their wedding photos...

preview

he is lost...trying to understand what is happening

has no idea how to treat Marin ...after all is just a stranger to him ...

• Like 6

@supergal99 yeah, even it's looks so cute, but still... The dialogues too long. Hard to understand without sub. 

Thank you @andy78 for recapping. I hope there will be another chingu who can help translating. I have feeling the sub might take longer time. I winder if @alleram95 or @hairuchii also watching this?

• Like 3

I'm not sure if I would be following this drama as closely as I did with Goblin, since things are starting to get pretty busy for me.

However, I have seen the trailers and it does seem to be a promising drama! tvN hardly ever disappoints. :)

@Visually-wandering

I can already see some familiar names here! Hello! :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

Thank you @andy78 for recapping. I hope there will be another chingu who can help translating. I have feeling the sub might take longer time. I winder if @alleram95 or @hairuchii also watching this?

Hi, I did have a plan to watch this. I'm interested with the drama based on the trailers but I still have yet to make any decision if I will follow the drama closely.. I think I'll wait until I watch eps 1 and 2 in sub to make a final decision

while waiting for the subs, here is my translation for the preview (not 100% accurate)

I have yet to recognize all the character's name other than the lead characters so I will refer them according to their role 

SJ: It's not after 3 years but only after 3 months and I already married with her. I can't believe it
SJ's time travel friend: From now on, your remaining (life) time is no longer than 3 years
MR: So it felt like this... It feels so awkward, what should I do?
SJ: The reason isn't clear (?) whatever, I will just do it (?)
SJ's time travel friend: Both of you died on the same day and at the same place. She isn't an average person
SJ: What happen to me that I marry this woman? What is it? Just what is the reason between our relationship (fate)?

I think I see some familiar username from other thread.. Hello :) 

• Like 9

Just got to watched the raw. Hmmm....how should I describe it? Its pretty interesting. I'm still confused because I can only understand a little korean so I can't say that I like the first episode yet. There is a mystery that keeps you watching and it does provide a series of questions that need an answer. First, I wonder if it is Yoo So-Joon (Lee Je hoon) who took a picture of Mari at that time in the train and actually become her life savior because after they got out of the train and accident, a large explosion in the train killing lots of passenger. They didn't showed he face so probably it will be a big revelation later.

Yoo So Joon seemed to like white polo sleeves, whenever he meets Mari he is wearing different one's but of the same color. I can't even identify if its different at all though one of it has a particular design on it so I assume he do change. Well, Lee Je Hoon looks great in white so I won't complain.

Chemistry? Well, I can already see it from a single stills so I'm definitely on board of their on screen chemistry.

I'm getting a 'How I met Your Mother' vibes through the yellow umbrella. I wonder if the writer watch the american series.

I'll be back with a proper commentary after seeing the sub ep. :) 

Oh! It recieves positive reviews from knetz as I've seen a post about it in twitter. Good to know.

• Like 5