[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i lost this drama start...watching otp bar moment...she is drunk...otp in the car ...he watches her sad ...year 2019 the accident...otp look dead ...he is so shocked ...now is talking with his friend ...he advices him...i could not understand if the friend adviced him not to get close with her or told him to look for her

Next morning Song Ma-Rin is checking her phone ...is shocked ...has a lot of photos with an unknown man ... Doo-Sik  and So-Joon  are watching her from the car...friend thinks is pretty ...otp scene ...he is telling her is sorry for last night ...MR is working ...taking photos ...is raining

what a end Yoo So-Joon from the past was walking...went to his house and realized he is not living alone...is a married man and his wife is Marin...so funny...she is happy to see him he is shocked watching their wedding photos...

preview

he is lost...trying to understand what is happening

has no idea how to treat Marin ...after all is just a stranger to him ...

@supergal99 yeah, even it's looks so cute, but still... The dialogues too long. Hard to understand without sub. 

Thank you @andy78 for recapping. I hope there will be another chingu who can help translating. I have feeling the sub might take longer time. I winder if @alleram95 or @hairuchii also watching this?

1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

Thank you @andy78 for recapping. I hope there will be another chingu who can help translating. I have feeling the sub might take longer time. I winder if @alleram95 or @hairuchii also watching this?

Hi, I did have a plan to watch this. I'm interested with the drama based on the trailers but I still have yet to make any decision if I will follow the drama closely.. I think I'll wait until I watch eps 1 and 2 in sub to make a final decision

while waiting for the subs, here is my translation for the preview (not 100% accurate)

I have yet to recognize all the character's name other than the lead characters so I will refer them according to their role 

SJ: It's not after 3 years but only after 3 months and I already married with her. I can't believe it
SJ's time travel friend: From now on, your remaining (life) time is no longer than 3 years
MR: So it felt like this... It feels so awkward, what should I do?
SJ: The reason isn't clear (?) whatever, I will just do it (?)
SJ's time travel friend: Both of you died on the same day and at the same place. She isn't an average person
SJ: What happen to me that I marry this woman? What is it? Just what is the reason between our relationship (fate)?

I think I see some familiar username from other thread.. Hello :) 

Just got to watched the raw. Hmmm....how should I describe it? Its pretty interesting. I'm still confused because I can only understand a little korean so I can't say that I like the first episode yet. There is a mystery that keeps you watching and it does provide a series of questions that need an answer. First, I wonder if it is Yoo So-Joon (Lee Je hoon) who took a picture of Mari at that time in the train and actually become her life savior because after they got out of the train and accident, a large explosion in the train killing lots of passenger. They didn't showed he face so probably it will be a big revelation later.

Yoo So Joon seemed to like white polo sleeves, whenever he meets Mari he is wearing different one's but of the same color. I can't even identify if its different at all though one of it has a particular design on it so I assume he do change. Well, Lee Je Hoon looks great in white so I won't complain.

Chemistry? Well, I can already see it from a single stills so I'm definitely on board of their on screen chemistry.

I'm getting a 'How I met Your Mother' vibes through the yellow umbrella. I wonder if the writer watch the american series.

I'll be back with a proper commentary after seeing the sub ep. :) 

Oh! It recieves positive reviews from knetz as I've seen a post about it in twitter. Good to know.

First episode, just WOW ! I love it..

i love how SJ keep following Miran, though he think she was the key of his life.the things that makes me feel something special about this drama was when Miran was drunk and annoyed SJ. Lol. Miran or minah so funny :lol: i really adore her since i was young. :wub: their chemistry was built so perfect already, Glad to see LJH on romcom drama.. he always success in romcom just like Architecture movie with suzy. .OTP indeed goodlooking and talented actor and actress :D 

@bonuibonui if it is not SJ the one who secretly took photo of her,here my guess:

I just watched raw episode. I think SJ friend was related with Miran. Family or father?who have ability to time traveler just like SJ(just guessing) when the train was explosive or hit something, Miran was save because someone took her photo secretly on the train. (I think that person, was also save her life). SJ friend also insist SJ to meet miran (while he wasnt really interest at first) when he first saw miran and himself died after accidents. 

but it would be good too, if SoJoon was the one who took photo of her. But SJ friend seems like mysterious because both can do time traveler, i guess we need to wait more episode.

Poke @Chellsee you should watch this one chingus, first episode just amazing :tongue:

@alleram95 always thank you for your translate korean into english :D 

Poke @aureolina girl, did you already watch first ep today? Dont mistaken airing time again (like you, or me, last week) lol..

Ahh I can't wait to get home and be able to watch this. Sounds like the drama wastes no time into jumping into the thick of things and just throwing us into the world of the drama I LOVE IT/THAT! I loath when dramas take too many episodes to set things up.  Yes just have then get married and throw all the action and drama and such at me now and then unravel and mess up everything I thought I understood :D 2hrs till I'm free...

I'm really curious if he is actually doing things now all over again,as in a circle,like in the future he saw himself die along her he was married to her,also the reason why they were together yet not knowing it at all,because he thinks he does it now to prevent his death...Also curious if as time passes as married, another So Joon from now past let's say pops up...I'm still curious how the time travelling stuff works on tehnical side...I mean we know there is a worm hole in between stations at the subway but how does he decide the time he goes into the future,and i guess it's an one way stuff aka only the future and not the past...What would happen if he is stuck in the future unable to comeback...I'm quite curious about Ma Rin,and like she told the photographer,there is indeed more than meets the eye...From an outsider's point So Joon following her all that time or popping everywere,as coincidence, is really creepy i must say...Can't wait to dwelve in their love story and as he will fall for her for real and look at the women and put her as his priority rather than the tool to prevent him from dying...Also it will be intresting seeing as Ma Rin starts to find the things surronding him become stranger and stranger...Also will they end at the same point in the future,aka that accident,dramaland might say yes but that's why we got the twists and how to prevent it this time...Hope the VIU subs will be out soon!

Dropping by to say hello! I see a lot of familiar names from other threads here. 

I caught the first 15 minutes live but had to do errands. As always, I find the first episode the hardest to watch the raw and then liverecap.  Thank you @andy78 for doing that today. 

I'm waiting for the subs to get released by DramaFever. Now, off to watch Goblin special and hopefully, the subs are out for TWY by then. 

2 hours ago, Miky88 said:

I'm really curious if he is actually doing things now all over again,as in a circle,like in the future he saw himself die along her he was married to her,also the reason why they were together yet not knowing it at all,because he thinks he does it now to prevent his death...Also curious if as time passes as married, another So Joon from now past let's say pops up...I'm still curious how the time travelling stuff works on tehnical side...I mean we know there is a worm hole in between stations at the subway but how does he decide the time he goes into the future,and i guess it's an one way stuff aka only the future and not the past...What would happen if he is stuck in the future unable to comeback...I'm quite curious about Ma Rin,and like she told the photographer,there is indeed more than meets the eye...From an outsider's point So Joon following her all that time or popping everywere,as coincidence, is really creepy i must say...Can't wait to dwelve in their love story and as he will fall for her for real and look at the women and put her as his priority rather than the tool to prevent him from dying...Also it will be intresting seeing as Ma Rin starts to find the things surronding him become stranger and stranger...Also will they end at the same point in the future,aka that accident,dramaland might say yes but that's why we got the twists and how to prevent it this time...Hope the VIU subs will be out soon!

This was my exact thoughts when I saw the long preview and read the synopsis of this show. I was wondering if SJ is unknowingly involved in a sort of loop in his life and he is the one who cause the accident. Sort of like a self fueling prophecy. In coming to the future and seeing what would happen to him, he goes back and tries to change things so it doesn't happen that way, there in causing the accident to happen. I mean like he can't prevent the accident because he already predestined it to be. It's hard to explain because time travel is, but like his future isn't really the future nor his past the past. Like this happened because he did this, that he already did that was already going to happen. I mean, gah it's hard to explain. But I think he and Minah's character were meant to be married and then like his future and past selves are coming in and out of each other's lives and causing things that were not meant to happen to happen, but some of it was to happen and they mucked it all up with all the hopping. Basically I think SJ caused the accident and altered it's ending (does he see if he lives or dies or did he simply assume>0  in trying not to cause it and wanting to alter the ending. 

Archived