[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

56 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Basically I think SJ caused the accident and altered it's ending (does he see if he lives or dies or did he simply assume>0  in trying not to cause it and wanting to alter the ending. 

The other traveller said both of them died in the hospital ward and that's when he told SJ to look for the women who had the accident with and dies at the same time and the only variable in his life that might have the key to save his life...I'm also questioning if he is indeed in a loop without him knowing it...He might alter some things along the way from the previous timeline but i think the main core is still the same...Just as how he saved Ma Rin,if she was to die like he believed in the present she wouldn't be in his future at all yet she was,meaning he did save her at that time...

It's curious that he thinks being with her saves his life after seeing they were together than night,well he might think she was in another car or sorts but even so wouldn't he want to be as far from her if he wanted to escape death...I'm quite sure the accient in 3 years might happen or he will do something in the last moment to prevent it but it will happen,we've seen till now how all this future stuff works...

Also curious about So Joon background,when did he found out he could time travel,why is he special along with other few time travelers...Also how does he do it to prevent from meeting his feature self,as we've seen he goes inside his home,taking clothes etc. and without leavng evidence...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching with subs. Interesting. I'm thinking that the guy who told him in 2019 to go back to 2016 is future SJ. Guy looked so taken aback when SJ told him he'll live longer than him. He was also really worried what would happen with present SJ if he is in the same timeline and 2019 SJ dies. Hmm.. there might be multiple instances of SJ running around when he keeps altering what was supposed to happen. 

7 years ago, MR felt that she was reborn when she had to suddenly get off at Namyeong Station to confront the guy who took her photograph. And then an explosion happened. Coincidentally (or is it?), Namyeong station is also the station that SJ got off in the start of the series. SJ might be saving her from several instances of death all this time. 

So they got married 3 months after meeting each other... Curious. He must have fallen in love with her through his time travels after she became his wife. 

Just finished watching episode 1 with subs. Loved the 1st episode. SJ and MR really have chemistry and that's what makes it more enjoyable. Love her smile and dimples, so beautiful. SJ fits the role of a CEO, and just love his deep voice! How they are both connected is the big question. Can't wait to find out. In the mean time, we get to see them in a relationship and married in three months. Like the way he knows things in advance before it happens. His best friend is the only one that knows he's a time traveler.

Will SJ be able to prevent his and MR's death in 2019? That's another mystery. Hope so. Glad to hear Viki picked it up.

2 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

7 years ago, MR felt that she was reborn when she had to suddenly get off at Namyeong Station to confront the guy who took her photograph. And then an explosion happened. Coincidentally (or is it?), Namyeong station is also the station that SJ got off in the start of the series. SJ might be saving her from several instances of death all this time. 

Curious if the time hole was made because of the accident back then

Rating ep 1: (Nielsen Korea %) - nationwide = 3.178 , seoul = 3.989

p/s: not sure whether this rating is considered low or not for first episode. Not really familiar with tvn (non-cable channel) style of rating. But if compared with first ep of goblin, it does look quite low. Its okay. Ep 2 will determine whether the story have captured viewer's heart or not. So let just wait and see the rating for tomorrow! Fighting~

I believe that the missing piece that connects their fate is the scene at the subway. Mari was destined to die after all, even before the accident with SJ which means someone (if not) SJ helped alternate the story. I find a similarity with MR and Euntak, aren't they supposed to die early but because Goblin and in this drama's case -SJ or a mystery guy, led the future to change.

My only question is, if SJ does saved MR at that time, why he can't remember it? He said also that it was his first time knowing MR. Sooooo...my guess is the other traveler has some connection with MR. The other traveler is very mysterious to me and I can't wait to know what is his role to both MR and SJ. He can't be cupid though. Hahahaha XD

I think I'll be staying to this drama afterall. Goodluck Tomorrow With You. Don't let me down.

Shin Min Ah is my ultimate bias, I have loved everything she has acted in. She brings so much to the table as an actress. You can't really judge a drama by the first episode something will usually seem off. It take the first 2 episodes to truly understand the premise of the show. Although the first episode was all over the place I like that the chemistry between the leads was at least there. One thing that seems to have been pointed out as well is it would be nice to know where the time traveling happens, is it in a specific place?. Also I noticed he has been wearing a white shirt when he travels, is there a dress code?^_^

@isabelly Finallyyyy!!!! My hunch is indeed right after all! I could not find any drama to temporarily relieved my sadness due to Goblin's finale. Good thing i waited for this new drama and in a few minutes of watching episode 1 it captures my heart and would want some more...as early as now, i am here again hoping to have a happy ending for Yoo So Joon and Song Ma Rin! :wub::wub::wub:

RATING EP 1 AGB NATIONWIDE

#TOMORROWWITHYOU 3.9% 

Source: http://www.kukinews.com/news/article.html?no=429279

ARTICLE ABOUT TWY

Spoiler

tvN's Friday Night Lineup Hits The Jackpot With "Tomorrow With You" And "The Lovebirds: Year 1"

tvN’s Friday lineup has hit the jackpot once again. Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah are leading the charge, with Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun following from behind. Though tvN’s Friday nights have gone through both a drama and variety show shakeup, it seems to be starting on the right foot.

February 3 marked the first episode of tvN’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Tomorrow With You” and PD Na Young Suk’s new variety show “The Lovebirds: Year 1.” 8 p.m. KST brought the story of Shin Min Ah and time-traveling Lee Je Hoon.

Yoo So Joon (played by Lee Je Hoon) goes out to find Song Ma Rin (played by Shin Min Ah), the woman he dies with three years in the future. Song Ma Rin doesn’t know what to do with Yoo So Joon as she has no idea why he keeps following her. He does so because he believes she may be the key to understanding how he ends up dying. Anticipation is high as viewers are set to watch love bloom between a woman and a man who travels back in time to save her.

The first episode of “Tomorrow With You” scored viewership ratings of 3.9 percent, hitting 4.6 percent at its peak. As expected for the follow-up of tvN’s hit series “Goblin,” the drama is off to a good start.

skip unrelated

“Tomorrow With You” will continue to lead viewers on a romantic journey that ends with “The Lovebirds: Year 1.” With both shows becoming a hit online, many are excited to see how well they will do in the coming weeks.

Watch “Tomorrow With You” on Viki exclusively in Europe!

soompi

NEW STILLS EP 2

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_00245b954.jpg

RELATIONSHIP CHART & MAIN LEAD DESCRIPTION CHARACTER: @Go Seung Ji sharing with you, in case you want to edit first page with relationship chart tomorrow with you cast.

Spoiler

IMG_00092acd9.jpg

IMG_0025fe86b.png

BTS PHOTOS

IMG_00063063c.jpg

MORE BTS (OTP) UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_000724b79.jpg
IMG_0008971f0.jpg
IMG_0010f06d3.jpg
IMG_0011c26fb.jpg
IMG_00121751b.jpg
IMG_0013e4d1c.jpg
IMG_00140c6c8.jpg
IMG_0019ccbb2.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg

MORE BTS SUPPORTING CAST UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_0015692a5.jpg
IMG_00162951f.jpg
IMG_001760f15.jpg
IMG_00183cd47.jpg

Link: http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6355338&memberNo=3669297

After watched with sub, here my conclusion about Tomorrow with you:

Spoiler

DECEMBER 2018 future christmas day
Sj buy gift to his friend from future to present time
JUNE 2016
He gave the gift to his friend.
And meet marin for the first time.
He got alarm from his phone 

"Song marin car accident 4.14pm" and come to save her.
(His voiceover sound interesting,because he seems knows marin so well, when he talk that marin will buy cup of noodle, what if it was future of him?)
Next scene, On his diary he wrote about marin was the first woman he saved since he started time travelling.

His employee said he was orphan, just like miran who doesnt have dad.. (if SJ time traveler friend wasnt him, it would be his  or miran family). Seems like the old photo album inside marin house was important clue.

Marin voice over said seven years ago she was saved from train accident, i have feeling that man was SJ himself because LJH have unique nose (i saw myterious man who took photo of her as SJ, since they have same back body figure and nose)
I guess it wasnt his first time to save marin.. SJ time traveler friend seems like OLD sJ,it was him who save marin at train accident, he might fail to save her in second accident. So he went back to met his young himself, asking his young himself to meet miran, again. In another accident of her life, to met her. 

25 MARCH 2019,FUTURE

(time of death at 9.15 pm, at hospital 30 mins after SJ and marin was brought to hospital)
He saw his own death with marin, (number of car 26..6929 white car)
SJ time traveler friend seems like insist him to leave that place because he might dissapear in 30mins (if SJ future died). so if he told SJ to leave, i guess they werent allowed to stay at the same time when they were died. 

3MONTH LATER, FUTURE.
He met her as his wife. Awkward moment,But feel so exciting ! ❤

When he keep touching Marin, it feel strange but it seems it was his habit to touch her (in the future as his wife or "another time" when he first meeting her)

first meeting at train accident, and (perhaps) he became old. And try to meet younger version of himself.

second one, right before Song marin getting hit by car.

Both having similiar case, she was saved from getting accident.

I'm really happy with the first episode! (I feel so relieved, lol ^_^).

It's good to see the ratings starting out with decent numbers. Hopefully it will increase as the episodes progress.

The show has a very film-like feel so far. I'm really liking the directing and music (they didn't even use any vocals in this ep). 

I was worried about how they would balance out the comedy with the more melodramatic aspects of the show, but if the pilot is any indication, they're doing a great job. The transition between them feels very natural. 

Another thing I like about this drama is that I see familiar faces from one of my fave drama - Healer if I'm not mistaken, the man who can also travel through time like SJ is the detectuve hunting Healer and in the chart it seems like his sabu is also part of the cast. I love sabu and I can't wait to see his appearance. Of course, my super adorable Lee Je hoon.

Just watched ep 1 with sub. but why this drama look like a sad drama just by hearing the music/ background music (esp during preview) while the genre supposed to be romance-comedy lol. This drama worth watching for and its pretty decent and interesting for a first episode and really agreed with netizen comment that said this drama has calmness. 100% agreed!  I just cant wait to watch ep 2 today:)

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You (Pilot) - kkuljaem

Naver - tv Report: Lee Je Hoon ♥ Shin Minah get married...destined to die together 

1. [+3,828, -203] Woah, Lee Je Hoon- Shin Minah make such a refreshing combo ♡♡ The cinematography is pretty, I like how it's so calm ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+3,632, -190] Their visuals are awesome... Lee Je Hoon is super handsome

3. [+2,974, -249] Better than I thought, I'm surprised

4. [+2,042, -182] This is fun ㅠ

5. [+1,840, -168] Fun dramaㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+529, -54] Wow, Lee Je Hoon's nose is so sharp, it could cut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't help but be in awe of his side profile ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shin Minah and Lee Je Hoon match the concept of the drama!

7. [+485, -46] I love the way Lee Je Hoon looks in white shirt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+494, -61] This drama has the calmness and vibe of a Japanese movie.. I like dramas that provokes curiosity

9. [+466, -66] I guess people who say Shin Minah can't act are just biased against her. Her acting isn't bad, it's just that she has other sides to her that have stronger appeal.. I never though she was terrible at acting

10. [+446, -63] They're the same age in real life but Lee Je Hoon feels younger ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This comment. I was feeling something different about this drama and I can't pinpoint what is the difference between other k dramas and this. Now I know, the show was calm at its first ep yet very mysterious. The camera angle and the color of the drama is the same as how other j dorama is. 

CUT SCENES

#Tomorrowwithyou Ep 2

More under spoiler:

Spoiler

TOMORROW WITH YOU EPISODE 2 - QUICK SUMMARY:

wow, the boy was SJ himself, she was mistaken SJ taking her photo.. and both left the train together. And he left his parent or family inside the train, and feel shocked when the train was explosive. Because he still young.

Spoiler

IMG_0040.jpg

he was frustated, and give his parent flowers at the scene where his parent died. and started his first time traveling.. and met his traveler friend. He gave him warm clothes, that ahjushi know everything, even he wasnt telling him about his parent died.. this mysterious ahjushi still unknown.

Back to scene where SJ saw his wedding photo of him and marin.. Marin greet him and he asked how long until we got married, and she told him 3month..

marin keep tease her, and did aegyo. But he told her an excuse.

Date 6, 2016.

Marin told her friend about SJ.

next scene, He keep complain about how can he married marin, and still not wanted to believe the truth. He told that to his friend.

next, he told her to meet him !

at cafe, he asked marin about marin type, i think he want to make marin meet another man. But marin keep mistaken his attention, he called her NoOna. He told her not to like him. 

She left cafe after got phone call from her model friend and told SJ to take her to photo studio.. he left after he drove her at studio photo, but SJ leave impression to studio owner.

next SJ girl friend keep angry with his dad..

next, Photo studio owner asked marin to bring SJ there. . And she told her friend about that..

next, SJ meeting his friends, after short talk, he left them card and he was angry, his good friend told him to do not do time traveler to future (perhaps)

he had bad dream about his own death.

marin asked him to meet her. 

While waiting,She got fight with some customer cafe, and left cafe right way.

she call SJ again. And told him that she left cafe, so she was sorry.. but he told her i didnt come.. (marin keep mistaken his intention) phone call ended.. he was so annoyed and came to Ahjushi house, in ahjushi house, there is alot Date and everything was writen on the wall.. ahjushi still not open his house. While he keep recording something.. who is he????

SJ meet her at side road..while she was pick her fruit on the ground.. SJ yelling at her,Marin told him the truth about the owner studio want to meet him.. she was crying (LJH so handsome!) and he calm down and take her home while talking on the way to her house.

then they meet marin mom, she went home..her mom keep asking her something about her mom boyfriend.her mom angry and yelling to her about her job and everything,she was cried alot. SJ heard everything outside marin window..

next, at cafe, his friend giving back his gift told him, the size not match.. but he was in the badmood and left..

marin so happy because she got job again, but the one who helping her was SJ. He became model.

he cant pose lol. So cute.. he look so awkward. While marin took his photo with camera *smilling..

he drove her at home. 

He told her: i dont like you, so i dont want you keep mistaken my attention.

marin pretend that she wasnt thinking like that too..

he hope she wont call him again..

marin asked him, anyway, what is your name? I still dont know your name.. dont over react.. but he left..

Spoiler

IMG_0039.jpg

next, he meet ahjushi.. told him that he wont meeting with Marin in the future. Both yelling each other, ahjusi: did i am your father? Why u keep asking me something?

next, marin hunting photos in old house korean. 

Next, she went to blind date, she told her blind date about she was working as photographer of online shopping. The boy told her that he will buy the food. (I think it was Because she didnt making alot money, as photographer online shopping), she feel little bit sad.

next SJ friend asked him to do something but he didnt want to..but his friend force him to come..

next, wedding scene again, marin annoying girlfriend. Her girlfriend was crying..  and she spill coffee on her skirt.. told her friend to give the skirt to her, while helping her friend to wash her skirt, she met SJ again..

his friend told sj that "that girl keep staring at u" (talk about marin)

wows,they both standing at train..

next, marin keep thinking something while her friend talking. So she asked about SJ company etc..

next, at home he was search marin name on google, and find out article about Marin and accident 7 years ago, sJ also remember about that..when he was meeting her at first time..SJ said to himself, we are the only one who save from the accident, so you are the one who save me? what is truly our connection?

in the middle of the road reporter and marin keep talking,SJ suddenly came and distrub her conversation with reporter..

marin: why u suddenly came, isnt you pretend not knowing me? youve told me not to call you.

(he remember their past when she was asked  sj about his name)

sj: my name..

marin: why ? You feel pity again? you dont need to do that.

sj: MY NAME. I AM YSJ. BUT WHATS YOUR?

Spoiler

IMG_0038.jpg

PREVIEW EP 3:

Another preview under spoiler:

Spoiler

seems like SJ in love(or interest with curiosity) with her, he keep meeting her, while miran confuse with SJ suddenly changes to be nice  with her after he made her sad few month ago. back to accident of them died together he said "I will save u"

Archived