[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, anrytoma said:

I agree with you. I'm currently on drama break as no current drama intrigues me. This one looks promising tho because of the time traveling theme and its mystery vibe. I really hope that this drama can help me to cure my loneliness after Goblin ended. Im happy to see Lee Je Hoon got to do some romance this time. Hope this drama will be another success for him after Signal. Please Show, don't be disappointing..

after i watched the 6 minutes preview with sub, i think it's gonna be good drama, let's hope neee.... like there's signal vibe in this. i think there's gonna be secrets and twist. lee je hoon character seems like not only just a time traveler hmmm... the more he wants to change the future, the more complicated everything is.

@Visually-wandering yes, the photos, and subways, why subways? and the accident too, one of the key factor on how the story goes. and i think his friend knows that he's a time traveler too. hmmm curious to the max :ph34r:

cuties bts

tumblr_ok2hy6uuCU1r8sro0o3_540.gif

tumblr_ok2hy6uuCU1r8sro0o1_540.gif

tumblr_ok2hy6uuCU1r8sro0o5_540.gif

gifs cre : ryn-s @ tumblr

@hamaji yes, the subway is like the "portal" to passed through the other time dimension. But I read before (on this thread) that "the portal" not available anytime. So Lee JiHoon character should wait for certain period to be able to teleport from one time to other. That's kinda scary though.

From the preview I think he keeps seeing that accident even though he's already trying to change the variables. You right, more like Signal but this one we will get some romance and lovey dovey moments from our otp.

From the subbed 6-minute trailer, it seems we will get some noble sacrifice, a frustrating trope, but I suppose it is naturally more nuanced and can't immediately be condemned considering how we are dealing with time travel and possible death. Regardless, I am so hyped for his drama! Amusingly it is a noona-love story even though it is only a 1 year difference and I am excited! 2 more days guys :D

BTS Video

BTS Stills of Lee Je Hoon

090554467_18.jpg

Spoiler

Closer look at some of the set pieces from the teasers.

090415731_7.JPG

090417452_9.JPG

Still unsure if any of this footage will be in the actual show, or if it was just for the teasers. Even the 6-Minute trailer had some scenes like this that felt "CF-like." I wonder why the teasers/trailers feature LJH with the camera and pictures of SMA when she's supposed to be the photographer in the show.

source: naver

I been hyped and I am so so so ready for this drama to start. As I said before, 'The Time Traveler's Wife' is one of my favorite books ever and the premise and look of this drama feels the same. The long preview has left me so intrigued by the drama. It looks gorgeous (the way they had him disappear into time was great) the acting looks good (drunk SMH had me laughing and my bb LJH never disappoints me) and the leads look like they have great chemistry. So many dramas I have been looking forward to have disappointed me for one reason or another (looking at you Goblin). I pray this is the one that hooks me and doesn't have be dropping it.

The First Still Cuts Of 'Tomorrow With You' Are Here

6jzyv2zb2pgylb86f9tcarcyddqrlbzg.jpg

[by Ent Team] The first still cut of Shin Minah in ‘Tomorrow With You’ was unveiled.

A scene of the first episode of tvN’s drama series ‘Tomorrow With You’, scheduled for February 3, was slightly spoiled on February 2.

Three pictures in total were disclosed on which Shin Minah, who plays the role of Song Marine, is seen attending a wedding photoshoot. You can also see actor Lee Je Hun (Yoo So Joon) staring at her. Her beauty is, as usual, striking.

The first episode draws the story of Marine, a thirty-something woman, with no boyfriend nor solid occupation except photography, who ends up take pictures at her best friend’s wedding. Also, this wedding seems to be the place where Marine and So Joon become closer.

Meanwhile, tvN’s new drama series ‘Tomorrow With You’ draws the time-travel of perfect time-traveler Yoo So Joon and his wife Song Marine. The first episode will air on February 3 at 8PM KST. (photo by CJ E&M)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=32877

i' not sure i'll be able to watch this week episodes online...

Archived