Quantcast

voKMQ5p.gif

(credit @N01KN0 twitter)

Spoiler

My rambling on boring day.

Sometimes I read comments or twitters of someone saying ‘Shin Hye Sun is so good. I hope she gets more lead role”.  I got mixed feeling of glad and little irritated and LOL. :crazy::lol:

She got lead role since MGL and she already did 3 dramas and 1 movie after that and another coming movie , where have that person been ?   And she has been working in non-stop cow mode since 2017 and get more lead work than any actress in this 2 years , doesn’t even have time to rest properly. If she get more lead role (means doing more work than this) then she need to be upgraded into mad-cow mode :joy:.

So I just hope after finish shooting ALML , she will take a break , probably spends some good times with Myung Soo or go travel together :blush::tounge_wink:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

voKMQ5p.gif

(credit @N01KN0 twitter)

Hide contents

My rambling on boring day.

Sometimes I read comments or twitters of someone saying ‘Shin Hye Sun is so good. I hope she gets more lead role”.  I got mixed feeling of glad and little irritated and LOL. :crazy::lol:

She got lead role since MGL and she already did 3 dramas and 1 movie after that and another coming movie , where have that person been ?   And she has been working in non-stop cow mode since 2017 and get more lead work than any actress in this 2 years , doesn’t even have time to rest properly. If she get more lead role (means doing more work than this) then she need to be upgraded into mad-cow mode :joy:.

So I just hope after finish shooting ALML , she will take a break , probably spends some good times with Myung Soo or go travel together :blush::tounge_wink:

I have seen some of those comments as well, don't let them get to you as they are just ignorant. 

Oh, imagine them going on holiday together :wub:  such a perfect couple and I love how she is herself with him more than any of her other ML. This is the first time I am rooting for her to actually date her ML. I remember her touching his knees during the kiss BTS and it made me blush. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

From Mike Wajoski (feat. Kim Bo-Mi @ 5.53 min)

I like this guy, he is so good at dancing and so funny in his IG,  and congratulations that he finally got his first dialouge in episode 11. :)  It make me feel so happy when I saw many dancers post their photos from the drama. They must be very proud being a part of this. 

I ship SHS with this guy.

• LOL 1

22 minutes ago, immorethant said:

This is for your shipping heart. :wub:

RzROGON.jpg

Perfect.

They can make an announcement after last episode airs.

Then they can go on a vacation to Finland, since SHS knows the area well.

And they can stop by in Sweden, and visit Shimdeok's great grandkids.

• LOL 1

17 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

They look like they are born from the same womb. 

Maybe they were also childhood friends?

8 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

He look like in his 40s. I doubt it. 

Maybe he was her older "brother" for a month, before they dropped her off at an orphanage, when the family business went broke?

6 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Maybe he was her older "brother" for a month, before they dropped her off at an orphanage, when the family business went broke?

Are you telling me Hae Sun’s parents had a tough time? Sighs! 

• LOL 1

I hate being so late on the thread : I miss my fellow sunshines and all the good discusions!:tears:

Hopefully, i'll catch up quickly!

2 years anniversary of Secret Forest and the fandom is still alive! :love:

Long live to our queen Eun Soo!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I actually like this comment.

This is pretty much my current opinion. Would have dropped long ago if SHS wasn't involved.

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-talked-about-actors-on-1st-week-of-june/

SHS moved up from #10 last week to #8 this week.

SHS has out-performed every name on that list. But many current dramas are more talk-worthy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1