I get along without you very well
Of course, I do
Except perhaps in spring
But I should never think of spring
For that would surely break my heart in two

• 3 weeks later...

Ji Chang Wook And Shin Hye Sun In Talks To Star In New Drama

Ji Chang Wook And Shin Hye Sun In Talks To Star In New Drama

Ji Chang Wook and Shin Hye Sun may be starring in a new drama together!

On February 2, TenAsia reported that Park Hye Sun will be starring in the new JTBC drama “Welcome to Samdalri” (working title). Edaily further reported that Ji Chang Wook is in talks to also star in the drama.

In response to the reports, a source from Shin Hye Sun’s agency shared, “It is true that Shin Hye Sun has been offered the role of the female lead in the new JTBC drama ‘Welcome to Samdalri,’ but nothing has been decided yet.” Shin Hye Sun is currently also in talks to star in “Wax Queen” (literal title).

A representative of Ji Chang Wook’s agency similarly stated, “He has received an offer to star in ‘Welcome to Samdalri,’ and he is reviewing the offer.”

“Welcome to Samdalri” tells the story of a main character, who appears to be like a dragon ascending to heaven in a magnificent way, as they suddenly lose everything one day, falling back down and catching their breath. The drama will be helmed by director Cha Young Hoon of “When the Camellia Blooms” and “Forecasting Love and Weather” and written by scriptwriter Kwon Hye Joo of “Go Back Couple” and “Hi, Bye Mama.”

Shin Hye Sun, who previously impressed in “30 but 17,” “My Golden Life,” “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” and more after making her debut through “School 2013,” has been offered the role of Jo Eun Hye, who appears fragile but is actually strong.

Ji Chang Wook, who captivated audiences in “Backstreet Rookie,” “Suspicious Partner,” “Melting Me Softly,” and more, is in talks to star as Jo Young Pil who is Mado Meteorological Administration’s dunce.

“Welcome to Samdalri” is reportedly slated to broadcast this year. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565092wpp/ji-chang-wook-and-shin-hye-sun-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama

• Like 1

YES!!! What excellent news. The world is starved for more Shin Hae Sun after a few years of drought but it seems she will be roaring back in 2023 and beyond with both dramas and movies. In terms of new dramas my only question is what comes first, Welcome to Samdairi or Wax Doll? Meanwhile See You In My 19th Life is just a few months away. So excited and happy. 

The good news just keeps coming. Right after hearing about Welcome to Samdairi, it is announced that Mr. Queen will be playing on Netflix globally beginning February 15th. I am so pumped by this news. I can't wait to watch it again. I also can't wait to see the ratings it receives on Netflix after achieving some of the highest ratings numbers ever when it first aired in Korea. With Mr. Queen showing globally on Netflix, Shin Hae Sun's popularity is surely going to soar. The world needs more Shin Hae Sun. 2023 is going to be such a good year.  

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Tigger said:

Will 'See You in My 19th Life' be available  in Netflix USA?

It has been reported on Whats-on-Netflix.com that See You in My 19th Life is an internationally licensed South Korean Netflix original series. I think that means it will be available on Netflix globally, not just select markets. 

I am quite surprise Mr. Queen did not get a lot award nominations. I don't know it was because of the controversy and complains surrounding the series. Also SHS did not have any movies or tv series for more almost two years. 

9 hours ago, Tigger said:

I am quite surprise Mr. Queen did not get a lot award nominations. I don't know it was because of the controversy and complains surrounding the series. Also SHS did not have any movies or tv series for more almost two years. 

Hae Sun should definitely won some acting awards for Mr. Queen. Her acting was excellent, as usual. The unjustified controversy with the script writer, unfairly smearing Hae Sun, surely played a role in shutting her out. 

I have never seen her full SNL clips with English subtitles. I may have seen a few small bits posted by fans who added english subtitles but can't remember where. Maybe twitter but I quit twitter. But I still enjoyed whatever Korean clips I could find anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Soompi_Christmas_2023.gif?ex=6575a966&is

Where would you find a snowman dancing? At a snowball. :D

spacer.png

ORIGINAL POST:

Spoiler

Who_said_that_-_Game.jpg?width=1920&heig

cr. gm4queen

Can you remember which drama characters uttered the most iconic phrases in kdrama land? Test your memory here:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

Edited by confusedheart
Borrowed post for Soompi Winter Showdown 2023

• 1 month later...

Dropping by to see if this thread was still active and happy to see that some of you are still here. Life happened for me and got extra busy but I'm happy to see uri HaeSun being so busy with projects left and right.

Definitely here for the long haul! 

• Like 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 I [Current Drama 2023] See You in My 19th Life - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST
  • 3 weeks later...
  • partyon changed the title to Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 I [Drama 2023] See You in My 19th Life [Upcoming Drama 2023] Welcome to Samdalri
  • 3 months later...
  • partyon changed the title to Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 I [Drama 2023] See You in My 19th Life [Drama 2023] Welcome to Samdalri