[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

Hi everyone! I watched this last weekend and oh my how fun it is! (I also want to shoot myself because most of the dramas I follow now are airing Fridays and Saturdays. What is sleep?!) Just two episodes in and I'm hooked.

I love how quirky everyone is. MH is somewhat crazy and his "so damn sexy" remark was totally unexpected, I LOLed for reals. I can see that he is dying of curiosity and in awe of BS. Their job interview was a hoot. I was laughing all through it specially the stop motions and arm wrestling part. They are so cute together, whether just glaring at each other or bickering. I'm sorry GD, I'm firmly on this ship. 

It was slightly darker than what I expected it to be and the murder & stalker plotline feels like another drama. I'm sure things will get connected as more episodes are shown. 

I hate wrist-grabbing antics but I'm excited what's gonna happen at the start of episode 3. Wishing for BS to apply a bit of force lol. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I really don't know!! at 1st I thought he didn' knew back at the police station!! he really couldn't believe himself reading all those damages she supposedy did and even asked her if that even make sence which means he didn't believe it but she's to face responsability anyway with all witnesses saying the same thing till Min Hyuk came and testified to her favor!! but then at the hospital I felt as if he knew of her powers when he asked her if she's the one who caued the fracture of the patient she came to visit but then he's all "my friend Do Bong Soo is really weak" speach so don't see him aware of her power and still ask for protection for her plus Bong Soon acts completely different to who she really is around him and he even gave her that taser for self protection and he wouldn't need to give it to her if he knew of her true powers so most likely he doesn't know!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then Min Hyuk shouldn't have grabbed her that hard too since he's totally aware of what she's capable of!! :lol: 

You r probably right...but i would like that he knows but asked protection for her anyway coz he has feelings for her and wants to be sure sure she'll be ok and to keep her secret save from others

See? What love does to people?!?... They forget to think with brain and do it with heart :wub:

Our guy is a lost case already :)

9 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

Hi everyone! I watched this last weekend and oh my how fun it is! (I also want to shoot myself because most of the dramas I follow now are airing Fridays and Saturdays. What is sleep?!) Just two episodes in and I'm hooked.

I love how quirky everyone is. MH is somewhat crazy and his "so damn sexy" remark was totally unexpected, I LOLed for reals. I can see that he is dying of curiosity and in awe of BS. Their job interview was a hoot. I was laughing all through it specially the stop motions and arm wrestling part. They are so cute together, whether just glaring at each other or bickering. I'm sorry GD, I'm firmly on this ship. 

It was slightly darker than what I expected it to be and the murder & stalker plotline feels like another drama. I'm sure things will get connected as more episodes are shown. 

I hate wrist-grabbing antics but I'm excited what's gonna happen at the start of episode 3. Wishing for BS to apply a bit of force lol. 

hhhhhhhhhh hi chingu happy to see you here too!! looks like you trapped yourself with dramas!! well a trap of dramas are fun!! :lol: 

oh yeah Min Ho kept me laughing out loud and :blink: at his weired reactions!! hhhhhhhhhh 

yes it's really scary but I don't feel it disconnected parts of the drama!! 

in this case Bong Soon is stronger than both of them combined so they can pull all they want and she'll do what she wants!! :wink: 

Just now, zagigirl said:

You r probably right...but i would like that he knows but asked protection for her anyway coz he has feelings for her and wants to be sure sure she'll be ok and to keep her secret save from others

See? What love does to people?!?... They forget to think with brain and do it with heart :wub:

yes that woud be sweet and I think he would do the same even if he knew for more protection even not because he have feelings for her but as a true friend and it would be interesting if he already knew but kept it a secret for her so she won't feel unconfortable around him and left her till she will chose to share her secret with him!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh right!! :tongue: 

3 minutes ago, jina_bing_bang said:

@sakura2016

Yes, I too think MH's way of thinking will help BS and JiSoo's character so they will all work together which is where everyone's relationships will get complicated lol Also, I too can't wait for MH to realize it was BS all along who saved the bus all those years ago! 

One more day until FRIDAY!!! :blush:

that would be fun and interesting for sure!! hihihi

6 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

@sakura2016 Hehehe I started this because there's too much feels in TWY. I wanted something funny. It's funny alright but I can feel it will also make my head hurt, in a good way! Can't make speculations yet but there's some interesting theories here. The witness looks suspicious.  

hhhhhhhhh it's funny but you should be prepared anyway!! :wink: 

off for now, see you all tomorrow!! :wub: 

6 hours ago, dhakra said:

I feel the same way, I'm just enjoying the drama right now and doesn't feel like I have to analyze everything. I'm glad that there are enough people here to take over this part. 

Yes, me too.  After watching so many KD non-stop, for SWDBS I'm just going to enjoy it too. So many beautiful stills of the "beautiful" leads, latest info etc here and today is already Friday.  :blush:

10 hours ago, athena22 said:

BTS photo of Puppy couple crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384

It's soo cute how PHS changed his instagram profile picture to the drama picture :D

I am soo excited!! One more day left and we get to see our handsome CEO!!! Really looking forward to tomorrow's episode!! :love:

Thank you everyone for all the BTS and preview pictures! I am soo behind on catching up with this forum and by the time i get to it, there's like 7-10 pages to read from. I'll see you all tomorrow! Looking forward to the recapping from all the great chingus who catches the drama live and recap for us! :grin:

@Visually-wandering I just saw your IG post and was wondering the same thing. It was really the voice and sometimes the actions that made me think the killer might be GD. Then I recalled seeing the killer watching GD while he was investigating the crime scene so I kindof ruled that out....but seriously the voice sounds like him. I must be hearing things lol!

Spoiler

Eng subs of the making vid...yes I loved that scene too. Her resume was very empty - or blank as she puts it. HAHAHA!

Looks like many of us will be camping here tonight...I cant wait for this scene to happen.:wub: the OST MV was such a tease but a good one lol!

Spoiler

C57aOPBXEAAIsB2.jpg

cto

5 hours ago, ferily said:

Finally watching Episode 0 with subs and can I just say that I think Park Hyung Sik actually looks really pretty as a girl? :lol:

Omgeee!!  I can't wait for that scene. I can't believe that on this show we get to see the male leads cross dress. :lol: 

woo Hoo @jellybellymonster..let's spazz ! 

Anyway all the spazzing is making me hungry ..see you all later ...

Park-Hyung-Sik-3-540x808.jpg

Edit: hmmm , I'm suddenly reminded of this...I notice they eat alot on this show...

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, briseis said:

OMG! Does Min Hyuk invite Bong Soon  even to the torture that is the Ahn family dinner?! 

source: naver

:scream: What?? Is that a family dinner or something?? Min Hyuk invited Do Bong Soon to his family dinner??

4 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@Visually-wandering I just saw your IG post and was wondering the same thing. It was really the voice and sometimes the actions that made me think the killer might be GD. Then I recalled seeing the killer watching GD while he was investigating the crime scene so I kindof ruled that out....but seriously the voice sounds like him. I must be hearing things lol!

Reveal hidden contents

Eng subs of the making vid...yes I loved that scene too. Her resume was very empty - or blank as she puts it. HAHAHA!

Looks like many of us will be camping here tonight...I cant wait for this scene to happen.:wub: the OST MV was such a tease but a good one lol!

Hide contents

cto

Me too! I'm looking forward to that scene from the OST MV :wub: I hope we get to see that scene in tomorrow's episode~

4 hours ago, zagigirl said:

@dhakra Probably Ronaldo (just like me and The doc)...what a pick-up line was that right? :D

4 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I think that even without working like all CEOs do thanks to his kind of company (game plays) she still can/will see his true self other than they free spirited/playful side he offen shows esecially with threat surrounding him and her which will make him act differently and she already started seeing more to his playful side when he asked her to stop working for him so she won't be in danger and when he told her about his messed up family which made her decide that she really want to protect him for him not only as her job or for money!! :D 

hhhhhhhhh yes that can be!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "Messi"!! :lol: 

Ah, I love that my fellow Fairy chingus are here aswell :D SWDBS has such a Fairy vibe for me, it just feels right to watch it.

42 minutes ago, briseis said:

OMG! Does Min Hyuk invite Bong Soon  even to the torture that is the Ahn family dinner?! 

source: naver

:wub:Gosh, like every evening, my daily dosis of "OMG; she just looks SO damn beautiful! Her lips are killing me.

7 hours ago, uglypearl said:

Thanks so much for translation  :) 

You're real life saver / avenger !

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@athena22, I'll take a crack at it, but is it just this one panel, or are there more panels?

This panel translation. 

Top lines says "Mr. Spread Leg Man, Do Bong Soon's power will raise you to a wider area." 

The script near BS says "I'm Do Bong Soon."

The bottom hash tag line says "#Elimination of Rude Behavior Campaign/ Subway train panel"

Just saw @uglypearl's version. It's good, especially since the panel itself was edited, but the bottom line translation isn't right, so I'll just leave my post in. 

Spoiler

thank you so much ...

20170228192744467.gif

it is only one panel and thank you @uglypearl and @stroppyse for translating it...:D Good morning..(my part of the world)

viewimage.php?id=25a4c528e2c131ad&no=29b

Spoiler

Can't wait for this one.  cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529

from  the still related naver article i understood one thing that AMH is going to family dinner and asking DBS to find the suspect who has been threatening him. that is why i think she giving that kind of look 

20 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

@dhakra this for you

Aigooo....BEST SPOILER EVER! Feels like birthday today.

tumblr_m41jrgBcwv1rs64k3o4_250.gif

Thank you so much, I saved every one of them. I will make good use of these gifs. It's a shame I can give you a like only once for this.

Oh I'm going to sleep VERY well today.

Here is the teaser for ep 3.. MH will be shot tonight. Despite the seriousness of that scene the Bodyguard music is making me laugh so much. :D Wouldnt it be more hilarious if the movie that they were watching (from the cinema previous stills) was The Bodyguard HAHAHA!

Archived