[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha.. seems like he has other motive for asking her to sleep with him in the special tech room. Once the light is off there are lights on the ceiling like starlights - very romantic.

MH continue to tell her about his family.

Oh wow -  BS is like Alice in wonderland coz MH's house is unbelievable- even has his own games arcade. 

He is skinship master ..grabs her hands & leads her to the hall.

so she sleeps on the sofa & he on the floor ..hmm .,I can imagine what sneaky ways he has for later ..damn he has a nice house ..

MH actually elts her sleep on the couch and voluntarily chooses the sleeping bag! Look at his ceiling! He is telling BS about his mother - it's connected to herHe also talks more about his family. He asks about what she likes about GD and since when - BS remembers about their basic school first meeting....

vre1Rln.jpgUAgruoq.jpgGqfjpYU.jpg

As they go to slp. Her on sofa. Him on sleeping back he turns out the light 

N theres the sky full of stars. So beautiful. I would love goin to slp seeing that before dreamin off

They have a sentimental talk. Hes sharing his past and about his mom again. Then abt his dad

I love hes so open to talkin to her about his family etc

Then the conversation goes to about GD and her one sided love. She tells of the past. Back in school..

After wondering in MH big house, BS finally founds him.

Then MH notice BS necklace and seems a bit jaleous as he asks her if it's that cop that gave it to her but she says not, it's her dad.

They go to sleep, BS on the sofa, MH on the floor. They're like in MH hidden room. Lights off and plenty stars appears on the roof (it's so pretty).

MH then tells her (I think) it reminds him of his mom, his mom died when he was I don't what, and it's after that he went living with his dad.

also explein her why he doesn't like cops. Then, ask her why she likes GD. she doesn't want to explain, so he ask when did her one sided crush started. She explains it was in middle school. GD arrives and he end up sitting next to her in class. She observes hom from afar playing piano at school since then. All girls in High school had a crush on him it seems

Flashback :wub: so BS thinks of how she first meet GD at school ., he is a talented pianist ! She's such a fangirl .,me too ...

Up to high school, GD was famous among girls and BS didn't like the attention other girls were giving him. 

Back to current day, BS feels sad cause GD does not has feeling for her. MH tries to cheer her up by asking her to play games with him all night, refuses to let her sleep.

Omo GD can even play the piano. Hes a hit among the girls. The piano part reminds me of his character in Page Turner.

BS gets teary talking abt GD. MH steals a look at her. Gets up n ask her to get up too. N they play video games together 

Match made in heaven guys. One a game creator. One a game lover. Sooooo cute.... My heart

Lol next minute shes on the sofa aslp n snorin.

Lol n the wake up hes beside me scene

Archived