Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

One more day of waiting.... 

Hope i can watch the streamin with no lagging...

5 hours ago, Era Ferawati said:

@emiry32 like this:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

This after BS know GD have gf right?

Sr.dc

She is aware that GD has a girlfriend. Even asked him about her in the first episode....

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images/gifs.
  • Like 10

5 hours ago, dhakra said:

I already forget what Ovary meant, thanks for refreshing my memories. It's still a word I wish I wouldn't know.<_< Ovaries are haunting me.

Besides that, very interesting to read about your thoughts, I agree with you on most parts. I'm curious if she will play a major role throughout the story, it would be sad if she only appears to be the girl who GD breaks up with or is the 'bad' girl that breaks up with him.

Haunted by ovaries? My dear fanboy , you are already in the pit of hell coz if you have not already noticed, you are in the Land of Exploding Ovaries. I'm surprised that you have not drowned in a sea of oestrogen given all the fangirling that goes on here:lol:

I think that cellist girl will hv a role but not a Super big one , given that now she's going to hv a love line with BS' bro. 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, mira08 said:

@Visually-wandering Woah i thought it's just me... They look alike, right?:D... But when i threw that idea to my friend she said "nah, he can't be"... Then again it won't be fun if gook du is the villain.. So i hope it's not him:lol:

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@Visually-wandering  @mira08 I can see what you mean if we are looking at side profile. But Andwae! andwae! Not our bb jisoo please :astonished:

No no no...our GD has different and more higher forehead right? :wink: ...but someone related to him might be...he did say as well the culprit is someone from neighborhood

Impatient guys? I am :)...want to see BS's reaction to guys pulling her opposite way...somehow have a feeling she might pull both of them to each other so they bump their heads...would be  funny :tongue: 

• Like 11

There are many new stills from this drama. Is there any written preview for episode 3? Sorry if it was already posted. This thread moves quite fast :D 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

i speculated about that (#1) because the old ladies were emphasizing that the twin is smart. Maybe... and a big maybe.. he realized that MH's biggest game was based on his sister......and he wants to protect his sister's secret.... and so far all his threats and hacking's were a bit amateur-is ,  all talk but no bite (yet) 

but that is just based on the first two episodes..let's see in the next few episodes if i need to revise my speculation..:D

was the game about/hinting about Bong Soo's powers?!! I didn't realise that!! :sweatingbullets: plus even if it's about a supper strong woman why think it's a threat to Bong Soon when she doesn't show her strength and as he know of Min Hyuk never met Bong Soon (we know he did but no one else know that) and games are fiction so they are of no threat and he's too sweet to do such a thing!! that's my opinion at least!! :) 

yes!! :D 

9 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

hahahahahaha....agree about GD things, in my eyes GD always do and think as a police everytime and everywhere, i dont see any difference between him as police and him as friend and him as boyfriend, yeah he is just so stiff characters that maybe too absorb with his job as police, must be honest i kinda dont like when see him at first at the moment when he always referring everything on laws books..oh please dont you tired GD must remembering all that law books? (but yeah maybe he just want to be good police and still young idealist police) it makes him looks like a prosecutor than a police at that moment..hahahahahaha *mianhae GD* but yeah i kinda get over it as time goes by, because i love this character too despite all the flaws..all characters must have the flaws that it makes them not perfect and interesting characters. 

same with you, im going to have fun to see that kind of love triangle....im not a fan of love triangle, kinda hate it sometimes, but yeah this drama kinda different that makes me excited, but please dont make it long, this love triangle play...hahahahahahaha

hhhhhhhh really?!! I loved him dispite it/for it though it's frustrating at times!! :lol: but it'skind of his charm as well :wub: like you said he's a young idialist cop who loves his job that much that he lives by it when it's needed and when it's not needed but that's due to him spending all his time with cops and under law books but that will change with time especially that he'll get to spend more time with his friend Bong Soon and Min Hyuk who I'm sure will bring his other hidden sides out hhhhhhhhhhhh :tongue: 

• Like 10

@supergal99 and @leekyuphii im gonna spend my thursday nyt rewatchin ep 1 & 2 too. 

@lingx2 thx for d info. Those will b super lucky winners. How i wish to b there. Will hav to wait for vid of the event when it takes place.

@dhakra hee im a gal n i fangal ParkBoYoung very much. She is too cute. Love all her expressions

@ferily haha thats a lovely thought but PBY is pretty professional. Never cross my mind to ship her with anyone in real life. 

Lastly i'll leave with this scene. I already knew she wouldnt thank him but i didny expect the words coming out of her mouth next

tumblr_om04z0JxCf1uvla1po7_250.gif

tumblr_om04z0JxCf1uvla1po1_250.gif

BS sure doesnt mince word

MH face is priceless

tumblr_om04z0JxCf1uvla1po2_250.gif

Spoiler

Hee

tumblr_om04z0JxCf1uvla1po5_250.gif

:blush::heart::grin::heart:

• Like 12

This thread is so active, and we are just in ep 2. I don't have yet anything to share or theories or questions..im just enjoying all the gifts you guys posted.  

I'm really smitten by park hyungsik..  I watched some of his scenes in heirs but I'm not enjoying it...  Hahahaha he is just so different now than the heirs,  he really looks like a kid in heirs.. But now he is really good looking manly actor that fits to be the main lead guy. Hahaha 

Hope jtbc will give too much spoilers like what tvn did with CA4K , haha

• Like 12

Enjoying this drama since I just watched Ep 2. 

Wanted something lighter than 'Voice' :confounded:

It looks like a lot of mysteries. Min Hyuk's stalker, the killer/kidnapper in Dobong-dong and the construction meanies who seem to be out to get her. 

Looking forward to Ep 3!

• Like 9

On 01/03/2017 at 9:20 PM, briseis said:

Bigger version of the new stills

source: naver

Sorry for quoting your post x

I'm just going to ask anybody's thought about Depyunim (AMH) about sleeping in at that super tiny sofa with uri heroine... I'm like what were he thinking (not that I complained I love it writernim you're so jjang) in real life if you do that in my country there will be a gun shot wedding the next day. I just can't hide curiosity was he really scared or he woke up early and play a prank on her again or he's just really into her? 

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 9

4 minutes ago, briseis said:

Some SWDBS MVs :)

i know that it's just only 2 episodes that has been aired and already i see many MV's in YouTube. Seriously this series has gained tremendous popularity. admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248 (it's just 2 episode and already 61 pg in thread + so many stills (i guess no other series had ever released this many stills as SWDBS admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 ) )

Anyway I'm happy that it has been gaining popularity not only in Korea even abroad. I guess this is a happy news for all the actors esp PHS for his first Main lead role and also jisoo for his second lead.I think the real reason for its popularity is it's way of story telling and concept. Unlike other dramas with typical romance line and action  thriller as such this is totally on a different level. crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif?1292792380

Spoiler

May seem bit off topic but i never really recommend my friends about any k-dramas but this one i had recommended to my friend and she watched this. I just asked her opinion today and she was like wow it's really nice and concept is different. she liked PHS's acting and she asked me whether it was the same guy whom we had watched in heirs.she wouldn't believe me when i said yes...She liked even PBY's character. She thought it was going to be funny one after first episode but then after watching second episode she really liked suspense thriller in it especially the way it was shown.

I feel that strong woman do bong soon is strong enough to break the rating charts.. and blow our minds. 

Strong woman do bong soon hwaiting (fighting..) cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249   cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249   cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

(after many day i did a post which has more writing less pics serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 7

WOW! this thread is moving so quick. Kekeke! so Im not sure if this making vid has been posted but I recall some was discussing about JiSoo and his cross dressing. I found this making vid rather funny- to dress like a female and even lap dance HAHAHA! kudos to you JiSoo

Ive fallen for him more... did anyone find it hard to concentrate on the subs or was it just me? :D

F9GjEP6.gif cto

• Like 12

4 hours ago, zagigirl said:

No no no...our GD has different and more higher forehead right? :wink: ...but someone related to him might be...he did say as well the culprit is someone from neighborhood

Impatient guys? I am :)...want to see BS's reaction to guys pulling her opposite way...somehow have a feeling she might pull both of them to each other so they bump their heads...would be  funny :tongue: 

Gal, I'm terrible at these things...i don't usually look at foreheads since my attention is often on his lips...:grimace: ....But i guess he has quite a high  forehead..ji-soo3.jpgDon't these lips look kissable? If he has no love line, might be a waste...ottoke?

But @Visually-wandering in her IG post here has come to the conclusion that it looks more like the witness, look at the 2nd & 3rd pic in her post which i hv inserted in spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, athena22 said:

i know that it's just only 2 episodes that has been aired and already i see many MV's in YouTube. Seriously this series has gained tremendous popularity. admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248 (it's just 2 episode and already 61 pg in thread + so many stills (i guess no other series had ever released this many stills as SWDBS admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 ) )

Anyway I'm happy that it has been gaining popularity not only in Korea even abroad. I guess this is a happy news for all the actors esp PHS for his first Main lead role and also jisoo for his second lead.I think the real reason for its popularity is it's way of story telling and concept. Unlike other dramas with typical romance line and action  thriller as such this is totally on a different level. crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif?1292792380

Reveal hidden contents

May seem bit off topic but i never really recommend my friends about any k-dramas but this one i had recommended to my friend and she watched this. I just asked her opinion today and she was like wow it's really nice and concept is different. she liked PHS's acting and she asked me whether it was the same guy whom we had watched in heirs.she wouldn't believe me when i said yes...She liked even PBY's character. She thought it was going to be funny one after first episode but then after watching second episode she really liked suspense thriller in it especially the way it was shown.

The fact that SWDBS has managed to gain success both in ratings and among fans is incredible. Especially, nowadays when it's so hard for a real rom-com to get high ratings because the Korean audience saw so many of them and it's difficult to hook them. Something which I understand because I've been watching kdramas for over 10 years and the older I get the pickier I become about the dramas I watch - there must be something new and refreshing and SWDBS has that refreshing element going strong. It's the way it manages to tell the story and how likable and unconventional both the leads are. 

P.S.: I love this thread! It's amazing how everyone is so positive, passionate but also well-informed and insightful. It reminds me of the best threads I've been part of so far like Healer, Moon Lovers, My Love from Another Star or Secret Love Affair.  THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SO EPIC!

• Like 13

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Haunted by ovaries? My dear fanboy , you are already in the pit of hell coz if you have not already noticed, you are in the Land of Exploding Ovaries. I'm surprised that you have not drowned in a sea of oestrogen given all the fangirling that goes on here:lol:

I think that cellist girl will hv a role but not a Super big one , given that now she's going to hv a love line with BS' bro. 

:blink: I have a small boat and I'm good at sailing, so everything is fine right know. As long as there isn't a huge wave coming my way I think I will be okay. :joy:

1 hour ago, notohaterfans said:

This thread is so active, and we are just in ep 2. I don't have yet anything to share or theories or questions..im just enjoying all the gifts you guys posted.  

I'm really smitten by park hyungsik..  I watched some of his scenes in heirs but I'm not enjoying it...  Hahahaha he is just so different now than the heirs,  he really looks like a kid in heirs.. But now he is really good looking manly actor that fits to be the main lead guy. Hahaha 

Hope jtbc will give too much spoilers like what tvn did with CA4K , haha

I feel the same way, I'm just enjoying the drama right now and doesn't feel like I have to analyze everything. I'm glad that there are enough people here to take over this part. 

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Sorry for quoting your post x

I'm just going to ask anybody's thought about Depyunim (AMH) about sleeping in at that super tiny sofa with uri heroine... I'm like what were he thinking (not that I complained I love it writernim you're so jjang) in real life if you do that in my country there will be a gun shot wedding the next day. I just can't hide curiosity was he really scared or he woke up early and play a prank on her again or he's just really into her? 

I'm curious about the same thing! I wonder why AMH slept next to DBS on the couch.... Guess we will have to find out tomorrow :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6