[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

@Era Ferawati @ferily @athena22 @sakura2016

What made our lovable and spunky heroine, Do Bong Soon cry (as seen in the preview) at the movie theater --

16991608_1725172027796487_92140788371163

@turtle0217 I believe Park Hyung Sik's actual IG account is https://www.instagram.com/phs1116/ not @phss1116 (the one with PHS & PBY in the profile photo).

I gotta say -- This is a happening thread! Coming here takes watching "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" to another level. I enjoy all the lively exchanges and appreciate everyone's input (love seeing the BTS clips and production stills!). Kamsahamnida, chingus! :)

12 more hours until episode 3 of SWDBS airs! I'm excited!!  dancing crazy rabbit

Fyi, the screenshot above is from this clip -- 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Omo @Earth2KatyD thank you for that picture, our heroine is crying watching a superhero movie....HAHAHA! ok I thought it might be the Bodyguard. devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

Uri Do Bong Soon is really one of a kind. I just know that she will continue to amuse us (and capture our :heart:s) till the very end!  well-done-red-crab

Hooray TGIF! :D:rolleyes: 11h plus to go.

Sharing this from hmymilk tumblr

Screenshot_2017-03-03-08-04-11-1.png

Shes so animated sometimes she feels like a cartoon character.. Cross with a marvel character

Omg at the new ep3 clip and new stills. Shes at Ahn family dinner. N rolling with laughter that the sentimental moment when she carries a wounded MH Whitney Houston belting out that classic. 

Like someone mentioned in previous pg (i lost track who the thread is moving at gd speed) its so nice this drama is receiving lots of love :heart: Feels nice when domestic and international audience loves it. Me thinks too that cause the execution and story is a lil different from norm and its such an awesome blend of genres so ppl tune in. Then thay jump in ratings in ep2 i credit it to the great performance of all the actors involved. 

We only anticipated super cgis from initial trailer. Then we were suprise in ep2 the amount of dark thriller, the kind of feels i get from Criminal Minds. The killer did get more scene than im comfortable with. This drama manages to suprise us. For me the cherry on top is despite the kooky comedy and thriller/mystery, is the script, the spoken humour and memorable lines along with of course the chemistry btwn our otps.

Lastly aft i rewatch ep1,2 and clip of ep3. Haha i cant help laughing that MH is eating his words already. Aft he made BS to turn on his car engine and then he said the bodyguard must prioritise MH's body and wellbeing over her own. Thats all talk no bite. In ep2 aft Officer Choi Si Won got stab he realise its really dangerous and asked her to quit. Then in the car he said he will protect her. And by all means the guy really means what he says :wub:

finally...its friday!!!!!!!! bongsoon day!!!!!! will camp here for sure tonight...

23 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Here is the teaser for ep 3.. MH will be shot tonight. Despite the seriousness of that scene the Bodyguard music is making me laugh so much. :D Wouldnt it be more hilarious if the movie that they were watching (from the cinema previous stills) was The Bodyguard HAHAHA!

thanks for sharing the preview for tonight episode!!!! agree with you onnie....the bodyguard song makes me laughing so much too, and i always sing along with and i will always love you everytime see this scene..hahahahahaha. 

23 minutes ago, briseis said:

Well, now it's clear that MH really meant it when he said: "I will protect you and you will protect me." :wub:

yeah MH is man with words then...he always mean everything he said. he looks so panic at that moment but he still think to protect BS first, how sweet he is. BS and MH like bodyguard to each other, keep protect each other. cant wait to see it tonight!!!

2 hours ago, briseis said:

OMG! Does Min Hyuk invite Bong Soon  even to the torture that is the Ahn family dinner?! 

omo omo omo....BS already being invited to ahn family dinner???wow wow wow..and finally i saw a glimpse of MH dad face,hahahahahaha, so at this dinner i will see ahn family member then, ah another things to anticipation.

14 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh really?!! I loved him dispite it/for it though it's frustrating at times!! :lol: but it'skind of his charm as well :wub: like you said he's a young idialist cop who loves his job that much that he lives by it when it's needed and when it's not needed but that's due to him spending all his time with cops and under law books but that will change with time especially that he'll get to spend more time with his friend Bong Soon and Min Hyuk who I'm sure will bring his other hidden sides out hhhhhhhhhhhh :tongue: 

i love him too despite how frustrating GD at times, but yeah agree with you thats GD charm as well. yeah im kinda waiting for his changing and development, he has so many layers that we dont even see it yet. and i still cant see through him too. I have same though with you, more he spent time with BS and MH, it will brings another GD sides out....

13 hours ago, sharreb said:

@supergal99 and @leekyuphii im gonna spend my thursday nyt rewatchin ep 1 & 2 too. 

high five!!!!! i did it last night, spent my thursday night rewatching ep 1 n 2 until i was late to sleep...its okay its for bongsoon///hahahahahaha

11 hours ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Sorry for quoting your post x

I'm just going to ask anybody's thought about Depyunim (AMH) about sleeping in at that super tiny sofa with uri heroine... I'm like what were he thinking (not that I complained I love it writernim you're so jjang) in real life if you do that in my country there will be a gun shot wedding the next day. I just can't hide curiosity was he really scared or he woke up early and play a prank on her again or he's just really into her? 

i just have same curiosity with you...what happen that night that makes both of them sleep on small couch like that???is MH that scared???or is MH didnt feel comfortable sleep on sleeping bad???or MH just want to tease BS but fall to his own trap??or he already so attracted to sleeping BS???so many alternative choices..that im kinda looking forward what the answer will be...lets see tonight. and i dont think both of them will sleep at MH house, why i kinda feel both of them following GD request and sleep on GD place or something neutral that GD still can have eyes on both of them. but no matter how hard GD to separate MH and BS that night, in the end of the day both just grow closer....just look at the moment they open their eyes in the morning..kyaaaaaa

hahahahahahahaha...laugh at your words, ofc in real life in my country especiall the conservative family ones, there will be a gun shot wedding next day..hahahahaha

9 hours ago, dhakra said:

I wonder if JH likes Messi.....she should ask him that...:rolleyes:

hahahahahahahahahaha...anothe bokjoo reference.. i think she already ask that to GD but GD dont like messi, he likes beethoven, thats why his gf is a cellist...hahhahahahaha. in future she should ask that question to MH,hahahaha

Spoiler

ps: just my 2 cents, we get really so many still, spoilers of the upcoming episode, and thats makes me happy and my anticipation grows higher day by day. Production team give to us so still for this week episode like movie date between MH dan BS (oh thats so sweet...BS cries but MH eyes not in movie, but always at BS), ahn family dinner, and all scenes at the preview (the bodyguard etc) my question, we will see that scenes on this week episode right????the production team wont tease us with that spoilers and still right?? hahahaha..but yeah i will accept what they given to me this week, just comes faster please

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Well, now it's clear that MH really meant it when he said: "I will protect you and you will protect me." :wub:

:huh: Things are getting really dangerous pretty fast, the drama doesn't waste any time. Really proud of him that he protects her from gunfire, isn't catching a bullet to save your loved one the most heroic thing to do as a man? I have to say Whitney Houstons "I will always love you" kills the mood that he protects her and gets shot. That drags the whole scene into something absurd. Still I'm hoping that she realises what he's willing to do for her.

11 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

i just have same curiosity with you...what happen that night that makes both of them sleep on small couch like that???is MH that scared???or is MH didnt feel comfortable sleep on sleeping bad???or MH just want to tease BS but fall to his own trap??or he already so attracted to sleeping BS???so many alternative choices..that im kinda looking forward what the answer will be...lets see tonight. and i dont think both of them will sleep at MH house, why i kinda feel both of them following GD request and sleep on GD place or something neutral that GD still can have eyes on both of them. but no matter how hard GD to separate MH and BS that night, in the end of the day both just grow closer....just look at the moment they open their eyes in the morning..kyaaaaaa

Well, maybe that's just me and my little thoughts, but if you have a pretty girl like her in your house and you already fell in love with her, you tend to find reasons that you have to sleep next to her and want to force some close moments. And since she still thinks he's gay, why not take advantage of it while her shields are down anyways? It always easier to say sorry for that AFTER she finds out. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, lingx2 said:

NEW Episode 3 preview

http://tv.naver.com/v/1488390

OMG, best spoiler ever...!!!! I've been waiting for this scene!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Here is the teaser for ep 3.. MH will be shot tonight. Despite the seriousness of that scene the Bodyguard music is making me laugh so much. :D Wouldnt it be more hilarious if the movie that they were watching (from the cinema previous stills) was The Bodyguard HAHAHA!

I know right! Despite MH getting hurt in that scene, his reaction is funny in the beginning when that guy started shooting at them, and the music obviously didn't help either :lol:

1 hour ago, Earth2KatyD said:

@Era Ferawati @ferily @athena22 @sakura2016

What made our lovable and spunky heroine, Do Bong Soon cry (as seen in the preview) at the movie theater --

@turtle0217 I believe Park Hyung Sik's actual IG account is https://www.instagram.com/phs1116/ not @phss1116 (the one with PHS & PBY in the profile photo).

I gotta say -- This is a happening thread! Coming here takes watching "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" to another level. I enjoy all the lively exchanges and appreciate everyone's input (love seeing the BTS clips and production stills!). Kamsahamnida, chingus! :)

12 more hours until episode 3 of SWDBS airs! I'm excited!!  dancing crazy rabbit

Fyi, the screenshot above is from this clip -- 

Hmmm, I do know she said that in Episode 0... Maybe that's the sole reason why she cry or maybe something happened beforehand? I don't know...

Yes, that is Park Hyung Sik's legitimate Instagram (@phs1116) :) as you mentioned already~

I'm super excited for episode 3!!!! -throws confetti in the air- Tomorrow morning needs to come right now (well for my timezone :D

Since we r mentioning it. This is PHS real ig account

Screenshot_2017-03-03-10-51-02.png

Theres been no update. This one is his last post, which Jisoo liked :heart: As my google translation says may the drama continues "power strong"

I do wonder if he would sing an ost. I like the duet he had with LSK for Trolls. Really showcase his vocals with quiet almost no music

Spoiler

@Earth2KatyD @leekyuphii We are indeed in for more laughs this week. According to this article - http://korea.iyaa.com/article/2017/03/kencan-lucu-park-bo-young-dan-park-hyung-sik-strong-woman-do-bong-soon-di-bioskop-3586082.html ep 3 and 4 will give us that. BS was crying in the cinemas because she felt the pain of a superhero whom has to live with hiding their power.  Nawww how cute is that lol!

9 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Since we r mentioning it. This is PHS real ig account

Theres been no update. This one is his last post, which Jisoo liked :heart: As my google translation says may the drama continues "power strong"

I do wonder if he would sing an ost. I like the duet he had with LSK for Trolls. Really showcase his vocals with quiet almost no music

Hide contents

Oh I hope he will sing an OST for this drama :D I absolutely love his voice (I can go on a rant about his vocals and my favorite videos of him singing, but since this is about the drama, I won't go on about it~). He sang an OST for Hwarang, so maybe there will be a chance that he'll sing an OST for this drama!! We'll just have to wait and see when they announce the OST singer~

(Also just to note about the True Colors, totally off topic, but Lee Sung Kyung is absolutely beautiful and stunning too! She and Park Hyung Sik do such a good job harmonizing together and the blend of their voices is just...lovely)

One thing I love about this drama is that MH knows about BS's super strength and he still likes her. 

At the moment I am ambivalent about GD as BS is still hiding her true self. GD really treats BS like an oppa (brother) so I am not sure how a turning point where he sees her as a woman will play out.

I am looking forward to the fact that BS still thinks MH likes men. Hahahaha....

KtYLYm.gif

So busy with work but look at too many stills & video, i can't help feeling so excited about this ep tonight :wub:

Thank u chingu for always keep update ^^

Can't wait for ep 3 & the promises which they will do when the ratings reached 3% :D

Can't wait for tonight episode, It's nice that the drama airs on friday and saturday night, since we're finally free from all of our work in those time, so we can chill to watch the drama, phew! :D

9 hours ago, athena22 said:

just now larger stills released IN JTBC Website of SWDBS

Spoiler

Oh Noooooo... not another poor-girl-meets-chaebol's father scene ? I thought MH's father has no control over him,cause he's successful on his own? Although the chaebol father looks more like king of gangster. :tongue:

Archived