[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Oh Noooooo... not another poor-girl-meets-chaebol's father scene ? I thought MH's father has no control over him,cause he's successful on his own? Although the chaebol father looks more like king of gangster. :tongue:

I think according to Naver article the reason MH took her was to find possible suspects behind his blackmailing and other threats.You took my words seriously he looks like a gangster and people who were supposed to be gangsters look normal when you compare them crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

@ferily @JackieOnTheRocksand many other as  @briseis said he will feel uncomfortable on floor (may be mosquitoes or something)and will go and sleep on 

giphy.gif 

Spoiler

DBS's crying scene.... (what is agari trying to do??)

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

PHS chaged his insta account profile pic to cute art of Ahn min hyuk wow..:D

I think after gun shot incident,his father ask him to go back at home,even AMH runaway,but his father still want AMH inherit his company,so I think he love AMH so much than all AMH's all brother who stay beside him.

Even he know she's strong,but he still cover her and get shot:wub: my hero:heart:

I love his first impression abt BS, she saved the bus and than walk away(so cool:heart:)and he's the only one know abt it.and after they're meet again she still the same person(help the old man with fight the gangster:lol:)and still she just silence,no words in police station.that's why AMH think she's sexy:lol:

And like BS did with others(helping without people noticed)AMH do the same to her(not big thing since he dun have power:lol:,but like all he do for her,feed her,drive to home and other list we'll see on next ep)

Can't wait for tonight....

@ferily this one

1488523720_154731_zpsr47aaozx.png

Sr.dc

Omg i watched the preview for tonight's episode and I love how MH intuitively pulls BS away and hugged/protect her... his posture while hugging her was a little awkward and i personally feel that this shows how the first thing that came to his mind was BS and that he only later realised that he was hugging her by doing so

Not good at expressing myself but the gist is there hehe

cant wait for today's episode!! 

Just re-watched episode, and noticed that MH character is very different from our usual male lead. He didn't get offended when Bong Soon complained about the noodles being overcooked. Instead he smiled. So sweet... Usual male lead character will have put on annoyed face.

53 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

I think after gun shot incident,his father ask him to go back at home,even AMH runaway,but his father still want AMH inherit his company,so I think he love AMH so much than all AMH's all brother who stay beside him.

Even he know she's strong,but he still cover her and get shot:wub: my hero:heart:

I love his first impression abt BS, she saved the bus and than walk away(so cool:heart:)and he's the only one know abt it.and after they're meet again she still the same person(help the old man with fight the gangster:lol:)and still she just silence,no words in police station.that's why AMH think she's sexy:lol:

And like BS did with others(helping without people noticed)AMH do the same to her(not big thing since he dun have power:lol:,but like all he do for her,feed her,drive to home and other list we'll see on next ep)

@ferily this one

Sr.dc

Ooh that's a good assumption that you make about his father asking Minhyuk to maybe come over or to come back home like you said... who knows...

And yes of course I know Park Hyung Sik's instagram account :wink: I have been stalking, I mean following him for awhile now... I'm waiting until he reaches 1 million followers :D (Proud fan :wub:)

@Kasmic aigooo so sweet....i thought they watch romance melo movie thats makes BS crying like that, but turn out they watch superhero movie, and BS felt the pain of a superhero whom has to live with hiding their power.,...never thought of it. hahahaha..uri BS really sweet,,,

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Oh Noooooo... not another poor-girl-meets-chaebol's father scene ? I thought MH's father has no control over him,cause he's successful on his own? Although the chaebol father looks more like king of gangster. :tongue:

hahahahahahahahaha...agree with your words, chaebol fathers looks more like king of gangster, especially with that odd sunglasses...hahahahaha...i cant found they right words when i see MH dad for the first time, king of gangster really suited his father looks..hahahahahaha...what a weird chaebol

55 minutes ago, briseis said:

OST part will be release today. It's called 'Heartbeat' and will be sung by Suran

wah suran will sing the osts. still waiting the ost when MH see BS from his car at the front of police station. that man voice, yeah im waiting to that ost the most, because that ost is so sweet and i even can sing along right now, whose man the owner of that voice???? 

same with you @ferily and many other chingus herem I hope PHS will sing an OST for this drama, i love his voice since he sang dance songs in his boyband..hahahahahahaha..when all ppl see siwan or dongjun, my eyes and my ears always fixed on him. Hope there will be a chance for him sing an ost from this drama, like what he did in hwarang. 

41 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

yeah thats kinda possible, after gun shot incident his father ask him to go back home, and yeah maybe he kinda worried about AMH too, (gun shoot is really serious incident)

agree with you about the first impression. like MH said, their first encounter (in gangster fight) is more thrilling than any other games, so it kinda memorable for him too. he still dont know that their first encounter actually happen a long long time ago at the bus accident, that makes her as his hero, thats way stronger, sweeter and thriller then that wont MH forget.

just a few hours away....cant wait for tonight.....:wub::wub:  

So cute that he put cartoon of AMH character as his insta profile pic. So swag. Both AMH and PHS :heart:

Not sure if anyone share d phone wallpp by PPJAE44

Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-51-36-1.png

Sigh more hand holding in d new future pleasssee

Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-51-17-1.png

Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-52-07-1.png

N yay looking forward to this scene later

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Just re-watched episode, and noticed that MH character is very different from our usual male lead. He didn't get offended when Bong Soon complained about the noodles being overcooked. Instead he smiled. So sweet... Usual male lead character will have put on annoyed face.

Hee thats the charm of Ahn Min Hyuk. He likes it when she talks back to him n oso that she talks direct n frank.

2 hours ago, briseis said:

OST part will be release today. It's called 'Heartbeat' and will be sung by Suran

http://kpop.wikia.com/wiki/Suran

source: nate

I went to google Suran. She has sweet vocals n last sang for Jealousy Incarnate. Looking forward to the new ost

Our resident cutie PBY :wub: on Ceci Korea insta acc.

Btw love her clothes sweaters knits coats on SWDBS

Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-36-37-1.png

51 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

I wonder if it could be our cute BS's imagination...or probably her nightmare...haaa:astonished:

Have fun watching ep.3!:glasses:

That will be one hell of a nightmare for her, seeing her crush getting butt-grabbed by a 'gay'.:D. I didn't know this scene will arrive this fast. 

I bet it's MH's way to chase Guk Doo away, so no one will be disturbing his 'dating'/alone time with Bong Soon.

What is the song played in ep 1 when BS rides away and MH looking at her from his car (after the "damn sexy")? Is it by PHS?

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

wonder if it could be our cute BS's imagination...or probably her nightmare...haaa:astonished:

Haha. It's a nightmare for her either way, whether in reality or her dreams. 

--/--/--------

Chingus , this is a little out of topic , but has anyone watched My Love Eun Dong which was by this screenwriter & if you hv do let me know what you think about it. I find her take on the female characters rather fascinating. 

PBY stills are so cute

C5_InRgVMAAGpQj.jpg

Spoiler

C5_IjfoUsAAMlwH.jpg

C5_IgxjU0AAT9hn.jpg

C5_IfEYU4AA_zFY.jpg

Im not sure if any of you seen it or missed it..eng subs of the 2 previous making vid is out on Drama Fever...THANK YOU DF!

Omo in Junior School Jisoo won a Drag Contest Kekeke! 

PHS couldnt hold in his laughter of the actor playing his secretary. I wouldnt too as his screams of pain is indeed hilarious. 

11 hours ago, briseis said:

OMG! Does Min Hyuk invite Bong Soon  even to the torture that is the Ahn family dinner?! 

source: naver

owwww poor kid!! he really feels sad there!! :( good thing he have someone he feels good around by his side there!! 

11 hours ago, triplem said:

Omgeee!!  I can't wait for that scene. I can't believe that on this show we get to see the male leads cross dress. :lol: 

woo Hoo @jellybellymonster..let's spazz ! 

Anyway all the spazzing is making me hungry ..see you all later ...

Edit: hmmm , I'm suddenly reminded of this...I notice they eat alot on this show...

hhhhhhhhhh you're making me hangry too chingu!! yum yum hhhhhh

9 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Here is the teaser for ep 3.. MH will be shot tonight. Despite the seriousness of that scene the Bodyguard music is making me laugh so much. :D Wouldnt it be more hilarious if the movie that they were watching (from the cinema previous stills) was The Bodyguard HAHAHA!

hhhhhhhhhhhh thank you so much for the teaser chingu!! yes it's weired to laugh at such situation but I can't help but laugh!! :lol: 

on a serious note, I loved how Min Hyuk went to Bong Soon to bring her to safety with him not only caring for his safety but also hers and he even covered her which shows wha a caring person he is unlike his words of "my safety comes before yours" he said before!! 

9 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

@Era Ferawati @ferily @athena22 @sakura2016

What made our lovable and spunky heroine, Do Bong Soon cry (as seen in the preview) at the movie theater --

@turtle0217 I believe Park Hyung Sik's actual IG account is https://www.instagram.com/phs1116/ not @phss1116 (the one with PHS & PBY in the profile photo).

I gotta say -- This is a happening thread! Coming here takes watching "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" to another level. I enjoy all the lively exchanges and appreciate everyone's input (love seeing the BTS clips and production stills!). Kamsahamnida, chingus! :)

12 more hours until episode 3 of SWDBS airs! I'm excited!!  dancing crazy rabbit

Fyi, the screenshot above is from this clip -- 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you for the information chingu!! :lol: yes it's really sad!! :lol: 

while waiting for today's episode let's enjoy some fanmade mv

Spoiler

@Ainee Etp about AMH'S FATHER in character list in jtbc website it is given something like former gangster... I couldn't help but start laughing at google translation 

Spoiler

오성그룹 회장. 한때 오양파1인자였던 깡패출신 기업인. 오성그룹을  민혁에게 물려주고 싶어하지만 민혁이 관심이 없자 늘 속상해하고 민혁의 게임회사를 우습게 아는데 생각보다 그 규모와 매출이 엄청난 것을 알고 아들을 인정한다.

google translation:

President of Oh sung group.A business man from a rouge who was once the no. 1 onion. I want to hand over Oh Sung group to Min hyuk but I'm always upset when he is not interested. 

I couldn't control my laughter guess google translator sometime even though goes wrong speaks truth..lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 pff2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862515pff1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862515uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

BTW are you going to do today's live recap??

Chingus 2h ish to go. So excited lol :D i cant sit still and kp glancing at the clock my watch my phone

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Haha. It's a nightmare for her either way, whether in reality or her dreams. 

--/--/--------

Chingus , this is a little out of topic , but has anyone watched My Love Eun Dong which was by this screenwriter & if you hv do let me know what you think about it. I find her take on the female characters rather fascinating. 

I did @triplem n honestly im surprise its from the same screenwriter. My love eundong is vy poignant n even heavy, even d k scenes r quite intense. Its a story that relays the love btwn otps in their teens 20s and 30s. I can say its memorable but not evyone cup of tea. I dont remember humour in it. Im so glad for the humour in Strong Woman DBS. Kudos to the screenwriter for exceeding herself and doing sth fresh.

I put in an mv in spoiler if u interested to have a look n hav a feel for the drama

Spoiler

Archived