[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

I love the main trio photoshoot so much because it hints on the dynamic between Bong Soon and the two male leads. There is Ji Soo as Gook Do with his stony expression, very much the stickler for rules who does everything by the book, keeping a certain distance between himself and Bong Soon. And there is Min Hyuk who is his exact opposite - unconventional, quirky, always trying to touch Bong Soon, unable to keep his hands and himself away from her, and trying to interact with her and always smiling. 

5JQofNt.pngVph5Yck.pngA7Memai.png

Spoiler

7JEy4qc.pngb8tMuyK.png48R1e6C.png8rbEmzs.png8JbuvuT.pngp8V3qmM.png

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, briseis said:

I love the main trio photoshoot so much because it hints on the dynamic between Bong Soon. There is Ji Soo as Gook Do with his stony expression, very much the stickler for rules who does everything by the book, keeping a certain distance between himself and Bong Soon. And there is Min Hyuk who is his exact opposite - unconventional, quirky, always trying to touch Bong Soon, unable to keep his hands and himself away from her, and trying to interact with her and always smiling. 

Yep, i see too ^^ The AMH character seems very interesting :D And OMG, chemistry between PBY & PMH is so so so strong. I can't feel OTP vibe from them in this BTS vid hahaa :wub: They smile together, so sweettttt :tongue:

How can wait until the next Friday ^_^ !!!

On 2/14/2017 at 8:04 AM, Kasmic said:

Yep Im reading it on various sources and they are calling it episode 0 HAHAHA! I thought it might be the Press conference but maybe not. Anyone knows when that will be?:huh:

hmmm seems like the trend these days... starting things off with Episode 0 but then who's complaining? hehehe

I'm not into romantic comedy bcoz i'll become upset when i'm thinking my own lonely life. Alas, I love PHS as SMJ/King Jin Heung in Hwarang. So, i've decided to check out this drama when it's air. Hopefully, i'll love him again in this drama. Nite

2 hours ago, an-naum said:

I'm not into romantic comedy bcoz i'll become upset when i'm thinking my own lonely life. Alas, I love PHS as SMJ/King Jin Heung in Hwarang. So, i've decided to check out this drama when it's air. Hopefully, i'll love him again in this drama. Nite

For me, this is the exact reason why I start watching rom-coms. Only if a drama gets me to the point where I'm real upset and think about my life I would consider it a good drama. And to this point there are less than a handful that did that.

12 hours ago, briseis said:

I love the main trio photoshoot so much because it hints on the dynamic between Bong Soon and the two male leads. There is Ji Soo as Gook Do with his stony expression, very much the stickler for rules who does everything by the book, keeping a certain distance between himself and Bong Soon. And there is Min Hyuk who is his exact opposite - unconventional, quirky, always trying to touch Bong Soon, unable to keep his hands and himself away from her, and trying to interact with her and always smiling. 

You pointed this out so well! Their chemistry will probably be SIZZLING because of both of their personalities. I think I'm way weaker for eccentric male leads rather than... you know, jerks haha.

32 minutes ago, LoveBangWon said:

NEW STILLS

YOU'RE AN ANGEL! It really does seem like Min Hyuk isn't afraid to be a little touchy then, but I don't mean that in a "I like you so I want to touch you"-way. It seems like this is a wrestling scene, and it looks like Min Hyuk is one of those people who are touchy around those he's started to get comfortable with? And I was wondering how our Bong Soon would react to an eccentric personality like him, she seems a little startled by this :wink: 

So excited to see even more of what exactly kind of person Bong Soon will turn out to be and if her superpowers will be put into a troublesome situation... Didn't the description say that if she uses it for evil/something else, the powers will disappear...? Will we see some kind of superhero scene where the heroine will have to make a choice of sacrifice or losing something? hmmmmmm

@nonski no not complaining at all. These new stills are killing me they are so cute together. OMO JiSoo what am I going to do with you?? No matter there's lots of fans here with open arms already hahaha! 

JiSoo character looks so confused, bored and not interested lol! ezgif.com-5592f23302.gif

Spoiler

ezgif.com-a8d22eb980.gifcto

PHS Omo so cute crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

oKqZOte.gif cto

The back hug new stills, she looks like she's about to flip him. Im already loving the laughs of this show. Cant wait!!! YAY!!! :D

Im currently listening to his voice in Trolls andd the songs esp "True Colours" Im mezmerized. Im going to be greedy and request for him to sing an OST in this drama too. He did it for Hwarang so why not here too. :lol:

With each new still and BTS footage, it’s virtually impossible not to fall in love with this show and the three main characters. They are all having such a good time and both the bromance and romance is utterly adorable. PBY is always awesome but I have a sneaking suspicion that it might be Park Hyung Sik who might steal the show with his portrayal of Ahn Min Hyuk. It's such a rare sight to see a quirky, unconventional male lead.

tumblr_olg26mTEf21s8t96qo1_1280.pngtumblr_olg26mTEf21s8t96qo4_1280.pngtumblr_olg26mTEf21s8t96qo3_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_olg26mTEf21s8t96qo2_1280.pngtumblr_olg26mTEf21s8t96qo5_1280.pngtumblr_olg26mTEf21s8t96qo6_1280.pngtumblr_olg26mTEf21s8t96qo7_1280.pngtumblr_olg26mTEf21s8t96qo8_1280.png

On 2/14/2017 at 4:08 PM, juliacaesar said:

BTW, I never noticed this before, but I see a pattern in PHS's drama poster :D Seems like a girl with her arms around both of "her boys" is now the Hyung Sik-themed poster? Hehe. 

You can clearly see the difference in the two characters personalities though! ... So the lead will always be on the right side then, eh?

Lol! I didn't even realize that. WOW! It looks exactly like the other poster, but yes Park Hyung Sik is now on the other side. I would agree that right side is probably the main lead. :lol:

On 2/14/2017 at 10:59 AM, juliacaesar said:

Just to clear up confusions^^

It's as @furu.vu217 said: All we know right now is that PBY's character is described as a woman with a crush on JS's character ever since their childhood. JS does not like PBY in the same way, but he is a protective friend of hers. The article on how JS's char harbors a crush on PBY's char is false (I know this because it got me confused at first too, it was a Soompi article with false info).

What we don't know: JS's char will return PBY's char's feelings. There certainly is a chance for this to happen, but we'll just have to find that out. I'm betting my money on that it doesn't happen, but who knows :) 

@triplem @Ahtan @ferily @turtle0217

I don't know, I'm hoping or guessing that JS will be confused and while he's confused and contemplating between PBY or PHS, the other two would have gotten closer. I don't know, my guess. <_<

On 2/14/2017 at 3:39 PM, triplem said:

Thanks for the clarification @juliacaesar. Looking forward to the drama starting. @turtle0217... for PHS' sake , I hope he gets the girl too. I'm not watching Hwarang but seems like fr all the posts here, he ain't scoring there. He's too cute to not get the girl again. Sorry #teamjisoo :grimace:

Yeah, he's not doing well in Hwarang, I just stop watching it and it's going to end, so I'll wait for the ending. His character is just soo sad and getting stomped by like everyone. Sorry, just my thoughts on his character.

Eitherway, I am looking forward to this drama. My school work is soo overload right now and such a busy schedule and hopefully, by the time all these craziness pass by, the drama will arrived. :smile:

Love the new "Making Of" video they released!

There was one part where I couldn't help laughing at Hyung Sik's expression...

hhqKllB.jpg

npuyqJL.png

I'm so sorry, Park Hyung Sik ssi...

Then I also noticed Ji Soo's expression as I paused...

pNaM8mq.png

I'm so so sorry.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Young seems to be enjoying this :wink: 

1tOxzrM.png

what am i doing with my life

Archived