[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahn min hyuk is a reincarnation of King Jin Heung of Hwarang. Technically,  he still handsome,  rich (chaebol/royal). So,  in this life ( Strong Woman Do Bong-soon), he may have the girl,  living freely,  happy, less to worry compares with his life in Hwarang :- lose the girl,  living in hiding,  serious expression and many things to worry.  

The episode 0 did attracted me to watch it. No damsel in distress,  bromance,  PBY badass act,  cheerful tone.  The chemistry between the three (PBY,  PHS,  JS)  is something delighted to see. 

FIGHTING!!  

17 hours ago, fluffychim1013 said:

OMG I'm sooo ready for this drama! Hwarang has been a complete disappointment (the writing, not the actors) and this week's episode basically killed me. 

I totally agree with you, the writing of this story is such a disappointment. :rage: All the hwarang boys look soo cute together off screen and variety shows.

14 hours ago, briseis said:

New hilarious teaser is out! IT'S SIMPLY EPIC!

I just finish watching all the clips on JTBC youtube page. I CAN'T WAIT!! Now, i'm going to go watch the episode 0!!! 

The BROMANCE is too CUTEE!! Park Hyung Sik and Ji Soo are too great together! :lol: :blush:

Got home some moments ago and saw that there is a warming episode for us,to say so,did i see right or HyungShik is dressed as a girl?:lol:

Also who the hell has as a dream when small to be the culprit/criminal:huh: our hero is so unique!!!!

Oh my gosh, thank you so much to everyone who posted up stills and videos from episode 0! Looking at all the photos is making me excited to watch Episode 0 :D Hopefully Viki will have it posted so I could watch it there...

But omg, Park Hyung Sik cross dressing xD Oh Lord this drama is just going to be golden. So excited to see the bromance beteeen PHS and JS because it seems like we're gonna get a whole ton of it.

And YESS PSJ and NJH cheering on their boyfri-I mean, friend. (The bromance between PHS and PSJ sand with NJH and JS though :wink:)

Okay now I know I'm just going to love this drama...

Woah!!! I am loving the romance...

Can you feel the chemistry?

giphy.gif

.....on & off air, this love is strong...

giphy.gif

...even their lover's quarrel is so intense.

giphy.gif

And these next level bromance gifs in spoiler............priceless!

Can't wait for Feb 24th!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hello #pervsquad @Visually-wandering, happy to see you here too. Yay, our weekends will be fun what with TWY and this drama. I have been camping here since the end of Jan and am really looking forward to this.

6 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

@triplem aigooo chingu. Look how our soul found each other. ^__^. Me also been waiting for this, just finally drop a post after the cute ep0 clips. I never paid attention on the broadcast time slot until u mentioned it will be on weekend too. How can I managed my self to follow this? *Nervous

Lol!! I understand the problem. I  will have too many dramas ..but :heart: will find a way. Just need to use more mask for my panda eyes, since I will hv to sacrifice some sleep. 

Still watching all of your gifs and stills, gosh, I really want to wait until the subbed version of ep0 releases.

Still a week left before this gem finally airs, I need footage. :bawling:

tumblr_oh9k4xejlF1vfh44co2_500.gif

19 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Got home some moments ago and saw that there is a warming episode for us,to say so,did i see right or HyungShik is dressed as a girl?:lol:

It is not the first time that HyungShik dressed as a girl.

He cross-dressed before at ZE:A's concert tour. ^_^

And in Idol League (2010, year ZE:A debut)

Archived