[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aah..thank god, we can dive right into this drama for more of Park Hyungsik. There were not enough of him in hwarang .

I hope this drama give us strong storyline, because all the 3 actors are already good . 
And their chemistry off screen from all The BTS and interviews that I watch are jjang !!! 

4 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Today is the press conference ? It's so nice to see SWDBS's cast :D

I just ended the Hwarang mess so I can wholeheartedly focused SWDBS lol :tongue: I still miss Sam Maek Jong but i'm looking forward to new side of PHS - An Min Hyuk :wink:

I couldn't agree more with you on the Hwarang mess, that's why I stop watching it, too and started waiting on this one. I love his character in the other drama, but his story is just too sad and how he was treated. Hopefully it's all better in this one.

Thank you everyone for posting all the press conference pictures and videos. :smile:

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Hope the streaming will be good this Friday!! :wub:

are you going to do live recap here also.???.. Nice...  :blush:

31 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

PHS share his insta post to promo "SWDBS" drama ^_^ He's so cute with this hair style :wub:

couldn't agree more.:D @furu.vu217 thank you for all press con pic and for posting live stream link :tongue:

Archived