[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

7 hours ago, dhia205 said:

i'm here @trust3... my real world pretty hectic lately.. i think same case with @angelangie too...

i read 60% comment but just have a time to like it (mostly the steamy and pervy one LOL :lol:).... and when i try to jump in i fell lost ahahaha.... i'll catch up soon... 

me too... i fell lost whenever i woke up in the morning:dizzy:.... trying my best to remember which page i read :weary:..... i'm lost...:bawling:

3 minutes ago, tatidu said:

cr. as tagged. 

ahhhhh... the slow motion... closeup..... :tired: DOCTORS make patient insane!! :skull:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Tiggie2 said:

Mods are here we better be on our best behaviour  :) Happy 1000+ pages patients!!! I'm loving the new BTS. Thank you Doctors production team!!! I sense this might be out last BTS, I hope I'm wrong though. Hear that some of you are annoyed with SBS. Please don't be bitter towards the new shows otherwise we patients would not be different to the haters who have been sour grapes towards this drama. Although, I don't plan on watching any drama after Doctors for a while because I love this drama too much. Doctors really have had a great run, it has exceeded everyone's expectations. It wasn't an overseas big budget, pre-produced, famous writer drama. It relied heavily on the humane reality story-telling and top-notch acting from the OTP. I think I'm just grateful to see PSH back on screen after such a long time. Not sure when her next drama will be?

PSH is so pretty in this dress. :wub:

Spoiler

D71A68AF-F414-461A-B80D-FAC26B243C19_zps

This is just hilarious :lol: 

cr: All gifs from Doctors dcinside 

Last bts... :( maybe On monday they will release another bts right? 

I'll be waiting for dvd blue ray release. And wishing we gt 1 extra romantic scene. Two kiss (a peck and hot kiss) not enough for 20 eps rom com lenght drama. Kekeke 

And i must agree with u. Doctors gt so many loves when ths show not in sbs focus. No big budget, no blockbuster (oh helipd is one),  not so famous writer just so-so, nor like sbs very important drama like scarlet n legend blue sea (im looking forward for ths drama no hard feeling), 

But when they got park shin hye & kim rae won, this drama gt a lot of spotlight from knetz.  Park shin hye takes long time b4 she made her decision to take this role (just after kim rae won confirmed thn uri dr hyejung comfirmed her role too, she takes abt 2-3 month right chingu?)

And when this drama blamed to dragging their plot, inetz claimed Doctors so boring, not exciting, thy just watch ths drama for  kim rae won or park shin hye or jisoo or puppies, or lee sang yeob or nam goon min, but they still watching... but DOCTORS still remain firmly with their rating (increasng) while other thing may compete the rating like olympic, vacation or many more but doctors just stable. 

This drama abt how beautiful life is even when we through over heavy rain... and doctors very heartwarming to every one. Even they got a lots of hate but nobody can push this drama down bcz  the impact of moral value. 

My friends claim this drama not really exciting than park shin hye's lead man in pinocchio but they still watching doctors. Even without so many romance, but the drama still winning some point deep inside their heart. :):)

I'll miss D-Day ++monday with doctors but this gif made me laugh! What a creative fans....  

Spoiler

F96C77E7-79FA-4684-9530-F638DE3AFE34_zps

• Like 15

Oh my....we are approaching the end of the drama....I'm happy Doctors well received and loved by the audience .... I just want to thanks all Doctors's crew for delivering such amazing drama to watch:heart:

HtnBKVk.jpg

And have fun Patients...we still have 3 episodes to watch...lets support and love Doctors until the end....See how happy JH and HJ for your support...hehehe:grin:

ay5xytm.gif

credit all pics to the owner 

did they finish filming doctors overall already? I heard the last known scene that ppl saw PSH/KRW finish filming was at the park. I hope that's not the official ending of the drama, at a part or something. I'm still hopeful on this whole marriage concept thing. THEY did KEEP using the word marriage continuously throughout this drama. 

I know that sometimes filming goes out of order so I have hopes. For a beautiful wedding & all that /:

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

did they finish filming doctors overall already? I heard the last known scene that ppl saw PSH/KRW finish filming was at the park. I hope that's not the official ending of the drama, at a part or something. I'm still hopeful on this whole marriage concept thing. THEY did KEEP using the word marriage continuously throughout this drama. 

I know that sometimes filming goes out of order so I have hopes. For a beautiful wedding & all that /:

I don't hope much about the marriage scenes...probably just proposal from JH to HJ is enough for me...and I keep low hope about their marriage life scene. that include little JH and HJ...a glimpse of pregnant HJ would enough to satisfy me hehehe

I'm more curious about the scene when Hye jung will say I LOVE YOU  to Ji Hong:heart::wub:

2 minutes ago, Agie said:

I don't hope much about the marriage scenes...probably just proposal from JH to HJ is enough for me...and I keep low hope about their marriage life scene. that include little JH and HJ...a glimpse of pregnant HJ would enough to satisfy me hehehe

Me three.. (agree with u 100%) :tears:

• Like 8

I was thinking that we have been together for the past three months and already this next week this ends. How quickly time passed! It has been a real pleasure to share all this time with you. Now, We only need the marriage proposal and the wedding. With that, I'm already happy... Episode 18, all our hopes are pinned on you! :w00t: :D

• Like 13

When was this taken? Are they still filming?...BTS of Seo Woo and Yong Guk

bvbRXGC.jpg

credit pic to the owner

EDIT...: base on google translator the pic was taken this Saturday morning...it was said last day of shooting. I think last day of shooting for BSH and LSK??? Not sure about other actors..

All these days we have been focusing on JH and HJ, but we put aside all the others pairings. Well, here I go with what I think will happend:

• PR and IJ - They may end up as a couple, or just keep them as friends. They are happy like friends. Not bother me that they didn't end up together. 
  • SW and YK - Hopefully they end up together. If not, it would be a shame. YK is adorable and understand her very well. Best friends, best couples 
  • YD and SH - I don't know why but for me they are so cute together. I bet for this couple.
  • KS and SJ - If they end as a copuple, marvelous! but if not, is OK.

Maybe I'm wrong and all this turn into something else, but that is how I see it...:)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Agie said:

I'm more curious about the scene when Hye jung will say I LOVE YOU  to Ji Hong:heart::wub:

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SCENE TOO!

• Like 8

Korean Star Cancels Fan Meet in China Amid THAAD Spat

2016/08/19 

photo756942.jpg

A fan meet with actress Park Shin-hye scheduled on Sept. 10 in Shanghai has been canceled amid fears of anti-Korean sentiment amid an escalating spat over the stationing in Korea of a U.S. Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense battery.

Beijing believes the battery is intended to keep its military might in check, and there is talk in China that the Korean Wave has turned into a "Korean Chill". 

A spokesman for Amore Pacific, which organized the event, said Wednesday, "We were told by Park's agency yesterday to postpone the event. They said there was no choice due to anti-Korean sentiment and animosity toward Korean entertainers" since the decision to deploy a THAAD battery here.

Park starred in hugely popular TV series like "You're Beautiful", "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio". A fan meet in Shanghai last year drew reporters from 60 Chinese media organizations.

Park rose to the top of the search on Weibo recently when her new hit series "Doctors" started.

She was set to visit Shanghai next month as the poster girl for Amore Pacific's Ryo shampoo brand. But her agency has been inundated with messages of concern from Chinese fans after it was publicized on Chinese web portal Baidu.

"Chinese fans voiced concerns about the actress's image should she visit China at this point", the spokesman said. "We'll try to hold the event later when things calm down".

Appearances by several Korean stars like Song Joong-ki, Kim Woo-bin and Suzy have been canceled since the spat escalated in June.

Read this article in Korean

Source : english.chosun.com/si...'Hancinema

----------------------------------------------

Sexy Yoon Kyun Sang

2016-08-20

20160820_1471655566_88415200_1.jpg

Source:http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=921112

• Like 15

2 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

me too... i fell lost whenever i woke up in the morning:dizzy:.... trying my best to remember which page i read :weary:..... i'm lost...

ahaha.... I think we should have a cloning body... and the hectic thing happened in d last moment haiohhhh

8 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

Could be a new house? It could be...:blush:

Edit: NOT! It's YD's apartment... 

hoooaaa what how come it YD hous?? what are they doing there... they not planning to do something challenging there right :huh:

could it be YD really use his power to help HJ in the end..?? because he don't wanna her to be hurt and sad again

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

BTS #Parkshinhye

Hide contents

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Is this HJ ? Is she wearing a patient uniform ? And why is she on top of the building ?? Reminds me of that suicide scene of the single father in the earlier eps.

Aagghhh ! Looking at this pictures are killing me ! PD-nim..HEAL ME NOT KILL ME !!

NEED a happy ending pleaseeee *fingers crossed*

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Is this HJ ? Is she wearing a patient uniform ? And why is she on top of the building ?? Reminds me of that suicide scene of the single father in the earlier eps.

Aagghhh ! Looking at this pictures are killing me ! PD-nim..HEAL ME NOT KILL ME !!

NEED a happy ending pleaseeee *fingers crossed*

I think that's a scene w/ her & Seo Woo when she first got released from jail right? It looks like it. 

• Like 9