[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Hi patient! The reason why you all see yoon do's house because Ji Hong, Yoon Do and Hyejung apartment were really in a studio. They just put or make a house in a studio. They just show a building but the interior of the each house made at studio. I saw some bts of some drama like cheese in the trap and bride of the century. They have to shoot on the studio for the house interior. And they have to go outside or some location to shoot the house exterior. Koreans are really very good in making a studio turn into a interior house. Its really looks like a house. In cheese in the trap bts they show how they build a vacant area or studio in making 3 different house interior. 

• Like 24

17 minutes ago, Agie said:

...LOL... everybody in this thread going crazy every time BTS clip and PD Note come out ... it was our disease...no need to cure it..just embrace it wakakakak....:grin:

Not just that..we are more crazy when ep 18 didn't air, i can imagine how this thread blew up if writernim make our wish come true (another kiss/bedscene, proposal, wedding, and little jihye) ;):lol:

• Like 15

Just now, zia28 said:

Not just that..we are more crazy when ep 18 didn't air, i can imagine how this thread blew up if writernim make our wish come true (another kiss/bedscene, proposal, wedding, and little jihye) ;):lol:

the forum will send us out . hahahaha

• Like 10

do you think they comfortabke or not with each other? there is good thing or not? comfortable relationahip can go to the next level? hey, I am sad too doctors will end but we can meet at shipper thread always...

16 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Well... she pull him closer to her and her eyes look right to left to right with smile... like she shouldn't show her real feeling in front of camera or scare that someone might saw her feeling? this is a rehearsal only guys... 

on the other hand.. i can see that he is overwhelming? Holding his smile and be professional? 

yeah,they both shy...you can see psh hand don't dare to touch krw back.

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Well... she pull him closer to her and her eyes look right to left to right with smile... like she shouldn't show her real feeling in front of camera or scare that someone might saw her feeling? this is a rehearsal only guys... 

on the other hand.. i can see that he is overwhelming? Holding his smile and be professional? 

Yes i saw it too and the weird is when KRW did mistake when he said his line (its hilarious for me) , her reaction was just stares him (they stares eachother in silent) with spark in her eyes and then they were "smiling". As we all know PSH cant hold her laugh or excitement when she saw something funny. :lol:  they act kinda too calm than usual (they used tobe full excitment even during night scene) 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

do you think they comfortabke or not with each other? there is good thing or not? comfortable relationahip can go to the next level? hey, I am sad too doctors will end but we can meet at shipper thread always...

Most likely they two shy...you can see psh hand don't dare to touch krw back.

This BTS seemed less satisfying to me compared to earlier ones.  KRW/Ji Hong and PSH/Hye Jung seemed a bit distant.  Or maybe it's because of the way the story is going in this episode.  I don't know.  It's weird coz there seems to be this...uh, I guess shyness or hesitance would be the best word to describe it.  Like they became tentative in their actions towards each other.  They don't seem to be as warm towards each other as they were in earlier BTS.  :huh:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, deara said:

Yes i saw it too and the weird is when KRW did mistake when he said his line (its hilarious for me) , her reaction was just stares him (they stares eachother in silent) with spark in her eyes and then they were "smiling". As we all know PSH cant hold her laugh or excitement when she saw something funny. :lol:  they act kinda too calm than usual (they used tobe full excitment even during night scene) 

when this reaction? i must miss it

4oCx4XH.gif

Thus scene not included in the drama? pdnim choose hug instead

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

This BTS seemed less satisfying to me compared to earlier ones.  KRW/Ji Hong and PSH/Hye Jung seemed a bit distant.  Or maybe it's because of the way the story is going in this episode.  I don't know.  It's weird coz there seems to be this...uh, I guess shyness or hesitance would be the best word to describe it.  Like they became tentative in their actions towards each other.  They don't seem to be as warm towards each other as they were in earlier BTS.  :huh:

shyness and holding back sometimes have another meaning ... from reel to real ...

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, RaeShin said:

I laugh so hard when KRW coughed and did mistake.Then he shyly looked at PSH she tried not to laugh LOL :D He was so cute when saying something like "Let's do once more" 

Yes that part LOL i was laugh and PSH just stares at him not even giggles like she used too lol 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Agie said:

Hye Jung looks sexy in her sleep wear...Just wondering...did JH even notice that?...LOL...

credit pic to the owner

Happy 1000 pages, patients!!! I think its a new record isn't it? Breaking 1000 even before ep 18. 

So happy to be part of this epidemic.

Just want to say a few thing about the BTS.

1. I find it sweet that Oh PD shaved his head. It made think that he did it out of solidarity with Kim Min Seok. Well there is possibility that he did it because of summer. But still... 

Great acting from Kim Min Seok. Newcomer award, here I come!!!

2. Just like Ms. @Agie said, Hye Jung was so sexy in that sleeping wear. I guess that's why he decided to sit on the other couch of hers. He was there to console her, if he sat to close... it won't be consoling session anymore. Proofing that he's better than pouncing is more like it.

sbqMJzF.jpg

But ep 17 stopped in the middle of that scene right? Can we hope for consoling more than words? A nap on the lap maybe?? Pretty please? :w00t:

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Just want to say a few thing about the BTS.

1. I find it sweet that Oh PD shaved his head. It made think that he did it out of solidarity with Kim Min Seok. Well there is possibility that he did it because of summer. But still... 

Great acting from Kim Min Seok. Newcomer award, here I come!!!

Actually, the PD had already promised to shave his head if the drama ratings had passed 20%, but I guess it can be other reasons too, along with the promise to do so once reaching 20%.

• Like 15

What's happening? what's happening ??? I left this thread at 998 page.. now 1004???? Group hug guys ..love u all 

And just saw the bts!!! Just one word..i'm blushing !!! Why are they two soo adorable ..aww

And will there be a bed scene?? I don't want to keep high hope so i'm not thinking about it..

PSH sexyyyyyyyyyyy in that white dress..  krw will be like " Ah this girl killing me..how can i stay without her once the drama ends..i need to ask her out" hahhaha

To kang so..mark my words, you will be a great actor in the future..

Once again HURRAY !! LET'S PARTY for the success till now.. but somewhere down the line we have to move on once the drama ends.. :( 

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Actually, the PD had already promised to shave his head if the drama ratings had passed 20%, but I guess it can be other reasons too, along with the promise to do so once reaching 20%.

Ah, thank you for the correction. So it's his rating promise? I guess he hit daebak as a rookie. Like I said, it might not be the reason of him shaving his head bald. But when I see him walking with Kim Min Sook side-hugging, I feel that he really appreciated the sacrifice and totality that Kim Min Sook give to his drama. It just kinda feel that everything is in place. 

I can't wait to see the wrap up party. I'm sure there will be tears. If I'm a part of a production this successful when it start off as underdog and full of controversies, I'd be crying happy tears for two days straight. 

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

:o OMG! 1003 pages! I told you, that we will reach more than 1000 pages before the last episode! Yeeeaaahhhh! Now, my other prediction... episode 18 with prize... :w00t: :blush:

a list of PD-nim prizes for us :

- back hug scene

- kiss scenes

- shower scene

- bed scene

- proposal scene

- wedding scene

- making little jihye (only a little bitty tiny scene)

- vacation scene

- under d bed scene

- both wearing sleeping wear

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, trust3 said:

shyness and holding back sometimes have another meaning ... from reel to real ...

You think something more might really be going on between them now so they're suddenly conscious? Hm. Makes sense. I just felt like they were suddenly holding back somewhat on their warmth and playfulness. 

Or maybe they're trying to slowly detach from each other coz the drama's about to end so they won't miss each other too much. 

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

You think something more might really be going on between them now so they're suddenly conscious? Hm. Makes sense. I just felt like they were suddenly holding back somewhat on their warmth and playfulness. 

Or maybe they're trying to slowly detach from each other coz the drama's about to end so they won't miss each other too much. 

it could be ... but d probability is higher for their real feeling because it's just not like them ...

i'm missing @angelangie, @dhia205 where are you?

• Like 9