[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, RaeShin said:

HAPPY 1000 PAGES ! ! !  :blush:

Guys,did you notice that the room they rehearse their lines is like male's room? Look at the wardrobe.

I also notice that from the wardrobe, but same cloths as the end of ep17!    Trust there are many wonderful and memorable scene in ep18 and it's pity that we cannot see it this week.

• Like 13

@dhia205 I hope so too, (Opps its YD's) bed must not go to waste... wait, wait she was at her home though NOT his house.... WHAT is going on? WHY ARE THEY REHEARSING AT YD's HOUSE??? OMO OMO SQUEEEEE!!!!!! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 OH PLEASE DONT TROLL ME LOL!  

2c39ec19bfbe555e3543358bb4c22675.png

YD house and bedroom same place as their rehearsal. :phew: Thanks @liz-danielle for alerting me

vKmTfUL.gif

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the BTS captions under the spoiler for anyone who wants to read them.

Hide contents

Btw, when capturing bits of dialogue in a BTS, I try to use character names when they seem to be shooting dialogue from the drama, but use their real names if they seem to be speaking just as themselves or they're rehearsing/joking around.

(Receiving a brain tumor diagnosis KANG SOO…)

(In order to not give a burden to his colleagues, he decides to shave his head himself…)

(Since he is going to do it himself, he gets a little anxious…)

KMS: For letting me have fun while working, thank you. Aja. Aja.

(He’s cool~ He’s good-looking~, actually he’s our resilient KANG SOO!)

(The tears of KANG SOO who made many people’s hearts hurt.)

(Acting out the reality for actual patients)

(Very careful and apologetic KANG SOO)

(For showing us acting full of SINCERITY, thank you!)

(It’s comfortable (heart). The DIRECTOR himself fixes up the hair on the back of the head.)

(Ratings of 20% achieved! Selfie time with the DIRECTOR who had publicly promised to cut his hair~)

HJ: First, the good news.

(Good news!! Next week on Monday, there will be DOUBLE BROADCASTING (2 episodes), you knew, right?!!)

JH: There is only one piece of good news.

HJ: Why?

JH: Good things aren’t supposed to be attained easily. 

(I can’t believe it…that Tuesday is the final broadcast is the bad news…)

(Watching the BTS video, I start to feel sad..)

(Giving us reasons to solidly endure JIHYE COUPLE)

(Being together, TWO PEOPLE who laugh more and more) (hugging scene, then grabber game playing scene)

KRW: You do it well now. 

PSH: I have to do it again..k k k 

KRW: You want to do it one more time? (laughs) 

(Though they are going through their wounds separately,)

(When they meet the person who is important to them, they leave their wound behind and show a caring face TWO PEOPLE)

%

• Like 11

@advant & @Kasmic yes.... PD-NIM no trolling on the last ep, please....n i think it's JH bed too.. but there is no the toy machine on the side, and they can't be at some hotel too because the wardrobe are full.. 

ooohhhhh... how i wish HJH bed are PPL too, so they will show that bed in use. you know, image of couple have a good sleep, sleep tight, and spend time on bed must be good for promotion admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@dhia205 I hope so too, HJH your bed is must not go to waste... wait, wait she was at her home though NOT his house.... WHAT is going on. WHY ARE THEY REHEARSING AT HIS HOUSE??? OMO OMO SQUEEEEE!!!!!! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492 OH PLEASE DONT TROLL ME LOL! 

JH house and bedroom same place as their rehearsal. :phew:

I think it was YD's....KRW and SH rehearse their scene at YD's apartment set....LOL

Yup....it was YD's apartment..I just check out episode 15...

phSGGFX.pngn7YV6IE.png

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the BTS captions under the spoiler for anyone who wants to read them.

Hide contents

Btw, when capturing bits of dialogue in a BTS, I try to use character names when they seem to be shooting dialogue from the drama, but use their real names if they seem to be speaking just as themselves or they're rehearsing/joking around.

(Receiving a brain tumor diagnosis KANG SOO…)

(In order to not give a burden to his colleagues, he decides to shave his head himself…)

(Since he is going to do it himself, he gets a little anxious…)

KMS: For letting me have fun while working, thank you. Aja. Aja.

(He’s cool~ He’s good-looking~, actually he’s our resilient KANG SOO!)

(The tears of KANG SOO who made many people’s hearts hurt.)

(Acting out the reality for actual patients)

(Very careful and apologetic KANG SOO)

(For showing us acting full of SINCERITY, thank you!)

(It’s comfortable (heart). The DIRECTOR himself fixes up the hair on the back of the head.)

(Ratings of 20% achieved! Selfie time with the DIRECTOR who had publicly promised to cut his hair~)

HJ: First, the good news.

(Good news!! Next week on Monday, there will be DOUBLE BROADCASTING (2 episodes), you knew, right?!!)

JH: There is only one piece of good news.

HJ: Why?

JH: Good things aren’t supposed to be attained easily. 

(I can’t believe it…that Tuesday is the final broadcast is the bad news…)

(Watching the BTS video, I start to feel sad..)

(Giving us reasons to solidly endure JIHYE COUPLE)

(Being together, TWO PEOPLE who laugh more and more) (hugging scene, then grabber game playing scene)

KRW: You do it well now. 

PSH: I have to do it again..k k k 

KRW: You want to do it one more time? (laughs) 

(Though they are going through their wounds separately,)

(When they meet the person who is important to them, they leave their wound behind and show a caring face TWO PEOPLE)

(That’s why it’s been a warmer drama, DOCTORS)

(Next week Monday, don’t mis on the DOUBLE BROADCASTING,)

(DOCTORS, make sure to watch it to the very end!)

Kang Soo scenes were so moving, but the BTS of it made me smile. Did the director promise to shave his head if ratings went over 20%? I didn't realize until I saw this BTS. Nice montage at the end of comfortable PSH and KRW. They really do look natural and comfortable together, like a couple who has been dating for awhile.

Omaiimaii.. tq so much ! Saranghaeyeo stroppyse!

And happy 1k pages + 20k+ replies chinggueduel!

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, Agie said:

I think it was YD's....KRW and SH rehearse their scene at YD's apartment set....LOL

YES your right??? ARGHHHH! I just edit my post lol! Im going to go crazy in trying to figure this out - wait Im already crazy but this is well how will that flow after ep 17... in the preview we saw HJ rip up the papers in her bedroom alone and still crying with no JH around..Im lost lol!

a277b0f61a545e133b442a4652b17216.png

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

do you guys notice something?? :glasses:

that she's smiling ?

that he goes to her so shy ?

that she pull him to come to her ?

what ? what ? what ?

5 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

do you guys notice something?? :glasses:

that she's smiling ?

that he goes to her so shy ?

that she pull him to come to her ?

what ? what ? what ?

• Like 18

Opps sorry double post so I'll post this msg from PSH

f103ff4afdf4f303e97058c835e3f45e.png

PSH's message to her fans :)
"Thank you for sending me your love and support from all over the world. Am shooting happy, funny and healthy. Thank you. I love you. "
Translated by korean Starlight Angels

Cr Park Shin Hye International Facebook page. 

• Like 18