[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

You think something more might really be going on between them now so they're suddenly conscious? Hm. Makes sense. I just felt like they were suddenly holding back somewhat on their warmth and playfulness. 

Or maybe they're trying to slowly detach from each other coz the drama's about to end so they won't miss each other too much. 

Seeing from krw expression in the bts.. i think he's sad maybe because the drama ends? He's not smiling like the other bts..

somthing missing

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

This BTS seemed less satisfying to me compared to earlier ones.  KRW/Ji Hong and PSH/Hye Jung seemed a bit distant.  Or maybe it's because of the way the story is going in this episode.  I don't know.  It's weird coz there seems to be this...uh, I guess shyness or hesitance would be the best word to describe it.  Like they became tentative in their actions towards each other.  They don't seem to be as warm towards each other as they were in earlier BTS.  :huh:

How come I dont feel the hesitance or shyness ? I must be looking with my shipper eyes ! Hahaha :D

Anyways, the BTS are just bits and pieces of their long days and nights filming the drama :) 

But even in those little moments off camera of them in the BTS,  I smiled like a fool at their interaction esp at that front hug BTS when PSH smile and grin as she hugged him :wub: 

Happy 1000 pages patients ! 

• Like 15

i believe they feel this tornado of excitment  and masive sadness , they know that all will be over soon , they are even tired ...but still they can find moments to smile . Think about us ... still no physical connection between us ...and still we feel so sad because all this in ending . And now think to those two ... they shared so much this weeks , they where one near the other all this time ... for them is 1000 times more hard . and 1000 times even more hard because they seams to go on so well . :D

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, trust3 said:

it could be ... but d probability is higher for their real feeling because it's just not like them ...

i'm missing @angelangie, @dhia205 where are you?

i'm here @trust3... my real world pretty hectic lately.. i think same case with @angelangie too...

i read 60% comment but just have a time to like it (mostly the steamy and pervy one LOL :lol:).... and when i try to jump in i fell lost ahahaha.... i'll catch up soon... 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i believe they feel this tornado of excitment  and masive sadness , they know that all will be over soon , they are even tired ...but still they can find moments to smile . Think about us ... still no physical connection between us ...and still we feel so sad because all this in ending . And now think to those two ... they shared so much this weeks , they where one near the other all this time ... for them is 1000 times more hard . and 1000 times even more hard because they seams to go on so well . :D

agree with you @maria1983 ... they both share sweet moments of kiss, back hug, pouncing, fishing, holding arms and little things lovers do ... must be so hard on them ...

i wish they be reunite again (whether in reel or real), if God is willing

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, trust3 said:

agree with you @maria1983 ... they both share sweet moments of kiss, back hug, pouncing, fishing, holding arms and little things lovers do ... must be so hard on them ...

i wish they be reunite again (whether in reel or real), if God is willing

yes , because they still have to show us so much together . :)

CqPEdktVMAAAWuM.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , because they still have to show us so much together . :)

credit to the owner

u r right @maria1983 ...

looking at the age of HJH and HJ, they are both in their peak age ... a little more loose (more intimate than the epic claw kiss), should be fine .. PD-nim surely knows how to make it more artistic ...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, trust3 said:

a list of PD-nim prizes for us :

- back hug scene

- kiss scenes

- shower scene

- bed scene

- proposal scene

- wedding scene

- making little jihye (only a little bitty tiny scene)

- vacation scene

- under d bed scene

- both wearing sleeping wear

A was thinking about a marriage proposal or a wedding... :rolleyes: And... the other prizes too! :w00t: :blush:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, dhia205 said:

@advant & @Kasmic yes.... PD-NIM no trolling on the last ep, please....n i think it's JH bed too.. but there is no the toy machine on the side, and they can't be at some hotel too because the wardrobe are full.. 

ooohhhhh... how i wish HJH bed are PPL too, so they will show that bed in use. you know, image of couple have a good sleep, sleep tight, and spend time on bed must be good for promotion admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Could be a new house? It could be...:blush:

Edit: NOT! It's YD's apartment... 

• Like 10

Good feelings extracted from ep17 and BTS

JiHong&HyeJung

1. JiHong's valuable time : Spending time with HyeJung and curing patients 

2. JiHong's restless doctor and boyfriend: After 12-hour restless medical operation, he called HyeJung with exhausted eyes to update KangSoo's result and found HyeJung's sadness so JiHong promptly went to support with wakeful thoughts

3. HyeJung's feeling weak: HyeJung always tries to be strong to others but with JiHong, HyeJung showed her sadness frankly.

4. JiHong's begging by HyeJung's grandma: JiHong told HyeJung that her grandma used to kneed down to request JiHong take care Hyejung, JiHong wanna ask grandma whether he takes care HyeJung good enough, HyeJung said yes.

5. HyeJung's feeling good to be asked by JiHong, rather than Shin President: JiHong asked in disclipinary board in order to let HyeJung explain facts, HyeJung felt much better than by Shin President.

KimRaeWon&ParkShinHye

1. KimRaeWon read script via mobile and ParkShinHye via paper to memorize and rehearse together diligently, they are really great SunBae and HooBae.

2. Great scenes on screen between KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye come from chemistry, adlib, rehearsal, mutual trust, mind support each other

3. In skinship scenes, KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye rehearse to acheive angles, lighting, feeling and natural toughing

4. Haha, ParkShinHae's scene in her house looked pretty sexy in nightgown even KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye have talked with serious conversation in the dim light. Surrounding in such scene should very romantic instead. 

I can't stand counting down last 3 episodes next Monday and Tueday .... HongHongHong and HyeJung ^___^

ps. I wanna know why script writer let HyeJung memorize HongHongHong in her mobile at the very beginning which was totally different from others with formal ones. 

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

people , people won't be any scene bed there ... they are just reading something ... and that bed was available . :)

9 minutes ago, ash011 said:

EXACTLY !!!!

Same here! I think they only used 'this space' for the rehearsal; nothing more. But, to create a buzz they included this BTS... For me isn't logical to 'do something' in DY house... I can be wrong but JH isn't like PR... :D

• Like 10

Just now, andreasofia16 said:

Same here! I think they only use it for the rehearsal; nothing more. But, to create a buzz they put this BTS... For me isn't logical to 'do something' in DY house... I can be wrong but JH isn't like PR... :D

for me is even more important that they are on a bed ... even is not an actual bed scene . hahahaha

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Good feelings extracted from ep17 and BTS

JiHong&HyeJung

2. JiHong's restless doctor and boyfriend: After 12-hour restless medical operation, he called HyeJung with exhausted eyes to update KangSoo's result and found HyeJung's sadness so JiHong promptly went to support with wakeful thoughts

3. HyeJung's feeling weak: HyeJung always tries to be strong to others but with JiHong, HyeJung showed her sadness frankly.

5. HyeJung's feeling good to be asked by JiHong, rather than Shin President: JiHong asked in disclipinary board in order to let HyeJung explain facts, HyeJung felt much better than by Shin President.

I loved these parts !!!! Especially the scene where JH calls HJ to inform about Kang soo , after hearing her sad voice he goes to meet her in person.. AWWWW who will do such things? After 12 hours of surgery that to :( My ideal boyfriend/guy he is..In love with him..

I feel HJ is little selfish in that scene.. I know she is depressed and sad but at least she could have asked JH whether is okay after such a long surgery! She wasn't thinking about JH but only about her and grandma.. poor JH.. aww in love with his character and him hahah

• Like 13